❀ Dildariyaan: Tales Of Love ❀

Galing kay books_heart23

"I think the perfection of love is that it's not perfect." ~Taylor Swift "Love recognizes no barriers. It jum... Higit pa

❀Aasβ™₯️
β™₯️2β™₯️
β™₯️3β™₯️
β™₯️5β™₯️
🍁Yeh Raha Dil🍁
🍁2🍁
🍁3🍁
🍁4🍁
🍁5🍁
🍁6🍁
πŸ’•Ishq Main Tere πŸ’•
πŸ’•2πŸ’•
πŸ’•3πŸ’•
πŸ’•4πŸ’•
πŸ’•5πŸ’•
πŸ’•6πŸ’•
πŸ’•7πŸ’•
πŸ’•8πŸ’•
πŸ•ŠJunoonπŸ•Š
πŸ•Š2πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š3πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š4πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š5πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š6πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š7πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š8πŸ•Š
Author's Note
πŸ’˜Mehboob Qadmon MainπŸ’˜
πŸ’˜2πŸ’˜
πŸ’˜3πŸ’˜
πŸ’˜4πŸ’˜
πŸ’˜5πŸ’˜
πŸ’˜6πŸ’˜
πŸ₯€Teri Chahat Kay Hisaar MainπŸ₯€
πŸ₯€2πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€3πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€4πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€5πŸ₯€
Important Announcement
πŸ₯€6πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€7πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€8πŸ₯€
πŸ’ŒMuhabbat Kitabon SiπŸ’Œ
πŸ’Œ2πŸ’Œ
πŸ’Œ3πŸ’Œ
πŸ’Œ4πŸ’Œ
πŸ’Œ5πŸ’Œ
πŸ’Œ6πŸ’Œ
πŸ’Œ7πŸ’Œ
πŸ’Œ8πŸ’Œ
πŸ’Œ9πŸ’Œ
πŸ’œRaaz-E-QalbπŸ’œ (ON HOLD)
πŸ’œ2πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ3πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ4πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ5πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ6πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ7πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ8πŸ’œ
πŸ”₯SeharπŸ”₯

β™₯️4β™₯️

18.5K 909 156
Galing kay books_heart23

Twisting her fingers nervously, she put her knees to her chest. This was the second time she was in this room. The first time was after she had made her decision, and now... as his wife.

She was his wife.

The thought felt euphoric, a smile lifted unto her lips. She was a married woman now but she still wondered why he married now. She knew she loved him and that was the reason for her saying yes, but what was his reason? Did he marry her because he felt sympathy? Because that was the only reason he brought her to his house. The smile wiped out of her face at that thought, did she do the right thing marrying?

But it was too late now, the milk was already spilt. Or maybe she was just over thinking, maybe be also felt something for her. She shook her head, she surely was over thinking. Usama did say he will tell her after the nikkah why he wanted to marry her. For that, she just had to wait.

Her gaze fell on her hands, adorned with mehndi (henna). She had insisted she didn't want to put mehndi but Dua literally begged her that a bride's hands shouldn't be empty and she had to agree albeit reluctantly. The colour was too dark. A tear escaped her eyes as she remember what her mother used to say.

It was one of her cousin's wedding and girls were making designs with the mehndi on her hands. She looked at her cousin's hands and she had smiled. Thinking that one say she would also be sitting like this, getting married, having her hands adorned with mehndi.

Her mother had looked at her and smiled, voicing the same thoughts that were on her mind. "Dekhna main kitnay pyaar say apni beti toh khud sajaoon gi. Main apni sab say pyaari beti ko parlour sharlour nahi bhejoon gi." She cupped Dunya's face in her hands, her eyes shining with love. "Mehndi bhi khud lagaoon gi, aur dekhna uss mehndi ka rang bohot gehra hoga, main pyaar say jo lagaoon gi. Aur meri Allah say yehi khuwahish hai kay tumhe aik samjhdaar aur pyaar karne wala shauhar mile, jo tumhe pyaar say pehle izzat de. Kyunke izzat say barh kar kuch nahi hota."

(I will make you ready myself at your wedding. My sweetest daughter will get ready by my hands and not from a parlour. I will also put henna on you with my own hands and you will see, the colour would be really dark since I will do it with love. I pray to Allah that you get an understanding and loving husband who will give you respect before love. There is nothing greater than respect.)

