Gun Game (Male Reader x Girls...

Da HaremWriter

[Discontinued] Can you imagine Deadly Hand-Held Weapons turning into Cute, Sexy, and Attractive Girls? I can... Altro

Chapter 1: First Gun
Chapter 2: Past Tragedy
Chapter 3: New Law
Chapter 4: The Purge
Chapter 5: F.N.G.
Chapter 6: Guest
Chapter 7: Tactical Dolls
Chapter 8: New Year, New Life
Chapter 9: Aftermath
Chapter 10: New Home
Girls Recap #1
Chapter 11: Grifon & Kryuger
Chapter 12: 16Lab
Chapter 13: Love for Guns [18+]
Chapter 14: Rock, Paper, Shotgun
Chapter 15: Orchestra
Chapter 16: 404 NOT FOUND
Chapter 17: Guns Under The Sun
Chapter 18: Commander
Chapter 19: Past Rejection
Chapter 20: Most Wanted
Your Powers and Guns
Chapter 21: Getting Answers
Chapter 22: The Phone
Chapter 23: Upcoming Storm
Chapter 24: Before the Storm
Chapter 25: Best Defense
Chapter 26: Healing Her Master [18+]
Chapter 27: Out With 404
Chapter 29: Search 'n' Rescue
Chapter 30: Unexpected Event
Chapter 31: Tsunday
Chapter 32: Demon With A Shotgun
Chapter 33: VA-11 Hall-A
Chapter 34: To Ireland
Chapter 35: Terrorist Anomaly
Chapter 36: Rage
Chapter 37: From Russia With Love [18+]
Chapter 38: No Russian
Chapter 39: Naughty List...
Chapter 40: 4th Grade Reunion
Chapter 41: Fairies
Chapter 42: Feast Before Dawn
Chapter 43: Harem Problem
Chapter 44: Oath
Chapter 45: Walk In The Park
Chapter 46: Guns 'n' Chocolate
Chapter 47: Pyramid
Chapter 48: 12. 4. 7. 13. 74
(Real)Chapter 48: Shell Shock
Chapter 49: Future Standards
Chapter 50: New Dawn
Chapter 51: Troubles Ahead
Chapter 52: Pack-a-Punch

Chapter 28: Captured

7.9K 148 206
Da HaremWriter

The 404 girls returned to the mansion to tell the others that you were setup and captured by the police, everyone was in the living room discussing how to get you back without killing the police, if the girls starts shooting them, well, the entire government will be after them, but that's not a problem for them though, why? Well there deadly girls that represents themselves as deadly hand-held firearms that mankind created, right now your girls are worried and pissed.....mostly pissed off actually.

M4 SOPMOD2: Damn corrupted police force, I'll just rip off there spines and use it as my personal jumping rope!

PKP: Can I just go out there and start shooting at random people? Can I do that please?

Five-seven: Girls, I know your all upset...but right now we need to calm down and think this through...

FAL: Five-seven, master just got captive by the corrupted police force, you expect us to calm down about this?

FAL questioned Five-seven with a pissed off tone voice, Five-seven just stood there not replying to FAL's question, FAL then looked down towards Five-seven's hand as it was shaking, she then looked at Five-seven as she had a shadow covering her face.

Five-seven: I'm trying my best to not let my anger out FAL, you know why? Because I don't want master to see me into a massacring rampaging girl.....you thing master want a girl like that in his life? Thinking that our only purpose is killing people? I want master to see me more then just killing people....I want to do more for him besides that....

The other girls didn't say anything as all of them stood there silently, taking in what Five-seven said, Alisa and Kalina was hearing the conversation as they looked at each other worried.

Alisa: Kalina...its best that we should find Y/N before the girls do anything....chaotic....

Kalina: Miss Helian is running a search of Y/N vital signs right now....we expected the police that they took Y/N to the police house but....they didn't....I went to the police to see if he was there but....he wasn't....

Alisa: I hope Miss Helian finds his location soon, other wise....

Alisa then turn towards the group of girls that was all in the living room, all of them had an aura of mass murdering intent, ready to kill anyone that they see.

Girls: KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL

Alisa: Other wise these girls will start a massacre....

-

Kryuger: Helian, any update of Y/N's location?

Helian: Still locating his vital signs Mr. Kryuger...I think they removed the tracker that we place on him...

Kryuger: How the hell did they find the tracker that quickly?

Helian: Don't know, who ever this people are that's after Y/N are likely professionals...

Kryuger just sigh in stress as sat on his chair behind his desk, Y/N's girls are starting to lose there patience of waiting to find were you are, if Kryuger doesn't find were you are....the girls are gonna start a riot looking for you.

Kryuger: I just hope we find his location before the girls starts a bloody massacre...

-

Meanwhile in the living room of the mansion, the girls are starting to lose there patience for Kryuger to find where you are, some of the girls were walking back and fourth while some was cleaning and messing around with there guns with there fingers on the trigger.

M16: I'm starting to lose my patience here...

M4A1: Your not the only one....

AR-15: Can we just go and start looking for master besides sit here and do nothing?

BAR: We don't have and leads of where master is, if we start looking for him, were looking blind out there....

VEGA: I know where your master is girls

Girls: HUH?!

All of the girls then huddled around the table where the Phone was laying on, all the girls look furious as they gave death glares at VEGA, that didn't say anything until now.

