The Endearment of the Quadrum...

By brookellemarie

All rights and Naruto related characters go to the man himself Masashi Kishimoto. If you like Drama, Romance... More

Here We Go.
1) First Day Jitters
2) Minato's Babysitting
3) A Practice Exam
4) Do I Like Him?
5) I'm Sorry for Your Loss
6) I Used to Hate the Rain
7) Team Minato is a Go!
8) Battle of the Bells
9) Our First Real Mission:Part One
10) Our First Real Mission: Part Two
11) A Birthday Blast
12) The Kannabi Bridge
13) Losing a Comrade
14) Control the Power
15) Work This Out
16) Throughout the Years
17) Plan's Gone South
18) In the Woods
19) The Truth
20) An Unexpecting Date
21) The Village Hidden in the Rain
22) Moonlight
23) The Sunset
24) A Fake Mission (Lemon)
25) Morning Wood (Lime)
26) Celebratory Dinner
27) The Man in the Woods
28) Daddy Says (Lemon)
29) Lesson Number One
30) The Fight
31) I love you (Lime)
32) A Choice
33) You Made Your Choice
34) October Tenth.
35) Eighteen
36) A Dirty Surprise (Lime)
37) Lizard Tongue
38) Three strikes, You're Out
39) See You later Jerk
P.H.A.S.E. T.W.O.
40) Dear Kakashi, I'm on my way (Lime?)
41) Home at last
42) You're Gonna be Late! (Lemon)
43) Seal the Curse
44) Battle of the Bells, a New Generation
45) Team Seven's First Mission
46) A Past Mistake
47) Four Months
48) Sasuke's Choice Leads to Naruto's Departure
49) Two Can Play at That Game
50) Just About Us (Lemon)
51) Yamato's Here
52) The Final Fight
53) For the Love of a Brother
54) The Akatsuki
55) Water Torture
56) Clay Art
57) Pumpkin Anus
58) A Mysterious Place
59) Fan Fics?
60) Hard to Face Reality: Lemon
61) Passed Around
62) Hidan's Toy (Lemon)
63) The Great Decision
65) I Trusted You
66) A Pocketful of Sunshine (A Sweet Escape)
67) Welcome Back Home
68) Apologies
69) Damnit Jiraiya
70) The Calm
71) The Storm

64) It's in Our Blood

1.8K 82 251
By brookellemarie

I let out a groan, as I felt weaker and, in more pain, than ever before. I noticed I was fully tied to a chair this time, as my vision slowly came into focus.

"Your little stunt earlier today, did not please me." I heard a voice say, making me look forward to see Pein.

"Oh?" I said with a smirk, as I rolled my eyes.
"I normally aim to please, but I guess the pleasure was all mine this time." I said with a smirk as he huffed through his nose.

"You have left me with no choice (Y/N). I've tried being nice, but I guess that wasn't good enough huh?" He asked as I scoffed.

"You left me to be raped by Hidan, excuse me if I don't find that very nice." I said in annoyance.
"And by the way, who the hell were all those other people with the Rinnegan?!"

"Hmm, I guess I'll have to hand you over to Madara now." He said as I rose a brow.

"Madara?"

"Uchiha." He said as my eyes widened.

"Madara Uchiha? The man who was killed by Hashirama Senju?" I asked before I started laughing.
"You're kidding right?! But he's dead!" I added as he smirked.

"Oh, he is very much alive." He said, as I looked at him confused.

"Wouldn't that make him a little... Over the hill old? Hypothetically speaking, even if he was alive, what's a bag of bones really going to do?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Speaking as the girl who has no access to her powers at the moment, I'm sure a lot can be done."

"I don't need my powers to kick your ass." I growled, knowing full well that, that was a lie. Pein let out a amused hum.

"All mighty pull." He said calmly; my neck was suddenly in his hand, as he held not only me, but the chair I was tied to up in the air. I began to choke and gasp for air, as he looked at me amused.

