White Wolf Rising [Completed]

By JodieDaKitten

All Caleb wanted to do was tell the woman he loved how he felt about her. All he wanted was to be a Deputy. T... More

Part:1
Part:2
Part 3
Part 4: Nightmares
Part 5
Part 6: A Satisfying Kill
Part 7
Part 8: Simona
Part 9: Car Trouble
Part 10: Fogged Glass
Part: 11 Hurtful Words
Part 12: Mine
Part 13: Knock Knock
Part 14: Answers
Part 15: Freddie
Part 16: Leave Town
Part 17: Dean
Part 18: Wet
Part 19: Black Veins
Part 20: Family Secrets
Part 21: Mother
Part 22: Big Brother
Part 23: Awake
Part 25: Bloodied
Inferno
Slaughter House
Visitor
A Story To Tell Pt.1
A Story To Tell Pt.2
πŸ”₯Heat
Tender Moments Like These
Daddy Dearest
New Beginnings...
A Deal With The Devil
Metamorphosis
Little Birdie
πŸ’€Silver BulletπŸ”«
Breaking
Rachel
Good Deeds
Lightening ⚑
Strike
Welcome Home
Cadence Of Wolves

Part 24: You are one

4.2K 243 158
By JodieDaKitten

The sun peaked through the cracks in the curtains blinding Simona through closed sleepy eyes. Soft breaths were at the back of her neck and the faintest sound of snoring made her eyes fly open. Instantly she realized she was not alone in this bed.

A thick muscular arm was wrapped around her waist, Caleb. Her ass was backed into his groin, tucked firmly against him. She could feel his heart beat against her back.

Memories of the night before came back to her slowly. At first it was just images, the more she woke up the more it became fuzzy thoughts that appeared in her mind. It played through her head in small moving clips. She remembered kissing him, climbing on top of him and tying his hands, fucking him like a pornstar. It all felt like a dream, like a distant reality. As if she were watching a movie through a keyhole.

"Mmm he was fun." the voice purred as she too woke up.

The moment her inner nuisance chimed in, it all really came rushing back, like a kick to the brain. She remembered falling, falling fast into an abyss of darkness, being bound to her own mind and watching someone else use her body like a tool for their own sexual gratification. How did it happen. Everything around that moment was a blur.

Simona sat up abruptly, "Holy shit."

She touched her face, felt along her arms, making sure that her skin was still hers. Caleb grumbled slowly opening his arms as the warmth laying next to him moved. He looked up at her with sleepy eyes and a loving half smile.

"Hey you." His hand caresses her inner thigh lovingly as readjusted his head on his fluffy white pillow.

Simona had to look away from him, the way his eyes twinkled in the cracks in the sunlight, and the way the covers had fallen just below his waistline made her stare for longer than she liked. His body was fit and a beauty to look at. The moment her head turned she felt a small twinge of pain in her neck. Placing her fingertips against in the space between her neck and shoulder she felt a small gathering of scabbed up wounds.

Quickly she hopped out bed with no thought of how nude she was at that moment. On the back of her bedroom door was a full length mirror, she analyzed herself. Blinking hard she stared at the bite mark on her neck. "What the fuck?" under her breath she cursed.

Caleb was sitting up when she turned to say something to him. His eyes had been admiring her bare backside wishing she was back in bed with him. Her ass was round and thick and had two little dimples that, too Caleb were over the top cute. The view was arousing to Dean in so many ways. Dean loved her ass, and was begging to be set free so that he might get his hands on her again. His time with her in the greenhouse felt like a century ago and he wanted those thunderous thighs wrapped around him again.

But the naughty gentleman in Caleb kept him seated watching her, her sheer lingerie top hanging loosely over one shoulder from where the strap had broken sometime during their romp in the sheets.

Simona trailed her finger along two of the indentations on her neck neither of them hurt physically, it was only when she turned her head that the muscle below ached. His bite had been rough, hard, and deep. It made her legs quake just thinking about it. "Your handy work?"

"S...sorry about that. I didn't mean to get that carried away."

Strangely Simona didn't care about the wound itself, her concerned lied in how quickly the wound had healed itself. It looked like she had been bitten days ago. Though it was only a few hours ago. "How the hell did this healed so fast?" The memory of Caleb biting her replayed over and over, the voice in her head reminiscing with deep sighs.

