The Troublesome Hitachiin Twi...

By Kaiyri-Akuma

Meet Kino Kamiyoto. The newest honour student at Ouran Academy. After a dark event of the past she was made... More

Chapter 2 - My Class
Chapter 3 - The Twins
Chapeter 4 - The Host Club
Chapter 5 - Childish Fun
Chapter 6 - My Parents
Chapter 7 - The Food
Chapter 8 - Is He Okay?
Chapter 9 - The Poster
Chapter 10 - The Hitachiin House
Chapter 11 - The Realisation
Chapter 12 - The Feelings
Chapter 13 - I'm a Hostess
Chapter 14 - The Hints
Chapter 15 - The Tranquil & Trauma
Chapter 16 - Tamaki's Plan
Chapter 17 - Haruhi's House
Chapter 18 - Commoner's Supermarket!
Chapter 19 - The Beach
Chapter 20 - The Anniversary
Chapter 21 - The Nightmares
Chapter 22 - The Date
Chapter 23 - My Past to Present
Chapter 24 - The Sacred but Secure
Chapter 25 - ¿End?
Chapter 26 - The Fight
Chapter 27 - My Amnesia
Chapter 28 - The Pain
Chapter 29 - My Memories
Chapter 30 - Love

Chapter 1 - Kino

4K 75 27
By Kaiyri-Akuma

The left over droplets of rain sparkled as the moonlight from above peered through them. The stars twinkled beside the glowing sphere in the sky. The city lights slowly going off one by one as people started heading to bed. Despite living in a more urban area, light pollution hardly effected my view of the magical brilliance above.

My name is Kino Kamiyoto. I am 15 years old and today is April 3rd, meaning tomorrow is the start of a new school year. Or rather a new school entirely in my case.

I lived alone in a small one bedroom apartment with an open plan living room and kitchen. It wasn't tiny like some of the rural areas of the city, but it certainly wasn't big either.

I was born in England on July 23rd as an only child. My parents may not have been rich, but they were 'well-off.' We never had to worry about money, food or anything like that. We didn't live in a mansion or had an army of servants. Just a nice house and a single maid that came in once a week to do any major cleaning along with a chef that made us meals on special occasions such as birthdays or yearly holidays. Our garden was a range of beautiful colours from the flowers my mother loved to grow with a white wooden gazebo in the middle to tie it all together. We'd sit out there to eat on sunny days or even just for them to read stories to me.

I never had many friends so I spent most my time with my parents, when they were free. My mother worked as a high-class florist where they usually made bouquets for proposals, funerals, weddings and other such rare occasions. My father worked as a software designer and engineer, 'always trying to find a way to make life easier online' was their motto. The days they did have to work over-time I had my babysitter to play with. It was so nice... I miss it.

When I was 8 years old there was an...incident. It resulted in the death of both my parents. My grandparents had already passed away and anyone on my fathers side refused to take me in, due to circumstances they were very against.

Specifically, they were plain racist. They hated the fact that my very British father had married my very Japanese mother. But my father didn't care, he loved her and that's all that mattered to them. So my father was basically tossed out of their will and wanted nothing to do with him, including me. His daughter.

I got placed into an orphanage under social services for around two years until my mothers sister - my aunt - had finally managed to save up the funds she needed to take me with her. So I ended up living with my aunt and cousins in Japan. I always wanted to live there but at the time my mother always said there were economical issues so we couldn't. But at this point it was resolving so my aunt could finally afford to look after me along with her own family.

It was comforting there. It wasn't as big as my old home but that just meant we were all a lot closer. Playing games and running around in the streets. The atmosphere was still warm like it was back home.

Continuing on, I was 14 when a letter for me got posted through the door. It was my family's inheritance. I was now the soul owner of my home back in England, and all my parents assets and money would be available to me when I turned 16. However, under my permission my aunt could take the money out for me. So that's what she did.

Just as my last year of Junior High ended she allowed me limited access to the bank so that I could afford to live on my own. The cramped house was getting a little too cramped and I decided I'd move out to save some trouble. Plus, how many high school kids could say they lived on their own?

It was also around the same time I got a letter from Ouran Academy.

My Junior High had sent a recommendation letter to them about my grades and how I'd benefit greatly from their education system. As well as my high grades giving the school a good reputation for intelligent students. So I took the entrance exam and passed. As of April 4th I would officially be an honour student of Ouran Academy. The elite school for the rich and powerful - despite me being neither.

"Better hit the hay if I wanna wake up in time tomorrow." I told myself with a yawn.

It was 9pm and I had already set everything up for the morning. I had hung my uniform up on the back of my door, pre-made lunch in the fridge and already packed my bags.

