Sinners and Saints II

By vheenessa

(A Sinners and Saints sequel) #2 If you've read Sinners and Saints I, then you definitely need this, as Sinn... More

Read Sinners and Saints I ❤️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Authors note
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
The End? Hell no!!
Sinners And Saints III: epilogue

Chapter 62

428 92 3
By vheenessa

"Welcome home Sir,"

Randy frowned at the maid that greeted him the moment he walked into the large house, holding on tight to his stick for support while the two men behind him escorted him down the hallway. The house was extremely quiet. Too quiet than it usually was. It was almost like no one was even home at all.

Randy took a quick glance around the house, settling his eyes on the empty stairs the twins usually used to run on. Not even the maids were in sight. He took a deep breath and then turned to the glass right beside him. He could see a figure inside the huge room.

Randy walked inside the living room immediately, a huge frown covering his face the moment he noticed Sommadinah sitting so helplessly drunk on the ground, right in front of one of the leather couches with an almost empty bottle of red wine beside her. He watched her sniff hard, pretending not to see him come in as she slowly reached for the bottle again.

Randy took a deep breath, shaking his head in pity.

Tsk tsk tsk

He clicked  his tongue.

"Just look at you. Look at your life. Look at how miserable you have become. All you do is drink and drink all day. You have become a disgrace even to your children."

"What would you have me do?" She asked him, not even bothering to look at him. "When you've subjected me to a life even worse than death. You even got me roped into your evil deeds. You put that bus in my name. You have vowed to not rest until you completely destroy me."

"You should have thought of that when you decided to get thugs to monitor my every move." She slowly rose her head to meet his. "Did you think I wouldn't know? Did you think I didn't know you had me followed and have been trying to gather evidence that could bring me down for twenty three years now? You know me too well Racheal. I see everything. I know more than you think I do. You should have thought about that before you defied me, before you tried to betray me. Did you think I was going to go down alone?" He snorted. "Pathetic. Both you and your son."

Tsk tsk tsk.

He shook his head again and then turned to leave.

"What did I ever do to you!" She yelled at the top of her lungs, throwing her wine glass as hard as she could to the ground, causing it to shatter into bits. Randy stopped walking. He halted for a while.

Sommadinah didn't know where all that strength was coming from but she slowly managed to get on her feet, stepping on tiny pieces of the shattered glass. She glared at him now.

"After all these years, even after everything you've done to me, did to me, I stood by you. I loved you. I never for once tried to hurt you even though I had the means to. How can you constantly keep disrespecting me like this!" She yelled at him. "What have I ever done to you? What did I ever do to you? I gave you everything. I turned my back on everything for you. Rand oil, the company you care for so much, would have never existed if not because of me, if not because of the sacrifices I made. If you hate me so much, if the thought of you being with me disgusts and angers you so much then why did you get married to me? Why didn't you just let me go then? Why don't you just let me go now!"

"I never asked you to make those sacrifices!" Randy yelled back, turning quickly to face her. His eyes looked straight into hers. He was so angry, so furious, Sommadinah could see it even with how miserable and shattered her mind was.  "Everything you did in the past you did it for yourself." He told her. "Out of your own selfishness. I warned you. I told you I could never love you but you forced this on yourself, you forced this marriage. And so what if you built me an empire? I made you a queen, I give you everything you ever wanted and even more, I gave you everything you lost. I gave you that family you always wanted. What more do you want from me? Why do I have to pretend to love you? Why must I?" He glared at her. "Why must I because of you? Who are you to tell me what to do? No body can tell me what to do!"

Sommadinah could see the anger in his eyes with every word he spoke. She could feel how upset he was and how his dim eyes shone so bright as he yelled at her. He meant every word. Sommadinah held on tight to her long dress so it didn't stop her from doing the next thing she was about to do, she rushed to Randy as fast as she could even taking him by surprise. She knelt down in front of him and then grabbed on to his legs.

"Please," She said as drops of her tears began to fall now on his leather shoes. Randy snorted out to show his disgust. "Please let me go. Allow me to leave this house. Allow me to go and I won't ever stand in your way again. I beg you. I can't take this anymore. I can't stand this place anymore. If you have any respect left for me you'd please let me go away from here."

Randy scoffed and then pushed her away from him, causing Sommadinah to fall right back on the shattered glass. She could feel the piece of glass find their way into her arm but she was too emotional to even care about it. She just kept looking at Randy crying as hard as she could.

"Get yourself together!" He yelled at her. "Stop drinking and spewing nonsense or I'm going to teach you a lesson you'd never forget."

"I'd love to see you try." Silence filled the room the moment they heard a voice from right from the behind them. Randy turned quickly so he could take a long surprised look at Rafael. Rafael looked away from him and then found his way to his mother who was trying so hard to pick herself from the ground now. She was so ashamed. Too ashamed to face him the way she was. Rafael exhaled when he saw her.

"Rafael." Sommadinah sobbed, raising her head to meet his.

"Mum." He bent over, trying to pick her up from the ground.

"Of course." Randy added. "Birds of a feather. You're the only one that cleans her mess."

Rafael ignored everything Randy was saying at that point.

"If you married her then don't you think you should take responsibility for her?" Rafael slowly turned to him and Randy scoffed. "Why do I have to do everything for you? Isn't she your woman?" Rafael glared at him, trying so hard not to raise his voice. "How can you treat her like this? Did she force you to make a family with her? Was she the only one that produced us?"

"You fool."

"Fine." Rafael nodded. "Since you won't do what you're supposed to then I have to step in. I have to do it for you again and again because I can't watch you maltreat my mother anymore or any more of my people. I'm taking her out of this house. The twins too."

