💕3💕

Har Pal Har Dam Humdum
Fikre Rehti Yaar Ki
Hum To Sab Kuch Bhul Haaye
Yaad Rahe Bas Aap Hi

Ishq Mein Tere Dar Dar Phirte
Phir Bhi Na Tera Naam Liya
Hum Ne Tera Maan Rakha
Rakh Aabroo Is Pyar Ki

💕💕💕

Noor came down the stairs slowly, being careful of not bumping into something in this dark environment.

She tip toed quietly towards the kitchen, trying not to make any noise. She was feeling extremely hungry since she didn't eat dinner. At this time of the night, she knew no one would be awake so she decided to see what's in the kitchen to eat.

It had been two weeks since Noor and Zaviyaar had reached Islamabad. Noor mostly stayed in the room allocated to her with her iPad and only came out when Sakeena Bua's (the cook and helper) daughter Ayesha came over after her school got finished. Ayesha and Noor had become friends in just few days since they both were of same age.

Zaviyaar on the other hand rarely came home. He wanted to minimise seeing Noor because whenever he saw her, guilt always seeped in as well as the hatred for his grandfather. He wanted to prolong the days and time as long as he could in doing what he was ordered to do. He couldn't do it and for that he always stayed out.

Noor entered the kitchen and open the fridge to see if there's anything inside but nothing was there. Noor sighed as stomach grumbled. She should have eaten when Sakeena bua was asking her to to cook something for her but she was too engrossed in her game to bother about eating but now she was regretting.

She looked at the shelves but nothing was there as well. She opened the fridge again and took out two eggs and ingredient to make omelette, the only thing she had learned to make so far. She was still in the process of learning to make other things.

She put the pan on the stove after searching for it in the cupboards. She put the oil in to heat while she mixed the ingredients together.

"What are you doing?!"

Just as she was about to pour the batter in the pan, a stern voice yelled in question. The tone of the voice was full that it scared Noor.

The bowl of batter slipped from her hands as she jumped in fright. Her hand hit the top of the handle of the pan, causing the pan to fall as well but not before the oil fell on Noor's half-sleeved arm.

Noor screamed as the hot oil splashed on her arm. "Aah! Bhai!" Tears rand down her eyes as she clutched her arm in pain.

Zaviyaar clenched his teeth in rage as Noor's cries pierced his ears. He marched towards her, taking hold of her shoulders in a tight grip making Noor scared.

"Chup! Bilkul chup! Band karo apna rona!" He screamed, glaring at her, shaking jer shoulders. "Dimag kharab kar kay rakh diya hai!" (Quiet! Just shut up! Stop crying! You've ruined my mind!"

Noor closed her eyes in fear and pain. She was scared of him and that didn't ho unnoticed by Zaviyaar. It was as if a switch was turned on as he looked at her fearful expressions and eyes shut tight.

He let go of her, almost pushing her away. Without looking at her, he ran towards his room and shut the door of his room loudly.

Noor hiccuped as pain seared her skin. She blew on her burnt skin where blisters has started to form, to stop the burning sensation.

She ran towards her room and sat on the bed, crying loudly. She hated this place, she wanted to go back to her father and brother. Why did they leave her with him? Her arm was burning badly but she didn't know what to do.