"Now what was that?" He asked, as I stared into his eyes, absolutely helpless.
"Surely if you're this weak, even that idiot Tobi could torture you with ease." He said as I tried to swallow air.

"Choke me harder." I gasped, as he rolled his eyes.

"All mighty push." He said, before I went flying backwards into the wall, causing the wooden chair that I had gotten so familiar with, to break against my back. I hissed in pain, as I coughed and panted, trying to get air to circulate in my lungs.

"Bastard." I mumbled, making him slightly smirk.

"As I was saying, for your disobedience, you shall be kept inside of a sector similar to a penitentiary here." He said as I managed to get my body to sit up.
"You will no longer be given the opportunity to have the luxuries you were given here. You'll be placed in a cell, of Madara's choosing. And when he is ready to deal with you and your insolence, only then will you see the light of day." He said, as he leaned back against the desk.
"It's unfortunate that things had to be this way, but I'm sure you'll learn your lesson one way or another." He added, as I let out a sigh. Suddenly Konan came into the room, looking over at me with a frown on her face.

"I've received news." She said looking over to Pein who waited for her to speak again.
"Hidan and Kakuzu are dead." She said, as I looked up between the two, watching Pein let out a sigh.
"It was the Leaf. They had the nine tails Jinchūriki." She added, as I looked at them in shock. My body began to shake, as I bit my lip.

"Pity." Pein said as I couldn't suppress my emotions anymore, causing me to laugh. Pein and Konan looked at me, as I wiped my mouth.

"I told you." I said softly as they looked at me.
"One by one your forces are falling." I said with a giggle.
"Be careful Pein, there are only so many more members that can be killed before you meet your own demise." I said laughing as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Silence." He said as I giggled.

"What? Can't take the heat? You picked the wrong village to fuck with." I growled as he chuckled.

"The Akatsuki has Madara Uchiha." He said as I smirked.

"Yeah? Konoha has Naruto Uzumaki...The nine tails that you're so desperately in need of." I copped back.
"Yeah, sometimes he's not the sharpest tool in the box, but mark my words...He never goes down without a fight, and a hard one at that." I said as Pein stared at me.

"We shall see." He said as I rose a brow.

"You'll be next." I challenged, as he looked over at Konan.

"Get her out of my sight. I have more important things to do with my time." He said as Konan came near me.

It might be best to go silently. I'm in no condition to fight for my life. Not without a good amount of chakra anyways.

"You'll be next. Mark my words." I said staring at Pein as Konan grabbed ahold of my arm, leading me towards the door. I wiped more blood from the corner of my mouth before I headed out of the door.

"You shouldn't have tried to escape." Konan said with a sigh.

"I don't have to listen to you. I did what I did in hopes to get home. I won't regret my actions so save it for me. Kay?" I asked, as I heard her breath heavy through her nose.

"As you wish." Was the last thing she said, as she took me through a series of dark hallways, and stair wells. The farther down we went, the wetter the walls became, causing cool air to send chills down my body.

Maybe willingly going along wasn't the best idea.

She moved her hand, chakra flowing through the air into the cell that I was to be placed into, causing the door to open slowly with a screech. She let go of my arm, as I sighed and walked into the cell, hearing it abruptly close after I made it inside.

"I will be down to feed you, until Madara feels like seeing you." She said, as I just sat on the ground, my back facing the cells.
"You should know that you can't escape, nor summon in this cell. It's specifically made for Otoko blood." She said as I snorted.
"It keeps your chakra levels low enough to keep weak, yet strong enough so you don't pass out."

"You knew I'd refuse huh? Guess you're not as stupid as I thought." I said as I faced away from her.

"I'll be back later." She said softly, as I just stared at the wall. She let out a soft sigh, and I heard a door screech, leaving me in the cold, damp, and lightly dimmed area.

"You know, I got to say, this has to be the most realistic attempt yet." A man's voice said as I nearly jumped out of my skin.

"Who the fuck are you?!" I asked nervously, looking over to see a body in the shadows.

"Why don't you just give it up? I will not fall for such games anymore." He said, as my heart raced.

