Fake Dating My Bestfriend Sha...

By nicccolehn

"It's fake, what could go wrong?" You'd be surprised. - Story has his and her point of views. ||... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 - The End of Book 1
chapter 1 PREVIEW
chapter 2 PREVIEW

Chapter 28

64.7K 1.4K 2.2K
By nicccolehn

Shawn's Point of View

"I'm really going to miss them." Nicole said as we were entering the airport to go back home.

"Yeah me too. But the good thing is, that I'll see them next Magcon." I said and smiled. Those guys sometimes were so obnoxious, yet I love spending time with them. They never fail at putting a smile on my face.

"I don't know if my mom will let me go to the next one." she said sadly and looked down at her shoes. I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers. She looked at our hands then she looked up at me and smiled.

My dad said the plane was going to board in 20 minutes so we sat down. Nicole sat at my right then put her legs on my lap and my dad went to the restroom but told us to look after his bag.

"Shawn, can I ask you a question?" Nicole asked as she played with her hair. I think she was taking out the split ends, or some shit like that.

"You already did." I smirked at her and when she looked at me she had the 'really?' look on her face. I laughed but nodded.

"Yeah, go ahead." She looked down again.

"But you have to be completely honest okay?" she said and looked me straight in the eye. I gulped.

Could she be talking about earlier when I rushed in the bathroom because she called me that name that weirdly turned me on even though it came from her? No, no. I don't even think she noticed.. but what if she did? Holy shit I'm screwed.

I nodded.

"How do you know when you love someone?" she furrowed her eyebrows and looked down at her hands and started playing with her nails. Chipping off the left over black nail polish she still had.

"Do you want a real answer?" She said yes.

I had to think a little bit before answering.

"Well in my opinion, loving someone is both exciting and scary as shit. Once you're in love, you can't remember your life without them. Well, you do remember some parts, but you don't really start 'living' until you two meet. You look at a picture of whoever it is and you can't help but this giant smile to take over your face because you know the person in the picture is yours. That someone could go from just making you smile, to being the happiness and joy in your life." I looked at Nicole and she had the biggest smile on her face, but she stayed looking at her hands. I continued.

"Everyone experiences love differently and at different times. And if you ever asked someone, who knows for sure that they love, who they love, they will surely tell you its the best feeling in the world. That person would be the highlight of your day. Your day could be shitty as fuck but just seeing that person would make it all better." She chuckled.

"If you really love someone, you never get tired of them. No matter if that day you meet the president, or One Direction come to your house and sing you a song, that one special person will always make it better. The one you love will be the first and last thing that pops in your head in the morning, and at night. When something great happens to you, the first person you want to tell is them. When something bad happens, this person is the first thing that pops into your head to seek support. And do you remember that one movie 'A Walk To Remember'?" I ask her. She looks up and smiles widely. She has made me watch that damn movie so many times, I've almost memorized it. I even memorized that damn quote.

"That part where Jaime gave Landon her moms book. That quote that goes 'Love is always patient and kind'. Its also selfless. Their needs become much more important that your own. You do whatever you can to make your love happy. You'd do anything just to see them smile. And I know this sounds really cheesy, but its true when people say that love has no limits. Just like you with Niall." I said and she laughed. God, her laugh..

"Then, there's the part where you want everyone to know who the person your in love with, is. You are never embarrassed about you feelings for them. Love is the ability to know and accept someone's faults. In your eyes, their insecurities are the most smallest things in the world. You either don't notice them, or you absolutely love them. Then you start imagining your guys' future together. When you're in love, you want to spend the rest of your life with them. You want to grow old with them." She then took her legs off my lap and laid her head on my shoulder.

My dad came out of the restroom and came to us.

"Do you guys want anything to eat before we go? Even though we just ate, do you want any kind of snacks?"

"Can you get me a sandwich and water?" I asked. He nodded.

"And you Nicole?"

"I'll just get some Oreos and water please?" she asked and she smiled at him. I knew she was getting sleepy. He nodded and smiled back.

My dad went to the direction of the food court and left us alone again.

"Keep going." she mumbled as she laid her head on my shoulder again. I chuckled.

"I'll continue on the plane." She groaned.

"Fineeee."

5 minutes later, my dad came back with all of our stuff.

"Here." he said handing us our food. I opened the wrapping of my sandwhich and took a bite while Nicole opened her water.

My dad then sat at my left and got out his phone to, I'm guessing, call my mom.

10 minutes later, Flight 378 to Toronto, Canada was called. We grabbed all of our stuff and started wheeling it to where the lady was collecting our tickets. I handed her mine, which she scanned and handed it back.

"Have a nice day." she forcefully smiled at me.

"You too." I mumbled and smiled and waited for my dad who was last in getting his ticket scanned, and Nicole was in front of me.

