Fairy Tail: Tale of The Drago...

By Bolt8091

A 10-year-old boy left alone roams the land of Fiorre with his companion ....talking and flying cat? But they... More

HAREM
Info
Chapter 1: A New Family
Chapter 2. Coming home and Lucy
Harem update/Welcome to Fairy Tail!
Not a chapter.
Chapter 3 Return of My Scarlet Tsundere!
Chapter 4 The Dragon Lord's Wrath!
Galuna Island Laydown
Chapter 5 Mom and Dad, Quality time, Vince
Chapter 6 How Dad met my mother. Dragon Lord's RAGE!!!
Chapter 7 War!
Wow just Wow.
Chapter 8 Don't ever harm my MATE!!!
Harem Update!
Just for laughs
Just asking (not a chapter)
Vote over
Markings of Mates(Lemon)
Which one?
Why can't we be friends?
Vote closed
Chapter 10 Lucy The Celestial Dragon Slayer and Unexpected Events!
What if ?
Update.
Chapter 11 Justice vs Chaos!
Chapter 12 Vacation!
Chapter 13 Dragon Lordnapped!
Break
Chapter 14 A surprise twist!
Chapter 15 You will not BREAK ME!
Info
Chapters 16 Gotta get to back, back to the present!
BIG NEWS EVERYONE!
New story (not a chapter)
Chapter 17 Dragon Lord Escape!
Chapter 18 Heaven's Game Part 1
Heaven's Game Part 2
Heaven's Game Part 3 (finale)
Chapter special: Goodbye Simon
Chapter 19 Home
Chapter 20: Battle of Fairy Tail Part 1
Battle of Fairy Tail Part 2
Battle of Fairy Tail Part 3
Battle of Fairy Tail Part 4
Battle of Fairy Tail Part 5 Finale
Our Dog
I'm Back!

Chapter 9 HA HA! YOU GUYS ARE SO SCREWED NOW!!!!

3.5K 63 33
By Bolt8091

Drake stood before Jose, Gajeel, and a few guild members who were shitting themselves some were even crying. Drake had a dark red aura flowing around him.

Jose: (smirking but sweating) W Well well well look who sho-
Before Jose could even finish his words Drake appeared in front of him and ramming his fist into Jose's gut making cough up blood.

Drake then roundhouse kick Jose into the wall knocking him out for the time being. Drake the slowly turns to Gajeel his glowing red eyes piercing straight into his soul causing him to tense up.
Gajeel: D Don't get cocky chump! Iron Dragon's Sword!
Gajeel turns his arms into two blades and launches himself at Drake. When in range Gajeel starting slashing at unfortunately his attacks were being dodged. Gajeel leapt back and changed his arms back to normal.
Gajeel: Damnit! Iron Dragon Ro-
Before Gajeel could even finish Drake appeared in front of him at insane speeds.
Drake: (Quietly) Chaos Dragon......(Roaring) ROARRRRRRR!

Gajeel was blasted through the wall and crashed where Fairy Tail was standing and knocked unconscious.
FT Member: Holy crap!
FT Member 2: IS THAT BLACKSTEEL!?
Back inside the guild walked over to the hole and disappeared and reappeared near the others but carrying Lucy bridal style as set her down gently. Once he did he put his forehead gently on her's and let out a soft guttural purr.
Then he disappeared and was back in the guild he slowly turns his head over to the other members.
(His eyes are glowing red and his irises are a fire orange.)

Drake:(Demonic/Draconic voice) IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO PAY FOR YOU MASTER'S SINS LEAVE NOW AND BE SPARED MY WRATH.
They didn't need to be told twice as soon as he finished they said "Y Yes sir!" and got the hell out of there.
About the same time Jose woke up and pulled himself out of the wall.
Jose: (groans) You insolent! I'll make you pay for that! You really think you can beat me!?
Drake: (with the voices) BEAT YOU? BEAT YOU?(LAUGHS) NO BUG I'M NOT GOING TO BEAT YOU I'M GOING TO SLAUGHTER YOU AND LEAVE YOUR CARCASS TO ROT FOR THE BUZZARDS.
Jose: (terrified) W W What!?
Drake appears and front of him and grabs him by his face and spin slams him to the ground.

