The story of my life (wattys2...

By oluna15

Alexander tried all he could to be happy, but each time he faces another hell, happiness seem to be the last... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 42

122 2 0
By oluna15

Charlie promise to throw Anthony and his bitch in jail as soon as they're caught, like his three friends.

That incident totally traumatize me, I became careful and attentive at my surrounding, the door, people walking around me, almost everything.

Charlie taught it was a problem so he had me go to Louisiana and Jeremy house to receive some biblical lessons with Mr Gabriel, there father in which I was less interested but had to go just to please Charlie.

I got along with my therapist and grandparents, grandpa apologized to me after Charlie spoke to him, he threatens to kill tony if he approaches me, he regretted for abandoning mama and me, so he was trying to catch up. As for grandma she was really spoiling me with gifts and I was her favourite grandson.

But my life remain same, colour less, full of sorrow, grief and hatred that kept me up at night and drove me insane.

"Alex, come on we're waiting for you hurry!" Jeremy yelled in distance. Oh I forget to say we became a little closer.

"Coming," I was not enthusiastic as they were to leave school.

"Move!" Louis pulled my hand, "we need to get early if we wanna watch the film." She dragged me through the hall to the car and we hopped in.

I was gonna watch an avengers movie and I had three hours before Charlie pick me up.

The car pull in their drive way and we stepped out, we walked in and found Mrs Goodwill preparing dinner, I greeted her and she invited me for dinner but first we had to wash our hands.

Jeremy and Louisiana were in such a haste, the ran the stairs to their room, while I just walk as slow as possible, after all I was not excited about the movie, I was never excited about anything, Tony had spoiled my life, I thought.

I heard the voice of a man praying from the next door, I wanted to walk away but my curiosity won't let me, I had to eavesdrop just a little bit, since the door was crack opened it was easy and tempting.

I peep and saw Mr Gabriel praying to God. He looked so peaceful and comprehensive, like he was talking to someone next to him, someone he could see, that was crazy! There was no one in the room.

After sometime he smiled, and stood up, he sat on his bed reaching for a book, or was it a Bible.

I watch as he read with a warm smile plastered on his face, that arose questions in me.

I wanted to know why he was like that and who he was speaking to.

But I just couldn't ask him, I hated God so much, if am doing biblical lessons with him is for Charlie, he thinks it will make me feel better.

I turn to leave but stopped when a voice called me.

"Alex? Come in." Mr Goodwill called.

I sigh before pushing the door open and walking to him, "hey Mr Gabriel."

"Alex? What brings you here? We don't have lesson today, you are suppose to be with your friends watching a movie, anyway why were you eavesdropping at me?"

"I was passing by and I heard you speaking to someone, so I decide to check who it was, but I saw no one." I sat by his side.

"And?"

"Who were you speaking with?"

"God."

"You can see him?"

He chuckled, "of cause no, the Bible says no man have ever seen God."

"So how were you talking to him?" I raised a brow.

"We do feel his presence through the help of the holy spirit."

"Uh, just out of curiosity, who is God? I mean who created him, if he created us, then who created him?"

He chuckled once again and I was annoyed, "God was not created, the bible says, he is the beginning and the end, the Alpha and Omega. He is a Good God and he can never change, can never disappoint those that trust in him, and he sees everything."

"If God truly exist and he is as you say, then why do people die? Why do people suffer? Why can't he stop it?"

"Son, when Adam and Eve ate of the forbidden tree, sin came into the world, therefore every child is born in sin, till he or she accept the Lords Jesus as a savior and becomes born again. All the dying and sicknesses with afflictions, don't come from God but from the devil, so those that want to be save should stretch his hand out for God."

"But mama stretch her hand to him, she was righteous and trusted him, but he killed her, just in the day I asked him to make her happy for ever." I felt tears pricking in the corners of my eyes.

"Know that God allow things to happen for a good purpose."

"All this torment all this hell, as life, why can't God cease my pain? Why can't he make Tony normal and good father? Why is he so selfish? If he has powers and control, why can't he just make everywhere peaceful?"

"Someday the world will be peaceful, that day is when Jesus will come, the rapture."

"Bullshit! I don't fucking believe in that! God made me a mistake! He took everything I had! He hates and love some people!"

"God hates no one."

"And am part of those he hates just because he wanted it like that! I don't give a damn of it because I hate him more! I don't wanna hear about him ever again!" I stomped out of the room slamming the door, hot tears crept down my cheeks and I ran to the bathroom.

I splashed water on my face before cleaning and walking out.

"Hey Alex! We were looking for you everywhere!" Louisiana said.

"Oh, sorry, I just-"

"Guys the film is starting!" Jeremy yelled from downstairs.

"Ahhhh!!!" She exclaimed grabbing my hand and pulling me downstairs. We settled close to the TV in the dark with popcorns and sodas.

The film was quite interesting but I wasn't paying much attention, avengers fighting Loki, with his brother Thor doing some crazy stuff with his giant harmer, beating hell out of iron man then captain America came to the rescue and Boom, his shield and Thor's harmer connected causing a big explosion of dust and sand....

"Cool!" Jeremy screamed after the movie.

"I loved it!" Louisiana too.

"You?" The both stare at me.

"Oh, I loved the part Loki asked the people to bow to him."