We really didn't have that many luggage's so we put them on top of our heads and grabbed our carryons. Nicole wanted the window seat, but I argued with her saying she had it on the way here, so here I am. A window at my right, with Nicole on my left, and my dad on the left of Nicole. 40 minutes in the flight, my dad was already fast asleep with one of those pillow thingys around his neck. Thank the Lord my dad wasn't a snorer.

Nicole abruptly grabbed her earphones from her ears and looked at me.

"Can you continue?" she asked me. I rolled my eyes and faked that I was thinking.

"I guess." She fist pumped in the air and got comfortable. Again she laid her head on my shoulder only this time, she was on my left side. I cleared my throat and continued.

"I don't know what else to say. I think I've said about everything. Um, you want to be the best version of yourself for the person you love. Love knows no conditions and it's absolute. And I think, the best one is that the one you love, they become your partner in crime. You two would be the best of friends. You feel like, you could do anything, as long as you two were together. You two would take on the world together. You'd want to have kids together, and watch them grow before your eyes. I know at first, it sounds scary, but you two would be perfectly okay with it as long as the person you love will always be with you, no matter what. You both would feel like no one could separate you two. You will have your good days, and your bad ones, but that would all be worth it in the end, as long as you two stayed in each others arms. Forever." I looked at her, and she had a small smile on her face as her eyes were closed, and I could hear her faint, steady breathing, telling me she was almost fast asleep.

I smiled and kissed her head. I laid my head on the headrest and yawned.

I only know this stuff about love because I was already asking my parents when I was a kid.

When I was little I used to ask my mom and dad questions about marriage. They told me exactly the same thing, just in smaller words in which a 6 year old could understand.

What my parents have, is what some people would kill for. Some people spend their whole life trying to find a love like the kind my parents have.

I've noticed that every time they're together, they always find ways just to touch each other. Whether it was my dad having an arm around my moms waist or shoulder, or just holding her hand.

I was about to go to sleep when I remembered I still haven't responded to Laur's text. Oh well I'll respond when I land.

I turned off my phone and laid my head on Nicole's and fell asleep.

-

I came out of my car and closed the door behind me. I clicked my keys, and locked my car. I walked up the pathway to our 2 story house and I took the key that opened the double doors, and put it in the lock and unlocked it.

"Babe! I'm home!" I took the key out and put it on the small table next to the door.

"Daddy!" A small child's voice was heard, and instantly I smiled. Just then, I saw a small boy run to me from around the corner. He had brown light hair with hazel eyes. I picked him up, and twirled him around. He looked about 4.

"I missed you." I said to the the small child as I sat him on my arm.

"Not as much as I missed you daddy." he smiled.

"I don't think so!" I said and attacked his sides with my wiggling fingers. The small boy yelled and laughed at the same time.

"Babe, if you keep doing that you won't be able to let him breathe." Someone teased. I immediately stopped and looked up. There was a woman, holding a small baby girl in her arms. The baby looked to be around 1. I looked back at the woman, and she had her light brown hair in a ponytail, her dark brown eyes looking at my hazel ones.

"But he loves it! Don't you Peter?" I said and tickled him some more. I then stopped and put him down and he ran towards his mother. She looked exactly like Nicole.

"And how is my babygirl doing?" I asked the little girl in the woman's arms.

She gurgled in response then reached her small little arms to me. I got her in my arms and tossed her in the air and then caught her. She put her hands into small little fists and attempted in putting one of them in her mouth while she giggled.

"Momma! Why doesn't Sophia talk?" Peter asked from behind the woman as he pulled on the cardigan she was wearing. She then picked him up.

"She's only one sweetie." She chuckled.

"She'll talk when she's about 3, okay?" he nodded and she put him on the floor and he went upstairs, probably to his room.

Then Sophia all of a sudden started to whimper. I looked down at her and she was reaching towards the woman. I gave Sophia to her and she kissed her cheek. She turned around and started walking. I followed.

"How was work today?" the woman asked as her back was to me. She turned around and I could see what she was doing. She had Sophia on one arm, and the other was shaking her bottle. She sat the bottle on the counter and got Sophia to lay in her arms. Once Sophia was comfortable, she got the bottle and put it in Sophia's mouth. Then Sophia held it attached to her mouth by holding the bottle with her fists.

"It was long, but pretty easy. I did finish the song though." I said and she smiled. I had no idea what I was talking about.

"Really? Are you going to let me hear it?" she took my hand and lead me upstairs. She lead me to a room with a pink medium sized S on the door. She quietly opened it and the walls were pale pink, and the toys on the floor were mainly huge blocks and dolls. There was a rocking chair next to a crib, and there were shelves of pictures of what looked like to be pictures of the day Sophia was born, then there was the woman and then me in some pictures. The Birth Certificate was framed on the wall.

Shawn and Nicole Mendes' daughter Sophia Aliza Mendes was born on October 14, 2029, at 6:46 pm, at Holy Cross hospital.

