His Rejected 'Queen'.

بواسطة Marie_Curia

Iris Black is a strong, smart, logical, sweet 21 years old girl with new life and name. Her real name is Dian... المزيد

Author's Note!
Introduction.
Queen Made From Courage.
Still Exists...
"Welcome" To The Palace...
In Confusion...
Dreams VS Reality...
In Tension For Her...
Desperation For 'Two'...
A Queen Never Bows...
Too "Close"...
She Is Diana...
In 'Pain'...
Tension...
Truths & Regrettings...
Anything For Her...
"Already 'Inside' You..."
"You Are Mine...", Part I.
"You Are Mine...", Part II.
Triggering The Beast...
"One Last Chance..."
Contract, Jealously, Challenge.
'Her Royal Highness'.
"I Belong To You!"
Trust, Closeness, Nightmares.
"You Are My Queen!"
Insecurities, Passion, Rogues.
Worries, Feelings And Roses.
Earned It!
"Good Team!"
The Woman That Stole His Heart!
"With Me!"
"Important To Me!"
Reveals And Memories!
Together!
Tree Of Life!
Allies And Enemies!
There Is Love!
Enemies And Guardians.
Royal Birthday...
Queen's Battle!
The True King!
"With You!"
"I Love You!"
Family Conflicts...
Real Family's Love!
"Till Death!"
Strong Man!
"He Is My Home!"
"We Are One!"
Love And Sudden Problems.
Overshadowed Happiness...
To Northern Alaska!
Tensions And Instincts.
Stormy...
Reveals, Realizations And Shocks.
Her Truth.
One Breath Away.
Author's Note: Sharing Few Things.
Howls And Gunshot.
It's Now Or... Never!
Facing Death.
What Everyone Deserves...
Back To 'Life'!
Moving On With... Reveals.
The Two Extremes.
No More Secrets!

All About 'Her'...

7.5K 230 114
بواسطة Marie_Curia

"They all love her, no one has forgotten her, everyone needs her, some admit it and some try to keep it as a secret and she... She is just in the middle of the storm living in a small dream unaware of the most important person's true intentions and feelings..."

~about five days later~

Diana's (Iris') pov

"Come on! You are not funny at all!" Parker yells desperately.

"You have to study for the tests idiot!" Andrea replies rolling her eyes and we all nod in agreement.

It is about two hours after lunch and we are in one of the playrooms in the usual team of 8 plus Jeremy that I am happy to announce he is one of us now with Landon and even Elias that are working this moment and couldn't make it.

I have to admit I have a great time, really! I mean, the training is fine by me and we are being trained in teams of two or three until now and I have passed every single test with Hunter and Aiden that asked me to work together from the first day and of course I accepted!

Also, I have to say that the lessons are nothing difficult for me because my dad had already taught me everything all these years and now I don't have to study that much for the final examinations next week.

So, until now we have been trained in our human and wolf form in teams of two and three and we have also had a test, a fight with another team and I won in the team of two with Hunter and in three with him and my brother so right now we are still in the first twenty and I am excited. Next, were the special lessons in which we were taught how to survive in nature under any circumstances but not in our wolf form (we already know it) but in our human form and another, quite new lesson about the new technology with bugging devices, caremas, microphones, war equipment, guns, silver and wolfsbane's injections, shots and gases.

Tomorrow we are leaving for two days in teams of three in order to pass the test of surviving in nature without shifting in our wolf forms and with almost no equipment with us and from next week we are going to get trained without partners. In the end of next week we will have the written examinations for the theoretical lessons and the last two days we are going to be left alone in the mountains to survive on our own in our human form.

Our final qualifying position will be calculated from our current rank combined with our marks in these tests' results and the total mark from our trainings.

And yes, I am more than ready for all these! I am not afraid of anything and anyone! I can make it, I am already trained from the best and Gideon is sure that I am going to succeed even if I am not so excited about becoming one of the five commanders (the first five will have to make a team of total forty and be responsible of the team's training, the fighters' condition and if we have rogues' attack some teams will be chosen to fight them according to the rogues' number).