"Look Ami, I found a husband who respects me." She thought out loud. "See, my mehndi is really dark. You said you will make me get ready, you will put mehndi on me, what happened ami? Why didn't you believe me? Kyun apni beti kay saaray khuwab tod diye? Kyun?" (Why did you break your daughter's dreams? Why?)

She hastily wiped her tears, there was no use crying over people who never believed her. They had known her for 19 years and they discarded all of their teachings and values given to her in 19 minutes. She had already wasted many of her tears yesterday night that her family wasn't with her on her special day but not anymore. Her new life was in front of her, she was going to start afresh. It's fine if Usama didn't love her but atleast respects her and respect is far greater than love.

She looked at the dress she was wearing, her jewellery and her makeup from the mirror placed on the wall in front of the bed and smiled. What if her family wasn't here, Usama's family was enough for her. At least they supported her even after she asked Usama to tell everything about her. They didn't look at her like her family did. They were so nice and loving towards her.

They had all arrived the day before yesterday from Islamabad when Usama informed them that he was getting married. They brought so much of gifts and dresses (especially her wedding dress and jewellery) for her which she tried to refuse but no one listened to her. Usama wanted to do a simple simple Nikkah and Dunya had no problem with them although everyone else were really dejected but they fulfilled their wishes on Nikkah. They had adorned her fully as a bride despite her refusal but her mother-in-law said that she should feel special on her special day.

A knock on the door caused Dunya to jump in fright as she got startled. She gulped and ran her tongue on her lips.

The door opened with a creaking sound and in entered Usama Khan. He looked really sober and dashing in a simple white salwar kameez with sleeves rolled up till his elbows, showing his toned arms. A navy blue velvet waistcoat on top of the shirt.

He cleared his throat as he neared the bed. "Assalamualikum."

"Wa-walikumasalam." Dunya greeted back, eyes downcast.

Usama sat on the bed in front of her as one leg was crossed on the bed and one was still on the floor.

"Kaisi hain aap?" (How are you?)

"Alhamdulillah theek." She still hadn't lifted her gaze. (Fine)

Suddenly he bend forward, making Dunya's breath hitch as they were almost touching each other. He noticed that as a smile etched on his lips which he tried to suppress. He opened the bedside table and took out a box. He opened the box and took out a silver pendant with a small diamond attached to it.

"This is for you." He said, showing the pendant to Dunya.

She looked at the pendant and smiled. "Khubsoorat hai." (It's gorgeous.)

"May I?" Usama asked, pointing towards her neck after opening the lock.

Dunya's eyelashed flutered as she nodded softly. Usama bent forward and removed the necklace that she was already wearing. His fingers touched her neck and a shiver ran through Dunya, her heartbeat increasing. Usama placed the pendant on her neck, the cool metal relieving Dunya since she was starting to heat up.

Usama removed his hand but his lips replaced his fingers. Dunya shivered at the feel of his lips on her neck, fisting her dress in her hands. Her heartbeat was extremely loud that Usama could hear it. He trailed soft kisses from the base of her neck to her chin, jaw and to the corner of her mouth. Dunya felt as if she would faint, she never felt something like this before.

Usama placed a small kiss on her nose, both of her eyelids, her cheeks and finally her lips. He moved his lips against her softly as if testing the waters. Dunya sighed at the feeling as she clutched her hands even tighter around her dress. A blush spread on her cheeks as the feelings in her intensified.

Usama stopped.

He leaned back and started to remove her earrings, his lips replacing them as soon as they were removed. Next he removed her bangles, kiss on the writs following after. His hand then moved to her maang teeka on her forehead and he carefully removed that piece of the jewellery as well. He placed his lips on her forehead and kept them there for few seconds.

Just as he moved back an inch, Dunya's body lurched to the side. She would have fallen off the bed on the flower if it wasn't for Usama's quick response in catching her.

With his heart in his throat, Usama looked at Dunya to see her eyes shut. He was confused for few moments. A chuckle escaped his mouth as he finally understood the situation. She had fainted again.

He shook his head in amusement, he placed her hand in his shoulder as he removed the pins from her dupatta and let if fall on the bed behind them. He then removed all the pins from her hair, freeing them. He took hold of the dupatta and threw it on the sofa across the room. He laid her down on the bed before covering her with the blanket.

