♥️5♥️

She looked at the sky with a smile on her face. It was raining. The rain danced on her face and body, making her shiver in delight.

After so long she felt free. Free of the clutches of her past, free of the fear. Free of the threatening movements towards her, free of the constant looking over her shoulder. She was finally free.

She laughed, spreading her arms and twirling on the wet grass, the rain twirling with her. She jumped on the wet patches, splashing the water on her and around but she didn't care. Hell, after all these years she finally had a reason to not care and why would she? She just enjoyed the moment, not caring for anything.

Unknown to her, someone was watching her intently from the balcony. He had a mesmerized expression on his face, she looked alluring, pulling him towards herself even more unknowingly. He watched the huge smile on her lips, her eyes closed, facing the sky. Usama's lips imitated Dunya's as a smile also lifted unto his lips.

He backed out of the balcony and got down the stairs, walking towards Dunya in the garden. He stood right in front of her, looking at her features carefully, as if memorizing them.

Dunya, who was unknown to the prescence of Usama, tensed as she felt arms around her from behind but soon she relaxed when she acknowledged that it was Usama from the smell of his cologne.

"Kesi hain begum sahiba?" He whispered in her ear, his lips brushing her earlobe. Dunya shivered. (How are you, wife?)

"Bo-bohot khush." She whispered back, her tone reflecting her words. (Really happy.)

"Hmm..." He trailed off, placing his lips on the exposed part of her shoulder. Dunya's heart almost leaped out of her chest at the sensation. "Khuda ka liye ab behosh mat hona." He whispered again, his lips brushing against her skin. (For Allah's sake, don't faint again.)

Dunya's heartbeat went out of her control at his words, her face turning scarlet red. She clenched her duppata in her finger in nervousness of what he was going to do. Usama separated himself from her and in the blink of an eye he spun her around, attacking her lips.

Dunya gasped at the sudden force as tingles spread in her body. Usama's lips were soft yet passionate on her's. The kiss started of as soft but as seconds passed it turned fast and hungry. Usama bit her lower lip and then soothed the sting with his tongue. Dunya felt as if she was going to faint again.

Unke aatay hi tera chalay jana theek nahi
Ae meray hosh, meray saath raha kar tu bhi

Usama's lips started to trail down her chin, stopping at her neck. Placing one arm around her waist and the other trailing down from her shoulders to her arm till he took hold of her hand and interwind their finger together, holding her hand firmly. Fire spread through Dunya's body and it seemed as if it will consume her whole just as Usama was consuming her soul, mind and body until nothing of her's remained in her.

Usama started to place open mouth kissed on the base of her neck, causing Dunya to shut her eyes as tight as possible as a moan escaped her mouth. As if encouraged, Usama bit her skin and soothed the pain with his tongue.

Dunya was lost in the sensations Usama's lips were giving her. She didn't know where she began and ended. She didn't care that it was still raining on them, she didn't care about anything at all. All she cared about was the man in front of her and what he was doing to her, he was making her experience things she never felt before.

Usama broke away from her, breathing just as heavily as Dunya. He placed his forehead against her's. Dunya opened her eyes slowly, connecting with Usama's. Smiling slightly, he placed his lips on her forehead before hugging her tightly to himself. They both could feel each other's heart beating.