Then my signature, but the thing that caught my attention was taken by my wife's signature.

Nicole Mendes was perfectly written right next to my scribbled handwriting of Shawn Mendes.

I looked at my wife and she was sat on the white rocking chair with Sophia in her arms sucking on the bottle. Sophia had Nicole's finger inside her little fist and she was moving it around. Nicole just smiled at her. You could see pure adoration when she looked at Sophia.

"Babe, are you ready?" she asked me. I smiled then nodded. What are we doing?

"What song?" I replied.

"I dunno. You pick." She said then stood up and put Sophia in the crib and Nicole sat down again on the rocking chair and started rocking the crib slightly. I looked around, and my guitar was on the stand in the corner. How did I not see this?

Then I started the chords of Small Bump by Ed Sheeran. I looked at Nicole and she smiled. The ending was sad, so I don't sing that part.

(Play the song for effect)

You're just a small bump unborn, in four months you're brought to life,

You might be left with my hair, but you'll have your mother's eyes,

I'll hold your body in my hands, be as gentle as I can,

But for now you're scan of my unmade plans,

A small bump in four months you're brought to life

I'll whisper quietly, I'll give you nothing but truth,

If you're not inside me, I'll put my future in you

You are my one and only.

You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.

Oh, you are my one and only.

You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.

And you'll be alright.

Oh, you're just a small bump unknown, you'll grow into your skin.

With a smile like hers and a dimple beneath your chin.

Finger nails the size of a half grain of rice,

And eyelids closed to be soon opened wide

A small bump, in four months you'll open your eyes.

And I'll hold you tightly, I'll tell you nothing but truth,

If you're not inside me, I'll put my future in you

You are my one and only.

You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.

Oh, you are my one and only.

You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.

And you'll be alright.

And you can lie with me,

With your tiny feet

When you're half asleep,

I'll leave you be.

Right in front of me

For a couple weeks

So I can keep you safe.

'Cause you are my one and only.

You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.

You are my one and only.

You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.

And you'll be alright.

I finished the last chord and stood up and looked in the crib to be met with a sleeping Sophia. I smiled down at her then gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you hun." I whispered to her and then went to put my guitar back on the stand.

"Goodnight baby. To the moon and back." I heard Nicole whisper before she pressed a kiss to her forehead.

Nicole turned on the little ballerina nightlight and we left the room hand in hand. We both went to Peter's room where he was playing with his train set.

"Petey, come on buddy, time for bed." I said as we entered his dinosaur style room. His walls were a light blue color with a red car styled bed. I remember I had one of those when I was a kid.

"5 more minutes?" he said as he looked at his mom with the puppy dog eyes.

"Sorry hun, but if you want to go to Uncle Ian's house tomorrow, then you gotta start getting ready for bed. Unless you don't want to g-"

"Yes! I do want to go momma!" he clutched onto her leg as she laughed.

"Alright. Then go brush your teeth. Do you want daddy's help?" she crouched down to his level. There's that damn name she calls me.

"No momma, I'm a big boy!" I then pretended to cry.

"Daddy whats wrong?" my son asked as I slid down the wall.

"My little boy doesn't need me anymore." I faked cried.

"No daddy don't cry. Come on, lets go brush our teeth." he said as he was trying to pull me up. I sniffled.

"Okay, lets go." I let him lead me towards the door. I looked at Nicole and winked. She just rolled her eyes and started getting Peter's PJ's ready.

5 minutes later, Peter's small teeth were brushed, he was in his PJ's, and he was cuddled in bed.

I was trying to look for his Birth Certificate, and there it was. Framed just like Sophia's.

Shawn and Nicole Mendes' son Peter Rogelio Mendes was born on February 3, 2026, at 10:22 am, at Holy Cross hospital

"G'night momma. I love you." he said as she kissed his forehead.

"Goodnight baby. To the moon and back." she said and he kissed her cheek.

"G'night daddy. I love you." he said as I kissed his forehead.

"Goodnight Petey. To the moon and back." I was about to leave when he pulled me by the hand.

"And I will never not need you, okay?" he said and I smiled. I could cry.

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you." I ruffled his hair and he closed his eyes. I turned on his Woody and Buzz nightlight and Nicole and I left his room hand in hand downstairs to the living room.

-
8*18*22
I don't want kids but this was so cute to write :')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.4K 77
Sophie Rose Garcia just moved to California. What happens when she meets Anthony Trujillo. Will they get together or will something or someone get in...
2M 49.1K 66
"I'm here right now and I can look you in the eyes and say to you that I desire you, that I want you again, and that I won't rest until you're mine a...
18.8K 792 10
"What do you mean I should be dead?" "You are cursed lass and there's nothing you can do about it." She was a mystery that people would rather leave...
123K 2.3K 27
"oh my god, fuck you herron!" "well that's kinda what i'm trying to get you to do."