And I do not want to be a commander, no thank you but this doesn't mean that I am going to fail on purpose because still I do not know the others' results or if I make it in the top five after I reached just the 12th place last year because of my injury.

Right now we are trying to convince Parker that he has to study because believe me he is the only one that can't concentrate in the theoretical lessons and we want to help him as much as we can to succeed.

"But I still have time!" he protests and turns to look at me hopefully that I will agree to have a play station's match with him.

"Don't look at me mister Bored of Studying. I am done but you are not!" I reply and move closer to Aiden that acts like my enormous pillow.

"I hate you all! You are ruining my mood!" he yells again and crosses his arms like an angry boy and we all laugh.

"Come idiot! I am going to help you, okay?" Hunter says standing up from next to me and Parker's faces lightens immediately.

God! This man just can't stay alone!

"Okay, so I am going to study a bit with Andrea as well! We need a small refresh!" Peyton states and Andrea nods.

"And we have to go in town for Elias' gifts!" Jeremy says and Ellie with Thomas stand up ready to leave with him.

"His birthday is in more than a week man! Why do you have to buy a presents for him so soon?" Aiden asks bored.

"Because we have time now and from tomorrow things will be more difficult for all of you! Anyway, you two can stay." Jeremy replies pointing us that we are still hugged on the couch and I sigh relieved.

"Perfect! That's the real life! Right Iris?" Aiden laughs and I nod.

"Okay then babies! We'll see you later!" Ellie says and after we all say a quick bye they leave the room and I stay alone with my brother.

Finally!

It is the first time I am completely alone with him and I couldn't feel happier. It's like not even one day has passed, we are behaving the same way and I am surprised he still hasn't gotten suspicious. I mean, we are hugged all the time, we do everything together (with Hunter as well) and we have so much fun and discussions and I see that he really believes that I am Iris.

I am happy I have him and we have such a strong bond but I feel bad for acting and also disappointed that he hasn't realized that I am Diana. Okay, I know that it is crazy and I should have been pleased because that's what I want but my heart is not cooperating with my mind, she wants Aiden to know.

Also he showed me a tattoo, well two! They are on his chest, right above his heart. The first one is his name in dark blue letters, like the one I have on my thigh and the other is...

My name.

He has it in dark, red colors like I do because it was my favorite color until I was 16 and he has it above his name.

When I saw it I did my best not to cry, it broke my heart and I couldn't feel worse for the pain he is suffering all these years. Aiden doesn't deserve it.

"Hey there Miss Dreamy Beauty..." he whispers moving his hand in front of my face and bringing me back to reality.

I laugh and grab his hand teasingly and he begins tickling me with his other hand that is wrapped around me and I laugh louder.

"I love it when you laugh! You remind me of her..." he whispers sadly and stops tickling me.

I find the courage to look at him in the eyes and I sigh emotional. He looks ready to cry, his happy expression is long gone.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask timidly and he nods.

"I think it is about time to tell you everything about me. I trust you and I know you will understand." He murmurs and we sit up better to be more comfortable but still stay hugged.

"So?" I ask nervously and get myself ready.

"I had a sister once, she was three years younger than me, her name was Diana! You saw my tattoo, it is for her. I always loved her more than anything and anyone and I still do and will always do. Diana was the light in my life, the reason I was strong and happy. I think you have understand that I have an awful relationship with my parents and you are right, in fact I have no relationships with them except from the typical things now that I left them in my place as Betas for as long as I will have to stay here. But... With Diana we were perfect, we were one! We were each other's weakness and strength at the same time." He says and pauses exhaling weakly.

I stiffen a bit in his arms and I raise my hand to caress his cheek. I know everything, I feel his pain and I am doing my best to act calmly but I can't be distant. He smiles at me when I touch him and takes a deep breath.