"Rafael," Sommadinah held on to Rafael's arm, she was trying to stop him from saying anything else that would get on Randy's nerve.

"How can you come to my house and talk to me in such manner?" Randy asked him. "How can you question how I rule my own house? Your people?" He snorted. "You have no person here. Who gave you the right to try to take any one from this house away from this house?"

"Rafael-"

Rafael slowly turned back to Sommadinah. He reached for her hands.

"Mum, it's okay." He told her. "Go help the twins pack their bags and get ready. Pack yours too. I'd be with you shortly."

She slowly turned to Randy like she was trying to make sure it was okay. He slowly looked away from her. Wasn't he going to stop her?

She slowly turned back to Rafael and then nodded quickly. She felt so relieved. She couldn't even hide it anymore. She sniffed and then slowly found her way to the door. Her hands and legs were shaking terribly. She was so afraid. Even more afraid the moment she walked past Randy. She walked away from the room.

"How dare you?" Randy had his eyes glued to Rafael who slowly turned to him. "Are you still going to defy me? Even after what we talked about?"

Rafael put his hands into his pocket and then got out a tiny tape.

"Here." He threw it towards one of the body guards who made a move to catch it quickly. Randy didn't bulge.

"That's the tape you've spent your whole life searching for. I found it."

Randy slowly turned to the bodyguard with the tape. The body guard walked up to him and then stretched the tape towards him, bowing slightly. Randy took a long look at it.

He cleared his throat and then turned back to Rafael.

"That's all you want isn't it? You can have those tapes, in exchange, I want full responsibility for my mother and the twins. You'd let us leave this house in peace and even if you don't, it's not going to matter, I have hired about twenty men right now, with orders to do whatever they have to, to make sure I leave this house with all three of my people. Whatever it takes. What would it be father? Would you let us leave peacefully while you take those tapes and do whatever you want with it or would you resist and hand over the tapes and watch me still leave with the people I came for? Each way I still win or at least I die trying."

Randy took a deep breath.

"Why do we have to fight? I have what I want." He chuckled. "You can do whatever you want. I could care less what you do from this point as long as you don't stay in my way."

Rafael sneered and then nodded his head.
He thought as much. He knew exactly what his choice was going to be even before he walked into that house. It was obvious the man in front of him would choose his company over anyone else in that house.

Rafael took slow steps towards him, his eyes glued right on him. The bodyguards stepped forward to stop him from taking another step. Rafael halted.

"Good." Rafael told him. "You came into my office weeks ago to tell me about your plans for me if I ever defied you, your piece of mind." Rafael smiled at him.  "Now here's my own piece of mind. I'm going to take the ALCS case, I am going to get that man his freedom back and then I'm going to come after you." Rafael looked into Randy's eyes as he narrowed his gaze into his. He could sense the fear in Randy's eyes already.
"Then I am going to go after your precious company and I'll take it from you just as I've taken the only few people that had ever stood by you. I'm going to take everything from you and make sure you end with nothing but this empty house and your evil conscience. I'd make sure you end up alone with no one to care for you as you listen to the cries of the souls of all those people you murdered. I'd break your mind and then your soul and I won't stop until you're left completely insane and then I'd keep you in an mental home for old people where no one is going to ever know you exist. No one would ever come to visit you because you turned your back on all of them. It's going to be just you and your conscience."

"You ungrateful-" Randy rose his stick to hit Rafael when he stopped halfway. His hand got suspended in the air, shaking as hard as it could, a sharp pain piercing through his heart. Randy groaned, slowly falling to the ground. He was having a heart attack.

"Chairman." His bodyguards rushed to him, trying to stop him from falling but he had his eyes glued to Rafael who just stood there, watching him, with a huge frown on his face.

"Y-you," Randy tried to say but his speech was failing him. He could barely even say anything at that point. He had his jaw dropped like he was trying to force himself to speak but all that came out of his mouth were just more moans.

"Hurry!" One of the body guards told the other one. "Get a doctor."

Rafael scoffed and then turned away from them, he had had enough drama for the night. He placed a leg across Randy's legs which were spread helplessly on the floor with his eyes still glaring at Rafael as he still forced himself to speak. A drop of tear fell from his face, just as Rafael came right in front of him and then bent over, squatting right in front of him now.

"No one is going to visit you, no one is going to come for you." Rafael glared at him, "You are going to wallow in regrets and loneliness, and there and then, you're going to draw your last breath and the world is going to forget you, and forget you owned your beloved company because I'm going to change it's name and turn one of its branches, it's apapa branch to be precise to a cancer foundation, and I'm going to name it after you."

Another tear dropped from Randy's eyes and then another. He couldn't breathe. He was trying so hard to yell, to speak but he couldn't. His hands kept shaking. His vision was becoming blurry. He could barely even keep his eyes open for long as Rafael's image suddenly became blurry, Randy tried so hard to keep his eyes open. He could see Rafael smile softly, his eyes still glued to him.

Randy watched him get up from the ground and then turn. Rafael walked away from the room. Randy closed his eyes just as the final tear dropped.

"Chairman!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 80 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...
12.8K 552 10
1st book of 'The Malhotra Siblings' When she was in 9th, he was the senior of her school.. He was her brother's classmate and his bestfriend He was h...
149K 4K 42
Evelin has never hold a baby in her life since she remember, let along to have one of her one. Her life wasn't complicated, she was just a journalist...
1M 35.6K 48
Second Love previously known as Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION Ranked #80 in Romance on [28.09.17] Ranked #88 in Romance on [24.09.17] Ranked #93...