"What games? What the hell? Who are you?!" I asked, as my back pressed against the cold metal bars.

"Stupid Uchiha." He mumbled in anger as I huffed through my nose.

"It's obvious your anger aligns with another clan, so stop speaking non sense to me." I said in annoyance.

"I've got to say... It's almost believable." He sighed, as I saw his shadow move slightly.

"Genjutsu?" I asked in confusion.
"I don't know what you're talking about." I said as he chuckled.

"Yeah. Okay." He replied sarcastically making me growl.

"How about I come over there and punch you in your fucking face. Will it be a genjutsu then?" I spat, as he stayed quiet.
"Yeah I thought so." I mumbled under my breath, as I wrapped my hands around my legs.

"You're quite an angry one, aren't you?" He asked as I rested my chin on my knees.
"You definitely got her spunk down, that's for sure." He replied.

"Who are you talking about?"

"The real (Y/N) Otoko." He said as my head shot up and I rose a brow.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked as he stayed quiet.
"How do you know who I am?"

"Stop with your games!!" He shouted, making me jump.

"Quit yelling at me!!" I spat back.
"How do you know who I am?!" I asked again staring the shadow down.
"Start answering me now, or else." I threatened.

"I won't fall for this trick again, as believable as it is. You will not have that control over me. I know (Y/N). She would never get caught by the likes of you. So quit, I'm done with these games." He growled angrily, as I just sat there in confusion.

Who the hell is this guy?

I looked down and saw a small rock. I picked it up as the random guy kept speaking nonsense. I threw it at him, interrupting his speech, making him groan in pain.

"Are you done yet?" I asked as he growled.
"Now answer my question. Who the hell are you?" I asked in a more demanding tone making him sigh. I watched his shadow move but nothing else was done.
"Why do you think you're in a genjutsu? And how do you know who I am?!" I asked as he just stayed in his spot.
"Don't ignore me you shit head! Answer my questions now!!" I spat as he continued to ignore me.
"Fine. Whatever. Stay quiet. See if I care." I said in annoyance, as I laid back against the bars.

"Damn you..." I heard him mumble.
"Why don't you change back? You normally don't last this long." He said in frustration making me frustrated.

"Change back?! Into what?!" I said angrily.
"What in the hell am I supposed to change back into?"

"Madara! Or should I go by your real name Ob-"

"You think I'm Madara?! What the hell is with you damn Akatsuki and Madara?!" I whined.
"He's dead! You guys are all crazy!" I added.

"Alright then (Y/N)."

"Why the hell are you saying my name like that?" I growled in annoyance as he chuckled.

"Because, you're not her." He growled.

"I'm one hundred percent sure that I'm (Y/N), idiot."

"Alright then (Y/N), answer me this; Before the nine-tails attack upon the village, you were given a letter. Am I correct?" He asked.

A letter?... Before the nine tails attack? The only letter I remember receiving was the one from the masked man from...

"Who in the hell are you?!" I asked as my eyes widened.

"If you're (Y/N), then you should know what the letter said." He replied as I growled.

"Don't tell me... You're him." I spat in anger, as my heart began to race.

"I'm who?"

"The masked man." I growled as he began to laugh.

"You really are in character. I have got to admit; This is quite tricky." He replied as I squeezed my hands tight.

"Are you him? I'd answer very carefully." I said, swallowing my anger, as my body began to shake.
"If you're him. I don't care what I have to do. I swear to you, I'll kill you." I growled, as the man stayed quiet.
"You've been on my list for a very long time." I said, my words echoing around us.
"So, tell me now. Are you the masked man?"

"What did the letter say?" He asked as I growled.

"Answer my question." I spat, as I stood up on my feet.

"Answer mine." He said, as he sat there.

"Mine first!" I demanded, as he just stayed quiet.
"Whatever. Fine. It was a letter from a comrade. Telling me about his feelings, and it was interlaced with a secret message." I said in annoyance, as I heard his breath hitch.
"Now answer me."

"(Y/N)?" The man asked, as he slowly got up.