"I was with her all the time you know. I was protecting her from our parents because they were always trying to relish their anger or stress on her. You will ask me why they were acting like this and you will be right... Well, let's just say that my parents wanted only one kid to take the Beta's title in the pack after them and Diana was something unexpected. They never loved me and I was planned so imagine Diana that was a girl and too young and emotional... I was always taking her place, I was stepping in front of her and I was being punished but I never cared, I was happy that Diana was safe and not to mention that after I was bitted she was always taking care of me like a nurse... She was... She was sweet, kind, caring and most of the times she was first scolding me for taking her place because she didn't want me to suffer for her and then she was making everything she could to ease my pain. Only once she managed to save me but that time it was from some older boys from another pack. They had come to tease me and I reacted defending myself, they got angry and were about to hit me but then she appeared with catapult and rocks... She had a great target and the first boy that came to punch me was knocked down from her when he got hit close to his eye." He says and laughs melancholically for the first time making my heart melt.

I remember that day, I was so angry when I saw them circling him... I just wanted to kill them, I wanted to hit his eye but he moved a bit and I lost the target... Anyway, the result was pleasing because the idiots left immediately to take that jerk to their pack doctor and Aiden took me to the park as a treatment for my bravery.

"It was the first time I saw her so determinate but I always knew she was strong... She was suffering with me and I never saw her crying for a thing. She was smiling because she didn't want to make me sad, she was supporting me but in the end I left her..." he continues and stops sighing again.

I raise my hand and wipe some tears from his eyes and cheeks and he takes and kisses it gently. I smile and tap his chest encouragingly while he gets ready and speaks up again.

"I was about 15-16 and I had to leave to get trained. I didn't want to but I had to. I wanted to take her with me, I even asked our Alpha but he told me that she was too young and she couldn't follow me so I left her alone. I was worried and scared, I was sure that my parents would try to hurt her but I couldn't do a thing. I was just praying and wishing that she would managed to make it until I would be able to return again and then I wouldn't allow anyone to hurt her but... When I went back, she was nowhere to be found and my 'parents' told me that she was dead..." he says and begins sobbing.

Goddess just give me strength! I can't bare it!

"It's okay Aiden! Try to breathe." I whisper and he nods weakly.

"I don't believe it Iris..." he cries and wipes again the tears that are now running like a river from his eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked panicked.

"My sister is not dead, I know it, I feel it. My heart is telling me that she is alive. I don't believe them, I know they did something to her, I do not believe a word about rogues and runaways. I know she is somewhere and this is why I am still alive or else believe me I would have killed myself from the guilt and her loss." He explains and pulls me on his chest fortunately as I am now crying as well.

He knows... Really? He really believes I am alive?

Or else he would have tried to die?

God! No!

"Aiden, please don't say things like this! I can't bare it!" I say sniffling and he tightens his hold around me.

"Sorry Iris, I know it is bad but it is the truth. I hired a personal detective about two years ago to help me but with my parents lying he can't do many things... The only thing I am sure about is that Diana is okay and I am going to find her no matter what. One day I will." He says determinate and pulls back to look at me.

His watery dark, grey eyes meet mine and he seems surprised to see me crying but soon smiles sweetly in sympathy. He gently wipes my tears and kisses my forehead making me purr.

"I knew that you would understand me baby... You remind me of her and that's why I love you that much. It's like I know you and the way you smile, laugh and look at me is just like hers. You are a gift for me, you came in my life to give me more strength and courage to continue searching for her." He whispers and kisses me again.

I tighten my hold around him as well and take his scent. I am a mess, I feel so much pain but feeling him calmer right now is a big help. I am glad he thinks I am so special even if he doesn't know that I am Diana and I just hope that we are going to leave from here soon to be able to tell him.

I don't want my brother to suffer but with his behavior right now he proves me that he won't be able to act if I tell him the truth now.

I just can't with Daniel so close.

"I am here for you Aiden! You are a brother for me and I will never leave your side. I am glad you feel the pull like I do! I love you very much!" I whisper and hide my face in his neck.

"I love you too Iris!"

