The Blooldline

By Mixie_Winchester

There are hundreds of blood lines, this story follows the Vampire blood line of the Arrendale family. Oliver... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Eight

27 7 0
By Mixie_Winchester

Matt rummaged threw his boxes of un packed clothes and pulled out a maroon hoodie and a white t-shirt. She slipped them on alone with some ripped jeans and spiked the front of his hair up a bit.

"And where do you think your going?" Matt looked over to see his little brother standing in the doorway of his bedroom.

"A bonfire." Matt said plainly.

"With?" Rayn asked and raised his eyebrow.

"Lexi." Matt threw on his amulet and tucked it under his hoodie.

"Not Katie?" He asked suspiciously and walked into the room, plopping Himself on top of Matt's bed.

"Were going to meet up, but she's going with this
jerk Alex." Matt mumbled.

"And you don't like this Alex?" Ryan asked.

"No." Matt grunnted.

"This is like a highschool party right?" Ryan asked hopefully.

"Uh, ya?" Matt said more of a question as he turned back to his little brother suspiciously.

"You know, I'm in highschool now." Ryan said with an innocent smile.

"No." Matt said flatly.

"Why? Your going!" Ryan whined.

"There are a lot of reasons why I'm saying no, and you know all of them already." Matt told him sternly.

"Fine." Ryan huffed. "What time will you be home?"

"I don't know, before Mya." Matt grabbed a bottle of Lush body spray and drowned himself in it. "Your not going to leave, right?" Matt tried to ask casually but it came out low and harsh.

"I don't know." Ryan said slowly. He doubted his brother would let him come to the party, so his back up plan was to go out and meet Poppy.

Matt walked over to Ryan and kneeled by the bedside so he way eye to eye with his little brother. "Let me make up your mind mate, your not going anywhere. Capish?"

Ryan tried his puppy dog eyes, though nothing was going to work. "Fine." Ryan didn't even try to bring up how it was unfair that his brother was going out but he couldn't . He could have blackmailed Matt and told him he would tell their sister that Matt left Ryan home alone to go out to a party, but Matt has a bunch of things he could hold over Ryan's head.

"You mean that? Your not lying to me?" Matt asked.

"No, I'll stay home. I promise."

"Good." Matt ruffled his hair and stood up.

Ryan reached into Matt's nightstand and pulled out a few things he unpacked. "Hey Mattie, don't forget this." Ryan threw a condom across the room and Matt caught it with one hand.

"Thanks baby bro, but I have enough in my wallet." Matt laughed and shoved the condom in his pocket. Ryan rolled his eyes and walked out of the room laughing. "See ya later. Don't forget to lock the door." Matt smiled and left the apartment.

He felt slightly bad about leaving ryan home alone, but the kid is used to it. He just hopes he stays out of trouble.

Matt pulled up in front of a large tan house with a white picket fence. He honked the horn and Lexi came walking out. She was wearing a tight black crop top and high waisted jean shorts. "Hey Babe." She smiled and got in the car.

"Hey cutie." Matt leaned over and gave her a kiss.  He started the car and followed the directions on his phone to campsite in the middle of the woods.

"Were going to have so much fun tonight." Lexi whispered in his ear.

Matt drive off the ride and parked his car by some other ones that were parked randomly among the trees. He leaned over and but Lexi's lip. "Are we now?" He whispered back and but his lip. Katie ran her fingers through his hair and stuck her tongue down his throat.

"Matthew Arrendale!" Someone yelled from outside the car and slammed their hands on hood of the car.

Matt looked up and cringed when he saw Alex. His stupid coccy smile was iluminating with the headlights on him. Matt turned the car off and got out of the car. "Alex." He created him through his clenched teeth.

"Arrendale." He hearted with a smug smile. "Hello Lexi." He said seductively when Lexi excited the car.

"Hey Alex." He greeted him with a hug and smiled warmly.

  The campsite was dimly lit, only by the large bonfire, through the fire wasn't nearly large enough the light everything up. Matt could barely see Alex's smup face but he knew the exact smile he had plastered across of it. Matt was just glad to see Katie wasn't anywhere in sight. If she actually showed up with this douche bag he would've thrown a fit.