♥️♥️♥️

This was getting out of hand now. How much more could she embarrass herself. Those were her thoughts as soon as her eyes opened and connected to the ceiling of the room. She groaned in distaste and tried to get up but something was stopping. More like someone. Dunya knew who it was.

Please don't faint again Dunya, please!

She looked at the arm that was wrapped around waist and then at her legs that were wrapped around Usama's. She felt something heaving on her chest and as she looked down, she almost had a heart attack to see Usama's head on her chest.

She was still in her clothes from yesterday but she noticed that her hair were open. She pursed her lip irritation since she always tied her hair in a braid before she slept. But then she sighed because her husband didn't know that so she couldn't even say anything to him, as if she would ever say anything to him without fainting. She tried to remove his arms from her waist as she looked at the time on the clock, where it showed the time as nine.

Dunya's eyes widened in shock as realised the time and that she had missed her Fajr prayer. She said a silent sorry to Allah.

"Hosh aa gayi begum sahiba." Usama's deep voice lased with sleep and amusement met her ears. She closed her eyes tightly and bit her lips. (Regained your conscious, wife?)

Usama got up to look at Dunya's face properly and let out a laugh at her expression. "Abhi toh main kuch karta bhi nahi hoon toh aap behosh ho jaati hain, agar kuch kar liya toh phir Allah ki maalik hai." (I don't even do anything and you faint, when I actually do something then only Allah will help.)

Dunya remained silent as she quickly got up and ran towards the bathroom, shutting it behind her loudly. She could hear his laugh as she banged her head against the wall in frustration mixed with embarrassment.

She quickly removed her clothes and stood under the shower to take a bath. When she finished, she stepped out but then realised that she forgot to bring clothes with her. She slapped her hand on her forehead. She quickly wrapped a towel around her body and opened the door a little. She peeked through the door in the room to see in empty. She sighed in relief and stepped out.

She headed towards the closet to take her clothes out. Aleezay, Usama's younger sister had set all her clothes and things in Usama's room yesterday and she she knew her clothes would be in his cupboard.

She took small steps towards the closet and as she was about to open the door, something behind her clicked shut. She jumped in her place and turned around to look, shrieked and at the same time turned back again.

Usama had just came inside the room from the balcony when he saw Dunya in just a white towel wrapped around her. Her hair were wet and touched her hips, her naked shoulders glistened with water droplets.

He immediately turned around. "I am so sorry." He muttered and went back outside.

A tear slipped her eyes as the same sound of a click resonated in her ear. She quickly wiped her eyes, took hold of the first dress her hand touched and hurried back into the bathroom to change. No one had seen her like this before and it was humiliating for her. She knew he was her husband, he was allowed to see her but she wasn't used to all this.

Usama sighed as he heard the bathroom door close. He went back in and sat on the sofa, leaning against the headrest. The door opened and Dunya stepped out with her hair still open.

"Aap nay mujh say shadi kyun ki?" Dunya asked the question that had been on her mind for really long. She really wanted to know his reason in marrying her.

Usama got up from the sofa and walked towards Dunya. He took hold of her hands and made her sit om the bed. He sat on his knees in front of her, their hands interlocked in her lap. He removed one of his hand and placed a lock of her hair behind her ear. He looked into her eyes and said the words that made Dunya tear up.

"Mujhe muhabbat hai aapsay." He whispered lovingly, looking into her eyes. (I love you.)

Dunya's lips wobbled. "Why?"

"What do you mean why?"

"Why do you love me? Mujh jaisi ladki say kyun pyaar kartay hain aap?" She whimpered. She didn't know how to describe her feelings as she heard those words from his lips. She was elated that he also reciprocated his feelings. But why? What did he find in her? (Why do you love a girl like me?)

"Kyun kay aap AAP hain. I don't know when, how and why I fell in love with you, I just did. And please don't ever refer to yourself like that. Aap meri biwi kay baray main aisay baat nahi kar sakti. Aapko pata nahi hai unkay shauhar aik DSP hain, aap ko jail main daal dain gay. Understood?" He waved his index finger at her in mock anger. (Because you are You. You can not talk about my wife like that. Don't you know her husband is a DSP, he will put you in jail?)