Once Jose's head made contact with the floor Drake leapt into the air and dropped kick Jose in the gut through 10 floors.

Drake leaps of him and land a few feet away as Jose threw up a large amount and rolled over to his hands and knees panting trying to recover from Drake's onslaught. But Drake didn't give him a chance to breathe he appeared beside and kicked him in the face. He the proceeded to grab him by his leg and slam on the ground like a ragdoll.

Then he started mercilessly beating on Jose with onslaughts of punches and kicks not giving the man a chance to breathe. Every chance Jose would try and hit him Drake would just counter and hit back. Drake finally stopped his assault after delivering a roundhouse kick to the side of Jose's head as he hit the ground.
Drake: HOW DOES IT FEEL JOSE TO BE BEATING WHILE YOU'RE DOWN.
Jose: Damnit.
Drake: YOU DESTROYED OUR GUILD, HARMED JET, DROY, AND LEVY, YOU STOLE MY MASTER'S STRENGTH, HARMED MY FAMILY, AND WORST OF ALL YOU HARMED MY MATE!!!! YOU HURT MY LUCY!!!!!
Drake's aura began to flare up bigger than before.
Drake: JOSE PORLA IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO FACE YOUR SINS!!!!!

With the others they all watch the Phantom Lord guild the only thing they could see and hear were explosions, red and white beams, fire, ice, Rocks, and the sound of Jose screaming bloody murder.
Elfman: Jeez, I knew Drake was pissed off but this is something new.
Cana: Yeah it's actually terrifying to know he can get this mad.

Back in the guild
Jose hit hard against the ground he was being beaten to a pulp as Drake was slowly making his way over. Seeing Jose on the ground with bruises calmed him down a bit at least letting his eyes and voice turn back normal. But he still kept his cold hard glare on Jose as he watch the Wizard saint stuggle to stand back up.
Once he was back on his feet Drake wanted to know why he did all this.
Drake: Why? Why did you do all this Jose? What could you possibly gain from all this nonsense!?
Jose: (sick chuckle) It's sad...
Drake: What?
Jose: It's sad to see a powerful wizard like you aligned yourself with Makarov. The reason why is because i wanted the old coot to be sent into despair.
Drake: (rage rising) What?
Jose: Imagine how he'll feel when he awakens to find his dear guild destroyed and his "children" all dead and gone. He'd be lost completely consumed by sorrow.
Drake:.......
Jose: Once he's in that state i'll swoop in and kill him, but first i'll make him suffer. I'll torture him until he has no choice but to wither and die!
Drake:....
Jose: You asked why before did you not? For as long as i can remember Phantom Lord has always been at the top. We have the most powerful wizards with the strongest spells, we also have more capital and more guild members than any other guild.
Drake: (growls softly)
Jose: However recently Fairy Tail has been catching up and our position as leader was in jeopardy.
Little did Jose know that during the beat down Drake was giving him one of Drake's attacks cause the debris to fall on the speaker system and activate it. So not only were the Fairy Tail members hearing this ALL of Magnolia was hearing this and were disgusted by Jose's actions as he continued.
Jose: The names Erza, Laxus, Mystogan, and Vince became known so did salamander. But the one that burned like a blazing inferno like the eternal flames of a Phoenix was the name Drake Blaze: The Dragon Lord. As soon as your name came in it spread like a wildfire in only two and a half days. Phantom and Fairy Tail would be considered equals but YOU, YOU made the title of number one guild in Fiore go to Fairy Tail! The thought disgusts me and i refuse to be out matched by a feeble guild!

Outside
Erza: (seething with rage) That's why!?
Gray: He attacked us and harmed our friends cause he couldn't handle being second!?
During the whole speech Juvia managed to wake up a little bit and heard the whole thing. She horrified, angry, and disgusted at Jose's words.
Juvia: (thoughts) He was right.