"I didn't expect you to show up, I thought it would be past your bedtime." Alex mocked.

"It's never too late for some drinks and sex." Matt grabbed Lexi and pulled her close to his side. "Isn't that right babe?"

"Of course." She laughed and kissed him. Matt new he was only using Lexi, to talk to, to kiss, to fuck, and now to piss Alex off. He knew it was wrong but he hoped Lexi knew that everything they were doing was casual.

"Hey guys."

Matt turned around as fast as he could and saw Katie standing behind them. Her hair was in a messy bun and she was wearing a NASA t-shirt and leggings that made her butt pop. She looked so adorable, though when she walked over to Alex and grabbed his hand, his heart dropped.

"Hey." He said weakly. "You look nice." Be blurted out.

"Uh, thanks." She said awkwardly. Even Though both Katie and Matt has someone next someone else's hand in there's , they didn't want to be with the person they came with. They kept thinking they wanted to be here with each other.

"Lets go get a drink." Lexi suggested and they all agreed. If they wanted to make it through the night, they were going to need a lot of alcohol.

About two hours later and ten beers in, Matt was standing around a group of people and pretending to listen to whatever they were talking about. The party wasn't the insane frat party Matt was expecting from American teenagers.

He was honestly bored out of his mind, and his dumb super human matabilisum wasnt allowing him to get drunk.

All the people and noises was starting to give Matt a headache. He tried to deal with it but his senses were on overdrive and he felt like he might kill someone if he didnt get out of there soon. "Hey, I'm going to call my little brother and check on him." Matt said to Lexi, who was engaged in a conversation with some hockey player.

"Ya ya, okay." Said said half listing and Matt walked away.

He went far enough where he could barely hear the noises of the drunk teenagesrs. He took out his phone to call Ryan, but his head started pounding and his ears were ringing.

He pressed his hands up against his ears and grunted from pain. His eyes glow red his fangs popped out. The pounding sound of his heart overthrew the sounds in the distance. He wanted to run over to the party and suck the blood out of everyone there. It would be such a relief to kill, though he suppressed his urges the best he could.

Matt slid down a tree and pulled his knees into his chest. "Matt?" he heard his name rigging in his head and he looked up to see a shadow getting closer to him. "Are you okay?" The voice sounded distant, being drowned out by the thumping of his heart though he recognized it.

The figure grew closer and he saw her face as the moonlight shined down upon it. Then he smelt it, blood. She must have gotten a cut or something, because the smell of her blood was luminating off of her. Matt's erges grew stronger and he was mad at himself for wanting to big his fangs into her. "Stay away!" He yelled as pulled up his hood and hid his face from her.

"Are you okay?" She asked again and walked closer to him.

"Katie, please. Stay away!" He yelled in a voice that made her tremble.

Katie took a few steps backwards and considered leaving him, though she took a deep breath and walked to him, crouching down to be by his side. She put her hand on his thigh and spoke softly. "Just breathe Matt, everything is going to be okay."

Her touch was enough for Matt's heart to slow down and her voice became clear in his head. "What happened Matt?" She asked and tried to look at him but Matt kept his head hidden from her. His breathing slowed and the stench of her blood wasn't as promident.

"Are you bleeding?" Matt asked. He tried to keep his cool and talking to her seamed to help in some odd way.

"Ya, I cut my palm on a broken bottle." She held up her hand than had a small cut and dried blood. "It's no big deal, but are you okay?"

"Ya." He lied. "Why are you here?" Matt asked, out of breath and terrified.

"Because you asked me to come." Katie said, confused by the question.

"No, I mean here, by me, right now."

Katie grabbed his hand and Matt felt his fangs go back into his gums, and his eyes grew to brown. She reached for his hood and slowly pushed it back. Her eyes met Matt's, and even in the darkness, she saw the light in him. "Because I care about you." She told him honestly.

He squeezed her hand tight and his heart slowed to normal, and the only thing he could hear was her soft voice. There was something about her that made all his blood lusts and urges to kill go away. He was so calm with her, all of his panic melted away in the sound of her voice.

Matt cupped his hand on her cheek and leaned in close to her. She leaned in too, and their noses skimmed eachother's.

