Hellfire On The Other Side

By TigerDreamer101

Clara Frollo, daughter of Judge Claude Frollo. Only four more months until her 18th birthday, she is preparin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 14

64 1 0
By TigerDreamer101

"So, Frollo, tell me why you were so rough on Clara growing up," says the voice of Facilier. "That girl has always had some of her mother in her. It took me years to remove as much as I did. Your son is the only reason she even has a small piece of her mother." Frollo replied, his voice cold at the thought of Roma. Facilier and Frollo stand in the church side by side. "Her mother? I had no idea she existed," says Facilier. "Then again, I've been living in New Orleans for as long as I can remember." "Her mother died 13 years ago when Clara was five. It was because of her mother's death, I came back. Though, I can't say I was surprised that it happened how it did," Frollo said, an evil smug tone to his voice. Facilier grins. "I assume a sacrifice?" he asks. "Of course. I would have done it myself but of course couldn't. I had someone else do it for me. I wasn't originally going to sacrifice Roma but she gave me no choice when she decided to try to raise Clara as what she was before." Frollo explained. "You don't mind explaining, do you? I could use some sort of entertainment while we wait," says Facilier. "I wouldn't have answered if it bothered me. As long as Clara stays unaware of what her mother was and what happened to her, she is easy to manipulate. I doubt she has dropped her want to be a villain even after she ran off. She will soon learn that she has much more to learn and she will return. The only thing stopping her is your son. Clara is weak and can't take care of herself. She depends on others even if she doesn't realize it. It was quite easy to convince her to pledge herself to the church, but it seems, just as easy, if not a little harder for your son to convince her otherwise." Frollo said. Facilier grumbles. "Shane does have a way of convincing people. He gets that from me. I wish I was able to convince him to be evil, but he's just too stubborn!" "Luckily, I have gotten into Clara's head enough, your son still can't convince her to be good. But as soon as I get my hands on her again, I think I have a way for her to stay away from your son. It's your son staying away from her that worries me." Frollo said. Facilier scoffs. "Well, I wouldn't worry about it. Shane doesn't know what you're capable of now. I mean, look. You managed to get me out of the Soul Realm, after all. If he ever does get in the way, you can take him," he says. Facilier takes out a deck of cards and shuffles them. "True, now Clara has to stop being disobedient and come back to Paris. To much longer and I'll bring her back myself," Frollo growled. "And how do you expect to get to New Orleans?" Facilier asks. "I never said it had to be me to go, there are guards who would go. But I have a feeling Clara will come back on her own soon enough." Frollo said. "Hmm. I suppose so," says Facilier. "But I think something's wrong. I saw someone leave the Soul Realm. A woman. Looked kinda like Clara. Who do you think that might be?" Frollo tensed, "When you say looked like Clara, how closely would you say? Roma and Clara are practically identical except Clara has my eyes and Roma has sightly wavy hair." "I only caught a glimpse of her, but if I didn't know any better, I'd think that it was Clara," says Facilier. "Well, then if you are right, it seems as if your son brought back my wife." Frollo said coldly. he knew this could cause complications. "I suppose you're worried that she might find Clara. Roma could find a way to convince her and reveal the truth," says Facilier. "I suppose you're worried that she might find Clara. Roma could find a way to convince her and reveal the truth," says Facilier. "I am not so much worried about her saying the truth. Clara doesn't know anything about her mother. I believe if Roma finds Clara, it's a very low chance Clara will believe her and if she does, like I said, it's easy to manipulate her." Frollo said. Facilier puts the cards into his coat pocket. "Ah, well. I guess I should ask what it is that bothers you about Roma. Might as well learn more about the whole family," he says. "If Roma gets to Clara and takes Clara to Roma's old home, there are two things that could happen, one bad, one good. I do not need Clara becoming like her mother." Frollo said something in his voice was saying he was disgusted and where Roma could take her. "So that's something to look forward to and something to look out for," says Facilier, stroking his beard. "How do we avoid the worst-case scenario?" "I get Clara and keep Roma away from her and continue my original way to find the Court of Miracles, without Clara finding out her mother was a gypsy, if Roma gets her there before we can stop her,  well, all we have to do then is catch Clara in a performance if she joins them. Then, I can make sure she never returns to the gypsies again. If she refuses to join, it is most likely she will come back home, angry yes, but, angry or not, I can handle her." Frollo explained. "The Court of Miracles? What's that?" asks Facilier. "Where the gypsies of Paris live. That's where Esmeralda was from and most likely where Quasimodo went to. I sent guards to where it used to be but it's empty. it is located somewhere else and I have been trying to find it ever since I came back for revenge," Frollo said. "And I assume that Roma, being a Gypsy, should know where it is?" "I would assume so, maybe if I an get Roma as well, I can get that information out of her. Clara didn't get her easily to manipulate traits from nowhere. Her mother was even easier than Quasimodo to control. Especially after she got pregnant with Clara. The idea that if she didn't choose me that the baby inside of her to die was the reason she agreed to marry me." "Ooh. That's messed up. Just like a villain should be!" Facilier summons his cane and puts on his mask. "If you'd like, I can trick them into coming back to Paris by disguising myself as Shane." "No, Clara wouldn't listen to him if he said that. She would get that something is up. When Clara tries to run, she really does try to run. Something else needs to bring her back..."Frollo started when a guard came in. "Sorry to interrupt Minister Frollo but we saw a boy, we think he is a from The Court Of Miracles. He was spotted at Miss Clara Frollo's mom's gravestone." the guard said. Frollo waved his hand, dismissing the guard. "Or possibly, someone," Frollo said, "If this boy knew Roma or his parents knew Roma, he can be the one to lead Roma and Clara back to Paris. But we need to know who he is..." Almost immediately, Facilier raises his hand. "I volunteer! I'm sure they know who Shane is, so I can easily fool him," he says. Frollo nodded, "Go ahead, if we can get this boy to get Clara and Roma, then we can work on keeping Clara and Shane apart, this time for good." Facilier tips his hat. "As you wish," he says, taking the form of Shane.

Claytin left the graveyard, he had to find Clara and to find her, he had to find Shane. he had to get money to get on a plane to New Orleans. Suddenly, a portal appears in front of him. Shane walks out, covering Claytin's mouth before he could speak. "Clara's in New Orleans. I'm going to get her. You stay here, and if you see anyone suspicious, break this on the ground." Shane hands Claytin a purple gem. "It'll teleport me everyone with ten feet of me to your location. Stay safe," he says. Claytin back away a step, so Shane's hand didn't cover his mouth. "What is going on?! What happened between you and Clara?!" he asked before Shane could leave. "Frollo's looking for the Court of Miracles. And I'm assuming that this building is it. We need to get Roma and Clara here first. It's the only way she'll realize the truth," says Shane. "I can't let Clara in the Court Shane! My dad doesn't know about her. Why do you think when she performed it was just me and her!  If you bring her, take her to the cabin. And Roma, she is dead. I only know what my dad told me. And he just told me that after Roma got pregnant she left the court, what does Roma have anything to do with Clara?" Claytin questioned Shane confused. Shane takes off his mask. "Claytin, I brought Roma back. She's alive. And by the way, Roma is Clara's mother. She probably didn't want to be associated with her, but if you take one look at her, the resemblance is uncanny," he says. Claytin sighed. "That explains a lot actually. But don't bring them here. I'll meet you at the cabin. I've been needing to talk to Clara anyways. I'm sure you heard she broke up with me." "Yeah. I'm sorry," says Shane. "It's fine, it sucked cause I was actually going to propose but now the ring is hidden again. I wanted to marry her and get her away from Frollo. I thought maybe she would be her own person long enough to say yes but for now? Well, the challenge is to get her to be my girlfriend again. But I'll be at the cabin, meet there." Claytin said as he left to go to the cabin that Clara used to stay with him. Shane nods and smiles as he walks back into the portal.

Back in New Orleans, Roma picked up Clara's phone. As soon as Shane had hung up, Clara dropped her phone and sprinted away. Neither, Tina, Charlene, or Roma knew where she went and she was gone to fast for them to chase after her. A portal appears by the entrance. Shane walks through and asks one single question: "Where's Clara?" Roma looks to Shane, "She ran off, dropped her phone and ran. I don't know where she went." Shane reaches into his pocket and takes out his magic mirror. "She's by the Voodoo Emporium," he says. "Shane, I think Clara did something bad last night. She said I heard what she said wrong but, I don't know. I have a weird feeling. Whatever it was, it got her so frustrated she was muttering like crazy, in french. She said she only did that when she got super frustrated but I don't know her scale, do you know the last time she did that?" Roma asked. Shane strokes his chin and paces around the restaurant. "Hmm. Five years ago. I was playing with her dagger and broke it. I hadn't learned the repairing spell yet, so she was defenseless for three weeks," says Shane. "She said that she should have waited I think. That is one thing I am positive she said. She won't listen to me, even now. She might listen to you and she might tell you. Please, she needs a friend right now." Suddenly, a text went to Charlene's phone from Clara. They had switched numbers the day before. 'Don't tell Shane. He'll stop me. I can't do it. Tell him I said thank you though. Tell him he was a good friend, my best friend. And ask him to tell Claytin that I love him. Goodbye...' Shane goes wide-eyed. "No. Not again," he says through gritted teeth. He runs out the door and searches for Clara.

Clara was where he said she was. In a dark corner, she took a breath. Her dagger in her hands against her chest. it just took one push, and everything would be over. She'd die in pain like she deserved, she let herself be tricked. Closing her eyes, she tightened her grip on the dagger handle and got ready to push it into her chest. An orb made of pure shadow blasts Clara's hand, knocking the dagger onto the floor. It slides all the way to Shane's feet, who was standing with anger in his eyes and a single tear rolling down his face. Clara froze and stared at her friend. "I said to stop knocking my dagger out of my hand..." was all Clara could muster up and even that was muttered. Shane picks up Clara's dagger and slowly walks towards her. "Is this really what all of my efforts amount to?" he says. "Do you know what I did, Clara? I lost sleep learning all of the spells and skills that I know now. I sacrificed a significant amount of my blood to get Roma back." His voice started breaking. "Heck, even my plan involved killing my own father! Imagine having to give up so much for a person that can never appreciate it!" Shane's lips quiver, his eyes redden, his usually sturdy stature, crumbling. "Clara, I understand exactly how you feel. Everything that you did throughout your life, gone to waste." He falls to his knees in front of Clara, crying. "You can't keep running away from your problems, Clara. And offing yourself won't solve them." Clara pulled him up off the ground. "Shane, I don't care about what all my father said. Deep down, Shane, there was a part of me that always knew. And I do appropriate all you've done for me. The reason I was doing this was... Shane, I don't feel different towards him. I still don't hate him. And someday, he is right Shane, I might end up back. The only thing that changed is... I'm angry. And I am so tired of being angry! I want to stop being angry! All my anger at my mom is gone but now I am even more angry at my father and your father! I'm sorry Shane, I honestly don't know what to do." Clara said, fighting back tears. Shane wipes away his tears. "I'll tell you what to do. You use that anger. Let it fuel your actions. Take it out on the one that made your life miserable. Prove to him that you're not gonna let him manipulate you or hurt you or lie to me anymore," he says, offering Clara her dagger. Clara took it and sighed. "Do you remember when we were young? I miss those days. We used to go around Paris pranking people. Yeah, they were harmless but that was because you have a good big heart. I didn't. I miss that. Just having fun with you. We forgot about the rules, about the church, about the Friends. Back then, in those moments, it was just you and I, two best friends against the world. But then... we grew up." Shane chuckles. "Yeah. That's when life hit us. But we can't help growing up. It's out of our control. Honestly, I'm just glad that we didn't grow apart. Even with our differences." Clara gave a small laugh, "Yeah, but hey I wasn't letting you go easily. And that is still the same now. One thing my father was wrong about, he sure as heck needs to be worried about me staying away from you because that, is never going to happen. Whether you or he likes it or not." "Well, I guess only one question remains. Hero or villain?" says Shane. Clara didn't answer at first, "Villain. He said it, I haven't given up on being a villain which could mean, yes, someday I might end up right back in his hands. But I will never stop being your friend. No matter what he says or does! He hasn't pulled the last straw yet. Maybe he will but for now, I am still a villain, just not a very good one yet." "Dang," says Shane. "Ah, well. As long as we can work together and stop your father before he frees all of the souls from the Soul Realm." "Who says he'll do that? I thought that was you... your father when he was alive," Clara asked. Shane looks at Clara sideways. "He told you? Oh, no, no, no. See, I want to free the good souls from the Soul Realm. Frollo wants to free all of them. He's gonna use the good ones to get stronger and let the bad ones roam free. Facilier was always kinda stupid," says Shane. Clara muttered something in french until she took a deep breath. "Why do I always forget! Villains are liars! Which probably lied about everything else I talked to him about... I'm going to shut up now..." Clara said before stopping. "Clara, what are you talking about? What else did he tell you?" Shane asks. "Nothing, just forget... oh forget it. Pretty much all secrets are out in the open now. I may or may not have gone to your father's grave and talked to him. I don't like him much. He told me that, you wanted to set the Friends free but that would end up being the end of the world. I mean, I also asked what my dad knew and he said he suspected I came here but wasn't sure and no one was coming after me which could be a lie for all I know. Oh, also he said he always watches you which I think is the truth and you most likely know that." Clara explained, "And before you say anything, yes I know it was stupid and I was an idiot but in my defense, you went to Paris and that was very stupid." "Yeah, well, it doesn't matter now. Shadow Man is dead. He won't be bothering us anymore," says Shane. "And you're the only one that did something purely stupid. My plan worked." "So you aren't going to free the Friends and end the world?" Clara asked. "I will free the Friends. But it's cool. I know that they're not gonna do anything bad once I do. I managed to do the impossible. I've tamed them," says Shane. Clara gave him a look, "I hate saying this Shane, but maybe we should trust the guy who is dead and was killed by them. Maybe you need to let this one go Shane. And this is coming from a villain. This just sounds like suicide." Shane snaps his fingers. "I've got a whole bunch of good voodoo energy flowing through me. The Friends trust me," says Shane. "Throughout the Facilier bloodline, every Facilier that was evil eventually died at the hands of the Friends. Wanna know why?" "Because they tried to do stupid things and got themselves killed. Your father turned a prince into a frog Shane. I'm sure there was a much easier way of doing that." Clara said, annoyed. Shane sighs. "No! Because they made promises that they knew they could never keep. World domination, control of all living things, the entire city of New Orleans. Every single time, they failed. And every single time, the Friends made them pay," he says. After you left after our little catch-up session, I made a deal with the Friends. I promised that if I could stop Frollo from carrying out his plan, that I'd free them and all of the good souls from the Soul Realm. That's it."And that's where you're going to get yourself killed. Shane, how are you going to defeat my father?" Clara asked rolling her eyes and crossed her arms. "Not alone. I can tell you that," says Shane. "Anyway, we should get back to the restaurant. The others are definitely worried sick about us." "If you mean, you're using me, you better tell me soon. And by the way, I swear if my mom starts yelling at me, either someone is getting hurt or I am getting drunk. Probably both." Clara said. She put her dagger in her cloak and put her hood up. Shane puts on his mask and grips his cane tightly. "Let's just go," says Shane.

Clara shrugged and they went to Tiana Place. Clara ducked away from Roma who was about to grab her arm. "I"m alive! Not dead!" Clara said sarcastically putting her hands up in surrender as she rolled her eyes. "You shouldn't joke like that! A second ago you were going to commit suicide!" Roma said angrily. "Yeah well, not to long ago, idiot over here practically told my father you came back so don't go off on me." "Okay, if you came up with a plan that both tricked Frollo and finally got your best friend to understand the truth while also killing the Shadow Man and discovering the location of the Court of Miracles, raise your hand," says Shane. He raises his hand. No other hand goes up. Shane puts his hand back down. "Exactly. Watch who you're calling an idiot, Frollo," says Shane in a stern tone. "Call me by my last name again and I'll smack you into next week," Clara grumbled, she had a first name for a reason. Roma spoke up, "Uh, by the way, Clara's phone has been being spammed by someone named Claytin. Didn't you say you had a boyfriend names Claytin?" "Nope! That's no one!" Clara lied quickly snatching her phone out of her mom's hand. Just then, a purple smoke appears around the group. "What the-?" says Tina. "Shane, are you doing this?" asks Charlene. "Oh, here we go! Tina, Charlene, got your weapons?" says Shane. Tina and Charlene nod, holding up steel swords. "Ooh, swords! Nice!" says Shane. "Shane, you have five seconds to explain before I leave and so help me Shane this better have nothing to do with Paris!" Clara said annoyed already knowing that it was most likely about Paris. Knowing full well that the smoke was because Claytin had smashed the gem he gave him, Shane grabbed Clara and held on tightly. "Let's be honest here. Were you expecting something else?" he says with an awkward smile. "Someday Shane, I am going to take that smile off your face and stomp it on the ground," Clara said bracing herself.