~about two hours later, palace's gardens~

After a long talk with Aiden and some more tears he felt sleepy so I told him to go and take a nap. At the beginning he wanted to keep me company but I denied because he really needed some rest after such an emotional time. In the end I convinced him and as I couldn't sleep and I was bored in my room I decided to take a walk in the gardens to have some fresh air.

I need it, I mean, it helps me relax.

The day is perfect, sunny, warm with a soft breeze and everything around is green and full of life. I am heading to the park that is in the end of the garden, the one I had the talk with Landon the first time I came here and I spot gardeners planning some flowers at a flower bed around the big front fountain. This is the part I saw the first day and I understood that they are planning it slowly now.

I smile at them when I get as close as possible from the path I am walking and get ready to leave without stopping but a little figure catches my interest and I decide to stay and talk to them a bit. I get out of the path and walk to the two gardeners and the little girl that notices me and smiles shyly.

"Hello!" I say smiling and they both stop and turn to greet me warmly.

"Hello Miss. How are you?" the older man asks me.

"I am great, I decided to take a walk and I saw you and this little princess here." I reply pointing the girl next to him that giggles blushing.

"This is my daughter, her name is Libby and she likes helping me. And this is Max, my younger brother. I am John." He replies.

"I am Iris. Nice to meet you!"

I give him my hand for a handshake but he raises his eyebrows surprised and I look at him confused.

Did I do anything wrong now?

"I am sorry, I just have dirty hands and I don't want to fill yours with soil." He explains quickly and I smile in understanding.

"Don't worry, I have no problem with it."

"It is obvious, I have been watching you around the last days. You like nature, don't you?" it is Max's turn to say and I nod excited.

"I love gardening sometimes. Back home I was helping my aunt when I had time. It helps me a lot to relax and feel better when I am stressed." I say and they nod.

"And I like it as well!" the little girl states walking closer to me.

I kneel in front of her and she reaches me.

She is very sweet! She has light brown hair in two not that long braids and honey eyes, she is wearing a pink dress with white daisies and she has white ballet shoes.

"Hey princess Libby! So we like the same things, right?" I say excited and she nods biting her index finger smiling.

"Yeah! Do you want us to be friends?" she asks timidly.

"Of course! I always wanted to have a princess like you as a friend! Come for a big hug!" I say and the next second she jumps on me and giggles with her little hands wrapped around my neck.

"You are very pretty! I love your hair, it is so long!" she says in enthusiasm and caresses my hair.

"And she has magnificent eyes as well Libby! Look at them!" Max adds and she pulls back looking at me in the eyes amused.

"Oh! They are like the slightly cloudy sky!" she exclaims and I laugh with her expression.

"Thank you princess! Now, what is your favorite flower?" I ask her next.

"Mmm... Lilies!" she yells happily.

I can't hold back from smiling melancholically. Lilies were Grayson's favorite flowers as well.

"What is yours?" she asks me then not giving more time to feel bad.

"Um, roses!"

"What color?"

"Mmm lilac and next is yellow!"

"Like me..." a woman's voice says from behind me and I stand up and turn to see...

"Queen Victoria!" I say breathless and bow and as I can see the others are also bowing.

"Oh! You don't have to bow guys! And I am just Victoria!" she 'scolds' us and approaches Libby and me.

She is wearing a light blue sleeveless dress that stops a bit after her knees and a pair of white heels with her makeup too natural and her long, blonde hair straight and down.

"So, I guess that some ladies are friends now... Can I join your little team?" she asks smiling warmly and Libby nod excited.

"Thank you sweetheart! And I love your job Max and John! These white roses look great here. Well done!" she continues turning to them and they both bow smiling pleased.

"Iris I didn't know you liked flowers that much! I am happy to hear that." She then says turning to me.

"Do you like them too?"

"Of course! Her Royal Highness is always helping us in her free time or she likes walking around the garden, like you Miss Iris!" John replies and I open my eyes surprised.

Well, I was expecting it to be honest, she is a kind woman and it is logical to love nature.

"Oh, then would you like to accompany me for a walk Iris? And by chance we can get to know each other." She asks cheerfully and I nod immediately.