"I suggest you stay right where you are, until you tell me who the fuck you are." I threatened. He moved closer to me, making me slightly nervous.
"I said stay back!!" I growled defensively, but he just ignored my words and slowly came into vision. He wore a torn white shirt, that was dirty and stained with blood. He looked thin, like he wasn't given a proper meal in forever. His body was slightly shaky, and a pale tan shade. I saw a scar across his neck, but his face is what threw me into a whirlwind of emotions. His resemblance to Kakashi was almost uncanny. He had a similar scar across his left eye, and a haircut that was Kakashi's no doubt. If it wasn't for his slightly deeper voice, his caramel brown hair, and green eyes, I might have mistaken him for Kakashi. His eyes looked so pained, yet almost relieved to be looking at me.

"(Y/N)?" He questioned, that once malice voice softened.

"W-who are you?" I asked, as he just looked at me in disbelief.

"You've grown so much..." He said as his hand went to my cheek, but I slapped it away, causing him to yelp.

"Who the hell are you?!"

"It's me... Your father." He said as my eyes widened in confusion. I just stared at him, as my heart raced.

"W-What?" I asked in confusion.
"B-but he's d-"

"Oh, I'm just kidding!" He said making me furrow my brows.
"Sorry, I had to really make sure it was you." He said as I looked at him confused.
"It really is you!" He sighed in relief as he suddenly grabbed me and held me tightly.

"H-hey! P-put me down!!!" I groaned, as he literally was squeezing the life out of me.

"I'm so happy to see you!" He said as I felt something went against my shoulder.

"C-can't b-breath-" I wheezed as he suddenly stiffened.

"Oh sorry!" He said as he let out a laugh. My eyes furrowed, as my heart raced.

I know that laugh... But who does it belong to?

"It's me. Kardama." He said, as I looked at him in confusion.

"No. He's dead." I said as I pushed him away.

"And yet, here I am!" He said with a smile, and a booming laugh as he rubbed the back of his neck. His laugh suddenly reminded me of when we first met.

"I'm sorry, where are my manners? My name is Kardama Otoko, and I'm a part of your clan." He said, as I froze.

"There's no way." I said breathlessly, in pure shock.
"They were all killed." I stated, as Kardama smiled at me.

"And yet, here we are." He said, as he let out a loud booming laughter as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I've got to be in a genjutsu." I said as I just felt light headed.

"See now I don't look too insane now huh? But alas, I can promise you're not in a genjutsu. If anything, I'm in one and this is just me becoming insane and imagining you now." He asked with a slightly giggle as I rose a brow. I squinted my eyes at him before pinching his arm, making him hiss in pain.

"What the hell was that for?!"

"Does that feel like you imagined it?" I asked as he rolled his eyes.

"I guess not." He said as we got quiet.

"Bonds." I said as he looked at me confused.

"What?"

"Who was your first bond?" I asked as he gave me a halfhearted smile.

"Are you questioning me now?" He asked.

"Just answer the damn question!"

"Kauri. Why?" He asked as I rose a brow.

"Could have been a lucky guess." I shrugged my shoulders.
"Favorite food?"

"Pocky."

"Favorite color?"

"Yellow."

"Hobby?"

"Oddly enough, the hacky sack." He responded as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well Kardama was always weirdly good at it." I said with a chuckle.
"Alright then, let's up the game, shall we? What's your penis size?" I asked as his eyes widened and his cheeks flush.

"W-What?" He asked as I just crossed my arms.
"You wouldn't know that..." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck.
"Unless you left Kakashi, I wouldn't find that you would ask something so... bluntly." He said with a blush on his cheeks. I looked at his neck again, staring intensely at the scar.

"Lift up your shirt." I ordered as he blushed.

"W-What why?!"

"I want to see your scars. I want to make sure it's really you." I said as he sighed. He lifted up his shirt, and I examined his body.

When I turned around the boulder, I found Kardama sitting up, limp against the rock.

