🕊5🕊

Aag Kay Paas Kabhi Moam Ko Lakar Dekhun
Ho Ijazat Toh Tumhe Haath Laga Kar Dekhun

🕊🕊🕊

Jab Mehndi Lag Lag Jaye
Jab Chura Sajj Sajj Jaye
Te Raatan Katdiyan Nahi
Nahi Nahi Nahi

The massive lawn was brimming with twinkling lights, of all the bright colours. Flowers of different kind and colours hung around the massive stage that was set up. Huge lights illuminated the atmosphere. Chattering of the people could be heard from all sides. Loud music boomed from the speakers that were displayed on all corners.

Girls adhered together, gossiping and flaunting their beauty to whoever glanced their way. Loud cackles and soft whispers could be heard once in a while. Some of the girls tried their best to conceal themselves from the people around them, their hearts hammering anxiously with the unwanted attention they were getting.

Old aunties and the mothers of the girls shot them glares whenever they got a chance, judging and reprimanding them. Some women were glancing around, searching for a perfect candidate for their sons or encouraging their daughters to behave the best to win someone's mother's heart.

Children ran around the garden, their giggles and mischievous behaviour making some people amused while others were getting annoyed. Infants cried and gurgled in joy, their eyes fascinated by the twinkles around them.

Groups of men and boys were scattered around the huge lawn, once in a while glancing at their wives or potential wives. Their eyes roamed on the girls who despite being quite aware of it, acted oblivious. Some of them glaring at the boys for even peaking their ways.

While couples looked at each other with smiles and shyness. Their hearts beating in their chest due to the intensity their other halves were looking at them. Some couples held hands, not caring who saw them as they sweet talked, whispering in each other's ears.

The atmosphere of the environment was full of happiness and excitement. The function was arranged at Dhanak's house on the insistence of General Major and Zubia Hayat.

All the eyes were on the couple. People looked at them with admiration and awe as they sat together, huge smiles on their faces.

Major Ghazaan Rahil and Dhanak Hayat was a true match made in Heaven. Their hearts and hands shivered as they signed the Nikkah Namah that tied them together in a beautiful bond. They were one in all true senses. They had signed themselves to each other, they were not their own now, they belonged to each other.

Their hearts yearned to jump out of their chests. They had gotten married to the one they loved and they couldn't ask anything else from The Almighty.

As they were brought on the stage and were made to sit together (the Nikkah and function of mehndi was held on the same day), their eyes clashed. Glints of happiness and love was evident in their eyes as they looked at each other, mesmerized.

"Mubarak ho Mrs Dhanak Ghazaan Rahil. Aap bohot khubsoorat lag rahi hain." Ghazaan whispered, bringing his lips near her ear. His lips brushed against her ear causing a shiver to run down Dhanak's spine. (Congrations Mrs Dhanak Ghazaan Rahil. You are looking gorgeous.)