They felt their breath on each other and there was a small pause, neither one of them knowing what to do. Though they knew what they wanted so there's eyes shut and their lips met.

It was slow at first, but then it picked up into a hot and rapid pace. Matt took off his hoodie and gently laid over her. One of his hands stayed by her head and kept him hovering above her, and the other caressed the side of her body and moved down to her hip.

Her hands slid up his shirt and Matt flinched when her fingers grazed over one of his many scars.
Their lips separated, and Matt looked away. "What is it?" Katie asked.

"My body isn't perfect like yours." He whispered, but Katie grabbed his chin and made him look at her. It was such a small act of dominance, but it turned Matt on so much. Without saying anything, Matt knew what she meant and Katie slowly took off his shirt.

She stared at his chest as if she was studying it, and ran both her hands up his damaged chest as she traced her fingers over his scars. It was too dark to see to the full extent of his broken body, but she saw enough for now. Their eyes met and Matt was so scared of what she would say. "You're everything I've ever wanted." She whispered to him.

His heart stopped at her words and he was overcome with passion for her. He kissed her lips softly and then moved down to her neck. He moved his mouth to her hip bone and slowly lifted her shirt and his mouth moved up too. Katie let out a mall grone as he scucked on ber brests, leaving a mark. He made his way back up to her mouth and her shirt came all the way off. "Your so beautiful." He told her as his hand cupped her breasts.

Katie felt him grow hard on her, and her heart skipped a beat. Her hand stroked his chest cressed the bulged in his jeans, moving her hand up and down it ever so slightly. Matt started to moan and she reached for his waits band, though his phone glowed from his pocket and it started to vibrate.
"Shit." Matt mumbled. "I'm sorry." He reached into his pocket and he realized Rayn was calling him.

"Hey Ry." Matt sighed and got off of Katie and she sat up with consure. "Shit!" Matt yelled into the phone. "Thanks bro." He hung up the phone and looked over to Katie who was already putting her shirt back on. "I need to go." Matt said apologetically as he looked at his phone and saw missed texts and calls from Mya telling him she could be home early.

"Its okay, family comes first. I get it." And from her smile Matt knew she really did. He leaned over and placed a kiss on her lips before grabbing is clothing and running off.

Katie picked herself up and noticed a necklace that was sticking out of the leaves... She held it up and looked around to ask Matt if it was his but he was already out of sight. She pocketed the necklace and decided to text him later about it. She walked back to the party, walking on air and a huge smile on her face. Even though their time together was cut short. Katie knew he felt the same about her that she felt about him. That feeling of being wanted was better than she could have imagined.

Matt drove as fast as he could to his apartment, desperate to get home before his older sister. He pulled in the parking lot and sighed with relief when he didn't see her car. He quickly got out and saw her car pull it. Matt panicked and ran around the side of the building and starting running up the fire escape to avoid her in the lobby.

He opened his window and flung himself inside. He quickly stripped of his clothes that reeked of beer.
"Welcome home Mattie." Ryan laughed and walked into his room.

"Shut the fuck up Ryan." Matt snapped and threw his clothes into a random box.

"Mya texted me and asked why you weren't answering her, I told her that you were in the shower, but dude come on. Don't you have your ringer on?" Ryan asked and Matt there on a t-shirt and sweatpants.

"Ya I did, but I didn't hear hear her call or text. My mind was, somewhere else." Matt said. Not wanting to tell Ryan Matt was having urges and kinda freaking out. "I only heard you call when everything calmed down." He definitely wasn't going to tell him that by calmed down, he meant making out with Katie.

"What are you even talking about?" Ryan raised his eyebrows.

"Nothing." Matt mumbled.

  Matt fell onto his bed and sighed in relief of making it home before Mya. "She really couldn't have come home early on any other day?" Matt gronned.

"And why's that? Matt and Ryan both jerked their heads to see Mya in the doorway of Matt's bedroom.

Matt looked over at Rayn with wide eyes, begging for help. "Because we wanted to have a movie marathon and we knew you wouldn't like us staying up too late." Ryan said smoothly. Matt held his breath and Mya seemed to buy it. Matt sighed in relief once more and let his head sink into his pillow.

"That actually sounds like a great idea." Mya said to both of their surprises.

