We Met At Our Wedding ( JJK F...

By StupidButCute00

#1 in Kpopff In which Y/N and Jungkook met at each other's weddings with only one thing in common : "Both Y... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Sequel
Sequel: Part 1/3
Sequel: Part 2/3
Sequel: Part 3/3

Chapter Thirteen

36.9K 1.8K 841
By StupidButCute00

Chapter Thirteen: His Feelings 

You couldn't help but to think today the light is oddly bright, casting the seagulls into dark shadows against a sky of palest blue. Their wings beat, hugging the air as they drift on unseen thermals. For a few moments they have your eye, keeping you spun into some sort of daydream. From the smile in your face, it sounded like a beautiful dream.

" Yaaaaa why are you wearing a life jacket? " Jimin laughed, You get confused so you looked behind you to the man wearing a life jacket walking toward his friends.

" What? Don't we say safety first? " Jungkook rolled his eyes " The water is cold today, Cramps may occur any second and I don't want to die." Jungkook jumped inside the water.

" Are you serious ? " Jiwon asked.

" Of course ask Y/N she's a nurse, she knows those stuff." Jungkook looked at you and winked and you knew exactly what he was trying to do.

It took you seconds to find your voice." Ahh? yeah...he's right" You nodded " Exposure to cold temperatures, especially to cold water can cause legs cramps." 

" Oh....." Jin looked around then walked out the lake " I guess I will go get us one." he looked at Jiwon who nodded.

You looked at Jungkook, When he looked back at you it was as if every ounce of breath was taken from your lungs floating into the air like midnight smoke, a weird feeling made you unable to look away and when he smiled you didn't even have to try to smile, it just came naturally. 

" Thank you" you mouthed to him and he nodded before turning away.

You swallowed the tightness in your stomach and followed Jin to get the life jackets for yourself and anyone who wanted them.

-

That day you swim with the guys and had fun, You were happy nothing bad happened and the time passed with joy and laughter.

It was about 2pm when you arrived home, super hungry after hours of being inside the water. Jiwon ordered Pizza and each got theirs and went to their rooms to eat since they were so tired.

Yuju sat in her bed doing something in her laptop while you and Jungkook ate your pizza in silence.

" Aren't you going to eat? " Jungkook asked her.

" I will have some later, I have work to do."She said 

" What kinda work? " Jungkook stood up and walked toward her but she closed her laptop and stood up as well looking at him.

" Something not important." She told him before looking at you then back at him " When you finish, can we talk .... in private? " 

You heard what she said and felt the need to go out. " I......I will take those to the kitchen." You said then stood up taking what's left of the pizza and leaving the room making sure to close it after you. 

-

" What's going on?" Jungkook asked when he sat in the end. 

" Do you like her now? " Yuju asked directly, Jungkook raised his eye brow but definitely not surprised with her question . " Or are you ignoring me or purpose ? Is this your way of punishing me?"

Jungkook sighed " What did you expect Yuju? That I will welcome you with open arms as soon as you come back? " Jungkook stood up looking straight at her eyes.

" No of course not." she said looking down

" So?"

" I didn't expect you to forget everything in once but Jungkook, we dated for a year and you never showed interest in any girl but me." She started " But you're acting as if she was your girlfriend and not me, You're ignoring me and go talk to her, smile and laugh, real smile not even fake, For God's sake you even ate her green sauce, the one you swore to never taste, And do you think I didn't notice your life jacket trick? " Yuju snapped as anger began to boil up inside her " You just wanted to cover her up, didn't you? First you get annoyed at Namjoon and the others for staring at her so you put the towel on her then made up this cramps shit just to make her wear the life jacket, Tell me I am wrong.."

" You're wrong." Jungkook smirked " That wasn't my intention at all." Jungkook actually told the truth, True the life jacket was a trick but not to cover you up but to make you wear it without embarrassment but now that Yuju mentioned it, It was good that he thought about it.

Angry, Yuju took a step towards him, a vein almost popping in her temple and her fists tightly clenched " Fine, let's say I was wrong.....Tell about the room, why did you refuse to stay with me? didn't we sleep together many times?" 

Jungkook was the one to start feeling angry now as he could feel his fists began to clench and his jaw rooted, he looked at her in the eyes and said " Listen Yuju, I married her, do you understand? I am legally married to her and I won't ignore or push her away because my ex decided that I should, Okay? "

" Your ex? " Yuju repeated, shocked with the word he used 

" Yes Yuju, You're my ex now" Jungkook glared more " I agreed on staying in good terms with you yesterday but never said that we're dating because we are not, get this straight to your head. You were the one who decided to leave not me, YOU LEFT ON OUR WEDDING DAY FOR FUCK'S SAKE, WHO DOES THAT THEN COME EXPECTING EVERYTHING TO BE FINE? " Those were the last words Jungkook said before storming out of the room, slamming the door harshly behind him leaving the girl frozen in her place, His words hit her hard. His words like nails and hammers breaking her heart apart but it was........... her fault

Breathless with anger, Jungkook walked out the house, get into his car and drove away in a hurry, the sound of the breaks caught your attention. You were in the balcony of Taehyung's room when you saw Jungkook's car leaving the place. The concern made you run downstairs to ask what happened but everyone was as surprised as you. 

" W-what's going on?"  your brows drew together and you bit your lower lip when you asked.

Hoseok shook his head " I don't know what's with him, he just walked passed us and drove away." 

