7 Minutes in Heaven | YOONMIN...

By Miinyoongii5873

"Jimin and Yoongi! Go in the closet and stay in the closet for 7 minutes." Jimin loves things that are cute a... More

7 minutes in heaven
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18 (2k reads 💕💕)
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
41.5
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66

43

3K 119 98
By Miinyoongii5873

*warning?*
Smut.
———————————————————————
Yoongi's first reaction was to push Jimin away, but when he did, he looked at Jimin's puffy pink lips and his beautiful eyes at which he could stare at forever and immediately pulled him back and returned the kiss.

Both boys lowered their bodies until Yoongi was on top of Jimin, who tugged at the elder's hair to get him closer to his body although that was no longer possible since no space was in between them.

The kiss intensified, as both boy's crotches were beginning to harden. Yoongi was the one who felt it first, so he grabbed each side of the younger's waist and tightened his grip, which only added on to Jimin's needs.

"Y-Yoongi ah~" Jimin manages to stutter, as he tries to keep his moans from escaping his lips which kept being touched aggressively by the elder.

"Don't keep it in. Let me hear them." Yoongi sternly says, as if he could read the younger's mind.

When Jimin had kissed Yoongi, he didn't possibly imagine that his action would lead to this moment. However, he didn't regret it at all. It was obvious that both boys had been feeling a certain way towards one another but as always, something always occurred that would prohibit the expression of these feelings. The song that Yoongi presented upon Jimin though, unleashed the yearning that the younger had for Yoongi.

"Ahh~fuck" Jimin once moaned. Usually, Yoongi wasn't the type to let his thoughts get the best of him, but there was something about Jimin's moans that just urged him the need to fuck him. Although everyone at school had the idea that he was straight, Yoongi was actually bisexual. Preferably, Yoongi always leaned more towards the boys, as the girls were more work in his opinion. In his past, he had only ever really had one serious relationship before, which ended with a broken heart. Afterward, the girls that claimed to have had a relationship with him were simply flings to get him through his boredness at times. Yoongi had only ever explored the other side of his sexual preference a few times but that was enough to know his bias.

Yoongi's lips left the younger's lips and began to explore more of the Jimin's body. He had felt that the younger's crotch had begun to harden just like his, but he wanted to make the most of the situation. Yoongi released his grip from one of his hands on Jimin's waist and moved it to the hardened member of the boy. This only made the boy moan in pleasure as he lifted his waist so that more area was touched by the elder.

"I see someone is needy," Yoongi whispers in the boy's ear as he begins to rub the boy's hardened member which caused him to tilt his head back in pleasure. "You like that?" Yoongi teases, enjoying the view of the struggling boy. "What do you want me to do baby?" Jimin opens his mouth to try and submit his request, but before he can speak a moan escapes his lips. "Can't even speak? That's too bad...I was hoping you would beg me to do things to you but I suppose that won't be the case, baby boy." Jimin continued to struggle, wanting to release the moans that desperately threatened to leave his lips, but he remembered that Jihyun was in Yoongi's room sleeping and was scared that he would wake up to the noise and look for them.

However, Yoongi wanted to hear Jimin moan, yelp, and most of all, call him a specific name...and he knew how to get that to happen. Yoongi moved his hands toward Jimin's ass and picked him up. Jimin wrapped his legs around Yoongi's waist and went to kiss the older's lips once more, which he accepted right away. Both boys released soft moans as Yoongi walked toward Namjoon's room since his room was currently occupied, and Namjoon had mentioned he was staying at Hoseok to talk about some things.

He won't even notice what happened.

Trying his best not to bump into anything, Yoongi walks over to the wall and places Jimin against it, all without ever leaving the boy's lips at all.

"Yoongi-ah~" Jimin murmurs, as soon as both boys separate their lips. He tries to speak, having to control his breath as his needs were starting to get the best of him.

"Yes, baby?" Yoongi responds, enjoying the feeling of the boy's hardened member that was begging for attention.

Fuck, he looks so hot.

Yoongi knew that Jimin was different from all the others. From his cute little giggles to his perfect ass.

"I want you t-to fuck me- ah~" Jimin finally manages to say. Yoongi looks at Jimin, as a way to ask if he's sure after what had almost happened to him. Yoongi desperately wanted to just fuck him until he would have struggles walking, but of course, he wanted to make sure Jimin was okay with it. "Please Daddy...I want you inside me now." Jimin says, knowing what Yoongi was thinking.

Baby boy knows what to say without me telling him.

Immediately after hearing Jimin, Yoongi moves from the wall and places him on the bed. Yoongi stopped the kiss for a few seconds as he used those seconds to take off his shirt and using it to decorate the floor. He helped Jimin take off his, and resumed the kiss. Yoongi left Jimin's lips and began to travel downwards, moving from his lips to his neck, biting down and sucking in the process. This made the younger let out a moan, which was music to Yoongi's ears.

Yoongi kept doing the same and now moved his hands to trace the waistline of Jimin's jeans. Jimin tried to hold back his moans once more, but Yoongi fiercely whispered "Let me hear them." and so Jimin let the moans come out, becoming slightly embarrassed in the process.

Yoongi unbuttoned the younger's jeans along with his as well and disposed of them somewhere on the floor. Yoongi closes the gap between them and grinded his thigh against Jimin's crotch.

