How love found me (Niall Hora...

By AlyssaPaige1

Carsons moving to London for a year to travel and have fun. After her new roommate shows Carson the famous bo... More

love picked me (niall horan)
chapter 2: unexpected new friends
chapter 3:break down
chapter 4: unexpected tragity
chapter 5: finding a new home
chapter 6: starting over
Chapter 7: fan girls and embarrising momments
Chapter 8: little bird
Chapter 9:start of something new
chapter 10:An almost movie perfect night
Chapter 11: Busy mornings
Chapter 12: Friends Secrects
Chapter 13: Movie Nights
Chapter 14: Rude awakining
Chapter 15: summer love
Chapter 16: Love and Hate
Chapter 17- sleepless nights
Chapter 18: past returns
Chapter 19: Painfull reminders
Chapter 20: Just another day of Drama
Chapter 21: He never leaves
Chapter 22: Confession.
Chapter 23: Mobs and Media
Chapter 24:A night with Charlie
Chapter 25: Me a model? No way!
Chapter 26: A photoshoot, the past and Love?
Chapter 27: a baby surprise
Chapter 28: Ride home
chapter 29: this is embarrising
chapter 30: A father?
Chapter 31: who is this man?
Chapter 32: going home
Chapter33:He kissed her?!
Hes getting married?!
Chapter 35: not going to happen.
chapter 36 moments
Chapter 37:surpise surpise
chapter 38 romantic get away
Chapter 39: Isolated get away
chapter 40: life with him
chapter 41: drama as always
Chapter 42: Movie Night
chapter 43: a day inside
Chapter 44: Back home
chapter 45:i love him
chapter 46:pratice
Chapter 47: fair day and a new girlfriend?
chapter 48: big performance
chapter 50: i wouldn't do that!
chapter 52: more than just a surpise party
chapter 53: double package
chapter 54: big fight
chapter 55: always here
Chapter 56:Birthday surprise
chapter 57:kiss me im irish
Chapter 58:Be with me forever
chapter 59: the crash that ended lives
chapter 60: still sleeping
chapter 61: Awakening
chapter 62: out of the hospital
chapter 63: the end
chapter 64:meet Alex
alternate ending
News

chapter 51:birthday surprise

10K 141 46
By AlyssaPaige1

>

>

> I wake up to Louis pounding on the door. "Niall! Wake up! Unlock the door! We need to go come one!"

>

> "Niall what's he talking about?" I roll over sleepily.

>

> "I don't know. What do you want?!" Niall shouts.

>

> "Our..Job. We have to go. Let's go!"

>

> Niall shot straight up I jumped back from being surprised.

>

> "Shit. Okay I'm coming!" He jumped up and then looked at me. "I..I have to go. I forgot we have this really big...work thing we have to get finished up." He looked at me. "I'm sorry."

>

> My head was spinning and I was still slightly sleepy. "No, its okay. Uh go ahead and go." I nodded rubbing my eyes.

>

> "Are you sure? I won't be long." He looked at me.

>

> "No. Its fine. You'll be back in time for the appointment right? I can't do that alone."

>

> "Yeah. I promise. I'll meet you here at 12." He leaned down kissed my cheek. "By the way Happy birthday love." Then he really kissed me.

>

> When he pulled away I said, " I had forgotten for a minute. But thank you. Now go and be back for tonight." I gave him a quick kiss.

>

> "I love you. Bye!" He waved going into his room to change.

>

> I climbed back up on the bed and laid back down. I quickly found sleep again.

>

> When I woke up I found a note laying next to my head. I rolled on it at first by accident then picked it up to read it.

>

> Dear Birthday girl,

>

> I came back in to tell you again that I love you so much. I hope you don't sleep to late. I'll be here at noon I promise. I hope your day is great until I get back. Have a wonderful birthday my love.