I love this woman, I always did and I feel bad that I am always avoiding her these days trying to be discreet in order to keep my identity hidden.

"Perfect! We will see you later. Thank you again John, Max and Libby! Shall we my dear?" she says motioning for me to begin.

We start walking in union and Destiny purrs pleased. She adores Victoria, she was asking me to talk to her with the first chance and now here we are! We head to the park and I can't feel more connected with her, we have some same points.

"Do you enjoy your stay here dear?" she asks me suddenly and turns to look at me quite worried I can say.

"Yes my Queen, I..."

"It's Victoria for you Iris, please! I mean it, no formalities with me." She interrupts me and I nod blushing.

"I like it here Victoria, I have made some great friends and I love training so..."

"You know it is rare for a woman to like fighting so much, don't you? And you are remarkable sweetheart, I know no woman like you!" she says and takes my hand in hers as we get inside the park and she points me a bench next to lake.

"I don't know, I mean it comes out of me naturally. I want to help my pack and family the most I can." I say as we reach and sit on the bench close to each other.

She is still holding my hand in hers and looks at me in the eyes with a warmth and adoration I had years to see. This woman has another aura, she is like an angel and so royal and calm that makes you feel like you are nothing in front of her.

"You are a special woman my dear! I don't know why but I have a very good feeling about you, your eyes show a rare grace and kindness! Everyone around you is lucky to have you!" she says and I lower my head and eyes blushing even more.

Hearing these words from her is an honor, I feel blessed to have her approval even after everything that has happened. I can't blame her for her son's behavior and actions, she is the exact opposite of him and I know how much she is suffering for the way he has chosen to live.

"You know..." she begins and I lift my head a bit to see her staring at me nervously.

"...I want to apologies for my son's behavior the day you came. I listened to him and I am ashamed, he has no excuse and I have to congratulate you for your answer. It was about time someone to put him in his place."

"I didn't want to offend him, I am sorry if I did and please don't worry. I am sure he was trying to break the ice by teasing me." I reply trying to make her feel better.

"It is very kind of you to present it like this but I am not going to defend Daniel. He has changed a lot... He was a very sweet and logical boy but he changed while he was teenager and from that moment he is always taking bad choices. I am sure you have already heard the gossips about his mate, the rightful Queen." She says with a heartbroken expression and I nod.

That's the only thing I can do, don't blame me. I can't deny it but I am not going to ask or say a thing. I won't lie to her like I did to Aiden.

"She was such a sweet girl, so humble, so fragile, she had grace like you. I loved her from the first second I saw her like I knew that she was my son's mate. I don't know how he dared to reject her, he has no heart or mind, no one can deny his other half but he did and now the poor girl is dead. He knew and never told us, we even found out that she was his mate about 2-3 days after she left. He already knew she was dead but when we went to ask him to accept her he didn't tell us. He left us in darkness. The poor, sweet angel! Can you believe it Iris?" she asks and some tears fall from her big, blue eyes.

I stare at her speechless. I had no idea about all these. They know I am dead and accuse him for knowing it but he is saying the truth. Not that if I was really dead he would have accepted it but anyway...

The thing is that I can't see Victoria being in so much pain.

"I am sorry Victoria. I wish I could make you feel better. Don't blame yourself, nothing was your fault!" I whisper and she sighs.

"I want just to tell you to stay away from him sweetheart. I don't want you to feel bad for even one second because he is heartless and arrogant. I didn't manage to help Diana but now I have to help you or any other woman he is 'hurting'.

"But he is not hurting me, I have nothing to do with him, we don't even talk. Everything is alright, you need to forget about it, I am more than okay." I say moving closer to her.

She looks at me unsure but I smile and after some seconds she gives me the slightest smile nodding.

"What an angel you are, huh? I now know why they all love you that much! Landon is excited with you and he told me you got rejected... Maybe you two..." she murmurs and pauses confusing me.

"Yes? We what?"

"Mm...Don't get me wrong baby, I do not want to interfere but do you like each other?" she asks timidly and I blink my eyes.