M1 Garand: How come you didn't tell us?!

VEGA: You girls didn't ask....

All the girls just sigh in stress that they didn't know VEGA was waiting for them to ask where you at, they were stressed out and slightly annoyed by this.

UMP9: Well, where is he then?

VEGA: Your master is somewhere in an abandon building that's 10 miles away from here, I'll show you a map to his location...

Once VEGA said that, a hologram projectile appeared on the table, showing a map to the girls where you are, once they examine the map and memories it, they then started getting there guns and equipment ready, as they do not want to waste anymore time.

UMP45: Alright, now that we know where master is, what's the plan?

G11: Simple, kill anyone that tries to stop us, I'm pretty sure that's what master wanted...

HK416: Plan or not plan, we're getting our master back...

Once the girls got there guns and equipment ready, they then started rushing out the living room, Five-seven taking the Phone with her, as the rush through the hallways of the mansion, they pass by Kalina and Alisa, the two were confused and worried as where the girls are going.

Alisa: H-Hay! Where are you girls going?!

UMP40: VEGA got the location of where master is, that's where we're going

UMP40 said as her and the other girls then rushed out of the mansion, got into the humvees, which the PMC has and started driving to your location, as the girls left, Alisa and Kalina rushed to Kryuger's office to tell him that the girls know where you are.

Kalina: M-Mister Kryuger, the girls got a lead on Y/N, there heading towards his location right now!

Kryuger: Helian! Get me a satellite imagery and find out where the girls are going!

-

Meanwhile you were sitting on a chair with a sack over your head, so you can't see where you were, your hands and legs were tied up together, preventing you from getting up or go anywhere.

Y/N: Okay...I don't know how I got here, but I don't like it...last I remember is in a police car and all of a sudden I pass out...

???: Sorry about the knock-out gas, though we can't let you know where you are...

Y/N: Uhh...I can see with this sack over my head so...who are you?

John: Names John, right now I'm the only person that's helping you stay alive from...my other team mates, so just stay cool, and you won't die...

Y/N: Sounds...easy enough....what do you guys want from me anyway?

John: Our boss wants you kid, not us, we're just doing what we're told...

Y/N: Your...not doing this for the money?

John: We're not mercenaries kid, we're loyal soldiers from-

???: That's enough John...

Before John could finish his sentence, a female yet familiar voice inturrpted him, you were curious who it was because that female voice sounds very familiar to you.

John: S-Sorry ma'am, I'm just being a nice guy...

???: Jeez, don't give info about us, just talk to him so he don't have to panic...

Y/N: Uhh, who are you? Your voice sounds really familiar, like I've heard it a long time ago....

???: Hehe, of course you would recognize my voice Y/N, after all.....we are school mates~

Once the familiar female voice said that, a memory was flashed in your head, which shocked you of who this female familiar voice was, then the sack over your head was pulled off, it took awhile to get your vision clear because a few bright lights was shining over you, once you got your vision cleared, you saw a guy sitting on a wooden box with a assault rifle standing by his side, but you focus your attention more of the girl that was in front of you.

???: Hello Y/N, long time no see~

Y/N: Liz.....?

Liz: Hehe, so you do remember me, its been awhile since we seen each other Y/N

Y/N: What....what's going on?

Liz: Its a long and complicated story, right now I'm just following orders from my boss...

You didn't say anything as you look away from her, you had mix emotions of seeing Liz again, in fact you don't even wanna find out what she's involve in, Liz saw the way your acting so she sigh, grapped a chair and sat down in front of you.

Liz: Look...I know your upset of what I did-

Y/N: Heh, you think? So...did you enjoy being gangbanged by those football players? If so congratulations, I'm sure your parents must be so proud of you~

You said sarcastically to her, Liz looked down remembering what she did during highschool, ditching you and help with your school work instead becoming a cum-dump for the football team.

Liz: So your still upset about that huh?

Y/N: Oh no, I'm not upset, I'm pissed off! You ditched me, not help me with my school work, instead you became a red-head slut for the football team....and because of you, I was force to repeat the grade....

Liz: ....

Liz didn't say anything as she just sigh in stress, she then got up from her chair and started walking away from you, John just sat there hearing the whole conversation not inturrpting you and Liz.

John: So...uhh...

Liz: Just keep an eye on him, our chopper should pick us in a few hours, I'm going to get the others ready...

Liz then left you and John as John looked at you with a questionable look on his face.

John: So....you two know each other or....

Y/N: Highschool friends....she helped me out passing most of my classes....until....

John: Oh....looks like you two got some....complicated relationship going on....

Y/N: .....

Y/N thoughts: I gotta pee....

-

Welp, looks like Liz made an appearance, your highschool childhood friend as you could say, until then I'll see you in the next Chapter, bye-bye!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

26.3K 247 22
(Y/N) fighter pilot with the United Nations Allied Forces (UNAF) was on simple patrol over the clear blue sea. After completing his daily patrol and...
27.5K 206 11
Bringing this back in hopes of regaining all the progress I lost from my previous account which was banned. Will feature both some old ideas and new...
13.5K 315 24
Kimizuki x reader Anime and manga spoilers
78.4K 1K 37
┊ ┊ ┊𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙞 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 ┊ ┊˚★ 。˚⋆ 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜 ˚★ (ᴗ_ ᴗ ) ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁『 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠...