Being Matthews Espinosa Littl...

By magcon_G_E

Gissel Espinosa went to Magcon Dallas with her brother Matthew Espinosa and she met all of the Fun crazy attr... More

Met the little espinosa
Chapter 1 The Phone Call.
Chapter 2 They Meet
Chapter 3 The Dream
Chapter 4 They All Meet Her
Chapter 5 He Asks Her
Chapter 6 At The Airport
Chapter 7 The Plane Ride
A BIG CHANGE IN THE STORY
Chapter 8 Its Official
Chapter 9 She Tells Him
Chapter 10 Magcon Houston
Chapter 11 After Magcon
Chapter 12 She Goes Home
Chapter 13 A Normal Day
Chapter 14 Facetime Calls
Chapter 15 Goodbyes
Chapter 16 Together Again
Chapter 17 Nice Day To Play
Chapter 18 Just Another Day
Chapter 19 Fun Races and Taco Bell
Chapter 21 Wonderful Day With Them
Chapter 22 Disney World
Chapter 23 Last Day In Orlando
Chapter 24 The Movies and Burger King
Chapter 25 Fair Day
Chapter 26 The Accident
Chapter 27 Please Wake Up
Chapter 28 She Woke Up
Chapter 29 She Leaves
Chapter 30 Beach Date
Chapter 31 GoodByes Again
Chapter 32 I Miss You Bella
Chapter 33 Surprise
Chapter 34 Carnival Drama
Chapter 35 Fun Day With The Fam
Chapter 36 Pool Day Fun
Chapter 37 Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 38 No Matt No
Chapter 39 Leave Now
Chapter 40 Is This Peace Gonna Last
Chapter 41 Maybe It Will Last
Chapter 42 Time To Be Happy
Chapter 43 No Ryder No
Chapter 44 Why Did This Happen To Us
Chapter 45 Lonely Nights
Chapter 46 Is It Almost Over?
Chapter 47 Road Block
Chapter 48 Im Scared
Chapter 49 Stupid Pains
Chapter 50 I Wanna Leave
Chapter 51 Home Sweet Home
Chapter 52 Nice Day
Chapter 53 Flights and Airports
Chapter 54 Magcon DC
Chapter 55 Mall Time
Chapter 56 Merry Christmas
Chapter 57 Happy Birthday Nash
Chapter 58 Boring Hotel Days And Surprise
Chapter 59 Magcon Again
Chapter 60 I Hate Goodbyes
Chapter 61 That's him
Chapter 62 The Nighmare Is Over
Chapter 63 Before Magcon Nashville
Chapter 64 Magcon Nashville
Chapter 65 Insults
Chapter 66 Were All Friends Again
Chapter 67 Before The Double Date
Chapter 68 Double Date
Chapter 69 Hotel Days
Chapter 70 This Amazing
Chapter 71 Hotel Prank War
Chapter 72 Cleaning Is Tiring
Chapter 73 Time Flies Fast
Chapter 74 All Together Again
Chapter 75 Canada Is Cool
Chapter 76 Snow Fight
Chapter 77 Goodbye Shawn
Chapter 78 Deal Has Been Made
Chapter 79 Crazy House Fun
Chapter 80 Bye Old Hello New
SEQUEL IS OUT
THANKS YOU

Chapter 20 Magcon Day

5.7K 114 31
By magcon_G_E

Gissel's P.O.V

I wake and my head was on someones bare chest I look up and I see Shawn and put my head back down. I closed my eyes and tried to fall back a sleep but the night mare was back of Ryder. I tried to open my eyes but they wouldn't open. I started to scream and move around. I then feel someone shake me. At this point I was screaming and crying. I finally opened my eyes and I cried on Shawn's bare chest and he cradles me and hugs me tight.

Shawn's P.O.V

I was sleeping when I heard someone scream. I open my eyes and I see Gissel moving around and she was screaming and crying. I start to shake her and she finally wakes up and she just cries on my chest and i cradle her in my arms and I hug her really tight. All the guys where looking at me. What's wrong Jack.G mouths. I don't know I mouth back. I looked down at her and she was still crying and she was shaking. I just held her tighter....

After a couple of minutes she calmed down and stopped crying. Are you okay I whispered to her. Yeah I'm fine she whispered. Are sure you don't want to talk about it I asked her. No I think it's time to tell the guys about Ryder she whispered. Okay I said simply and I let her go and she sat up and started talking.

Matt's P.O.V

I saw Gissel sit up and and she gave me a im ready look. I know what she was going say. I nodded as if I was giving her permission. Okay you guys, I always had something to tell you guys and I Can't keep it a secret no more I have to tell you guys she said and they all nodded. Okay so about a year ago I was dating this guy named Ryder, and after we started to date for 2 months he started to beat me and he would try to rape me, and when he would beat me he would beat me with one of his friend, I was afraid to tell anyone , the only person I told was my friend Bella. After that happening for a month I finally told my parents, and then Ryder moved. As for Bella that same month she killed her self and it was hard on me because she was my best friend she was my sister and my only friend. And now a year later I'm still getting messed around by Ryder. He texts me saying he's going to hurt me and Shawn. And a couple days ago I saw his friend and I'm afraid that he will hurt me and Shawn she said now tears coming down her face.

I looked around to all the guys and they had shocked sad worried faces. I then look back at Gissel and she looked relived and she had stopped crying. Awww Gissel were here for you Cameron said getting and going to Her. And the rest of the guys got up as well and they Went in for a group hug. Okay so you all know my secret she said. Yeah we do they said smiling. Okay can we please get off this sad topic and actually have fun today at Magcon Gissel said. Okay they said and they all went back to there spots. Okay it's 9 AM and we have like 8 hrs to do anything what are we gonna do I said. We could go to umm eat and then to the park across the hotel Lox said. Okay that sounds fun anyone wanna do that Gissel said and got up. We all nodded. Okay it's settled let's go I said and we all left and went to our rooms.

Taylor's P.O.V

I was getting ready to eat breakfast with the whole family.. Well in the morning we all learned about Gissel. I mean I already knew but not all the details. And now I know I need to protect my little sister because that what she is to me. Any ways. Matt are you ready I said. Shawn was already at Lox and Gissel's room. Yeah let's go he said and walked out the restroom. Let's go I said and we went out the door.

And then soon everyone walked out there rooms and we left. I wanted to vlog today so got out my phone and started talking to it. Hey guys what's up its Taylor Caniff and I'm on Orlando Florida for Magcon. And right now we are going to go eat and then to the park. And I'm with these amazing People I said and turned the camera to all the guys. What's up they said. I'm Gissel Espinosa and I love burgers and strippers she said laughing and we all laughed. I turned the camera back to me now we know that Gissel Espinosa loves burgers and strippers I said laughing. YOU KNOW IT she screamed and we all laughed. Okay so we're gonna leave to go eat so I'll see you guys later I said and turned the camera off. We walked into the room were the breakfast was in the hotel.

There was a lot of food here it was amazing. Okay let's get food Gissel said and she ran to the food. We just stood there. She stopped and looked back at us are you coming or nah she said. We all started to walk closer to the food. I went and grabbed a plate and started to put food on my plate. After we all got our food we all went to sit down at this big table and we all ate and talked. After I finished eating I turned my camera back on. Okay guys we just finished eating and I'm stuffed. And I'm here we this girl I said and turned the camera to Gissel. Hey Gissel from the hood represent she said throwing weird hand signs up 👌✌️. I started laughing. Okay so ima interview you I said. Okay she said laughing. Why do you love strippers and burgers I asked laughing. Because there the best like strippers are like my homies and burgers are bae she said laughing.

I just laughed at her. Okay now we know why I said. Yes you do she said. Okay so we are going to the park so I'll see you guys later I said and turned the camera back off. We walked out and went to the park. We all were acting like children. I was sliding down the slide with Johnson and Gilinsky. And the girls were on the swings and the guys were on the monkey bars.