She remembered how she wanted it, remembered how her body reacted to him. For some reason she couldn't explain, she craved his teeth to be in her skin.

"I'm beginning to learn that everything heals faster now. Much faster." Caleb said with shame in his eyes. "I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing." She shook her head astonished. "This explains how you recovered so fast after that coyote- wolf attack." She corrected her self remembering that was a lie.

Her face was still like she was trying to understand what was happening to her. Caleb knew the look on her face all too well. "Simona are you okay?" Mentally he wasn't sure what she going through but he wanted to be there for her as much as possible. He knew this was going to be very difficult for her. He still didn't understand everything or what was happening to his body.

She thought about his question unsure of how to answer, she wasn't sure what the truth was. Was she okay? "I don't know. Last night..."

"Last night?" He asked giving the bed a friendly pat, hoping she would get back in. It was almost noon but he wanted her body next to him again.

She sat on the edge of the bed just out his reach. "I remember falling..."

"Falling?"

"Darkness, it was so dark. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak. I could see myself doing things that-" She stared blankly at the floor trying to find the words to explain what had happened.

But Caleb knew before she could say anything else, "A prisoner in your own body." He answered for her.

"Yes...a prisoner. I had no control over my own body, it was her..."

Sadness clouded his dazzling eyes when he realized Simona wasn't the one that had slept with him last night. "So last night?" He asked hoping she wouldn't confirm it.

Her voice purred, "Last night I gave us what WE wanted."

"I watched it all happen, there was nothing I could do." She was staring a hole into the floor, trying to figure out how she felt about all of it.

Caleb's face grew hot knowing he had made a mistake. "Simona...I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"Stop apologizing, you're driving me crazy. I know you didn't know Caleb. I just don't understand how it happened. It's all a blur. One minute I was me, the next thing I know I'm not."

His first thought was how he found her outside standing there, alone. "I know it's scary when it happens, is there anything I can do?" Caleb wanted to help but how? He wasn't even sure what to say. "I feel horrible. I'm so sorry."

"She used me. All she wanted was you. She wanted to use you, she wanted me to see it. To rub it in my face." Simona confessed finally looking at Caleb, feeling foolish. He was staring down at his hands, his eyes somber. "You didn't know. It's...it's okay." She said not knowing if that was how she truly felt. Feelings of jealousy and confusion swarmed all around her.

She was so confused she didn't know anything. All of it was so new to her. The only thing she did know was that Caleb wasn't to blame here.

With a cackle the voice hissed, "He fucking loved it."

Jealousy began to fill her. How dare this monster put her hands on her man. "Shut up."

Caleb stared at her curiously, "Sorr-" He stopped himself before he could apologize again.

"Not you." Simona sighed with frustration. "How did you deal with this damn voice."

Though he wanted to help he didn't have an answer to that one. He was still working on it. "I don't know. Dean is...a pain in the ass. But I'm trying to learn how to live with him."

Dean stirred growling at his response.

"What does he want?" She asked crawling to the top of the bed, her face filled with curiosity.

"This body." He answered as honestly as possible. "You."

Surprised she asked, "Me?"

"Yes." With a small smile he continued, "Dean has a one track mind..."

"Why me?" This information made her smile and feel warm and squishy on the inside.

"I don't know. Maybe because you make us feel good."

A shy smile spread across her lips, suddenly feeling exposed, emotionally and physically, she pulled the covers over her legs, nibbling her bottom lip to hide her smile. "I do?"

He grinned, "You seem surprised."

"No. I mean, yes... I am." She tried not to giggle like a shy school girl. "So... it was Dean that asked me to be his girlfriend?"

"Hmm?"

"In the Greenhouse. That was Dean right?"

With a look of jealousy on his face he replied, "Yes."

"Technically I'm Dean's girlfriend. Not yours?" She joked.

His expression was anything but humorous, "No. You are my girl."

Still toying with him she replied, "I don't know, Dean was the one that asked. Not you."

Dean listened in laughing at Caleb, and growing more and more aroused thinking about Simona being his woman. "Wait a minute now..." Caleb started his eyes brows twisting into a defeated frown.

Simona laughed, "I'm joking."