>

> xxniall

>

> I smiled. I loved that boy so much. He was really perfect. We may have our fights but what couple doesn't? I was lucky to have him in my life. I got up and went to take a shower to start my day. I looked at my phone while the water was heating up. Someone tweeted to me.

>

> @CarsonD Happy Birthday! I love you so much and couldn't ask for anyone better!xx

>

> Of course Niall would tweet about my birthday. So I of course had to reply.

>

> @NiallOffical I love you too! Thank you for the note it made my day!:D Have fun at work today!

>

> I locked my phone back up and as soon as I did I got another tweet.

>

> @CarsonD Sorry for the rude awakening this morning! Have a good birthday and I'm giving you the biggest hug ever when I see you!

>

> Louis. I shook my head smiling.

>

> @Louis_Tomlinson Thank you so much for my birthday wake up call! And I'll be hiding when you get home so good luck finding me!

>

> I locked my phone and stepped into the shower. I started to wonder what Niall was going to do tonight. Take me out to eat and a movie most likely. Not much else I could think he would think of. I love him to death but he can not think of good spontaneous ideas. I was hoping for a nice long romantic date.

>

> "Carson! Are you in there birthday girl?!" Charlie yelled in the door.

>

> "No! I'm...Tim." I called back being sarcastic and smiling. I knew what Charlie was trying to do.

>

> "Oh okay. If you see my best friend Carson can you tell her that Charlie needs to give her, her birthday spankings." She laughed opening the door.

>

> "Charlie! I'm in the shower!" I yelled.

>

> "Oh come on. We used to sit in the bathroom while someone was in the shower all the time." She told me. "So please hurry so I can give you your spankings."

>

> "No, I'm staying in till Liam gets home now." I folded my arms.

>

> "Oh come on. Please come out." She begged.

>

> "Well I still need to shave." I lied.

>

> "No you don't you've been in there for twenty minutes. It doesn't take you that long." She seriously knew how long I take showers? We spend to much time together.

>

> "Well I am getting out now so..avert your eyes." I turn the water off. I peak out to see her turned and covering her face. I reach and grab my towel fast and wrap it around me.

>

> "Okay." I told her. I went to my room and she followed. "Do you really have to do this? Can't you give me a birthday hug instead?" I pleaded.

>

> "No its tradition. Plus you did it to me this year!" She reminded me as I went into my closet to change. I grabbed some sweats and a shirt for now. "okay ready?" She asked.

>

> "No! Get away!" I ran from her and ran downstairs and sat on the couch.

>

> "Come on." She begged.

>

> "Nope." I folded my arms and starred at her. "I'm not moving."

>

> She sighed and sat on the couch. "Fine. I give up for now. But I'll get you."

>

> I just stuck my tongue out at her. I took my phone out and I had posts form twitter and Facebook from people telling me happy birthday. I replied to as many people as I could. A few people were asking me what I was doing and how Niall was. I sat trying to reply and answer as many as I could. After awhile I couldn't do it anymore. So I got off.

>

> Charlie was sitting watching TV she was watching some show I never watch. I got up to go make breakfast. I had to hurry It was 9 and I needed to get ready soon. I had to be ready at noon. I made some toast with peanut butter. I went and sat in the living room with Charlie.

>

> "So what time do you want to go tomorrow?" Charlie asked.

>

> "When ever. I don't know how late I'll be out tonight. I don't think to late. I'm expecting a diner and a movie." I shrugged. She just smiled. "What?" I asked her.

>

> "Nothing. I'm going out with Liam tonight too. Were going to go shopping for your birthday present. I think Zayn and Perrie might come with us. And Louis and Eleanor are going out too." She told me.

>

> "What about harry?" I asked. He would be all alone and I know I wouldn't like that.

>

> "He's going to a friends I think." She changed the channel.

>

> "Oh okay." I took a bite of toast, my stomach suddenly knotted and I rushed to the bathroom with Charlie starring at me. I emptied what little toast I had eaten into the toilet.

>

> "Carson? Are you okay?" Charlie knocked on the door.