"Why are you saying that?" I ask awkwardly and she chuckles.

"Iris... It is obvious that you are too close and I see the way you are looking at each other. It is the first time I am seeing him so enthusiastic with someone, I love him very much, he is like a son for me and I know him well enough. He hasn't found his mate so this may means something... Why don't you try if you like each other? Just imagine it, you will be a part of the family and you will stay here with us!" she says excited and I begin shaking instinctually from nervousness.

Why does everyone want to stick me with a guy?

First my dad, then Violet, even Thomas and Parker, my aunt and now Victoria.

So who is next? Daniel the asshole?

"Um... Victoria, we admire each other and we are just very good friends. I respect him and we have a great time together!" I explain feeling my face being red as a tomato and she giggles.

"The best and strongest relationships start like this and their base is the mutual love, respect and admiration dear but it's okay. I know I am making you feel nervous so I stop here. I just want to you to know that I would love to see you two together!"

"Thank you Victoria, it's okay, really!"

"Can I hug you Iris?" she asks after some seconds we stay in silence and I smile.

"Of course!"

She opens her arms for me and I hug her trying not to cry. She smells like roses and guess what, I love it! I wish I had a mom like her. I know I have my aunt that loves me like crazy but with Victoria something is different and maybe it is because of the bond I had with...

Daniel...

~at the same time, palace, Daniel's office~

Daniel's pov

"What is next?" I ask Landon shortly.

"I think we are done. I brought you the results from the fights and the teams for tomorrow's test." He replies quickly and hands me three files.

"Okay, let's see the first. Teams of two..." I murmur and open it.

I freeze almost immediately.

Iris' name is the first with Hunter Millington's. They have the best score and if I was thinking of her once until now then from now on I will think of her twice.

I have to admit that I don't attend their trainings and I only see the final results but my curiosity is killing me and not for anyone but...

For Iris!

I don't know what has gotten into me. She is always in my mind and even if I don't see her more than twice or three times a day and we do not talk at all I feel like I listen to her laughter and smell her all the time.

Is she a witch or something?

I have a hard time and Devon despite what we said the day we met her can't stop asking me to try and approach her. I know, you will all say that he told me to stay away from her and I said that I don't care about her but apparently we are both idiots and we didn't mean a thing.

I am trying to get her out of my mind but I can't, our brief talk is still playing in my head and I am getting crazy. I can't even sleep with anyone and I mean it! It is about a week now and haven't have sex, I can't fuck someone when I am thinking of someone else.

And she...

It's like she is doing it on purpose, she is avoiding or ignoring me for good and guess what!

She is with Landon all the time when they are done from their duties, I see them together everywhere and they seem so happy that I am fuming from jealousness and it is the first time I feel like this!

And not only this, I mean that if she is not with Landon then she will surely be with Hunter or Aiden, my ex mate's brother. So as you understand she is constantly around other males and I am losing my mind and I can't understand why I want to kill them for being so close to her.

Yes!

I, Daniel Jackson King of werewolves and a fanatic womanizer am jealous of a woman that she is not even a woman and definitely in my tastes.

"Earth to Daniel!" Landon shouts and I snap my head to him surprised.

"What?" I yell angrily.

"What what? Are you kidding me? You are like a statue and you are ignoring me while staring Iris's name." he growls and I throw the file on the desk standing up angrily.

"What is going on you with you and her?" I scream feeling my anger passing every limit from jealously.

He opens his eyes widely surprised and takes some steps back. I growl and he suddenly smirks wickedly.

God! Someone hold me or else I am going to kill him!

"Do you want her? Do you?" I scream louder than before.

"And what if I do? That's why you are not talking to me except from work all these days?"

"Answer my damn question!" I roar taking some slow steps to him.

"Yes, maybe I want her Daniel! Are you pleased now? What do you care about me and her? You don't like her at all so what's your problem?" he shouts back.

"You have a mate somewhere!" I scream shaking from anger.