"Ryally?" They both said in unison.

"Yes." She laughed. "It is Friday after all, and I want to spend some time with my little brothers." She laughed and sat next to Matt on the bed.

"Sounds great." Matt said and sat up. He doesn't really feel like watching movies for the next couple hours, though spending time with Mya did sound nice. "Hey, so I was wondering..." Matt said slowly and looked at Mya with puppy dog eyes. "My teacher asked me to tryout for American football so..."

"No."  May said immediately.

"What?" Matt whined. "Just hear me out for a second."

"No. We've talked about you playing contact sports several times."

"But, playing football could help me control my powers a little better and keep my urges in cheek." Matt wasn't sure about playing at first, but Katie said she was into football guys, plus tonight he almost lost control, and football might help him with that.

  "No." Mya said sternly and her eyes turned the slightest red.  Matt knew he shouldn't pry, but he decided to push her just a little. He made his own eyes turn red, but just a little darker than Mya's. "Are you challenging me?" Mya almost laughed.

Matt let his eyes turn a deep red and he flaried his fangs. "I  should be able to do whatever the heck I want. Im almost eighteen for fucks sake!" Matt growled at her. He didn't know what came over him, but he decided to give her a hard time.

Mya's eyes turned blood red and her large, sharp fanes came out. Matt immediately flinched and his eyes turned brown. "I said no!" She yelled and pushed him, sending his flying across the room. Matt got up slowly and flashed his fangs again. He knew he should back down now, but he was really annoyed and needed to prove to her he wasn't a little kid that she couldn't quit literally, push around. He jumped across the room and tackled his sister who grabbed him and pinned him against the floor. Matt tried to get up but Mya was ten times stronger. She bit the air and tried to scare him, it worked and Matt flinched away.

Mya needed her bothers to know she was in charge, or they would do whatever they wanted and create chaos, though she was taking it a little too far.

Ryan ran over to then and tried to pull Mya off of him. Out of instinct Maya smacked Ryan and then pushed him across the room.

"What the fuck!" Matt gasped, but Mya punched him across the face. It was clear she was losing control and her eyes were blood red, with no soul behind them.

Matt looked at her with a horrified expression and she heard Ryan wince from behind her. It immediately snapped her out of it and she sprung off of Matt and turned to Ryan.

"Ryan," She said softly but she just ran past her and over to Matt.

Ryan just whined and laid on the floor. Matt got up, rubbing his face from where he got punched, and walked over to Ryan. He picked the kid up and gave Mya a death glare as he carried Ryan out of his room and into Ryan's.

Mya followed them, but Matt just shook his head and laid his little brother onto his bed. "Stay away from me!" Ryan muttered into Matt's chest.

"Ryan I didn't mean to hurt you." Mya apologise.

"I get that you try to protect us, but we should be able to do things like normal kids." Matt told her. "And you can't start acting like dad when we disagree with you." Matt hated that he comparing Mya to their father. When Ryan did the same to Matt it hurt him like a bullet because their dad was a cold hearted bitch, but Mya went overboard showing her dominance and hurt Ryan for no reason. That was something their father did on a daily basis but Matt thought they left that in the past.

"I didn't mean to-"

"You should leave." Matt said, and Mya's face dropped.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me."

"I do." Matt said harshly. "You lost control and could have really hurt Rayn. Just stay away from him."

Mya didn't know what to say, so she just left the room, tears streaming down her face. Matt was right, she did lose control, and over the smallest thing. She could have done real damage to Matt and Ryan.

With long consideration, Mya packed a bag and left the apartment, leaving nothing but a note and money behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 2.3K 53
It's 5 years later, Akira and Arie are both now 21 they are freshly out of college and they live together in a apartment complex. They still live in...
1.4K 62 22
Book Four ___________ ___________ May 10, 1994 was the day she was stuck in. She doesn't know why she was even here but she wanted out. She wasn't al...
10.9K 229 22
You're a demigod, a daughter of Thor. Being a demigod makes you pretty much immortal. No one knows why for sure, your mother has told you that a witc...
2M 44.8K 30
A baby's cry pierces the air as the midwife passes the baby to the awaiting hands of the father. Damon happily takes the baby from her hands holding...