Aisi Jail kisay pasand nahi hogi. Dunya thought in her mind but couldn't gather the courage to say it out loud. She nodded to Usama's question. (Who wouldn't like this type of jail.)

Usama got up and made Dunya stand as well. "No let's get ready and go downstairs. Everyone would be waiting." He patter her cheek softly to which Dunya smiled brightly.

"Did I tell you you looked really beautiful yesterday?" Usama questioned, looking into her eyes.

Red coloured Dunya's cheeks as she shook her head shyly.

Usama lifted her face after taking hold of her chin. "You were looking absolutely gorgeous yesterday."

Dunya bit her lip. "Tha-thank you."

"Kal hi bata deta lekin tumhe behosh honay say fursat milti toh batata." He laughed and dodged the pillow that Dunya threw at him. Still laughing he entered the bathroom before his wife could throw something else at him. (I would have told you yesterday but you were too busy fainting so I didn't get the chance.)

Dunya's smile got even bigger than before. She looked up at the ceiling. "Thank you Allah Mian!"

♥️♥️♥️

"Shadi Mubarak ho DSP sahab. Humain toh apnay bulaya hi nahi apni shadi par." Usama clenched his fists in his anger at the voice on the phone. If he had any idea that it would be Zorawar Malik on the call, he would have never answered. "Kabhi dawat par bulaye ga, hum bhi toh dekhay bhabhi jaan kaisi dikhti hain." His voice held a dangerous gleam in it, a double meaning to it. (Congratulations on your wedding. You didn't invite me to your wedding. Invite me to dinner sometimes, I should also see how darling sister-in-law looks.)

"Zorawar Malik, zuban sambhal kar!" Usama roared, he was seething. "Main tumhe churun ga nahi. Jab jail main saza bhugat rahe hogay toh phir main dekhta hon tumhari yeh gandi zabaan kaisay band chalti hai." He almost smashed his phone on the wall. (Mind your words! I will not spare you. When I meet you at the jail then I will see how your filthy tongue will speak any word.)

A hand on his arm soothed him as he calmed down. He looked towards his left to see his wife giving him an assuring smile. "He will be punished Mr Khan."

"Are you sure you want to do this Dunya?"

"I am sure but it seems as if you are not. What's wrong? What are you scared of Mr Khan?" She rubbed his arm and placed her head on her shoulder.

"Losing you." He whispered.

Dunya took hold of his hand. "If you are with the truth you should never be scared. Do you remember these words Mr Khan?" Usama nodded as he remember he had said those same words a month ago after two weeks of their wedding when he asked her if she is willing to go to court. "Then what happened now? Why are you forgetting them? Allah is with us, he will protect us."

Usama kissed her forehead. "I know Dunya I know. But I don't want you to relive what happened to you, your wounds will be opened and salt would be rubbed on your wounds."

Dunya sighed. "But you will be present there to heal them, to soothe them with your presence. We will go through this together."

"I am really proud of you Dunya, I can't believe you are the same person who refused to give a statement and now you are ready to testify at the court."

"I got all that from you Mr Husband." She smiled teasingly at him. Usama pulled her cheeks playfully and rubbed his nose with hers.

"You do know your family would more likely be there at the court proceedings? If not them, you sister will surely be there. You will finally get the chance to prove yourself innocent."

Dunya's expression hardened as she got up from besides him on bed and walked towards the balcony. Usama followed her, wrapping his arms around Dunya's waist from behind, placing his chin on her shoulder. "I am not doing this to ask for their innocent certificate of me. I am doing this to get justice for myself and all those other girls. I don't care what my family thinks of me, they never believed when they should have listened to me. I don't need their love because when I needed it the most, they handed me over to a beast so he could kill me. They themselves handed me over to him when they should have protected me. So no, I am not doing this to prove my innocence."

Usama pulled her towards himself, turning her around and enveloped her in his arms. "You know I love you Mrs Usama Khan."

Dunya placed her head on his chest, clutching his shirt in his hands and smiled softly. "I know Mr Usama Khan."

♥️♥️♥️

Reporters stood outside the red building, gathered around to get as much scope as possible. It was like a treat for them that finally a huge case was handed to them, a case of someone so influential. They got a chance to exploit the innocent, add their own elements in there and their you have it, the best possible story to sell.