>

> I pulled my toothbrush out and started putting toothpaste on it. "Yeah. I'm fine." I called. She opened the door and looked at me.

>

> "Did you throw up?" She asked.

>

> "Yeah. I must have the flu or something. I'll be okay." I told her. She just looked at me weird.

>

> "I'm going to go get ready now." I put my tooth brush away.

>

> "Want me to come help you?" She asked me.

>

> "If you want. I want to show you the dress that I'm wearing tonight." I grabbed her hand and pulled her upstairs. I pulled out the dress and showed her.

>

> "Oh my gosh. Thats really pretty. And you just going to a movie and to get food?" She asked.

>

> "Yeah. I think. But I really wanted to wear this so I don't care. " I smiled and went to the bathroom to change.

>

> -

>

> "How does I look?" I asked Charlie as I stood in front of the mirror make-up done hair curled and dress on.

>

> "You look beautiful." She told me smiling. "Oh and Jeremy and your mom called to tell you happy birthday." She handed me my phone.

>

> "Hey, Oh wow. You look nice Carson. Happy birthday!" Liam said coming into Charlie's room and giving me a hug.

>

> "Thanks. Where's Niall?" I asked peaking behind Liam.

>

> "Oh he's..running late. He said to just tell you to go ahead and he'll meet you there." As Liam told me this my heart sank. I could not do this without him.

>

> "Oh he said he was going to meet me there right?" I checked.

>

> "Yeah. He told me to tell you he promises." He wrapped his arm around Charlie. I nodded and went to grab a jacket and my purse.

>

> I headed down stairs to find the rest of the guys all down there just coming in the door.

>

> "Carson! Just the girl I was looking for!" Louis ran up to me and hugged me and started to spin me around.

>

> "Louis!" I giggled.

>

> "Carson! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Zayn yelled and pulled me into a hug as soon as Louis released me. He squeezed me so tight I couldn't breathe.

>

> "Zayn." I chocked out. He released me quickly.

>

> "Sorry. I like your dress." He looked at it.

>

> "Thanks." I smiled at him.

>

> "Carson! I love your dress!" Harry pulled me into a hug. "Happy birthday! I wanted to tell you this morning but Liam told me not to because it was so early." He sighed.

>

> "It's fine. And thank you guys. Wheres Niall? I already knew the answer but I asked anyway.

>

> "He got held up." Zayn told me.

>

> "Oh. Well I have to go so I can get to this contract thingy." I sighed and grabbed my car keys. A car that Niall had bought me a few days after the show. He told me it was an early birthday present. I told him I would repay him but he told me it was fine. I would he just wouldn't know it. When I get a job.

>

> "Well good luck. We love you!" Louis yelled to me his face sad. I gave a tiny smile and headed out.

>

> -

>

> I pulled up to the building that I was going to meet Tommy at. I parked my new car and turned it off. I grabbed my Purse and took a deep breathe. I could do this. All I really had to do was confirm and sign that I agreed to the contract. I read threw it and I did agree. Niall read it with me and it was all fine he said. I didn't know. I had never done this. My heart as beating fast. I could do this. I stepped out of the car and went into the building. There was a man at the front desk.

>

> "What can I help you with?" He asked me giving me a flashy smile. He had dark brown hair and was wearing glasses that made him look like a cute nerd. He was American I could tell not only by his look but by his accent.

>

> "I have an appointment with Tommy Rogers. I'm Carson Daily." I told him.

>

> "Just a second." He typed on his computer. "Yes, Just have a seat over there. It will be about ten minutes. Mr.Rogers is in a meeting." He smiled.

>

> "Okay, thank you." I gave a shaky smile back.

>

> I sat in a blue chair and pulled out my phone. I text Niall.

>

> Where are you?!

>

> I could only wait about a minute before I couldn't take it anymore. So I picked my phone back up and called Niall.

>

> "Carson?" Niall's voice told me.

