Institution for the insane

By fandom-trash-

Your new job. An all male jail. Seemed easy enough. Wrong. They haven't seen the outside world in years let... More

D I S C L A I M E R
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
T E N

N I N E

285 8 3
By fandom-trash-

You were forced by Jungkook and Jimin who accompanied you in the back seat to have your head in between their legs, effectively blocking you from seeing where you were located.

It was a smart move. They couldn't trust you.

But it made everything for you so much harder. If you called the police what would you say? You wouldn't know where you are.

Small dribbles of water leaked from your eyes as throughout the whole drive Jimin rubbed his palm up and down the backs and insides of your thighs, and jungkook held your wrists together in a firm lock.

You sobbed, back moving up and down with your whimpers.

Eventually the car came to a halt and you were pushed out, you barely had time to regain your bearings before taehyung was jogging out of the car to pick you up.

He pushed open the door to the house in front of you, it wasn't anything special but it looked like a nice home. It was so cold inside that once he stepped inside with you, you involuntarily shivered and wrapped your arms around your body.

"No one interrupt." Taehyung warned, stepping inside a room and closing the door.

"He's gonna fuck her isn't he?" Namjoon sighed out to the rest.

"Most likely." Hoseok nodded.

"Right...where were we?" Taehyung dropped you, quiet literally, on the floor.

"...ah yes! We were getting acquainted. Right, so, you don't know why I was in there?" He grabs the wooden chair beside him and sits on it backwards, legs either side of the backrest.

"No.."

"Well there was quiet a few offences, I wouldn't personally call them that but I'll use your terminology. So these events all happened pretty frequently, and I was never caught or deemed suspicious, until one neighbour hood I was in heard screaming and called the cops before I could get away. Anyway, you've heard of drug trafficking I'm sure, correct?"

You nod slowly.

"Well I've sold my fair amount of drugs in my life time and I always sold them locally and did well, people came to me often for another dose, but I wanted to grow bigger with it, so of course I started an overseas business for the drugs. I'd also gotten much rarer and stronger drugs like Hydromorphone, oxymorphone and others like Desomorphine. I'd made a name for myself by doing this and because of the popularity I knew I should stop before authorities found me.

Second on the list was rape and murder, I didn't have a very supportive family growing up, my sister was the favourite child and I envied her for that. Still do. Well one day my mother and father went out for the night and it was only my sister and I. We rarely spoke, she didn't like me and I her. But I snapped that night, I thought of how well she had it compared to me, how mum and dad loved her so I snuck into her room while she was asleep, pulled her tiny shorts off and fucked her."

You cover your mouth with your hand. You're speechless, how could he do that to someone let alone his own sister, his own blood. "You're sick." You spit at his shoes.

"So I've been told." He grins, popping his knuckles. "So after I finished with her I knew she'd tell everyone so I did what I had to do. I grabbed her pillow, shoved it down over her face and suffocated her. I've killed a few other people too but that's not important."

You bend your knees up to your chest, frightened for yourself now.

Taehyung's evil chuckle startles you, "C'mon I wouldn't do that to you...not unless you gave me a reason too anyway."

"Let's continue on," He grins, rubbing his hands together. "So after killing my sister I knew I had to leave, I packed my stuff and ran. I'm sure you didn't know this but me and jungkook actually go way back, i'd met him when he was being beaten by the men who took him in. Once they threw him out in the streets for a night and I happened to walk past him, he was cute, too cute at that age.

I remember grabbing his arm and tagging him along for a walk with me. He looked startled but complied anyway, we chatted like friends would despite not knowing each other. He told me he was beaten because he hadn't done his first job properly and had almost gotten caught, so I told him I'd help him out. He showed me the way to the house and I helped him kidnap the first child, we brought him back to his 'bosses' and I left the scene before they could see me."