"Ughhh! I love that old guy that stood against that!" Said Louis.

"But he almost died!" I rolled my eyes "that's foolishness."

"But cap saved him!" Jeremy tuck his tongue out.

"Whatever"

"I love cap and iron man!"

"I love black widow and pepper!"

"I prefer Loki and Thor!" I said.

"Ugh! You love the bad people."

"Yeah, villains are better than heroes, they do whatever the want!"

"But they're the bad people!" Louis shook me.

"More reasons to love them," I smirk.

"Alex, Charlie is here to pick you," Mrs Goodwill informed.

"Huh? Is kinder early he was to pick me in three hours."

"Alex, sorry for interrupting your fun buddy, but you're going to grandma today and we be staying there." Charlie said.

"Okay, but why?"

Charlie shrugged, "she just wants you."

"Uh, weird but okay," I turn to my friends, "guys am leaving, see ya."

"See ya tomorrow." Louis wave but Jeremy grab her mouth before she could say something.

"Is everything okay?"

"Mmmhhh..." Her words were muffled by Jeremy's palm.

"If you say," I grabbed my backpack and head to the car.

After some minutes we pulled in our drive way, I quickly made my way in the house, lucky enough for me the kids were in there rooms, I sigh.

"Hey Margaret!" With that I ran to my room not waiting for her to respond, I took off my uniform and took a cold shower before tripping in my black skinny jeans and black RIP T-shirt, and my black hoodie.

I stuff my home work in my bag with some books, I don't need clothes I've got a lot in grandma's she can't stop getting me presents.

I grabbed my bag and phone then head downstairs the kids were all ready to go, just Margaret missing, probably putting her make up.

The kids hugged me and we played for a while.

"You guys play here, I'll go get Charlie," I walk the stairs to Charlie's room, I entered uninvited to see Charlie bare chest, he had a symbol tattooed on his left upper arm.
So Charlie was a badass. I thought.

"Charlie?"

"Alex, you love sneaking up to me huh?" 

"Yeah, so you don't see me coming," I put a little but weak smile.

He grabbed his button down white shirt. "What brought you up here?"

"I was wondering if we, uh, could go to, um, our old house, uh, where mama and I lived with Tony before we packed out."

"No! Alex! Are you crazy?!" He grabbed his green sweat vest before turning to face me. "Anthony can be leaving there, though it belongs to your grandpa, but he gave it to your mother and him, since she's gone no one has gone there, and I know you, the house will bring back bad souvenirs, I don't wanna have you screaming at night because of your nightmares, is not good for your health. So its no." He returned back to brushing his hair.

"But I just wanted to pick a photo of mama and I, I don't have any, the last time we packed out, tony didn't let me take them. I just want it that's all, I won't stay all my life without a picture of her!"

Charlie sigh, "is no, Alex is too risky."

"But you'll be there plus you're a cop!"

"Why can't you understand you've gone through lot of horrible stuffs, I don't want you to pass through them again, that's why is a no."

I huffed, "as you wish, I'll just live the way I've been loving, thinking about her, in the dark alone, to get a clearer picture of her face, or I can just cry myself to sleep!" I frowned and was about to leave.

"Alex, come on, is not that bad."

"Is more worst than you think, I can't blame you, you don't know how I feel."

Charlie sigh, "fine but be quick," he grabbed his gun.

My lip cracked in a small smile, "thanks."

I ran to my room to get my gun, I was going to kill him if I see him.

Margaret drove the kids to grandma while we headed to our old house. I stood on our old porch, I pushed the door opened with Charlie right behind me, revealing the dusty living room, I saw myself running about, screaming mama mama, I slowly walked the stairs following the small me, I opened the door to my old room. There were webs and the room smelled sore, I grabbed the picture on my nightstand, it was the same like in my dream and I was a little scared.

I stood and was about to walk away but a sound caught my attention, I followed the sound to under my bed, I saw the small me hiding. When I turn around I saw Tony,

"Alex?"

I flinched, "y-yeah?" Charlie was staring at me suspiciously.

"Let's go," I made my way to the door, down the stairs, I couldn't stop seeing, tony abusing the small me, I tried blinking and rubbing my eyes but that didn't work. I walked faster with Charlie close.

I stopped at the front door to take one last glance.

I saw tony matching toward a little me who was holding letters, that was the first time he hit me I taught."

"Alex!"

I snapped to Charlie who was waiting out side. I ran to the car and we drove to grandma.

"I hate you Tony," I mumbled.

Hey thanks to all those who are reading my book, as I said the book is coming to an end three more chapters and we're done.

Vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

840 61 15
DISCLAIMER: In almost ALL chapters- Self Harm, suicidal thoughts, mental illness, smut...If any of this bothers you, be careful reading it please. A...
11.6K 287 26
Following in the footsteps of his parents Alex meets his soulmate through killing and other crimes . โš ๏ธunder constructionโš ๏ธ They deleted my first bo...
18.4K 461 22
2013 ยฉ Loosing her mother and the hands of her father at a young age Alex grew distant from her classmates. She became, "That Girl" She didn't trust...
All in my Mind By BomPom

General Fiction

2.1K 253 37
Alexander Jones was 17 when things started going wrong. Then the trigger event happened. Now Alex is almost 20 and he's definitely still dealing wit...