Gissel's P.O.V

Me and Lox were on the swings and I could see the guys running around and they were on the monkey bars. They are like little monkeys. Do you wanna make a vine I said. Yes of course she said. I pulled out my phone. Okay we're at the park and me and lox what's up lox said are on the swings and look at our monkeys playing over there I said laughing and turned the camera to boys. They were sliding on the slides running around and on the monkey bars.

I ended the vine and made a caption @GisselEspinosa: okay this is so funny look at the beautiful monkeys playing @taylorcaniff @nashgrier @camerondallas @jackandjack @aaroncarpenter @sammywilk @carterreynolds @MohaganyLox @Shawnmendes @Matthewespinosa. After I posted it I looked at the time 12 PM. We stayed there for a while and then we walked to the mall that was very close. We all shopped for a little and then after we finished we went back to the hotel and put our stuff away and then went to venue. It was 4 PM and the show was about to start.

They started to call our names and we went on stage. How is everyone's day going Lox said Into the mic. GOOD they all screamed back. Okay so we are going to be doing a Q&A so ask us questions I said. Okay you in the tie dye shirt taylor called. Okay this is for Gissel the girl said. Yes I said. Are you and Shawn together she asked. Well now this is a great time to announce it come here Shawn I said. He came and he grabbed my hand. Okay yes we are dating I said smiling. The crowd went while. KISS KISS KISS KISS the guys and and the fans screamed and chanted.

I turned to Shawn and we looked in each other's eyes and he leaned in and our lips met and we kissed. The crowd went wild again. We pulled apart and continued with the rest of the of the Show.

After the event was over we went to eat at Mc Donald's. Me and Lox being the children We are ordered chicken nuggets and fries and a coke. And the rest ordered a big meal. We got our food and went to go sit at separate booths. I was sitting with Lox and Matt and Shawn. I was sitting next to Lox and me and Lox were talking and taking random funny selfies. I finally decided to post one after looking thru all the pictures.

Gisselespi: With my babe @MahoganyLox At McDonald's we eating chicken nuggets like little kids 😂😂.

After I posted the picture I took a picture of Shawn and Matt. It was really funny because it was so off guard they were both taking a bite if there burgers and hade weird faces.

Gisselespi: I caught them off guard @ShawnMendes @TheMatthewEspinosa 😂. I Love you Shawn 💖💕😘. And I love you big bro 😊❤️.

I posted it and then Shawn and Matthews phones went off. Really they said and looked at me. I just laughed you know you love it I said laughing. They just laughed we're getting you back they said.. Haha sure you are I said. And then my phone started going off. The comments were of me and Shawns announcement. There were some good comments and some bad comments. But mostly good comments which is all that matters to me.

We all finished eating and then we all left back to the hotel. As soon as I got to my room I changed out of my Black ripped skinny jeans and my nerds long sleeve crop top. And I changed to my Taylor Caniff tie die shirt and In my dancing shorts. And I went straight to my bed and fell asleep.

There's Chapter 20

I love you guys so much 😊💕😘🙊 4votes= update 2comments= update. Oh comment if you love Taco Bell 👅🍴.

Stay Gucci 👌😜😝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 120 42
In this story you will read about a girl named Hailey and a boy named Matthew. See how their lives change when they meet each other. For better or fo...
852K 16.5K 53
COMPLETED Emily Dallas, Cameron Dallas' sister goes to magcon with him. What happens when she meets Shawn Mendes, the guy she has been in love with...
5.5K 97 23
Audrey Espinosa isn't what you call a normal girl...she was the exact opposite actually!with her brother being Matthew Espinosa the famous MagCon boy...
26.3K 410 23
This story is about Katherine and her friends, Jenn and Elena. They go to Magcon, and Katherine meets Matthew Espinosa. She wasn't a die hard Magcon...