Inside the guild
Drake stood the motionless hair shadowing his eyes and his aura finally died down making his hair go back to normal. There was pure silence no one said anything until Drake did something.
Drake:.............................He.
Jose: Huh?
Drake: He He......He.....He....Ha.
Jose: What!?
Drake: (slaps hand to his forehead) Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
That's right Drake Blaze was laughing
Jose: Are you laughing!?
Drake: Ha ha ha ha ha ha! I get it now! You weren't attacking Fairy Tail just for Lucy were you? You were attacking because of a stupid petty reason.
Jose: (rage rising) How dare you!?
Drake then stops laughing as he looks back at Jose with a cold glare.

Drake: (coldly) How dare i what? Laugh at a pathetic stupid reason like yours? I see it clear as day now Jose.
Jose: See what exactly!?
Drake: You're scared of us.
Jose: What!?
Drake: Come on think about we have just as much wizards as you but we're more of a family than any other guild. To you that's a threat because we believe in one another push each other to our limits help each other when we need it. That's why you want to destroy us because we're a threat to your top dog position. It's really sad to think one of the ten wizard saints would do all this just out jealously.
Just then Jose used an attack that wrapped around Drake and shock him though it hurt it had little to no effect on him.
Jose: (chuckles evily) Finally i got you! (Walks up to Drake) Not talking big now are you boy?
Jose then slapped Drake across the face twice.

Jose: I've never been particularly fond of your guild my distaste for you is not what triggered this war. As you know we were hired by the patriarch of the Heartfilia family to find his missing daughter or as you call her your "mate." The child of one of the wealthiest men in the kingdom is now in Fairy Tail. So Makarov's trying to buy his way to the top, isn't he? While you're using her for her family fortune.
Drake: (eye twitches in anger)
Jose: Now that Fairy Tail has unfettered access to the Heartfilia family fortune, it's only a matter of time before that happens that is if we don't wipe you out first.
Drake: (smirks) Man you really are a dumbass! Hate to break it to ya Jo but you were misinformed about Lucy.
Jose: What?
Drake: She came to us a runaway! She doesn't have access to her family's fortune! If she did you really think she be living with me and Noy? Even if she lives with me in a mansion she works hard to so she won't be a burden. She fights alongside us laughs and cries with us. She no different than any other member of our guild! And she's why we're at war!? She maybe a Heartfilia but just as flowers don't get to choose where they bloom children don't get to choose their parents! Also how dare you....HOW DARE THINK I ONLY CARE ABOUT HER FORTUNE!!! I LOVE HER BECAUSE SHE'S LUCY! HER STRENGTH, HER DETERMINATION, HER INTEGRITY, HER KINDNESS! YOU THINK I GIVE A DAMN ABOUT MONEY! YOU HURT HER, YOU MADE HER CRY BUT NOT JUST HER YOU HURT MORE OF THE GIRLS I LOVE! LEVY, ERZA, CANA, MIRAJANE! THAT'S WHY I'M HERE JOSE BECAUSE YOU MADE THE WOMEN I LOVE CRY!!!!!!

Outside
Lucy, Erza, Mirajane, and Cana had tears in their eyes and blushes on their faces.

Inside
Drake: NOT TO MENTION YOU USED THAT SWEET KIND GIRL JUVIA FOR YOUR SICK GAINS! I SAW PAIN IN HER EYES YOU DIDN'T HELP GET RID OF IT YOU TOLD HER TO USE IT AGAINST OTHERS! SHE'S AN INNOCENT GIRL WHO'S BEEN DRAGGED INTO THE WRONG GUILD WITH THE WRONG MASTER!

Outside
Juvia heard every single word from Drake and was crying that someone actually cared about her.

