Closer: Tyler, The Creator

By RadicalMisfits

[COMPLETED] On her way to her new job, Nadine encounters someone mysterious. He's involved with everything sh... More

1. Day In, Day Out
2. Parfum
3. Ghostride
4. Anonymous
5. Windows
6. Rush
7. Supply and Demand
8. Cash
9. Dark
11. Sprung
12. Golf
13. Hollow
14. Dead To Me
15. Stockroom
16. Fantasies
17. Bloody
18. Gentle
19. Debt
20. Dancer
21. Erotic
22. Sore
23. Secrets
24. Quickie
25. Premiere
26. Cracking
27. Jaws
28. Favors
29. Murder
30. Old Habits
31. Threesome
32. Obsession
33. Birthday Surprise
34. Tape You
35. Unexpected
36. Vixen
37. Roam
38. End.

10. Payback

4.7K 141 218
By RadicalMisfits

I woke up, feeling uneasy.

I felt numb.

I didn't understand what had happened last night. I knew I'd been wanting him; to feel him, kiss him. But not like that.

My thoughts trailed back to his hand gripping my neck. His taunting words as he slammed me into the wall.

It didn't feel right.

I removed the sheets off of me, walking past the mirror before I realized what I had marked on my body.

I looked down at my torso; I had formed bruises from last night. There was purple marks on my waist where he had gripped me harshly. Not to mention the red hickies that had formed on my chest and around my breasts. I bit my lip in pain as I touched the bruises, wincing as I let go.

"Shit."

I reached over for my phone, beginning to write out a text.

Where are you?

I debated on whether or not to send it to Tyler.

I deleted it and retyped it again. This time I hit send.

can we talk after my shift?
-me

I changed for the day. I grabbed my stuff as I began making my way downstairs. Anxiously, I checked my phone but there was no response.

I tried to call him, but it went straight to voicemail. I sighed, greeting my mom as I left for work.

I parked in my usual spot and was already a few minutes late.

I ran inside the store, greeting Betty as she eyed me.

"Three minutes late Nadine."

"I know, I know. Sorry."

She sighed as she began to stock the back of the store.

There was a few customers looking around the record store, but it was slow.

I pulled out the phone under me, a text lighting up my phone.

you working on a sunday?
-Frank

yeah it's so fucking slow. why?
-me

i'll come by when your manager leaves. in an hour right?
-Frank

I chuckled to myself, replying.

I snuck my phone back into my pocket as a customer approached me.

...

I watched Betty leave and shut the door behind her. I greeted a few more customers before Frank showed up ten minutes later. He smiled as he walked in.

"The fuck you look so happy for?" I asked.

"The fact that it's you behind that register and not me," He took a chair from the side and pulled it in front of the register.

"Fuck you. Aren't you supposed to be at work too?"

"The coffee shop closes early on Sundays."

I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway, I wanna meet you-know-who."

My eyes darted back to him.

"Who?"

"Don't act dumb. Tyler. I know y'all been hanging out."

"How the fuck?"

He pulled out his phone.

"Who else is out in Beverly Hills at 1 in the morning?" He showed me my phone's time stamp location.

Shit, I had completely forgotten we shared our locations.

"I can't go on spontaneous adventures by myself?"

"Nadine."

"I don't talk to him anymore."

I looked down as I waited for Frank to reply, but he didn't.

"Why can't I find someone as interesting without the whole selling drugs shit? Why is that so fucking hard?" I asked, letting out a laugh.

Frank smiled as we talked a little more before he had to leave to pick up a friend.

"Text me when you get home," he waved, the door ringing behind him.

...

I locked up, biting my lip as I realized Tyler had yet to reply. I was beginning to get mad and annoyed. I wanted to know why he changed on me.

I threw my stuff into the car as I looked over at the barbershop, the lights dimmed. I decided to make my way in. I locked my car door behind me as I entered, once again I tried to make myself feel confident.

This time, people talked in the front of the store.

They stared me down, some familiar faces I had seen before.

"Tyler here?" I asked.

"In the back."

I nodded as I began to walk towards the same  dimmed room I had met him in our first encounter.

I pushed the door slightly open as his back was turned to me. He was talking to someone on the phone.

"Nigga, I already told you I sent the fucking money. It's been two weeks. Who's bringing my shit?"

I heard faint talking in the background as he replied.

"No more than a few days or I'm cutting you off. Aight?"

I wondered what the commotion was all about. I closed the door behind me, Tyler turning around at the sound of it.

His face softened as he watched me get closer.

"Nadine you can't be in here."

"Why did you leave last night?"

"I'm about to get a call from someone..."

He began to move out of my way before I pushed him into the chair in front of me. His eyes widened, he was clearly caught off guard.

"You used me last night."

His eyes flickered on mine.

"You wanted it."

"Not like that. You fucked me and left without saying anything. You know how bad I fucking felt?"

"Then you should've let me go when I was trying to leave the first time."

"Because I fucking wanted you there!"

He fell silent as his breathing got harder.

"I don't know how many other bitches you fuck and leave like that but I don't play that shit—,"

Tyler pulled my waist as I fell onto his lap.

"You jealous of other bitches I be fucking?" A smirk played on his lips as his hands began to trail my legs. I swatted his hands down, just as he had done to me.

"I never said I was." I whispered into his ear.

I let my hand rub over his pants, wanting to make him feel as powerless as he made me feel.

He pulled his head back as I began to grind onto him harder. Every time his hands would reach up to touch me, I'd push them away.

I sucked on his neck as I began to feel the pleasure of grinding on him. I could tell he wanted more, but I didn't allow it.

"Fuck Nadine," He cursed, his bulge print was evident under his trousers.

His phone began to ring; the call he had been expecting.

"Aren't you gonna get that?" I breathed into his neck as he bit his lip.

He simply reached over the ringing phone and declined it.

I began to climax as I rode on him harder, biting on his ear as he grunted under me.

I came; getting off of him as I adjusted myself.

"We're not done," He took my arm, but I pulled it away.

"Well I am."

"Mm. So this is what I get right? You want me to feel used? Aight,"

I made my way out of the room ignoring his advances. I was feeling everything I hadn't felt last night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66 1 6
when Jezabels delinquent neighbor/ex best friend gets into a run in with the law, he seeks shelter at her job, a low business flower shop where he le...
48.9K 1.7K 43
[COMPLETED] Tyler meets the new boy in his art class, Wyatt, who is also in the school's journalism club. They hit it off, but Tyler can't understand...
185 5 6
Wrongs were made, tears were cried. Imani wants to go back, but she know she can't after what he did. Tyler wants to fix it, but doesn't know how.
12K 438 39
[Sequel of 'Parallel Universe'] [COMPLETED] Their paths crossed with each other creating unforgettable memories and love. After the surgery, they bot...