"What if your wolf asked me to be her boyfriend, then would I be hers or-"

Simona's face was suddenly as serious as his, "Hell no. It's bad enough you fucked her. You're mine. Not that...things." She said with disgust.

The voice growled feelings of aggression washing over both of them. "I will have him again." Simona tried to push the back focusing on Caleb's full lips as they curved into a tight line as he thought of last night.

"The same for you. You are mine. Not his." Caleb said taking her hand into his.

"Both." Simona smirked.

"Nope." Caleb finally smiled back at her.

"How do you live with him? Do you fight over who gets to be in the drivers seat? Or does he just take control of you?"

Clearing his throat Caleb replied honestly as he could, "We fought over it, it was nonstop. Until last night. That was first time I willingly allowed him to have control. The first time I ever...changed."

"Changed?"

He didn't want to say it, "Into a wolf. If that's what you want to call it."

Hey eyes widened. "What happened?"

"He killed a cow." He said looking away from her his eyes.

"Was it scary?"She thought about her near future and desperately wanting to know what was in store for herself.

"Changing was... It hurt. Like hell. It was the most painful thing I had ever felt."

"Oh god..."

"But the moment I let go, the pain slipped away. Dean took the pain away. It was like...he protected me from it."

Simona rested her head on his shoulder her heart pounding terrified, "What was it like?"

"Not to sound crazy but, honestly it was amazing. I was scared at first but I was huge, I was strong, I felt invincible. It's like the night is singing the beautiful song you've ever heard, to you. Feeling the wind in your hair- literally. Everything felt so intense. I can't describe it. It was beautiful and terrifying at the same time. It was first time Dean got to be truly free."

Dean remained silent, in total agreement. He wanted to be free again. But he had yet to try to force control over Caleb. He knew that if he allowed Caleb to run with him he would see he was not a monster, but a caged animal that was a part of him.

Simona listened to him talk with a grin, he sounded like a child on christmas excited about a new toy. It wasn't the dark nightmare she expected to hear about. He made it sound almost romantic.

"Wow. I don't think it'll be like that for me."

"Why?"

"Because this fucking voice...she hates me. I hate her."

Caleb understood completely, until last night he felt the same way. He didn't realize until now that he didn't hate Dean. "Why do you hate her? She is new to this world, new to everything and wants to be free."

"No, I can't. The darkness I felt...I never want to feel that again." She shuddered thinking of the numbing abyss her consciousness floated in. "Plus that bitch wants to fuck my boyfriend. Nope." Simona gripped his hand tighter, trying not think about what actually scared her.

"I mean I won't stop her..." He smirked with a devilish grin.

"Caleb!" She slapped his arm playfully letting go of him. "That's not funny."

"Maybe if you let her free and stop fighting her you might find a way to share this body. Hard as it is to admit it, this body is no longer just yours." He said tracing a circle over her arm. "I don't want to lose you to her. I'd rather have you both, then lose you completely." Caleb thought about what Stan had told him about wolves assuming total control of their hosts, forever.

"I don't know." Simona shook her head.

But the voice in her head purred at every word he said.

"Wait a minute-" Caleb sat up straight in the bed and stared at Simona with a childish devious smile. He didn't want to to change the subject so suddenly but he had to go back. "You can fuck Dean but I can't make love to your wolf?"

She laughed out loud. "Exactly. 'I'm glad you're finally starting to understand. Are you jealous Caleb Talley?"

With no shame he replied, "Yes. Yes I am."

"You scared I'm going to love Dean more than you?"

"Yes, yes I am." The giggle that came from her mouth was unintentional but made Caleb feel foolish. With a side grin he shook his head at her. "What if you like him more than me."

"That's impossible."

"Is it?"

Nodding she stared at him with love in her eyes, "How could I care about you and not him? You are Dean. Dean is you."

Everything she said warmed his heart in a way he didn't expect. All of these worries were in the back of his head, they didn't seem relevant enough to ponder to long on, especially with everything that was happening. But knowing that Simona wanted both of them, put a small part of his heart at ease.

"I'll try to keep my jealousy at bay." He smirked.

"That's kind of sexy." kissing his cheek she pulled the tangled covers up over her shoulders, accidentally snatching them off him, unintentionally unsheathing his erect manhood that was standing at full attention.

