🥀5🥀

Bhatke Hue Musafir Ka Basera Ban GayaMeri Andheri Raaton Ka Tu Sawera Ban GayaMeri Zindagi Main Aaya Tu Kuch Iss TarhanJese Qabr Main Pari Laash Ko Sahara Mil Gaya

Meri Andheri Raaton Ka Tu Sawera Ban Gaya
Meri Zindagi Main Aaya Tu Kuch Iss Tarhan
Jese Qabr Main Pari Laash Ko Sahara Mil Gaya

🥀🥀🥀

"The next word is... duhaai!" Hadi screamed, almost jumping in his place. "You guys have fifteen seconds. Go!" (Plea!)

Inara put all the force on her brain to try to remember a song that might have the word duhaai in it. No song came to mind and she pouted.

"Five!"

"Four!"

"Three!"

"Allah duhaai hai, phir bewafayi hai, aa tere pyaar main." Faris burst out loudly, a smug look on his face for correctly guessing the song.

Inara huffed in disappointment. This was the third round and she lost yet again. Faris had guessed all the songs correctly but not her.

"This is so unfair!" Inara said. "You guys know that I have almost no knowledge in bollywood or Pakistani songs."

"That's your personal problem." Faris shrugged and told Hadi to continue.

"Ok so currently the score is... Faris bhai is on 3 points while Inara bhabhi still needs to break the ice." Hadi announced. "So the next word is.... Jiya! 15 seconds starts now!"

"Jeene kay liye jiya chahiye!" Faris yelled out, too enthusiastic.

"What? What kind of song is that?" Inara asked, not believing that it is a song.

"You don't know the song because there is no song like that. Stop cheating bhai." Hadi reprimanded his brother after checking for it from google. "Please guess again but with actual existing songs." Hadi shot Faris a pointed look.

"Ke jaan chali jaye, jiya nahi jaye, jiya jaye toh phir jiyaa nahi jaye." Inara sang, grinning that she finally got a song right.

"Woah bhabhi! That's correct!" Hadi cheered for her.

"You are such a liar bhabhi! You said you didn't know any song but now you guessed a really old song right." Faris narrowed his eyes at Inara.

Inara flipped her hair back. "Stop being jealous. I know this song because your brother was listening to it yesterday night and it just stuck in my mind."

"Your memory is quite sharp then." Faris appreciated her.

"Whose memory is sharp?"