"K-Karda..." I managed to say softly, as tears welded up in my eyes. His head was sulking, as I could feel my heart pumping hard against my chest. Looking at the rock, it had blood splattered all over it, and the words "You're too late" with a smiley face, was written in blood. Kardama's blood. His once olive tan skin was now a shade lighter, his hair was limp, matted with blood across his forehead. His face looked as how it did in my dream. I noticed a stab wound in his side, his chest, and finally a bloody line across his neck, as I finally cried and broke down.

I could see his bones, a sight that made me frown, even by chance if it was an imposter. He put his shirt back down and I grabbed his arm. I tried to look for a marking, our bond marking but it was gone.

"It's not there unless we create a new bond... If that is what you're looking for." He said softly, as I looked back at him.

"Karda?"

"In the flesh." He said, as I looked from his scar to his face over and over again. I felt slightly overwhelmed as I grabbed him into a hug, squeezing him tightly, making his arms wrap around me. I let him go and just looked at him.

"B-but how? This can't be possible... I saw you die! Our bond was broken!! I was weak!! So how?!" I said with a frown.
"The reanimation jutsu? No that can't be it... Your eyes are not black, and your skin doesn't look cracked." I said as he just watched me. I reached over and punched his shoulder.

"Ouch! What in the heavens was that for?!"

"You, stupid idiot, why didn't you come back?!" I asked as I frowned.

"It seems you're still as lively as ever." He said with a chuckle as he rubbed his shoulder.

"Apparently so are you." I mumbled at the irony as he nodded.

"That's a part of the Kardama that I'm not ready to-"

"No. I need answers Kardama. And I need them now. I deserve that much. So please..." I demanded as he sighed.

"Alright. But we should take a seat." He said as we sat on the cold ground.
"It is true you know; I did die." He said softly, as I nodded.
"There is no trick to that." He added.

"So then how?"

"There is a forbidden jutsu we share among a rare group of people. The Otoko are one of the three groups that possess such a power. Each group calls it something different because of its form. For example, there is the dragon life reincarnation jutsu, where the user must kiss the dead giving a life for a life. Alongside us is the sand village, who possess the one's own life jutsu with the same fate, a life for a life. We call it the eternal flame reincarnation. Where the user placed their chakra into one's body, a life for a life, but a piece of them always remains with you." He said as I nodded.

"Who..." I said softly as he frowned. I watched has he swallowed a lump in his throat.

"Kiran." He said as I furrowed my brows.
"When I first met you, I didn't tell you of him because my mission was to get you to join the Akatsuki. I knew that when you agreed, you would meet him anyways." He said with a chuckle.

"Come to think of it... I think Deidara said something about a Kiran once... He said you and Kiran were friends with fish stick... But who is he?" I asked in confusion as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I lied to you." He said softly, as I just looked at him confused.
"I'm sorry." He said as I held my breath.
"I told you of the attack on the Otoko, that led to a massacre, but... I left out a small piece. I wasn't alone... You and I weren't the only survivors." He said as my eyes widened.
"There was another... Kiran Otoko... He was my baby brother." He said with a slight strain in his throat.

"Y-your brother?" I asked as he nodded.

"You see... I loved my little brother, and the night of the attack my mother did rush me out of the house, but she had my baby brother in her hands. I remember so vividly, when my father left us to make sure you were safe with the Hokage, my mother was absolutely upset. She wanted him to take us with him, but I knew that would only cause more problems. When Hanzō's men infiltrated the area, she handed me Kiran and told me to run. I did exactly what I was told, except I didn't run to our safe house. I knew it was only a matter of time before his men found that place and killed us too. I ran as far as I could, trying to calm my baby brother down in the process. It was raining very hard in the village that day, so our scents had diminished, and eventually we made it to the boarder of the rain village before heading anywhere we could." He said before biting his bottom lip. I could sense the tone in his voice was unpleasant, so I placed a hand on his shoulder.

"If you don't want to continue, I won't force you. It can be saved for later." I said softly as he looked at me, before back to the cold ground.