Bullshit! I do not care about his mate. All I care about is my ass and I am a fucking liar and the worst friend there is but how can I tell him that I don't want him with her?

"I am 30 years old and I haven't found her yet, I am probably never going to find her so what is wrong if I want someone? And you are the biggest hypocrite I know! You rejected your mate and now you are sorry about mine? At least I haven't slept with the whole USA!" he screams and I get ready to attack him feeling my blood bowling but then the door opens and Samantha comes in almost naked as always.

Damn it!

Ever her image is disgusting me now.

"Why are you angry baby? Do you want me to help you relax? Get rid of Landon and I am all yours!" she says seductively with the cheap way only she knows and I instantly stop being mad at Landon but at her.

"Kill her!" Devon roars and I turn upside down my desk releasing my anger on it and not on either one of them.

Samantha screams panicked and takes some steps back while Landon walks next to me quite calm.

"Calm down... Breathe and go to take some fresh air." He whispers and I growl one more time.

I take some deep breaths and try to relax. I can't keep on being like this. I am dangerous for everyone, even for my best friend because I really don't care about Samantha.

Maybe Landon is right...

I mean, he has every right to be happy and I am not going to stay with one woman, especially Iris so I have to step back.

Lol, I have already stepped back because I am not even talking or making any move towards her but I have to get her out of my mind and stop being jealous of her being with other men even they are Landon or not.

I am not for Iris, she is not someone I like, her behavior is just challenging me, that's all!

Devon tries to protest about my thoughts and I block him immediately not able to have another fight for today.

"Sorry, I am just thinking lots of things. Let's go and have a walk, I think it will help." I murmur nervously and Landon nods while Samantha is still quite scared.

I walk outside of my office with them behind me but after some seconds the sweet scent hits my nose and I feel ready to lose my self-control again.

Iris...

And then I see her with...

"Mom!" I exclaim surprised as I see them turning to the corridor right in front of us.

They must be coming from the stairs, they were downstairs...

We walk to each other and after some seconds we are quite close and Iris bows to me.

"Your Royal Highness." She says and then turns and bows to Landon who does the same from mutual respect to her.

"Beta..." they murmur and smile at each other making me do my best not to growl.

"I am here you know..." Samantha hisses annoyed.

It seems that she has already forgotten what I did some seconds ago... Her repulsion and jealously for Iris is making her an even worse bitch. I am really tired of her the last days. I do not why but she hates Iris and she is giving me a headache for not having sex with her and for Iris' presence.

It's like she knows that something is pulling me on her.

I observe Iris smiling casually to Samantha and I feel impressed. It is so clear that she is trying to lower her but Iris is still not bothered or mad.

God! I want to know how this woman thinks. Every other female would have already punched Samantha but Iris isn't even bothered like she doesn't care.

"I am sorry Miss Samantha! How are you?" she asks simply and Samantha groans but after I give her a warning look not to make any stupidity she forces a smile and clears her throat.

"I am fine Iris! Don't forget me again, I may be your next Queen..." she replies smirking and tries to wrap her hands around me but I pull back growling.

I get ready to put her in her place and insult her even if front of Iris but then my mother decides she had enough and for the first time I am glad.

"The next Queen won't be a simple, bad tasted mistress but a strong, smart, kind woman or else there will not be a Queen at all." She says through her teeth and Samantha gets ready to say something but Landon speaks up and stops her.

"Where have you been you two ladies? I am feeling bad, you didn't tell me..."

Iris laughs and my mom smirks with meaning as Landon now stands next to Iris and wraps one arm around her.

God!

I want to punch him! Fuck what I said before, I can't do it!

They look so... So... close.

Even their clothes have the same colors and this is getting on my nerves.

Iris is wearing a white simple top with dark blue jeans and her long hair is free in big waves and Landon from the other side is wearing a dark blue pair of trousers and a white shirt. Iris seems so excited and Landon so proud with her on his side.

Shit! Just shit!

"We were for a walk at the garden! Iris likes nature and plants like me. Did you know that her favorite flower is the same with mine?" my mom replies enthusiastic and I can't hide my joy.