A car stopped in front of the court. The door of the backseat opened from both sides and two people stepped out, Kainaat Zorawar Malik and her husband.

Sliding the shades off her eyes that were brimmed red, she looked at the court with a malicious look. Today would be the day that she would either break or come out triumphant. She was confident that her husband was innocent, that he was being framed by the inspector due to their enmity. That all the witnesses or evidences that would be presented against him would all be fake.

She looked at her husband with a smile and took hold of his hand. Zorawar Malik smirked internally. He knew that the trump card to save him was her wife. By playing the right cards, he manipulated her in such a way that she would never doubt him. His three years of marriage was based on manipulation and he knew how make his wife dance to his tunes. He knew she was the key to his freedom, she will be the alibi that he needed.

The media ran towards the power couple, pushing each other out of the way, their mikes and cameras ready and started firing their questions.

"Mrs Malik, do you think your husband is guilty?"

"Mrs Malik, how did you feel when you found out about the ordeal?"

"Mr Malik, why are you not in jail after committing such heinous crimes?"

"Mrs Malik, are you involved in your husband's acts?"

"Did you know what he has been upto all these years?"

Mrs Malik raised her hand to stop the media from firing more questions. Setting her dupatta on her shoulder properly.

"First of all I would say that my husband can not be charged guilty until the court announces him as one. Secondly, I have full trust in my husband. I know he can never do something so disgusting as he is blamed for." She looked at Zorawar Malik next to her, her eyes shining with love for him. "I know my husband in and out and I know that he loves me with all his heart. I am damn sure about the fact that he is innocent, he can never imagine doing anything like this. So I would request you all not to blame an innocent man for things he never did and the same will be proved in the court. Thank you!" With that they both entered the court.

Another car came and stopped next to theirs, a police car to be specific. Some policemen left the car followed by the driver, Usama khan and his best friend Vidaan Amir. Usama rounded the car and opened the door of the passenger side of the car, placing his hand folder. A figured claded in a black abaya and a black niqaab took hold of the hand and stepped out. Her face was covered, only her eyes could be seen. She looked at Usama with a determined look, to which Usama smiled and squeezed her hand.

Another man stepped out from the back of the vehicle. He was around the age of 15 or 16. His face held a distraught expressions, today his sister will get justice.

They went inside from around the building, afraid that the media doesn't hound them like dogs.

♥️♥️♥️

The court proceedings was soon started and all the evidences were present along with Maryam's brother's testification.

Zorawar's lawyer denied all the allegations made against him, presenting their own witnesses and evidences.

No one from other girls' families came forward because they were scared of humiliation and had a fear that if they came forward, Malik family would not spare them.

While the whole proceeding was going on, Dunya sat there, clutching her hands in a fist. She couldn't tolerate looking at Zorawar Malik. She felt an unknown fear in her when she saw him but Usama's warm eyes assured her that she is safe. And Dunya knew she is safe, she knew her husband will protect her no matter what.

She even saw her sister and it didn't look as if she was sad over her sister's "death". She knew that Kainaat was here for her husband, she didn't care that her husband "killed" her own sister.

When she saw Kainaat she wanted to run to her and hug her, tell her that she was alive. But she stopped. She stopped because she saw her husband, hand in hand with her sister, smiling at each other. She wanted to cry but contained herself, she couldn't be weak right now, not for herself, not for the girls that haf to get justice and not for her husband.

She remembered how her sister slapped and pulled at her hair when they assumed to be home wrecker and a prostitute for wanting to sleep with her brother-in-law. She still remembered the cold and spiteful eyes as she spit on her. Dunya tried to tell her sister she wasn't at fault but it seemed as if she had made her mind about Dunya. Four years love was greater than the love of nineteen years. The first hit was given by her own sister and the rest followed.

Dunya closed her eyes tightly as she remembered all that, her strength weakening. Her eyes snapped open as Kainaat was called in the witness box.
Dunya averted her eyes towards Usama next to Zorawar Malik in the other witness box, he was already looking at her with concerned eyes.

She shook her head, pleading with her eyes that she couldn't do this. Usama nodded his head to tell her she's fine that she needs to be brave. His eyes said all that Dunya wanted to hear. She contained her sob and wiped her tears from under the veil.

