Meet the demigods ✓

By The13thdemigodwizard

The complete collection of Percy Jackson one-shots. Mostly people meeting our favourite demigods, mortals, Sa... More

Goode meets the gods
Josh Brooks
Meet the Ghost King
Meet the girls
Meet Tratie!
Percy's friends
The Blofis'
Solangelo and Apollo
Ms Morgan
It's the Stolls!
Hazel & Nico
Mike Brown
Percabeth wedding!
Andy McDonald
Starbucks
Goode BFFs
The hunters
Jennifer McFly
Maddie Parker
Birthdays
Why demigods should not go to McDonalds...
Self defense class
Game night
Like some super sick martial arts skills
Nico wants his happy meals
Bobby & Matthew
McFamily
Nancy Bobofit
Triton meets Percy & Estelle
Siblings
Estelle at CHB | Part 1
Estelle at CHB | part 2
Estelle at CHB | Part 3
Matt Sloan
Frederick Chase
Self Promo
Ice Skating
Family tree
Prison break
Zoom Call
YouTube AU
YouTuber AU: Part II
YouTuber AU: Part III
Ariel
Zoom call: Part II
The Competition
Crossover
Soulmate AU
Hide and Seek
Delinquents
Delinquents: Part 2
Frazel
Twilight
Lost in New York
21
Teacher and YouTuber
The girlfriend tag
Avatar
Not lost in translation
Alternate story
Diana Roberts
I think I'm being man-napped
Sneaking Out
Wanda
Meetings
Reunion
The Cake Adventures
Heathers
Solangelo vs Karen
Tik Tok famous
Percabeth break up
Librarian
Babysitters
end.

Estelle at CHB | Part 4

6K 79 99
By The13thdemigodwizard

Welp I'm bored af so I guess I gotta stop procrastinating and write this chapter.

Continuation of the Estelle at CHB mini series

Disclamer : Do you really think I own Percy Jackson?
°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°
Estelle Blofis' P.O.V
Help, everyone is staring at me. Triton explained that the blessing thingy will give me some control over water and I will be able to breathe underwater and now everyone's trying to stare into my soul.

I put 4 roast potatoes in my mouth at the same time for something to do. Then started choking because I'm such a genius. Alice Miyazawa patted me on the back. Dribbling down my chin I asked "Why me?" Well that's what I tried to say it probably sounded more like "wwhiiiiy mmmi?"

Triton looked at me as if I was crazy, to be honest I don't blame him. '
"Why are you not dying of excitement right now"

"I almost died by potatoes like 2 seconds ago"

"A god wants to bless you. That's not something you joke about"

"You know that's the second time you've mentioned that you're a god. My memory if fine, I'm not half goldfish like you"

"Fish actually have really good memories" Triton muttered "but that's not the point."

"Sure i'll have your blessing thing- but I'm not getting married"

Now you might be wondering why I'm being extra sassy today well the short answer is I just feel like it.

I stood up, wiped the remaining drool from my chin, picked up a chocolate muffin and said "what do I do now."

Percy had made his way over from the Poseidon table and stood next to Triton who said "just stand there."

I took a bite out of my muffin. Triton waved his arms around a bit. He looked stupid but I didn't comment.

I kept eating my muffin.

Triton looked up satisfied. "Done"

"I don't feel any different"

"Why don't we go the the beach so we can show Stella how to do stuff" Percy said to Triton who nodded "good idea"

The entire pavilion where still gawping at me. "Carry on" I shouted, mildly annoyed.

The three of us walked to the beach Percy and Triton made idle small talk but I stayed silent. I was thinking. My entire life I had been 'Percy Jackson's little sister' I loved Percy with all of my heart but he could be a bit protective. Who am I kidding he is the most protective person ever. His name should be Protective Jackson.

But now I had apparently been 'blessed' which was supposed to give me powers. Which was so crazy I still didn't believe them. I was expecting everyone to jump out and yell "surprise!"

I finished eating my muffin (10/10 would recommend, by the way)

^_________^

I stared out over the ocean, Triton and Percy either side of me, would I be able to control that? Percy squeezed my hand

"Ready?" He asked

I nodded.

We waded into the water, soon I was shoulder deep. I took a deep breath instinctively and ducked my head under. I swam under the water and realised even I didn't have to breathe. I gasped but I was fine, I wasn't even wet!

Percy smiled at me "how is it?" I found, despite being under water I could understand him perfectly.

I made some sort of exited laugh/snort noise (trust me it is a graceful as it sounds)

(✯ᴗ✯)

I was starting to get used to swimming without having the need to breathe. Triton started teaching me how to control currents and I guess Percy got bored so he summoned his own current, zoomed towards Triton and rugby tackled him. The look on his face was priceless: a mixture of shock, panic and betrayal. I was laughing my head off.

(ㆁωㆁ)

I had just got the hang of making currents but it was starting to get dark so we decided to go back. We stepped out of the water and onto the beach and I suddenly felt exhausted. 

I saw Annabeth coming towards me, despite my tiredness, I rushed up to hug her. Annabeth and I where quite close. I gushed to her about everything that had happened that day.

I think that's when I collapsed from exhaustion

(◠‿◕)

I woke up on a bunk in the Poseidon cabin. Triton and Percy had crashed on bunks around the room. I got up silently and got dressed into shorts and my camp t-shirt then I headed to the beach.

I sat in the sand listening to the waves crash on the rocks. The sun was just rising so the sea was sparkling. Occasionally I tested out my new powers by sending a jet of water into the air.

This had been the best week of my life. I was just dreading telling Mum about what happened yesterday.

°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~
Thanks for reading this 4 part story thing. this was the last chapter of Estelle at CHB.

This story just reached 25k which is crazy when I started I didn't think it would get 10 reads ❤️

Word count ~ 851

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.9K 1.1K 29
One-shots of people meeting the demigods without the mist. Mostly take place at school because I am very unoriginal. Also, don't forget to vote and...
4.9K 210 31
One shots of our fave characters :) I take requests (as long as its something I'm comfortable with), updates often. I was looking for something like...
22.4K 489 23
Random one shots of the demigods. Percy Jackson-Heroes of Olympus-Demigods
196K 3.7K 21
These are HOO and Reader one shots! I own nothing because I don't any of the characters and I certainly don't own you. I will do any request...