Simona gawked at the spectacle, "Really? Right now?"

"Sorry, I'm trying to be a gentleman, but you are sitting next to me basically naked."

Simona looked down at the flowy sheer material that showed off every inch of her body. "Um, yeah this was a gag gift from Rachel on my birthday. I've never worn it before. It's not exactly my style."

"It should be. It looks fantastic on you." He kissed her lips gently.

Dean paced back and forth in his mind, "Take her. Now."

Caleb wanted to but he kept the kiss innocent. He tried to keep his hands from wandering. It was Simona that crawled into his lap. His manhood laid flat against his lower waistline as she pressed her herself against it. Caleb bit his lip trying not to show how happy he was that she was back in his arms.

"Caleb, where's my boyfriend?"

"Hmm?"

"Dean, silly."

He smiled at her, putting his hands on her bare hips her fingers sinking into her soft flesh. "Watching you. Begging to touch you."

Dean pranced and leaped waiting for Caleb to set him free. Simona guided him into her wet core, letting out a long breath as she stretch to fit his size. "Mmm." She shivered feeling him pushed into her. Leaning in she whispered slowly into his ear. "Tell Dean to come play. You had fun last night. I think me and Dean have been very neglected. Don't you?" She teased.

Caleb's eyes narrowed as a small grin parted his lips. Slowly his head fell back, he remained still as he faded, but this time not into darkness, but into a hazy version of the world he had willing just left. He was still very much present. Dean darted forward to take over, gladly.

Instead of waiting in the darkness numb to everything around him, Caleb was fully aware of everything. He could feel Dean grip her hips, he could feel her tighten around them as she waited for him to come through. Embracing the switch between Caleb's consciousness and Dean's was much more gentle when he didn't fight it.

Once his eyes opened Dean looked up at her with a dark playful expression. "Hello Beautiful."

She smiled from ear to ear, yet trembled when she saw the blue of his eyes hold a dim blue glow behind them. It was hard to notice in direct sunlight but in the dim lighting of the room it was very clear.

"Hello stranger." She beamed slowly riding him, her hips rotating in slow motions making him groan in a low dark moan. She knew there was no going back, Caleb and Dean would always be one. In her mind they were hers.

"I missed you Beautiful." Though his voice sounded like Caleb's he sounded deeper like before, more of a deep rasp to each word.

"Did you?" Simona moaned her head falling back as she continued her slow ride.

"Uh-huh. Look at me." He said in a commanding tone, lifting his index finger to her chin drawing her eyes to his.

Dean stared into her soul, the entity growing inside of her stared back, their eyes locked on one another. She purred watching him bite his bottom lip, intrigued by this wolf and he knew it. Gripping Simona's ass he pushed her deeper into him, moved her hips as he gave her long strokes.

Simona's wolf was fixated on him, captivated by him and Simona was lost in the moment digging her nails into his chest her body heating up all over. Her orgasm building.

* * *

Simona and Dean laid with there heads nearly hanging off the edge of the bed, their feet pointed towards the head board. Both breathing hefty labored breaths, tangled in a bed sheet that was sticky with their sweat and clinging to their legs.

The sound of metal clanking metal in the house frightened both of them. Both turned to face the door waiting for someone or something to come inside. After an agonizing 30 seconds Dean jumped out of the bed and dashed out the door, moving at an unnatural speed. The smell of someone cooking wafted into the room as he exited.

"Wait!" Simona yelled throwing on a black silk robe that was hanging on the back of her closet. Next she grabbed the only weapon she could find in her room a metal carry case for her 7 inch battery operated boyfriend. It wasn't her weapon of choice but her baseball bat was probably still outside after her run in with Charlie and a dildo case was better than nothing. The metal was thick and sturdy enough to leave a nice dent in someone's forehead.

Simona slid out into the hallway only to find Dean standing by the kitchen entrance staring strangely at someone. Slowly she tiptoed out of the hallway, her weapon in hand ready to wallop whomever came her way.

A high pitch chuckle came from the kitchen, "My, my, my Caleb. Nice to see you too."

Picking up the pace she stepping down the short hallway. "Rachel?"