Inside
Jose growled in frustration but his frown soon turned into a smirk.
Jose: We'll find out soon enough, i'm not going to hand her over to her father without reaping a benefit of some sort. I'll make her my prisoner until her father meets my demands. I'm going to bleed the Heartfilia family of their and their money making business!
But Jose's smile disappeared for a second then turned into a sick, twisted, venomous smile.
Jose: On second thought forget the Heartfilia fortune i want something even better.
Drake looked him in confusion while everyone listening wonder what he wanted.
Jose: It's not to see Makarov suffer, Not to see Fairy Tail suffer, but to see YOU suffer Drake Blaze. Every blow every hit you dealt upon me and my guild I will return by taking something you love. The first will be your precious Lucy Heartfilia!
Drake eyes widden in pure terror
Drake: W What?
Jose: That's right then Erza and Mirajane, Then I'll finish what Gajeel started with Levy Mcgarden. Then Cana Alberona but I'll save Ms. Heartfilia for last I'm going to torture all five of them and kill the other four. But for Lucy i will torture her nice and slow as she cries out in pain and agony for you to save her!
Drake:

Jose: HA HA HA! That's the face i want to see the pure terror on your face.
Drake: You're insane......(heads drops down)
Jose: That's right wallow in despair Dragon Lord! Once I'm done with you, your little family will be next! But I'm going to save the girls last so i can hear each of them suffer nice and slow!
Drake:....................
Jose: Hm? Aw what's wrong? (Mocking tone) Did i finally break the Dragon Lord?
Drake:................................
BOOM!!!!
Drake blew Jose's restraints off as he lands in a superhero pose on the ground. His slowly begins to rise up when it was all the way up his eyes were white and blank as his teeth all turned razor sharp. Jose was about to say something until he felt the pressure of Drake's magic and power it was thousands of times stronger than when he first arrived. Now Jose was feeling a massive a amount of killer intent, if that wasn't enough to make him crap himself Drake reared his head back and let out most loudest scariest roar ever.

Everyone heard it and felt their spines shiver in pure fear. But Jose backed away in pure terror and once he took his third step Drake charged at him and punched him in the face through the wall but this time he broke Jose's nose making it bleed like a fountain.
Before he could get Drake appeared in front of him, Jose tried to blast but Drake caught his arm and lift Jose to his feet. He then slammed Jose's arm on his knee breaking it with a sick crack.
Jose let out a blood curdling scream of agony but was quickly silenced as Drake roundhouse kick him through 2 walls then appeared at the third and back handed him though 10 floors.
Drake flew through all the holes and slammed down on Jose back with his knees. He grabbed Jose by the back of his head and repeatedly slammed his face against the ground again and again until his face was bloodied up.
Drake threw him to the side as Jose turned onto his back and saw Drake stomping his way over to him.
Jose: (terrified) W W W Wait! Let's just talk this ou-
Drake lifted Jose up by his broken arm making him scream in pain but Jose sceam was silenced.
Slit!!!!
On Jose's face was pure horror and agony the reason why is because Drake had just sliced off Jose's broken arm leaving him armless as blood leaked from where his arm used to be.
Jose: 😨😨😨😨😨 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJ!!!!!!!!
Jose fell to his knees gripping the wound trying from losing more blood. He then looked up and looked into Drake's blank soulless eyes as they turned from white to pure black.
Jose: (whimpering) P P P P Please! I'm sorry! You took my arm let me go a a a and i promise i won't bother you or your guild ever again! (Begging) Please show mercy.
Drake stood silently for a few moments before his aura erupted showing pure malice, rage and hatred. The amount of negative emotions started to make Jose tear up in pure terror and start to cry in fear as tears streamed down his eyes as Drake said in pure demonic voice that didn't even sound like his voice anymore.
Drake: SORRY ALL OUT OF MERCY.
He released more of his aura this even bigger than before.

Right now Jose had so many thoughts going through his head right now and they were all regrets.
He regretted attacking Fairy Tail, He regretted starting this war, He regretted capturing Lucy Heartfilia, He regretted threatening the Fairy Tail girl's lives, but most of all he regretted angering Fairy Tail's Dragon Lord.

Outside Natsu and them heard Jose's screams but these weren't actual normal screams these were screams of torture.
Gray: (to himself) Drake what are you doing man?
All of a sudden it was quiet eerily quiet until Phantom's entire base blew up.