"One night, I was searching for scraps, anything that I could find to feed Kiran. Eventually I ran into Zetsu and Madara Uchiha who offered to take me in. I only agreed when he allowed Kiran to come with me. I wasn't sure of his motives, though I was just a kid. Years went by I trained myself and my brother on all the different Otoko jutsu, while Zetsu helped with ninjutsu and battle techniques. I felt as if I owed Madara my life, which is exactly why I vouched to serve him. Kiran and I continued to work hard in hopes of impressing Madara, so that he could use us as he pleased." He added as I swallowed a lump in my throat.
"As repayment of course." He added.
"After time passed, he had grown weaker, yet he and Zetsu saved another kid's life. He was brought to us, and our job was to make him feel at home. At first, he tried to fight his way out of the place, though his condition left him dragging himself on the floor. He was broken, and weak, and all he wanted was to go home to the people he loved." Kardama said, making me frown.

"Poor kid... I guess we can relate to him huh?" I said, as Karda's head shot towards me.

"As the months went by, he regained his strength, and he became brother to not only me, but Kiran as well. He was very motivated to go back home, and as he became stronger it was evident that not even, we could change his mind. I remember he offered for us to come with him, he wanted us to meet his friends." He said softly.
"But one day, it suddenly changed when his world crashed down."

"What happened?" I asked as he frowned.

"He succumbed to darkness. Too fast for me or Kiran to talk some sense into him. It was that same darkness that Madara hoped to achieve with him. Once he was caught in it, Madara decided to use him as a vessel." He said as he gripped his fists tightly.
"That day, I felt as if I lost my comrade, but more importantly a brother. He was still with us, but he wasn't the same kid. Not by a long shot." He added before looking at me.
"He watched his best friend kill someone he cared about, right in front of his eyes." He said, as I furrowed my brows.
"Her heart was penetrated right in front of him." He said as my eyes widened.

"That's horrible..." I said softly as he looked at me with pained eyes.

"I grew to hate that man, the one that killed her. I didn't know her, but I knew how much it killed the goodness in his heart." He said, as he looked back at the ground. I looked forward and rested my chin on my knees.
"That's exactly why I decided to join him no matter how wrong I thought his goals were. I couldn't justify his actions, but I could understand them." He added, as I nodded.
"That was until you told me what truly happened on that day." He said softly, making my head snap towards his direction.

"What?" I asked in confusion, as I rose a brow.
"What do you mean?" I asked as he just gave me a look.
" I told you about Obito and Rin... And how Kakashi blames himself for-" I let out a short gasp.
"No..." I gasped as I looked at Kardama, who gave me sad eyes.
"Who are you talking about Kardama?" I asked, knowing full well the answer to the question.
"Please tell me you're talking about anyone else..." I said softly as he shook his head.
"Please..." I said softly as my heart raced.

"I'm sorry." He sulked as I swallowed a large lump in my throat, as my hands began to shake.

"He was alive? And you never told me?!" I almost asked in anger as he sighed.

"I was on a mission (Y/N). I was under orders!" He said defensively.

"I don't care!! You knew all about how I felt when it came to Obito!" I argued.

"Yes, which is exactly why you wouldn't have believed me. I asked you remember. I specifically asked you that if he was alive, what would you do." He said as I sighed.

"Oh my..." I gasped, as I felt sick.

"I couldn't bring myself to tell you, because aside from the fact that you wouldn't believe me, I didn't want to hurt you more." He said as I just sat there.

Obito is alive? Was alive? Is he okay?
No this can't be true.
Can it?
Kakashi did awaken a weird part of his sharingan...
it couldn't have been Obito... could it?
But if it was, then why didn't he kill Kakashi? Is that how all those men were defeated when we passed out?

"I failed to complete my mission. I refused to allow you the opportunity to join the beginning of the Akatsuki after I realized what Obito planned to do."

"And what the hell was that?"