Standing there like a ginger goddess was Rachel. Hair wavy and hanging down past her shoulders, skimpy denim shorts, red tank top and an over sized leather jacket that Simona recognized immediately. It was the same leather jacket Charlie had been wearing yesterday when he kidnapped her.

"The one and only. I would ask how you slept, but by the sound of it, you two didn't get much rest." She smirked with a hint of jealousy in her eyes. With all of the commotion Simona had forgotten all about Rachel's affections for Caleb. And how she never had the chance to tell her about their relationship. "Eggs?"

She stired the eggs in the skillet in front of her. There was something different about Rachel, her stance, the flushed cheeks, her green eyes seemed brighter, more illumines. If Simona didn't know any better she would of guessed she was an inch taller and had a boob job. Like her, her ass and breasts both had a slight lift and plumpness added. She was still short by traditional standards only 5'2, yet she stood like she was a 7"ft tall, chin up and chest out.

Even her legs looked more toned and sculpted. The fierce stare she held was unfamiliar and more menacing than her usual chill demeanor.

Simona dropped her makeshift weapon on the end table next to her. "Damn you must have had a kinky night." Rachel laughed plating the eggs.

"Rachel, where the hell have you been?"

Rachel sat two plates of eggs on the table and pushed them towards them while taking a seat. "Just out, had a few drinks, grab a bite to eat. Nothing much. What have you been up to Simona?" She said each word sounding like a threat, especially the way she said her name.

Neither of them moved to take a seat. Dean stood there buck naked still ready to pounce if he needed to. If Rachel was here, it was possible that Charlie wasn't far away. But he couldn't pick up any scent besides the jacket she was wearing.

Twisting her red hair around her finger Rachel looked him up and down with an arch of her eyebrow she grinned, "You might want to put some pants on big boy. Or not, I don't mind the view but me and Simona need to have a little girl talk anyway."

"Can you give us a minute please." Simona said slowly taking a seat at the table. She desperately needed to talk with her friend and the ferocious look in his eyes unsettled her. Rachel was her friend, not a threat.

Reluctant he walked back down the hall to her bedroom to get dressed. "Yell if you need me." He said before closing the door, leaving it cracked just enough to listen for sounds of a struggle.

"I'll be fine. It's just 'Girl Talk' with my best friend." She joked unconvincingly trying to reassure him that everything would be okay. "Maybe Caleb could join us in a moment?" There was no response.

"Simona, I feel like we haven't talked in a while." She sighed taking a bite of her eggs.

Her voice shook. "Yeah, it's been a few days."

"Not since...you called me whore." Rachel said casually though her eyes said otherwise.

"Yeah...I'm really sorry about that. We were both upset and said things we didn't mean."

Rachel chuckled at how nervous her friend was, "True. But I'm not the one that went and fucked her best friend's man that same night."

"Rachel-"

She waved her hands in front of her in a windshield wiper motion, "No, no, don't worry about it. I'm not mad." Her tone was deceptive. "I'm not mad. But there's little voice in my head that is quite furious with you."

Her heart jumped into her throat, she had indeed been turned by Charlie. "Rachel, it wasn't like that. You know I would never do anything to intentionally hurt you."

"Until 4 nights ago?"

"No, I didn't mean for any of this to happen. But...I love him. I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt you. When I saw with Charlie the other night I-"

"You what? Thought that you could have whatever man you wanted after that? I'm just some filthy whore that doesn't deserve a happy ending, right?" Rachel finally showed her true anger and slammed her hand down on the kitchen table, making Simona nearly jump out of her skin.

"No." Simona refused to be made out to be the bad guy. "Caleb told me he had feelings for me that night at the diner. I told him I couldn't get involved because of you. Because you're my best friend. When we got in that fight I...I messed up. But I'm glad I did. A part of me always liked Caleb, I mean, you remember when we were in High School and I had that huge crush on him. Then in middle school..."

"Bitch, that was School. You weren't hung up on him until you knew I wanted him."

This time it was Simona's eyes that filled with distaste, "Bitch you want everybody. If I were to stay away from every man you wanted to fuck, I would be goddamn celibate."

The wolf inside her growled, ready to fight. "She wants my Caleb. I will rip her heart from her chest."