"Ahh~ Yoongi~" Jimin managed to say in between heavy breaths. Yoongi continued, enjoying the feeling of Jimin on his thigh but was caught by surprise when he felt a hand touch his crotch and lightly squeezed making Yoongi groan in pleasure.

"You like that?" The Younger questioned, as a smirk made its way to his face. Doing it again, Yoongi murmured a "fuck" which only turned Jimin on more. If it wasn't obvious by now, Jimin was a sub, but he always enjoyed having his own moments of being the dominant one.

"Baby you're going to regret doing that." Yoongi sternly says, as he once again begins kissing Jimin going lower and lower with each passing kiss. Yoongi begins to palm the boy's crotch below his boxers which was now moist due to the pre-cum.

In response, Jimin pushed his head back, making his back arch upwards.

"Shh, shh...I know I said to make noise but now you can't baby...you don't want to wake him up now do you?" Jimin nods his head no, not wanting to jeopardize the moment. Yoongi slips the boys boxers off, along with his.

"Hold up for a few seconds baby-" Yoongi softly says, Jimin responding to with a pleading whine. Yoongi reaches over to the drawer near them and opens it, placing his hand inside searching for a bottle that makes everything go smoother.

I know he has it here somewhere.

Yoongi places the lube on his hands and opens the younger's legs who was staring at him in urgency for some sort of action. Yoongi chuckled when he noticed him.

"Calm down baby, you ready?" Jimin quickly nodded in agreement so Yoongi pushed the first finger in. Instantly, Jimin whined in pain but after a few seconds, his whines turned into ones of pleasure meaning he was ready for more. Once Yoongi noticed the difference in whines, he began to move his finger in and out. After a few minutes, Yoongi added a second, now moving them a little faster and clenched his fingers a little making Jimin Yelp.

"Ah~ more!" Jimin exuberantly said, as Yoongi placed a third finger inside and began to move them even faster, making Jimin scream in pleasure.

"What did I say?" Yoongi reminded, just as Jimin began to beg.

"Y-Yoongi please h-hurry and f-fuck me now!" Jimin pleaded as Yoongi aligned himself in front of Jimin's puffy hole.

"If you can't walk right after this for a while don't blame me...you asked," Yoongi states, seeing that Jimin looked very hot when he was needy. "Ready?" Yoongi asks as he enters the boy not giving him enough time to even answer the question. Both boys groan in pleasure, but Yoongi doesn't move as he lets Jimin adjust. "You're so tight, baby," Yoongi mutters with a smirk which made the younger blush.

"M-move~" Jimin begged as Yoongi began to move his hips back and forth, quickening his pace with every second passing by. Jimin bucked his hips forward so that he could feel the most of Yoongi.

"Ah fuck! Right there!" The sound of skin clapping filled the room, along with Jimin's moans and muffled screams of pleasure.

"Mm~ Fuck! Ah!" Jimin scrunched his face as he screamed in pleasure which was an honestly amazing and astonishing sight to Yoongi. Noticing that Yoongi began to lose a little part of his energy, Jimin kissed Yoongi's lips as a sign for him to stop for a few seconds. Yoongi does as so, and Jimin slowly moves himself and the younger so that Yoongi is now laying down completely on the bed.

The moment he laid down, Jimin positioned himself to slide down on Yoongi's cock, not stopping until their hips meet.

Yoongi groaned in reaction from the heat surrounding his cock, bunching the sheets below him.

"Ah, fuck baby-" "shhhh let me have my fun now riding your cock..." Jimin did as he said, bouncing up and down, holding his moans in to hear the groans from below.

Jimin hit his prostate perfectly every time, so it wasn't a surprise that it didn't take long until both were gasping for breath.

"Ah, Jiminie I'm about to cum." Yoongi breathlessly said as he adjusted himself to remove his cock from Jimin's hole.

"N-no cum inside me." Jimin pleaded as he grined on Yoongi's dick once more, before releasing onto the younger's thigh which immediately pushed Yoongi to the edge, and released inside Jimin.

Jimin sighed and fell to Yoongi's side who welcomed him with open arms and hugged him.

"That was fucking amazing," Yoongi whispered as he caressed Jimin, who giggled in response.

"Yeah, that was...but I think you're right about me not being able to walk now," Jimin mutters to which Yoongi chuckles in response.

"I told you, baby boy." Yoongi leans into the crook of Jimin's neck and leaves a kiss, looking to see Jimin who was now sleeping peacefully.

"Goodnight, I love you Jiminie."
___________________________________
——————————————————————————
Considering it's been a while, I think I still got it. Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter as it is the first smut chapter of many to come! Thank you so much for 100k!

Also hoping that everyone is okay! Please be safe during these times :)  love you ❤️💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 6.3K 30
•WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SAVE YOU? I'LL SAVE YOU RIGHT BACK• Jimin is a shy bookworm who attends highschool. He doesn't have any real friends and doesn'...
18.7K 687 49
What happens when jimin's childhood crush follows him Jungkook and tae had a plan to get their friends together not knowing they knew each other alre...
109K 5.5K 33
•TAEGI• "You're such a bad Idol, Taehyung." Yoongi argued with the taller man. "You just used your fame to get into a girl's pants. Don't you feel...
76.6K 2.7K 13
He thought he'd stopped, he thought that ended long ago. He thought he had gotten it under control and had gotten rid of it, but he was wrong. You ca...