The smoke overtook everyone, teleporting them to the Court of Miracles, where Claytin is. "Alright. This is it. No going back now," says Shane. "We need to get the cabin and somewhere we can hide before my dad comes out. The only reason I came back here was I left my phone." Claytin said. Clara bit her lip and turned to Shane. "I take back calling you an idiot. Your dumber than an idiot, I don't even know what to call you." She then slapped Shane and turned back to Claytin. "Did you change anything in the cabin?" "No, why?" "Cabin it is, I've got beer there." "Does she slap you often?" Roma asks Shane. "Yeah, but I hardly feel it anymore," he answers. "Wait, when did you put beer in the cabin?!" Claytin asked. "Are you surprised?" Clara asked raising an eyebrow at her ex. "Well, no but..." "I haven't had a single drink in over twenty-four hours and these twenty-four hours have been annoying so I am going to the cabin and getting a drink. Anyone who wishes to speak to me can come along. Otherwise, be gone with you." Clara said turning and heading towards the cabin. "I am guessing you pissed her off?" Claytin asked Shane. Shane shrugs. "When do I not?" he says.

The others followed Clara to the cabin. She immediately took out a beer and started drinking. "Aren't you too young to drink?" Roma asked. Clara gave her a look. "I just stopped hating you, don't push my buttons." Clara said. "Anyone else want anything before whatever conversation starts happening?" "Drink away, Clara. Ain't no one gonna stop you," says Shane. "I might sooner or later, but that's beside the point. Clara, you shouldn't have gotten on that bus! You should have talked to me! I would have helped!" Claytin said. Clara looked at him, "I shouldn't even be in Paris. There was no way you could have helped." she said ignoring him and grabbing another beer after she finished her first. Claytin snatched it out of her hand. "Clara Frollo stop being so defensive and walled off!  It isn't protecting you! Stop being your father and be your own person! Be the girl that I see when you perform! Be you for god's sake! I am tired of watching you be something you aren't! You know this isn't you! I know this isn't you! Even Shane knows this isn't you so why do you act like it is?!" Shane goes wide-eyed. "Oh, my days, Claytin! Didn't know you could get like that, dude!" Claytin shrugged, "My dad is what some people call crazy and insane, I took some of his traits." Clara mumbled something in french and took her drink back. "You do remember I speak french to Clara." Claytin muttered. "Good, you can understand this." Clara started yelling at him in French, which he replied in french. The only one who was understanding was Roma who was looking at the two wide-eyed. "They sound like an old married couple," she muttered to the others. Tina has decided that she'd had enough. "Okay, that's it," she says. She storms over to Clara and Claytin and pushes the two apart. "Whatever you two have going on is not important. We've gotta focus on dealing with Frollo! So how about this?" She pushes the fridge over, spilling all of the beer, then grabs them both by the ears. "I will knock some sense into both of you if you continue this pointless arguing. Understood?" Clara pushed herself away from Tina and glared. "I was going to get drunk! You really are your mother's daughter. But the whole thing is, we aren't dealing with my father. Not today at least. Give it a week at least, please. As I told Shane, I don't feel different towards him. Besides, we all know what he is willing to do to come back and as long as my mom is alive, someone will probably just sacrifice her again. So we can't kill him. If you want to deal with him, wait. And Frollo isn't any one of your enemies except for Claytin's and Shane's now cause he made a stupid deal with the Friends." Charlene looks at Shane. "You made a deal with the Friends?" Shane nods. "Of course. I need to be at my strongest if we're ever gonna take down Frollo," he says."Exactly, cause stupid here can be smart at least some. So will anyone explain, WHY THE HECK WE CAME TO PARIS?!" Clara shouted angrily."I have Claytin a gem that would teleport us to his location. I told him to use it if he saw anyone suspicious," Shane explains. Clara took a beer bottle and threw it near him. Not to where it would hit him or anyone but just as a warning. "You're lucky you are my friend," she grumbled. "Clara, you said you didn't want to leave me, so don't. You can stay here. You'll be safe here. All your father's guards are gone from this side of Paris. You love to perform so why not just do it. Live here, please..." Claytin said. Shane looks at Clara, hoping that she'd listen to Claytin. Clara gave a short laugh, "You know, it almost sounded like you were proposing or something." Claytin sighed and turned to Charlene. "Hey Char, that drawer next to you, top shelf in the back, there is a small box, pass it to me?" Charlene, without hesitation, reached into the top shelf and grabbed the small box, then handed it to Claytin. "No," says Shane in shock. "He's not about to... Is he?" asks Tina. Charlene jumps up and down, clapping and squealing with excitement. Roma places her hands on her hips and smiles. Clara stands and stares at Claytin with confusion. "Actually, I am... Clara Frollo, I cannot bring my girlfriend into the Court but I can bring my fiance. And I have wanted to marry you for a while now, but you were eighteen and underage. Now you aren't. Your father doesn't have control over you, he can't choose who you marry. So, will you, marry me and become a part of the Court?" Claytin asked. Clara stood there in shock. She looked to her friends and mom, then back to Claytin. All the times her father said that love was stupid echoed in her head. All the times that he said that if she was ever to get married, it would be arranged. She bit her lip. "I... I.. um..." Shane, Charlene, Tina, and Roma look at Clara. "Clara, listen to what your heart is saying. Don't think about it too much," says Roma. Taking a deep breath she sighed. "Claytin, so many things tell me to say no... or really one person with major influence on me says to say no and he has many rules that say so as well. And I mean, if I say yes, we all know my punishment won't just be a slap in the face but that's also if he catches me, and I'm rambling aren't I? Of course, I am, I don't even the last time I rambled? Do any of you? I mean, I mutter a lot but..." "Clara!" Claytin interrupted, "You aren't giving an answer." "Right, um, okay, my answer, here it goes... yes... I will marry you..." Shane hoots with excitement. An uproar from the group around him. Even Claytin himself is overtaken by joy. Claytin grabbed Clara by the waist and kissed her. "Okay, okay! I get it, we are all happy. Wow, never thought I'd see the day I'd get married..." Clara said. Shane rests his hand on his chest. "Whew. Well, at least now we have something to do with this week," he says. "Uh, yeah the wedding thing so not happening this week thanks. I think I rather meet his family and stuff before we start planning a wedding. Remember, my father, the Court, not the um, greatest combination." Clara said. "I am part of the Court and I am your mom, you know." Roma said. "Yes, well still I was raised by my father and well, I'm not the nicest and the greatest girl of them all if you know what I mean." "Okay, then. I guess Tina and Charlene could learn how to use those swords. Roma? You good with swords?" Shane asks. Roma shrugged. "I'm okay but not the greatest." "I know someone who is..." Claytin says. "Your talking about Phoebus aren't you?" Clara asked. Claytin nodded. "So I guess we are going to the Court." "I can stay here with Clara," says Shane. "Alright, I'll take the others over to the Court. Roma and be reunited with everyone, I'll explain about the engagement and when Shane and the others go back to New Orleans I'll introduce you." Claytin said. Clara nodded, "Yeah, I guess. See you soon." Claytin nodded and left the cabin, leading the others.