I don't know why but it feels special to me, I am learning something for her and I love her choice...

"Lilac and yellow roses! I agree with you Beta..." I say and she smiles nodding.

"Oh! Now I know what I flowers I am going to buy for you! Great!" Landon states and my mom laughs.

"Go and have a walk you two! Don't you want to show Iris the small waterfall Landon dear?" my mom says and shit!

I want to kill her!

Why on earth does she have to suggest such things, now they will stay alone again.

"Is there a waterfall?" Iris asks Landon excited and he nods.

"Yes and if you want we can go for a run in the forest and then I will show you where it is! We have hours until dinner!"

"Yes! I love water's sounds. Of course I want!"

The joy in her eyes is making my heart beat so fast that it makes it hard for me to breathe. I love them even more when she smiles like this and they are shining. Her face looks more beautiful than ever and I am fighting not to touch her.

And moreover I just found a common thing we like, water's sounds... They always relax me, I love being close to water.

"Okay then! We are leaving right now, shall we?" Landon says bringing me back to reality and I gain my mind.

No, I don't want them together, I have to do something.

Think Daniel, think!

Oh, yeah!

"What about your duties Beta?" I ask not straight to Landon or Iris on purpose.

"We are done, you don't need me anymore, do you Daniel?" he asks me obviously annoyed but with a dose of irony.

"I didn't mean you but Beta Iris! What about her studying?" I ask smirking back to him and my eyes land on her that seems surprised but not angry or nervous.

"I assure you that my first priority is studying for the tests my King, I am already done. I never leave my responsibilities unfinished. Having fun comes in the end." She replies calmly and I feel like the most idiot man there is!

She is killing me, I can catch her nowhere.

"See Daniel? What a great young woman!" my mom says in adoration and caresses Iris' cheek.

"So we are leaving. See you at dinner! Come baby!" Landon states and she bows to me once more.

They turn and walk away while I stare at them shocked.

He just called her 'baby'?

In front of me? And she didn't tell him a thing?

What the hell is happening?

"They would be such a perfect couple, don't you think?" my mom whispers and I snap my head at her speechless.

"But not that perfect like me and my Daniel!" Samantha says reminding me of her presence and making me lose my control.

"Do not even think that you and I are going to end up together us a couple! I don't even want to imagine you next to me as the Queen!" I growl through my teeth and she groans with my mother being amused.

"And who can you imagine as your Queen if not me?" she almost screams.

Instinctually I already know the answer but I don't dare to say it.

I can't because how can I confide that the only woman I can imagine next to me for an unknown reason is...

Iris?

***********************

Hello everyone!

And yes, I know that the update came too fast once more but I love it... Yes, another chapter is on, the 6th and I am excited!

So what is happening with Landon and Diana/Iris, can he be in love with her? Do you like Daniel being so jealous? And is Victoria going to push Iris closer to Landon? What do you think about everything that happened in this chapter?

Tell me your opinion and thoughts guys! What is going to happen next? Will Daniel continues being distant with Iris?

Also, thank you very much for your love, support, commends and impatience in order to read the chapters. I am grateful to each and every one from you, I am trying my best so continue showing me how much you want more from the story now that it is the beginning and:

1) Vote,

2) Commend and tell me your opinions and thoughts, or

3) Share the story.

This is it for this week, see you again in the next chapter. Be safe and happy until next time!

I love you all,

Marie...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

129K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...
Dragon Blood بواسطة mwendlandt

الخيال (فانتازيا)

470K 23.3K 65
"Do you remember calling me 'mate?'" he asked softly, pushing her wild curls away from her face. She blushed deeply, but he wouldn't let her look awa...
89.6K 4.2K 22
READ BOOK ONE MY MATE.....THE NERD FIRST Lucas King, the oldest son of Alphas Dimitir and Bennett King, is not your typical 15 year old teenager. Wh...
2.8M 139K 46
Grace has spent the past two years locked up and held prisoner by Kellan and his rogues. Now that she is finally free she wants nothing more than to...