All For Show : Markhyuck

By thefuckno

One award show. One picture. One meeting. One contract. That's all it took. Fake Dating AU Completed DisclaIm... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Self Promo
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chaptet 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Q & A
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 [M]
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilogue
Self Promo
Epilogue 2

Chapter 2

10.1K 507 524
By thefuckno

Hey!

Another chapter because I wanted to get this story started!

Hope you enjoy!

Vote and Comment!

AKD

---- ---- ---- ----

"You!" Donghyuck accused with a scowl while pointing a finger at him.

"What is he doing here?" Mark asked his manager, pointing a finger at Donghyuck.

"I'm right here, asshole!" Donghyuck scoffed.

"Donghyuck!" His mother (manager) said, chastising him.

"Take a seat, Donghyuck-shi." Mark's manager said, pointing to the chair in front of him and next to Mark.

"What is this about?" Donghyuck asked, walking to the seat. He moved his chair as far away from Mark as possible.

"A few pictures have surfaced recently-"

"We didn't do anything together," Mark said immediately, "He's not my type anyway."

"Like I would lower my standards that much," Donghyuck retorted with a scoff.

"As I was saying." Mark's manager said loudly, to shut the two celebrities up, "A few pictures of both of you at the award show have surfaced recently and it has garnered a lot of attention."

"What pictures?" Donghyuck asked, slightly scared to hear the answer himself.

Mrs. Lee pulled out a few pictures from her briefcase and laid them out on the table. There were pictures where if the context of the scenario wasn't known, it could be incredibly misleading.

"We...We look-" Donghyuck stammered.

"Like a couple." Mark finished as if all the breath had been knocked out of him.

Mark's hands were on Donghyuck's hips and Donghyuck was smiling up at Mark like he was the moon lighting up the whole night sky. There was another picture where Mark was leaning down as if he was about to kiss Donghyuck when in reality all he was doing was teasing him.

"This is exactly what we want to capitalize on," Mark's manager said, pushing up his glasses with his index finger.

"Excuse me?" Donghyuck said, taken aback.

"It will be beneficial to you both," Donghyuck's manager said, "You just won an award and you need as much publicity as possible for your next movie."

"And Mark," His manager told him, "You're gaining quite the reputation as being a womanizer who doesn't respect women for anything but sex."

"How is that helpful to me?!" Donghyuck said, trying to get out of doing this.

"You would be the sweetheart who tamed the..." Mrs. Lee said trying to find the right word.

"Douchebag is the word you're looking for," Donghyuck scoffed.

A tension-filled silence descended on the room. No one knew what to say.

"I'm not doing this." Mark declared.

"For once I agree with something he says," Donghyuck backed him up.

"This is happening whether or not you like it." Mrs. Lee said with finality.

"But-"

"No, Donghyuck!" She said, cutting his words off, "This will be good for you. For both of you."

"It's not like I have a choice in anything anyway," Donghyuck muttered to himself, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Guess this is happening," Mark said to no one in particular.

"Great to see you guys on board!" Mark's manager said cheerily.

"What do we have to do?" Mark sighed.

"These are the contracts," Mark's manager said, taking out two separate thick documents and setting them in front of Mark and Donghyuck respectively.

"Shouldn't we have lawyers here?" Donghyuck asked.

"No." Both the managers immediately said.

"The only people who know about this fake relationship are in this room right now. No one else under any circumstance should know." Mrs. Lee said.

"So what does this contract say?" Mark asked, "I'm not going to read it and you guys know it."

"It just details some rules, that's all."

"What kind of rules?" Donghyuck asked.

"That you will make your first public appearance at the next award show and the privacy clause that I just told you about."

"That's in 2 weeks!" Mark exclaimed.

"You will also tease your relationship in the coming interviews," Mark's manager told them.

"How am I supposed to get away with that? The boys know of all my..." He said, trying to find an appropriate term for it

"Sexual escapades." Donghyuck finished.

"Finishing each other's sentences already," Donghyuck's mother said with a smirk, "This might just work."

"This thick contract can't just have two rules in them," Donghyuck said suspiciously, ignoring her comment.

"It also states that in a month or so, you two MIGHT move in together."

"What?!" The two celebrities exclaimed.

"Just how far do you plan to take this sham?!" Donghyuck screamed.

"When will we break up?" Mark asked.

"It depends." Mark's manager told him honestly.

"On what?!"

"How well you sell it." Mrs. Lee said simply.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Donghyuck asked.

"The more people buy into the story, the faster we can get it over with," Mark told him, "Isn't that right?"

"Shouldn't it be the other way around?" Donghyuck asked.

"No you dumbass!" Mark scoffed, "The more people love us as a couple, the more we can play it out."

"What kind of shit sense is that?"

"We can play the break up out!" Mark spelled it out for Donghyuck.

"It worked for Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt and Taylor Swift and literally all of her relationships," Mark's manager said, "The more you sell it, the faster you're out."

"This is not how I imagined my love life turning out," Donghyuck commented.

"Did you imagine yourself as a crazy cat lady or a crazy dog lady?" Mark said, looking at him with a cocked eyebrow.

"Did you imagine yourself with a disability to form a healthy relationship?" Donghyuck retorted, "Cause it's really working for you."

"Just sign the damn contract," Mark said, rolling his eyes.

"Aww, babe! How romantic!" Donghyuck scoffed, taking the pen from in front of him and signing the contract.

"I'll email you guys the full rules by tonight." Mark's manager said. "You officially start dating tomorrow."

"One last day of freedom, better enjoy it while it lasts," Mark mumbled.

"More meaningless sex?" Donghyuck said, rolling his eyes.

"I get more in a day than you've gotten in years, love," Mark said, "Maybe if you got some you wouldn't be so uptight."

"Maybe if you kept it in your pants, you wouldn't be here." Donghyuck retorted, getting up and walking out of the room.

Mark scoffed and followed suit.

"This should be eventful." Mark's manager told Mrs. Lee.

"You're telling me."

Not Edited

Friday, September 6, 2019

School just ended a couple of minutes ago, an I'm soo happy it's the weekend!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 8.5K 22
ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏғ sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇs, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴍᴀʀᴋ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴇᴛs ʜɪs ʀᴇᴅ sᴛʀɪɴɢ, ʜᴇ's ᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ. sʜᴏʀᴛ sᴛᴏʀʏ! ʙᴇsᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋ :...
9.1K 932 40
❝ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ? ❞ ❝ ᴠᴇʀʏ! ❞ [ discontinued] Deceitful, disrespectful and downright detestable; Derya took pride in being unapo...
56.2K 1.9K 37
❝ーyou became my teddy bear❞ ❝now it's my turn to be the teddy bear for you.❞ everything changes once mark gives donghyuck a teddy bear as he goes...
26K 896 22
𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒆 and 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒏 had no idea what they were walking into when they moved to Korea 𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒐 and 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏 are in love with each other...