No one was aware that Dunya was a witness besides the judge and the prosecutor. Dunya was a surprise element for Zorawar Malik. The judge had told her that if she wanted she could keep her face behind the veil and both Dunya and Usama agreed on it. Since the judge was a family friend of Usama and knew about Zorawar's dirty deeds, he decided to bend the rules a bit so Zorawar's lawyer wasn't made aware of Dunya's prescence.

The laywer was asking questions to Kainaat which was replying calmly and confidently. When she was asked the question about every night that a girl was raped and murdered, where Zorawar Malik was, she told them they were always together. Dunya gritted her teeth to know she was lying because most of the nights Kainaat had stayed at her parents place saying that Zorawar had to go for some business out of town so how was it possible that they were always together.

The prosecutor cross questioned Kainaat and tried to get as much information out of Kainaat against Zorawar as it was possible but her answered remained the same.

The lawyer asked her questions about her dead sister and what happened to her, much to the dismay if the other lawyer, but Kainaat's words or more like lies shook Dunya's world.

Apparently Dunya was met with an accident when she was with her friend in her car and the car was set on fire causing Dunya and her friend to die on spot.

After her confession, the judge adjourned the court for a break.

Kainaat's statement was like a turning point of the case. It seemed as if the case would be in favour of Zorawar Malik and Usama would be damned if he let that happen. Their only hope was Zorawar to confess his own crimes. But they knew it was impossible, he would never do it out of his own will.

The court proceedings started again.

"You honour, now I would like to call one of my last and most important witness."

He called Dunya in the box without revealing her name. She hesitantly got up from her seat. Wringing her fingers together, she went and stood inside the box, Zorawar Malik and her husband. Usama gave a small smile to Dunya, nodding at her.

Usama could feel that Dunya was on edge and he tried his best to make Dunya feel better. This was her chance to stop her and other girl's tormentor and put an end to his tyranny. He had never felt so much anger and rage for someone before as he felt for Zorawar Malik as he saw his face. He wanted to bash his head on a wall and beat him the way he hit Dunya and all those other girls. He wanted him to feel the pain every girl felt from him. He wanted to wipe the smug look off his face when he looked at Usama as he entered the court, Usama wanted to gauge his eyes out with which he dared look at another girl in a wrong way. He wanted to wipe his face off as he wiped Dunya's smile off her face. He clenched his eyes and tried to contain herself. If Dunya was on edge then he was no less. For Dunya's sake he tried to act normal, for her he tried to act as if it was just another case of his life but sadly it wasn't. This was the most horrific and saddening case of his life and he wanted Zorawar to pay for his sins.

Zorawar Malik looked at the woman in black, from head to toe. His eyes reflected an evil grin as he ran his eyes over the woman's figure.

Dunya placed her hand on the Quraan and placed an oath that whatever she will say would only be the truth. Unlike her sister and all the other people who used the Holy Quraan to their advantages, not caring that they are speaking a lie while placing their hands on it, she did it with pure intentions in her mind. She said a quick Astagfirullah in her head after placing her hand on Quraan. She believed that Quraan should never be brought in a court where everything is a lie, people shouldn't be made to place a hand on it only for them to lie.

"So Miss, would you like to tell us who you are?" Inayat Ali asked Dunya although he already knew.

Without removing her veil, she answered. "I would like to keep my identity hidden."

"I object Your Honour! How can she not reveal her identity? How would we know she's telling the truth or not?" Zorawar Malik's lawyer stood up, a frown on his face. "And Your Honour, why was I not informed of this witness?"

The judge spoke. "Mr Riaz, I was well aware of this information. I gave permission that her identity would not be revealed." He looked at Dunya. "As you wish." Dunya nodded her head in thanks.

Inayat Ali took a sip of water from the desk and stood in front of Dunya again. He pointed towards Zorawar Malik. "How do you know this person?"

Dunya looked at Zorawar as a shiver ran through her. Quickly averting her eyes from Usama's caring ones she looked at the the lawyer. "He... He is someone closely related to m-m-my fam-family."

"Can you please tell us what happened with you that you came to this court to testify against this man."

Dunya took a deep breath. "I was one of his victims that was lucky enough to survive."

"How were you his victim?" The lawyer fired the next question.

Dunya clenched the barrister tight in her hands. She tried to answer without revealing who she was. "Two years. For the past two years, he has been sexually harassing me, he has been torturing me mentally and physically." She stopped.