>

> "Yeah.Where are you?" I said in a hushed tone. I was aware of the reception guy starring at me.

>

> "I'm still at the studio. I..I don't think I can make it." His voice was quite.

>

> "What?! You promised!" I hissed.

>

> "I know. I'm sorry! But I...I just can't." His voice cracked.

>

> My heart sunk. "You can't what Niall?"

>

> "I...I can't come." He said.

>

> "Why? You promised me. You know I don't know what I'm doing."

>

> "I know. Im really sorry. I'l see you at home though." He told me.

>

> "So were not even going out tonight?" I asked. Now really mad.

>

> "I..I don't know....Maybe." Great I thought. Best Birthday ever.

>

> "Carson? Sorry to interrupt but Mr.Rogers will see you now." The man told me.

>

> "I have to go Niall." I told him.

>

> "Ok...I love you." He tried.

>

> "Okay, bye." I was so angry I didn't tell him I loved him too. I hung up and then regretted not telling him. I would just have to wait for now.

>

> "I'm coming." I told the guy. I stood and went to walk toward the doors.

>

> "Just so you know. I'd never stand a girl as pretty as you up." He said smiling.

>

> I rolled my eyes and made a disgust noise. I went toward the door and entered.

>

> "Miss Carson! Hello again!" Tommy stood and walked around his desk smiling and came to me and shook my hand. His tie sung as he walked.

>

> "Hello, Thank you for seeing me." I smiled.

>

> "Oh its my pleasure honestly. Please have a seat." He offered.

>

> "Thank you. Niall was as you know suppose to join us, but he was unable to join. He has work problems." I looked around his office.

>

> "Oh thats okay. So let's get started. Did you have any questions about the contract?" He asked sitting down.

>

> "No. I didn't really see anything that I would completely disagree with. I agreed with most of it. I had Niall look it over with me and he agreed to it also. So I don't really have any objections." I hissed out Niall's name I was still angry with him.

>

> "Really?Most of the time people have tons of questions and things they don't agree with." He picked up the contract and flipped in a page. "So I don't really know what to do next in this besides sign it. Is that okay? Or do you have something else to say?" He asked.

>

> "I do have one question. How do we plan on..like what is the first step?" I asked. I wonder if I'm doing okay at this.

>

> "Well first I give this a look over and then I need to get a few recorded things settled out. I also want to get you out into the public. You are a lot already but I want you to be seen as a singer not Niall Horan's girlfriend. So I think getting out there and singing will be our first thing to do. We need to get someone to help write you songs so we can get an album going. We need to lay that out. We need some way for the people to hear you. Thats what I will be working on. You probably won't have to worry for about 3 weeks I need to get some things sorted out first. I will of course keep you updated. I think a photo shoot is a good idea also. Would you agree to one?"

>

> "Yeah. Anything to make it easy"I agreed.

>

> "Great. I'll get that worked out. Niall also tells me your a photographer?"

>

> "Yeah. I was going to go to college for it but I took a year off and I met Niall. I did a photo shoot for a magazine and it was for the boys." I told him.

>

> "Impressive. Why didn't you work for the magazine?" He asked.

>

> "They offered me a column that was a suppose to be about my life. Niall's management found out and wouldn't let me. It would be to inside of their life."

>

> "Oh yeah. I can understand that." He nodded. "Well if you don't have any other questions. I guess we can sign this thing now." He opened it and signed his name on various pieces of paper.

>

> "I'll need you to sign here." He pointed to a line. I signed and he pointed to three others. I signed and dated it.

>

> "Well thats all there is too it." He stood. I stood too.

>

> "Thank you." I told him.

>

> "Its my pleasure. Please call me anytime you have any questions.I'll call you at the first sign of anything I know." He shook my hand.

>

> "I will.And thanks. " I smiled as he walked me to the door.

>

> I walked out and walked past the nasty at the reception desk. I walked back outside to the my car. I sat in there for a minute. I pushed back tears. I pulled out my phone and had a text from Niall.

