💜5💜

Main Beemar-E-Muhabbat Hoon
Mujhe Kya Garz Hakeemon Say
Meri Shifa Jo Karna Chaho
Mera Mehboob Le Aao

💜💜💜

Anadil Shaikh leaned against the headboard of her bed, staring at the wall in front of her. Her mind was blank after all the thoughts and possible ways put of the situation but nothing made sense.

She was tired.

She had no idea what to do.

"Api let's run away." Anabiya requested once again. She had been saying that since she knew that Aagir was going to marry her sister.

"Where will we go?" Anadil asked the same question again, not looking at her this time, her gaze continuously attached to the blank wall.

"Anywhere, the world is huge." There was a strong hint of desperation in her words which could be detected very easily.

"The world is huge, but it has no place for us. We have no money, no place for shelter. The world is full of hungry people, ready to eat others and I don't wish for us to become their food."

"We can accept Zaisha Ali's offer, we can go to her house." Anabiya tried again, hoping for a way out. She didn't really understand her words but she knew they couldn't run away from her tone.

"I already told you we can't go there, Anab. Her family is already going through problems of their own, I refuse to add to it."

Anabiya looked at her expressionless sister, her small heart hurt for her. Anadil was doing so much for her but she couldn't do anything in return. She felt even more hatred for her selfish and heartless family members, especially her parents.

"I can't see you live your whole life like this api." Tears escaped her eyes, her heart feeling heavy.

On hearing a sniff, Anadil looked her sister. Her heart constricted in her chest to see her cry. She quickly took hold of her in an embrace. "It will be okay, Anabiya. Don't worry about me, I am used to all this. I can tolerate even worse things, it's fine." She didn't know whether she was comforting Anabiya or herself.

"You can run away with the little amount you have, api. I will stay back here but you go away please." Anabiya suggested through the hiccups, hiding her face in her neck.

"No, never Anab." Anadil shook her head instantly. "I will never leave you alone, never. I can't be selfish to leave you behind."

"They will destroy you."

Anadil chuckled. "Nothing I haven't going through already."

"Bu-"

"Shh! Don't speak anything else now." Anadil patted the back of her head. "If it's written in my fate to marry Aagir and suffer then nothing will stop that from happening. If I am destined to not marry him then no one can stop that as well. I am leaving everything to Allah, He knows what's best for us."

Anadil closed all the reasons for the debate with those words. Anabiya cried harder, clutching her tighter with her hands. "I am sorry, I am so sorry." She could only think that to herself.