"Physically? Did he ever...?" He left the question incomplete.

Dunya shook her head, her hands shivering. "No. I was able to save myself everytime he would try."

Zorawar frowned as he tried to remember who she was. He knew he never left his victims alive but she was alive. How was that possible? Besides he never chased the girls for too long and it was impossible that he couldn't finish what he started in such long time... except....

He shook his head, no it can't be her. It can't be her saali. He killed her many months ago that too in front of her whole family.

He remembered her, Dunya Munawar. She was his most favourite. Such a sweet and innocent goat. The rush he got when he used to watch her wince or flinch when he touched her. He enjoyed watching her scurry away from and the fear in her eyes due to him. Such damn innocence. He waited for two years and when he finally was able to get to her, that bitch ruined all his fun. He chuckled to himself, but he did teach her lesson. He proved to her what saying no to The Zorawar Malik meant. His ears loved hearing and moan and groan in pain as he used his hand, feet and belt on her. He could never forget her begging and pleading. And the fun part? Her own family and neighbours gave him that right. They never stopped him.

But no, she can't be alive. He made sure of that. He was sure that by now the insects and animals would have tore her body apart piece by piece. Even her bones would have been gone by now. No it was not her. That police inspector must have done something, he just brought another girl to get him behind the bars. He nodded to himself in satisfaction.

Usama saw the expressions that ran through Zorawar Malik's face as Dunya narrated her painful story. He saw the hesitation and a bit of fear in his eyes. His eyes lifted to the lawyer who looked at him at the same time. Usama nodded at him, satisfied that their plan was working. Zorawar was starting to get confused scared and once that happens, it doesn't take long for that fear to turn into aggression and when people are angry, truth comes out on its own.

As Dunya told the court everything, every detail that happened to her, she could sense the atmosphere shift. It was hard for her to reopen her wounds and when it came to that fateful night, it was almost impossible for her to narrate it. By now she was sure that Kainaat and Zorawar Malik knew sho she was.

"I would have been dead by now, if it wasn't for Inspector Vidaan finding me two days later." She took a shaky breath to calm herself.

"Your honour, to prove that whatever Miss Dunya Khan has told is the truth, her hospital reports are kept at your table. If the opposition has any questions for my witness, he can go ahead."

Mr Riaz shook his head. He knew it was a lost cause now, whatever he says or asks will be useless. "No. I have no questions."

Kainaat looked at the woman in front of her in anger. How could she do this to her own sister? Why does Dunya want to ruin her sister's happy married life? What has Kainaat ever done to her? Kainaat couldn't believe her sister would turn out be a snake that could lie even after everything that happened to her. She should have told Zorawar to bury her in the grave, that way she wouldn't have a chance to breathe again.

Zorawar clenched his fists in anger. "She is lying your Honour! Dunya is dead, they are trying to conspire against me!" He yelled.

"Mr Malik do not speak unless you are told to. Please remain quit!" The judge condoned his screams but he continued, ignoring him.

"Dunya can not be alive!"

"How are you so sure Mr Zorawar? She is alive, right in front of you." Inayat Ali tried to instigate Zorawar.

"Because I know she is dead."

"How Mr Malik how? When she was met with an accident as per your wife you were out of town. How are you so confident that she died? She could have survived but chose probably run away?" He was trying to use their own lie against them. "Maybe the burnt body you found wasn't Dunya's."

"I know because I was the one who killed her!" He shouted in rage, his brain not comprehending what he was saying. He shook the witness box hardly. "I would know because I was the who dumped that bitch's body in that stupid dumpster! I taught her what it meant to say no to me. She refused me, Zorawar Malik. She had to pay the price. She is DEAD! I made sure that that whore wouldn't breathe another breath like I made sure with all those other girls. They said no, so I ended their lives!"

Silence, total silence.

Usama's fisted in his hands in anger as Zorawar called his wife that disgusting names. He wanted to hit him till he stopped breathing but again, he controlled himself.

Dunya almost collapsed on the floor as the words left his mouth. She and the many other girls finally would get justice.

"I rest my case." Inayat Ali said his final words.

Usama and Dunya looked at each other and smiled in relief.

♥️♥️♥️

To be continued...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
2.7M 155K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.4M 34.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...