>

> I hope the meeting went well. Sorry I couldn't make it. I love you. Please don't be mad.

>

> I was about to call him when my phone died. Great. I started the car and made my way back home. I could feel a tear and I wiped it away. I rushed home as fast as I could.

>

> Within 15 minutes I pulled into the drive. I hopped out and ran inside.

>

> "Hey Carson! How'd it go?" Harry asked. He was the only one I saw. Everyone else must be gone already. It was only 2.

>

> "Great. He's going to call me." I said going up the stairs. I opened mine and Niall's door. I found him his shirt off.

>

> "What are you doing?" I asked him.

>

> "I'm changing, so we can go out tonight." He smiled.

>

> "Niall." My eyes started watering. His face fell.

>

> "Woah whats wrong?" He came to me and held me.

>

> "I'm sorry I got mad. Were you still working?" I asked.

>

> "No we got done." He told me. I hugged him back.

>

> "How did it go?" He asked me.

>

> "Good. I signed it. He's going to call me." I told him.

>

> "Good. Now are you ready to go out tonight?" He asked.

>

> "We don't have too." I tell him.

>

> "Yes we do. Its your birthday and I promised you. You look to good to be staying in tonight. I'm sorry I couldn't make the meeting. I feel awful."

>

> "No. I'm sorry that I over reacted."

>

> "Well were over it now. Now I'm going to get ready and then we can go, okay?"

>

> "Mhm." I sniffled. I was so emotional lately.

>

> "Okay."He let me go and moved to get ready. I sat on the bed and closed my eyes. There was something wrong with me. I needed to get control of myself. I just closed my eyes as Niall got ready.

>

> -

>

> "Love. Its time to go." Niall woke me. I had fallen asleep waiting for him.

>

> "Oh okay." I sat up and looked in the mirror to fix my hair and make up. I reapplied eyeliner.

>

> I looked at Niall and he smiled. I smiled back.

>

> "Okay lets go." I turned to head to the car.

>

> -

>

> About a half hour later we pulled in front of some building. I had no clue were I was. I felt a lot better than I had earlier. I was laughing at Niall's jokes and smiling again. My bad mood had passed. Thanks to Niall.

>

> "Where are we?" I asked.

>

> "Your about to find out." He got out and walked to the other side of the car to open my door. I looked around and there were cars filling the parking lot. One car looked familiar but I was in London.

>

> "Thank you sir." I patted his head.

>

> "Hey now!" He joked. We walked toward the door and Niall grabbed my hand.

>

> "What are we doing here?" He looked at me smiling.

>

> "Well look inside." He opened the door. I peaked inside and jumped back from hearing tons of people yell, "Surprise!"

>

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>

> Hey guys,

>

> This felt like the longest chapter ever!

>

> So I'm trying to help my friend Allison with boy issues. She likes this guy but doesn't know how to talk to him so I was trying to help. I like this guy and My friend liz's boyfriend Bailey said he might feel the same but I don't know. I hope so I really like him and i don't know. I guess we'll see. I have a bad feelings its not going to work out.

>

> Well I don't know. I still have 2 zillion chapters for this book. I want to write my other one but I am determined to finish this one. So let me know how you guys are doing and stuff I love you all.

>

> Xx-alyssa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 892 200
Both Nick and Madison's families were close growing up. When Madison had to move to Sydney for 3 years for university she left everything behind in M...
2.9K 201 38
It all started with the accidental switch. They came crashing into Olivia Thomas' life. Who's they, you ask? Why, who else but the incredibly famous...
32.2K 1K 32
Anna is simple. She owns a simple life full of simple things she enjoys on the daily. However, Anna is suddenly found unemployed and forced to fi...
62.5K 1.7K 26
She giggled a little as she looked over at the older couple. "That's going to be us one day." "Yeah?" She rested her head on my shoulder, giving me...