Your eyes are closed at this point, you want him to stop talking. When you were little you always watched tv shows that talked about criminals and you always said to yourself how grateful you were that nothing bad ever happened in the area you lived. You couldn't really comprehend that people like that existed back in those days, honestly even now you can't believe taehyung is a real living person, sitting before you.

How can one be that mentally sick? How does this bring joy?

"Hey!" Taehyung stands up abruptly, kicking you over. "You fucking listen to me. You know I don't think you quiet understand what I'm capable of, the things I could be doing to you right now..." his voice lowers and he cowers over you.

You shield your body with your arms, tucking your head away so you look like a ball. He chuckles, squatting down beside you and placing his cold hand on your arm. "...do I scare you?"

You don't respond, too busy squinting your eyes shut and biting the inside of your mouth from nerves.

"You don't have to be afraid..." he slides his hand up to your forearm and past your shoulders to your collarbone. His other hand comes into contact with your free arm and he traps it in his hold, suddenly yanking you forward and breaking your foetal position.

You land on him, head resting on his left shoulder and arms still held by him. He stands up from his squatting position and hauls your body weight over to the large bed.

He straddles himself over your hips, "if you're afraid of me I'm going to have to use these," He reaches into the old wooden bedside table and he grabs the item, you notice the amount of other dangerous weapons inside there are. You don't like that.

As you refocus on him you hear the clanking of metal handcuffs.

"I don't want you going anywhere anytime soon, you understand right?"

Before you have time to move he has your right arm locked up to the bed head.

"Perfect. Now we're gonna have some real fun, you like fun right?"

You shake your head profusely, "please, please don't." You sniffle.

He pouts, "mm poor baby."

Taehyung stands on his knees and like previously, unbuttons his pants, sliding his hand inside the prison suit and grabbing his cock out.

"Does the baby need something to suck on?" He stands on the bed till his pelvis is align with your mouth, and by gripping the back of your head he begins assaulting your mouth.

"No biting this time either." He warns, and you notice he has something else in his hand. A knife. He places the sharp edge of it at your throat and holds it in place, all while manoeuvring back and forth into your mouth.

The door creeks open, "taeh-" it's Jimin but he's cut off by the same knife in taehyung's hand flying at him and stabbing into his hand, wedging him in the wall.

"What the FUCK taehyung, you're out of your mind!" Jimin curses, his chest puffing up and down as he encircles his hand over the knife, pulling it out, a flow of blood follows after.

You use this as an opportunity to again bite down and taehyung removes himself diligently, stepping off the bed to stomp over to an in pain Jimin.

The two lock eyes, staring each other down. You don't care about them however, you just focus on trying to reach your free arm into the still opened table draw and get the keys.

You fumble around as quietly as you can and after you feel around some more your fingertips touch the keys, you breathe out and quickly begin unlocking the handcuffs.

The two are fighting one another, their grunting and the harsh punch sounds all too loud for them to hear you. You grab a gun from the table and slide up the window, quickly crawling out and running for dear life.

"Keep running and I shoot." You hear Jin's voice booming at you, jungkook is standing beside him and they have their guns aimed at you.

You'll take your chances, so you duck around the side of the house and as you quickly glance back to check behind you, you bump into...Yoongi.

He punches you in the jaw and it sends you to the wet grass, he leans down, gun barrel stuck to the middle of your forehead. "Stupid, stupid move."

"Wait!-" you yell...

but    he    pulls    the    trigger.

———————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 409 18
A beautiful girl hiding her beauty. She wears a mask everywhere she goes. Her face is unknown to the world as dangerous gangs are after her beauty. S...
3.3K 397 39
Four prisoners. Four guards. One hell. written with @Joonies_noona ❤️ [rated mature for sexual content and violence]
56.3K 2.5K 51
You get the chance to start over with a dream job opportunity. Will life in a new country, working for the biggest K-Pop group in the world be all ev...
305K 10.6K 59
Kim Taehyung, the new teacher. You, knowing him as a Bts member, are fangirling on everything he does. But you can't show it because you don't want...