Erza: My God.
Suddenly a body comes flying out from the explosion and crashes in front of all of them. It was revealed to be a bloodied and beaten Jose and what's more horrifying was he was missing an arm.
Ft Member: Whoa!
Ft Member female: Did Drake do this!?
Everyone was shocked and horrified at Drake's work.
Cana: No way, i can't believe he did this.
Jose slowly opened his eyes and reached his right arm out to Erza and weakly begged for her help.
Jose: (weakly) Please help me.
Everyone them heard a crash and looked up to see Drake stomping over to Jose.
Everyone wanted to stop but the state he was in was paralyzing them in fear. Drake then grabbed Jose off the ground and lifted him in the air.
Drake: WHAT'S THE MATTER JOSE YOU WERE TALKING BIG MOMENTS AGO.
Jose: (crying) Please.
Drake: AW LOOK AT THE LITTLE PHANTOM. YOU GONNA CRY? DON'T WORRY I'LL YOUR SUFFERING. THIS FOR ATTACKING MY GUILD HURTING MY FRIENDS AND HARMING EVERYONE I CARE ABOUT!
Drake then did something completely unexpected he lifted Jose higher into the and his opened like a python revealing two rows of sharp teeth.

Jose: No no no no no no no! Please don't do this! PLEASE!
Erza: DRAKE STOP!
Gray: DON'T DO IT!
Lucy: HE'S NOT WORTH IT!
Natsu: DRAKE DON'T!!!
Drake didn't he was going to devour Jose until.
???: DRAKE THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!
Everyone turned to see a familiar face Makarov.
Lisanna: Master! You're okay!
Lisanna runs and hugs the old man earning a chuckle from him.
Makarov: Yes my dear I'm fine. But right now i need you to let me handle this please.
Lisanna nods and let's go of Makarov and backs away as walk towards Drake.
Makarov: Drake you've done enough son, now put him down.
Drake glares and turns his head towards Makarov and growls at him.
Drake: PUT HIM DOWN? PUT HIM DOWN!? AFTER EVERYTHING HE'S DONE TO US!? TO OUR FAMILY YOU EXPECT ME TO PUT HIM DOWN!?
Makarov: I know you're upset Drake but this isn't any better than what he did to us.
Drake growls again as he continues to lower Jose towards his mouth but Makarov stopped him this time shouting at Drake.
Makarov: That wasn't a request boy that was an order! PUT HIM DOWN!!
Drake: GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY!!!
Makarov: (sighs) Because it's not our way Drake, Jose has done a great crime against us today but what you're doing isn't any better than what he did. You're just showing that just like Jose, is that what you want?
Drake stares at Makarov with saddened eyes and lowers Jose and changes back to regular Drake Blaze.
Drake: (sighs) No.
He drops Jose to the ground and also heals his wound where his arm used to be.
Makarov: (smiles) That's the Drake we know.
Drake smiles back but then his vision becomes hazy as he falls down face down on the ground. The last thing he remembers seeing were Lucy, Erza, Mirajane, and Cana standing over him with tears in their eyes. With Natsu, Gray, and the others behind them with equal worried faces. After Drake's vision finally went to black and everything fell silent.

Hey guys so I'm going to be taking a break on Fairy Tail for a while until the 8th of October i really want to work on my Dragon ball story and seriously i need more views and comments for the story guys so check it out please! Also next chapter will be my first ever full on lemon chapter the lucky lady will be..................
BLUE DIAMOND!

I'm kidding it's Lucy! Though Blue Diamond ain't bad either. 😏😏😏😏😏😏
Alright

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 144 25
§Status: Completed§ 2/2 of this series Sequel to nerds with a secret. You don't need to read nerds with a secret to understand the plot. ------- Nat...
25.5K 622 26
In this world of magic, wizards, guilds and many creatures their is a man who has a goal that goal of standing of the very top and becoming the stron...
810K 22.9K 35
How would you feel if your own friends turned against you? How would you react? That's what Lucy's situation was. Kicked out of The FairyTail guild...
4.6K 90 32
In the vibrant world of Fiore, where magic reigns supreme and adventure awaits at every turn, a new hero emerges from the shadows of his brother's le...