Rachel laughed loud and obnoxiously. "There's that fire." She clapped her hands together taunting her, amused by Simona's anger. "You know, at first I was hurt, upset and even in denial. I mean it was a bit hard to believe that he chose you. Caleb Talley, Mr. Goody Two-Shoes, Mr. Sexy-As-Fuck-Yet-Innocent-And-Adorable But-In-That-Cute- I-wanna-Fuck-him-and-corrupt-him-Kind-Of-Way." Rachel said giving air quotes between every single title.

Simona wanted to laugh, but the tension in the room and the growling in her head wouldn't allow it. "Why does that surprise you?" She said waiting for whatever rude answer she was going to give, she wanted to be justified when she called her out of her name again.

"Because you're so...different."

In all the years she had known Rachel she had never heard her say anything outwardly racist or bias. But was now the moment?

Her face grew hot and her palms began to sweat, "What do you mean by that? Different how? Because I'm black?"

She answered plainly, "No, because you're fat."

"And that just kills you doesn't it." Simona smiled, taking a moment to soak to in what Rachel had just said to her. Simona's lips curved into a grin, but her eyes stared daggers into Rachel. "The fact that he would turn down fucking you, to date me. It boggles your mind, doesn't it. How could anyone possibly NOT want Rachel right?! All this animosity... over a man- a man who doesn't even want you....Grow up Rachel."

"I told you, I don't want him." With her index finger she tapped the side of her temple two times, "She does. It's not even a matter of her wanting him. She doesn't like that you stole something that I staked claim on."

"Staked claim? He's not property. I didn't steal anyone, he was never yours. I'm not holding him here. He chose to be here, with me."

She ignored Simona's words. "I prefer Charlie's company anyway. That 'shy country gentleman' routine gets old quick. Charlie is a real man." She arched an eyebrow suggestively. "To be frank Simona, I was made for this." She said holding up her hands for her to take in her essence."I don't have one man holding me down- And I never will again. I have my Alpha, who is an amazing lover. The kind of man that'll have you speaking in tongues." She laughed.

Then she closed her eyes as if reminiscing on the night before. "And two strong men, best friend's to be exact Tae and Jareth." Simona scrunched up her nose unsurprised. Rachel leaned in closer, "They really know how to treat a lady. When I tell you my legs are sore..."

"Rachel if that's the life you want, then I support you. If a poly lifestyle makes you happy then I'm all for it. But these men...they're bad men."

"No, they are men with a righteous cause, justified in their revenge. It is you, who is on the wrong side. But, lucky for you, Charlie is a forgiving Alpha. He is ready to take you and Caleb in, with open arms. He wants us to get along, be one big 'happy family'." She said rolling her eyes at the thought.

"What is it that they want? Revenge against who?" Simona asked demanding some answers.

"That's not for me to tell. But what I can tell you is, the Sheriff better watch his back."

"The Sheriff? Why?"

"I don't know all the details. I just know that Charlie has a plan to 'set things right'. He is staking claim over Honeybee." She said using that term again.

Shaking her head Simona looked away from her, irritated and sad at the same time. "Rachel, it may not seem like it right now but, you are my best friend. We made a promise to one another, after my parents died and your Mom bailed on you, that we would always have each others backs. You said we were more than blood, we were sisters."

Rachel stared at the cold plate of eggs in front of her, her expression softening "You still are. You'll always be my sister Simona." Everything she said was sincere and sounded like the Rachel that Simona knew and loved. "That's why I want you to come with me. To finally be a real family. Sure I think you're a dirty whore who stole Caleb from me, but I don't want to see you get hurt."

"Why would she get hurt?" Caleb asked entering the room, fully dressed, his hair still tousled, giving him that sexy 'bed head' look.

Rachel rolled her eyes at his intrusion, "Because after tonight everything is going to change and I don't want to see Simona get hurt. Charlie said everything starts tonight." Rachel rose from her seat and headed for the door. "Make sure you choose the right side."

"Wait, where are you going?" Simona asked wanting to step between her and the door, but she remained where she was. Rachel was a grown woman and she couldn't stop her from walking away.

"Enjoy your breakfast." She smirked closing the door behind her shooting Caleb a wink on her way out. Rachel got into her car and drove away.

Caleb sighed reaching for his shoes. "I need to talk to Stan."