You blinked your eyes and looked at the stairs, the last one he talked to was Yuju, did they fight or something

" Don't worry, he's always like this " Jin said from the couch " When he get upset he drive around then eventually come back." 

Your gaze flits around the room, never settling on a person or object for long " But driving in this road upset is like driving drunk, It's dangerous." 

Hoseok and Jin shared gazes when you walked toward the window and looked outside. 

-

In the middle of the road, Jungkook hit the steering wheel in frustration and increase the speed angry at the way he's thinking and his thoughts, what happened to him? His mind traveled back to the night before the wedding,  How he kissed Yuju that night. He told her that he loved her that night. Did he lie? Or were his feelings able to fade so quickly? The girl who proposed to, the girl he was willing to spend his life with her as her husband was the same girl he didn't want to see right now. 

Jungkook knew his heart, he new what he can do for someone he loves and that same heart didn't react when she was talking, touch or about to cry next to him.

Jungkook didn't realise he was driving in a dangerous speed until he nearly lost control of the car as he slid around the road but he quickly stopped it. 

He sighed and rested his head on the steering wheel cursing under his breath.

----

Back in the house, Yuju hugged her best friend as she cried, the two girls locked the bedroom and started talking. 

"Maybe he's just angry, Yuju-ah..... You said it yourself that you'd be surprised if he talked to you " Jiwon said patting her friend's hair " But he talked to you and agreed on trying to understand."

" You don't understand Jiwon, Jungkook never did that..." Yuju cried " He's acting weird around her, And it's not just to make me jealous " 

" AAhh come on, Y/N has nothing to do with that " Jiwon sighed " You're just imagining because you love him."

" He never looked at me the way he did, I understand I made a huge mistake .......Jiwon-ah I think he doesn't love me anymore." The girl whipped her tears and looked at Jiwon's eyes " Can you please ask Y/N to leave? Just make any excuse...... do something."

" AAhhhh Stop saying none sense, we'll leave tomorrow anyway." Jiwon rolled her eyes " I can't ask her o leave after I invited her, plus with what reason?" 

" Exactly, I won't understand how he feels if she's around." Yuju said " I don't know when he'll agree to meet me again, please help me out I am your best friend..."

" Yuju-ah....." 

" Please.......I feel like I am going to die." Yuju's tears fell down her cheeks " I will find a way just back me up."

Jiwon bite her lips and looked down. " What are you going to do? " 

----------

It was almost 7pm and Jungkook didn't come back yet, You understood that he and Yuju had some sort of an argument and that's the reason he was upset..

While you were looking from the window you heard your phone ringing so you run toward it, It wasn't a number in your contacts so you just answered.

" Hello?" you asked

" Hello is this nurse Y/N from the emergency department? " a deep male voice spoke through the phone.

" Yes, who is this? " You asked 

" It's the Head of the Department, Kim Hyunjin." The man added and your eyes widened,the Head of the Department  was calling you

" Yes Sir, How can I help you? "You asked politely 

" Your presence is needed, There's a VIP patient asked for you personally " He told you and you get more confused.

" Me personally? May I know who exactly? " You asked

" When you'll be here you'll know, Come right away." He adde

" Wait Sir, I am kinda far away from the hospital right now " you bite your lips.

" Take your time, But you must be here at 10 pm tonight because the operation starts that time, that's all what i have to say." He ended the call  leaving you confused and curious, Do I know someone important to be called from the Head of the Department himself? and more importanly, Why are you going to be there in time when you're far away from the city?

You sighed.

" Is everything okay? " Namjoon asked 

" Yeah.....But I need to leave now, I have been told that I am needed in the hospital." You bite your lips when all who where in the living room looked at you.

" Are you serious ? " Taehyung asked and stood up from the couch to walk toward you "But it's the weekend."

" People who work in the medical field doesn't have weekend." Jiwon laughed awkwardly

" But it's almost dark, can't they have someone else? "Jin asked 

You looked at the window thinking what you should do, You actually wanted to leave the place even Jiwon's eyes aren't meeting yours, Yuju and Jungkook probably fought because of you. You felt unwelcome from Yuju and you let it but feeling like your presence wasn't welcome from the owner of the house was worse. " The Head of my Department personally called, I will be in trouble if i didn't go."Maybe it was better if you leave, and now you actually have a good reason to do. 

You held your phone thinking if you should call Jungkook, he's the only one here that you can ask to take you but Yuju and Jiwon's eyes were staring at you, If you called him she'll probably get mad again.

" Can you drive? " Yuju suddenly asked, you slowly nodded wanting to know the reason she asked " Well, If you want you can take my car." she suggested 

" Oh! ..... It's o-okay I will ju-----" 

" Here, don't worry about it " she took the keys from her jacket and gave it to you before walking to the kitchen.

" I will drive you, no need for her car." Taehyung said but you felt sorry for him so you refused.

" No no it's really okay, I will go alone." You painfully smiled at him " Thank you by the way."

He was about to speak but you already walked to the room to get your things smiling at the thoughts of Yuju, she just wanted me to leave so bad. 

-

-

To Be Continued........... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 10.2K 29
After years of suffering, Taehyung and Jungkook decide to give their marriage one last chance.
614K 27K 38
When circumstances force Park Jihye into a loveless marriage of convenience with the younger brother of the person she has loved with her whole heart...
559K 29.9K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
145K 3.7K 43
a girl meets jungkook because she's best friends with yoongi... but it's not easy. february 2019: #1 in btsjjk march 2019: #1 in relationships start...