"I don't know what his intentions now are, however, his plan was to kill you." He said, as I stared at him in confusion and brokenness.
"He didn't need you at first. He had me and my brother. The Otoko portion of the job was already taken care of. However, he was so angry at you, he wanted to take you away from everything you loved, before killing everyone you loved, and then he was going to kill you because you allowed Rin to die at the hands of him. Because you decided to fall in love with him, the murderer of your best friend. He wanted you to die, and I couldn't allow it. I wouldn't." He added.
"There was something about you, that just brought this light to the dark place in my heart. Once I learned of his plans, I just couldn't do it. So, in return, he killed me and left me where you could find me." He said as my breath became shaky.
"When I finally woke up, my wounds were healed, and I found my little brother dead next to me." He added; His voice was shaky.
"In his hand was a letter explaining how he found me next to you who was passed out. How you looked just as dead as I, and how he refused to live in a world without me in it. My little brother gave his life for mine, and I regretted every little bit of it."

"You were given a second chance." I mumbled, trying to wrap my head around everything.

"I didn't deserve it. I knew I was going to die, and I made amends. So, when I wake up to find my innocent younger brother, who deserved more than to just be some piece to my revival, was dead... I became full of hatred. I only had one thing on my mind, kill him. To kill Obito." He said, his words as vile as venom.
"I let my hatred cloud my better judgment, and I couldn't even defend my brother's honor. I was a disgrace."

"Karda..."

"I've been in this cell ever since." He said, as my breath shook.
"Konan comes down with food, once a day, sometimes not even that. And when that bastard feels up to it, he comes down here and mocks me. He becomes practically untouchable, and in my state, he ruins me."

"Why is that scar on your eye?" I asked.
"Did Obito do this?" I asked, as my heart hurt knowing that someone so kind, could be so cold.

"Obito has had enough time to realize that he doesn't want you dead. He wants Kakashi dead. I am only alive today because I am a liability. I am the backup plan. There is no other Otoko left in this wretched world. If you were to die, I am the last piece to the puzzle. That's my only purpose here." He said sadly.
"He hates Kakashi, and yet, he knew I envied him. He knew exactly how I felt about you, so he made sure that I had a scar and a haircut that remind me of my place. He made me similar to Kakashi so I could be reminded of the man who had everything I wanted. Freedom, the pretty girl, power." He said as I frowned.
"I think it boosts his ego too." He added with a small chuckle.

"I'm sorry..." I said as he shook his head.

"Don't be." He said softly as he looked at me.
"I'm the one who owes you a million apologies."

"A million and one, actually." I teased as he chuckled.

"You now know of the horrendous, horrible, and utterly disappointing tale of the loser Kardama Otoko." He said as I gave sad smile. I placed a hand on his shoulder making him look at me.

"You're not a loser. And we still have time to make this story of yours a happy ending. I promise you; We are going to get out of here, one way or another. You hear me?" I demanded as he nodded and gave a closed eye smile.

"Loud and clear." He said as I nodded.

"Good." I said as I bit my bottom lip.
"Question is... How do we do it?"

"First, I do believe you owe me the story of how you got here." He said as I sighed.
"That would give me insight for a plan."

"Well I guess, we have more than enough time for that." I said as I began to tell him the story of me versus the Akatsuki.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And another chapter is complete.

What can I say besides you're welcome? (;

Guess who's back? Back again? Karda's back! Tell a friend.

Was I gonna bring him back? No.

But why did I? BECAUSE I LOVE YOU GUYS AND YOU GUYS ASKED SO THERE! 😂

Only three people knew he was coming back ;) tailgate-stars TheForgottenWaves and MidnightAngel5 so mwahahaha!!!

Anyways I love you guys so much my little beans. Thank you for everything.

It's low key been a rough week so thank you.

And now a joke from your favorite neighborhood Author- Chan:

Did you see where Shisui went after he gave Itachi his remaining eye?

Neither did he.

LOL IM FUNNY BYE

KARDAMA IS BACK BABY!!! But the question is... Is he here to stay?

Bum bum bummmmmmm

I love you guys!

Peace out Kakashi Scouts! ✌🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
593K 52.8K 35
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
381K 9.8K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘧...
136K 6K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...