"Shouldn't you be warning your Dad-"

"He is not my father." He said cutting her off.

"You know what I meant. Your brother is going to kill him. You have to say something to him."

"I know...I am." Caleb grabbed his cell phone from the coffee table where it had been sitting all night. Turning it on he saw he had 12 missed calls and 17 text messages. "What the hell?"

His first guess was that Stan and Freddie had been calling him all night and he was almost right. He was supposed to of stayed with Freddie last night, but that didn't happen. Strangely 2 calls were from his mother. One text from his brother Chance. Since Caleb's falling out with his Father Frank he didn't hear from his mother as often, once every few months just to check in. Chance sent him one weekly text, to say hello.

Quickly he read the messages.

Mom: I'm sorry about everything Caleb. I love you. I never meant for things to happen this way. Please call me.

Mom: Chance never made it to your Grandmothers house. Have you seen him?

Chance: Hey Bro, tell Mom I'm with you and not to worry. Me and some friends are having a small get together by the lake. Staying at the lake shore cabins. Cover for me. Thanx.

"Shit." Caleb spat clenching his fists tightly.

"What?"

"Chance...that little shit. I told him and my Mom to go to Tulsa, to get the hell out of town."

"What's up?"

"Chance didn't go. He's at the Lake Shore Cabins."

Still confused Simona replied, "That's still a good distance from town he should be fine there right?"

"That's where Charlie is."

"Does Charlie know he's there?"

"I don't know. Odds are, yes."

Stunned she stared at him, "You've known where Charlie was this whole time?"

"Yes, no. He told me last night."

"And why haven't you told the Sheriff, or anyone? Why isn't his ass behind bars?"

Truth was he didn't know why. He didn't want anything to happen until he had time to think. Time to reason with him. But it seemed time was running out. All these years he had been forced to believe his brother was dead. Now that he was back, he didn't want anything to happen to him. There was no way he was all bad. There had to be some way to save him. There was still a piece of his brother in there. There had to be.

"Simona, pack a bag. I need to take you somewhere safe."

"What?"

"Don't argue with me please. I need to find the Stan, I need to take you someplace where you'll be out of harms way."

"Where?" She asked with anger in her tone, she stood her ground arms crossed over her chest, her robe barely tied together now. "You going to ship me off to another town too?"

The anger in her eyes hurt him but he had to get her out of there. "If I have to. I'll be back in two hours. Get dressed, pack your bags and don't open that door for anyone but me." Take my gun." He said taking the firearm out of his duffle bag and placing it in her hand.

"My Grandma has an arsenal of Rifles and handguns next door. Keep it. You might need it."

"Grandma Cade?"

"Yes."

He wanted to ask why the hell his Grandmother would have so many weapons, but they did live in the country and Grandma Cade wasn't some delicate little flower. Now wasn't the time. "Ok, be careful. I need to talk to Charlie, but I have no idea how many men he has with him. I can't go up there blind and alone."

"I should go with you. I'm not some damsel in distress who can't help. I know how to use this." She said placing the gun back in his hand.

"No, if something happened to you I would lose it. Please wait here." There was no reasoning with him. His mind was made up. But Simona had other plans.

Caleb slipped his last shoe on, kissed her long and passionately, her heart fluttering as his hands cupped her face. Slowly releasing her lips he took in her scent with a deep sigh. He whispered against her cheek, "I love you."

"I love you too." She replied kissing him one more time, upset that he was leaving her there. "Be safe. Don't do anything stupid or I'll kick your ass myself."

With a smile he nodded, "Yes Ma'am." and he was out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 119K 43
Liam Black holds a dark secret inside of him. This secret is cold, merciless, and as dark as the night. It flows through his veins and teases his ski...
228K 11.2K 77
Contains explicit, violent, and very disturbing sex and killing scenes. Only read if you're into twisted love. β˜…β˜…β˜… Sophia Black is a 29-year-old huma...
211 42 13
Introduction: A Land Of Fantasy. A Land Of Folk Lore. A Land Of Monsters that take the form of Humans. They blend in to the world of humans. Usually...
10.9K 1.1K 76
Started: 3/18/17 Finished: 6/12/17 On the night of Ashley Harper's graduation it seemed like everything was just fun and games. A bit of rebellion an...