the love triangle?? (Hold)

By ladylover25

Marinette dupain-cheng is a girl that lives in a beautiful city named Paris France . When she started going t... More

a new beginning ๐Ÿ˜„
stuck between the two ?
๐Ÿต๏ธthe dance ๐Ÿต๏ธ
Seeing a shooting star ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŒผplaying pretend ๐ŸŒผ
the date ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
the setup plan ??
what will she chose?
running away and heart break ๐Ÿ’”
๐Ÿค—new changes ๐Ÿค—
my heart's decision
๐Ÿ’žthe dance ๐Ÿ’ž
author's note
the dance part 2
Marinette thoughts on the dance !!
what friendship means
๐Ÿ’™Luka love for Marinette ๐Ÿ’™
marinette's truth / adriens thoughts
reminders
the reasons
Emilie agreste
the stars
๐Ÿ™‚adriens decision ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
two crushes , one love
๐Ÿ’žmy mind๐Ÿ’ž
ใ€Šfriendship to hateใ€‹
~there love for me ~
~once upon a love~
"i love you"

luka's plan

179 3 0
By ladylover25

The next day at school ...

Luka and Marinette are walking to the next class and he stops her and says "hey Marinette can I ask you something??" He said.

They stop to talk for a second ...

Luka : hey Marinette can I ask you something??

Marinette: sure *giggles*

Luka : so a couple rumors have been going around that your dating cat noir ??

Marinette: what pssh those are just rumors ?? I mean honestly that's not good to spread rumors around the school ??

Luka : do you know who might one to get rid of you ??

Marinette: actually I think think of two girls in particular who might one to get rid of me ??

Luka: who ???

Marinette: Chloe and Lila ?? They are always trying to get me in trouble or lie about something so stupid and im always the cause for it !!!

Luka : Marinette are you sure that Lila and Chloe make those rumors  about you dating cat noir .

Marinette : I think they did . They always try to say I didn't something that I didn't do ..

Marinette POV .
It's always seems like I'm either in trouble or I did something wrong . It's more or less I think they still are mad about where adrien and I didn't go out after all .

I think they were disturb about Adrien and I were be around or either just be friends . I think they were just jealous about it all . I don't know but I do love chat noir but I'm not going to tell anyone that we are dating . That's is the one thing I will not tell anyone at all. .

No questions asked !!!.

Later after school ...

*Adrien left school and transformed to chat noir to go check on his lovely girlfriend and Luka followed chat noir . Luka looked around and saw that chat noir was at Marinette house on her balcony talking probably with Marinette *

They are talking ...

Marinette : hey kitty ??

Chat noir : hey my beautiful purrincess !!

*They hugged *

Chat noir : how was your lovely day ??

Marinette : I mean it was okay but it was really uncomfortable 😔

Chat noir : why purrincess ???

Marinette: one of my other guy friends asked me if we were dating ?? And I didn't want to tell you how they kept asking me questions about us ??

*Chat noir walked over and comfort Mari *

Chat noir : I'm really sorry purrincess that happened to you . I should have thought more about this before putting you through this kind of situation ??

Marinette: it's okay kitty cause I care about you and you know that ?? But I'm not sure how the world will react when they find out about your girlfriend ??

Chat noir : I know they will be happy ??

Marinette : are you actually sure about that ??

Chat noir : well yes because I love you just the way you are my lady ??

*Marinette was shocked*

Marinette : wait did you just call me your lady ???

Chat noir : yep !!.

Marinette : your so sweet

Chat noir : so are you my love !!

Marinette POV .

After chat noir left I was think about everything Luka said about chat ?? He was so curious if we were actually dating of not . I mean could he be jealous or does he care about my safety and feelings to this point I have no idea what is going on ???

All I know is that chat and I are happy and I hope we keep that happiness going . I love him and nothing is going to make me change my mind about the one I love the most . *Smiles*

*Tikki looks directly at me and smiles to and then we hug and go off to bed *

Hi everyone I hope you have a wonderful day I'm so sorry for the short chapter ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 900 34
"It takes a broken heart, to know how to break a heart." Adrien Agreste has never been the same since his mother died. He refuses to get attached to...
3.1K 69 12
Marinette Dupain- Cheng is a 17-year-old who has everything she could ever wish for in New York, a family, friends, a job, and happiness. But when he...
65.1K 1.2K 23
Adrien Agreste has fallen in love with Marinette Dupain-Cheng. On the day he decides to tell her, somebody shows up. Luka Couffaine, another model fr...
205K 5.4K 30
Adrien tries to move on from Ladybug by dating Kagami. Marinette is still heartbroken, she had given up all hope with the blonde model and seeks comf...