Without another thought I dived into bed and fell asleep, excited of what my new school life would bring.

Beep beep beep.

I heard my alarm ring at precisely 7am. I turned it off as I grabbed for my glasses and started to get ready for the new day ahead of me.

I went to my kitchen to eat a simple breakfast. Just cereal and a glass of milk along with a satsuma.

I had a quick warm shower, massaging the shampoo and conditioner into my hair before washing it out and combing it through to rid all the knots my sleep may have caused it. Once clean and smelling fresh I dried off and towel dried my hair before using a hair dryer. Again brushing it through. Before leaving the bathroom I removed my glasses and placed in my contacts. When I finally got back into my bedroom I sneered at the uniform. It was the most gaudy thing I'd ever seen in my life.

It was a large yellow dress with puffed sleeves that ended with white cuffs at the wrists from the under shirt. It reached half way down the calf of my leg and a pink ribbon that tied around the white collar. It came with white knee high socks and a pair of black shoes.

I hated the dress to pieces. It was way too stuffy and uncomfortable. I could already feel my body temperature increase through the sleeves. But uniform was uniform. It was worth it considering the amazing chance I got to go to Ouran.

I looked at myself up and down in the mirror. My dark chocolate brown hair - that could easily be mistaken for black - ran down past my face at the front and down to my waist at the back. Something was missing.

I looked through the draws of my vanity until I found what I was looking for. I took my hair and tied it into a ponytail before wrapping and tying a piece of jet black ribbon around it. Against the ribbon you could tell my hair was more brown than black.

Yes I'm one of those people.

If something didn't look quite right it would bother me constantly until it was fixed. Even if I couldn't necessarily see the problem, I could still feel it.

I looked into the mirror once more.

"Perfect" I smiled. "Well as perfect as I can look, looking like a giant yellow marshmallow."

I laughed at my own joke before picking up my bag and checking everything was inside. My books, my wallet, my stationary case and my acceptance letter. Finally I grabbed my lunch box from the fridge and made my way downstairs to catch a cab.

The journey took around 30 minutes. I handed the cab driver the money and stepped out. At this point it was around 8:15am, so I had 30 minutes to find my classroom.

I looked up at the huge building in front of me. And I mean huge. It looked more like a mansion than a school. But then again it was for rich kids, so such a sight was to be expected. But still, it was magnificent nonetheless, breathtaking even.

I walked inside and headed towards the reception. I gave my name and letter to the lady and she smiled and handed me my letter back along with a note card that had my class written on it.

Class: 1-A

I followed the directions the lady gave me. The interior was just as beautiful as the outside. High ceilings with glittering chandeliers hanging down from them lighting up every inch and corner of the halls. Windows just as tall trailing down from one end of the hall to the other that were crystal clean and shone in their own way as the light hit them. Causing small streaks of rainbow to cascade on the walls and floors. The whole place just seemed like a magic castle of some sort out of a fairytale.

After taking a couple wrong turns, which I didn't mind considering the magnificence of the building, I managed to find my room with a couple minutes to spare.

I stood outside and took in a deep calming breath before knocking on the door.

I heard a "Come in" from the other side.

"Excuse me." I said as I entered "I was told this was Class 1-A?"

I showed the teacher the note and I got lead to the front of the room.

"Settle down class." He called, having to clap a couple times to gain attention.

All the student immediately sat down and went quiet. I could already see three people that stood out. The pair of twins that had wild auburn coloured hair and a girl, who sat beside them, who was wearing the boys uniform, who had really short brown hair.

"We have a new student today. Would you like to introduce yourself." The teacher pushed.

I cleared my throat and took another breath.

"My name is Kino Kamiyoto and as of today I shall be joining your class. Its nice to meet you." I bowed with a smile.

A/N - The school years shall work as it does in the manga. The characters shall stay within the same year but will retain memories from the show/manga.

For example it's the start of the new school year, Haruhi and the Twins are still in the first year but all the stuff from the show has already happened.

As it says in the manga, time will pass but the class years won't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600 5 12
Misaki Kojima is a tutor for Hikaru Hitachiin but every time they "hangout" they always hookup, however they're not a couple. She joins the host club...
22.2K 469 11
You have just moved to Japan after moving constantly for your entire life. You enroll at Ouran Academy, and there you befriend the Host Club. The cra...
3.1K 80 20
16 year old Mitzuki Yoshida has to live with her rich Aunt in Japan and attend Ouran Academy. And she knew that her cousin is currently attending the...
18.3K 486 18
When another poor student at Ouran shows up. The host club notices his popularity with both boys and girls. Knowing he's not rich, they assume he got...