Clara looked at Shane. "Did you need to say something or..." "Huh? Oh, no. Just really tired," he yawns. He takes off his cap, mask and coat, lays on the floor, and sighs deeply. "I haven't slept in twenty-four hours, I know what tired is," Clara said sitting on her bed. "You know, if my father finds out, I'm going to be in so much trouble." Shane chuckles arrogantly. "Not if I have anything to say about it," he says. "Nah, but seriously. I know that things are pretty much the worst it's ever been, but this is not the time to be worried about that old bag." Clara laughed. "it is always time to worry Shane. But I don't know. I'm going to get some sleep. Don't wake me when you leave. I need to sleep, badly. Especially if I am meeting my dad's enemies tomorrow. There is food in the fridge if your hungry just watch out for the spilled beer. Which reminds me, Tina owes me some beer. I don't mean to kick you out of Paris again, but I'll probably be busy this week, meeting the Court, I'm going to try and perform at least once so I won't have time to hang out. Don't go after my father. And yeah." Shane smiles. "Gotcha. I'll head back to New Orleans. See ya when I see ya," he says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 448 19
A Disney Princess Fanfiction . Ursula convinces Ariel to sign a contract that would ultimately ruin the peace-loving haven King Triton has created f...
189K 19K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
19.3K 679 23
-Sequel to Snow Tiger- Yuri Plisetsky X OC After suffering dislocated bones, surviving spontaneous flights across the world, and dealing with the eve...
136K 4.4K 17
I thought I only made a simple purchase. An item for my collection of antiques. But I was sadly mistaken. Because of me, two families are woven toget...