HARD TO LOVE YOU ( VKOOK )

By grace_flow22

Where Taehyung is suffering from abuse by his husband Jeon Jungkook for 2 years . And find out that he is pre... More

Hello!
CHARACTERS
Change
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5.1
Part 6
Part 7
Update Soon
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Suggestion
Part 20
Explaining
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
IMPORTANT
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Author's Note: Important
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Important
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Hey!!
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Update Soon!!
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50

Part 5.2

10.3K 328 38
By grace_flow22

So guys i write this chapter again and make so many changes in it soo please if you want to understand the story deeply how did everything started then please read this  chapter. It was a small chapter but now it's really long chapter😅😅😅 i work hard on this chapter. This chapter Is really IMPORTANT in this story so you can understand the relationship of them.. thank you soo much for everything bye love y'all😍😘😘❤❤❤❤❤❤

__________________________________

(Taehyung POV)

He took my hand in his big one's  and looked at me for a while I look back into his eyes. He hold the eye contact for some seconds and suddenly i feel nervous rush into my whole body. I gulp visibly and try to pull my hand from his grip but as result he tighten his grip on my hand. I look down at our hands 'ohhh god my small hands perfectly fit in his big one's' I shook my thoughts from my mind and try to focus on his beautiful voice
"You know that we have been meeting for a few days and I know that whenever we stumble into each other, we never get a chance to talk properly, maybe you will find it funny or even don't believe me...... but...." he took a deep breath and stare at me intently, i just look at him confusingly thinking if he is real Jungkook or fake. Because real Jungkook always like to tease me or torture me with his actions. But today, I can see something more in his dark eyes like nervousness and something else that i can't define. He continues again "But... whenever you came in my view, I can't stop myself from staring at your beautiful face. You are always in my mind, no matter what I do or try to resist you but i can't... I can't turn myself other side when your right infront of me" He said sincerely, looking straight in my eyes. I look back at him in shock, my mouth wide open don't know what to say.

But after sometime sitting there in shock, I don't know when I got so much confidence that I heard myself saying "I know how you are feeling..... Because I am also feeling same for you, I also find it hard to stop myself from thinking about you, your handsome face" i confront him as blush creeps on my cheeks by the way he's looking at me shocked i think he never expected me to say something like that but i know what I'm saying. I really can feel that special connection between us and that tingling sensation on my skin whenever he touch me. I never felt soo much attracted to someone. Whether we met few days ago but I already feel safe with him, I like to talk to him, his teasing, his stare, his compliments, his nicknames for me, his voice, his blank dark orbs, well.... everything about him is pulling me towards him.
I look into his eyes and gave him a small smile "I don't know what to say more... I ughh ummm...." I can't find my words to express my feeling.

He saw my struggle and decide to speak "I just want to tell you that I ummm... I-I like you. I know it's too early to ask you out but im not forcing you in this, you can take your time it's okay there's no hurry. If you don't want to talk to me again then I'll stop bothe......."
He blabber, i can feel that he's really nervous and it's make me giggle i mean look at him strong muscle pig like him is nervous to ask someone out.

He look at me confuse when i giggled and i just shook my head "Well Mr. Jeon, i also don't want to rush anything soo how about that if we take it slow and try to know each other first? We can start with being friends for step one yeah?" He smile at me and nod his head.

He held both of my hands in his delicately "Thank you soo much for understanding and giving me a chance. I'll try my best to show how much I like you" he assured me but in a matter of seconds his expression change into teasing. (soo here he goes again😂😂) He pull me a little forward closer to him and whisper in my ear seductively "By the way your looking amazing in this oversized shirt" I blush at his comment and pull my hands from his grip as i slap his upper arm embarrassed. He laugh at my flustered face.

Waiter bring our orders and we start to drink our coffee while talking about our daily life.

Since that day, we started to go on some small dates and have some beautiful memory together. After one month when Jungkook ask me to be his boyfriend i was really shocked at that time which makes me shed some happy tears. I also tell Jimin about my relationship with Jungkook after that, he got very mad at me at first but i succeeded to make him agree for our relationship. He asked to met with Jungkook and i set a small date to introduce both of them which goes not so well. Jimin like Jungkook a bit but not too much I can understand his worries towards me. On the other hand Jungkook was angry and jealous of jimin, whining  that he's too much close for his liking which make him turn into his possessive mode instantly and it's make me laugh how they fight on small things with each other, i really like to watch him jealous. And after sometime in our relationship Jungkook purpose me to marry him. I still remember that beautiful moment. That was usual day when i got text from Jungkook to met him in the nearby park. And when i went to park i was beyond shocked to see him on his one knee and a beautiful diamond ring in his right hand, his bunny smile on display, loving eyes staring at me.

Jungkook smiled wide "Hey baby I know we know each other hardly for three months but I'm sure to spend my whole life with you beautiful. I know i sound cheesy but i promise I'll never hurt you and always cherish you, give you every happiness you deserve in this world" he said lovingly, tears following down from his beautiful eyes straining his face. "Please give me an honour to call you my husband darling. I love you soo much and can't live without you by my side. I want you with me 24/7 hours. I want to saw your beautiful face every morning and before going to the sleep. Hold you in my arms always and make you most happy person on this planet. So Kim Taehyung, Will you marry me my love?" he finished with a choked sob.

I didn't held myself anymore and sprint forward to hug Jungkook tightly. "I will..... I will baby" I whispered in his ear and he hug me back tightly telling me how much he's happy to have me. We cried in each other arms whispering how much we love each other. He pull back and held my hand before putting the ring on my finger. He kissed me passionately after. I can't be  happy anymore in my life.

After that, i have to face the main problem which was to tell my hyungs about my relationship and now this proposal. Namjoon hyung was really shocked and angry on me to agree for the marriage proposal so easily and to his concern without there permission and especially to know about that person is none other that is Jeon Jungkook himself, which is really hard to trust for hyung and i know they both are not on a good terms beacause of their company issues but after I tell Joon hyung that i love Jungkook soo much and how much he means to me ofcourse with some help of Jin hyung. And after soo many pleadings and a threat from Jin hyung of not talking for one month, Namjoon Hyung finally agreed to allow me to be with Jungkook. Namjoon Hyung said that he first want to talk with Jungkook alone which was nerve wrecking for me but i can't deny that so I let him talk to my fiancee. And after their private talk, Jungkook irritated face was enough for me to know that Hyung surely threatened him of screwing him if ever hurt me but with a small peck on his lips was enough to make him happy again. We decided to get married before hyung marriage which was 1 month away. Our marriage was simple with beach wedding venue setting on the white sand with beautiful panoramic ocean view background, Pink and red rose petals on the aisle.

(it's soo beautiful i love roses😍)

My married life was soo good. One month later hyung also get married to Jin hyung.

Everything was soo perfect. We did argue on some things like having physical activity but i always denied it's not like i don't want to. It's just that I'm afraid, i fear of Jungkook leaving me alone after that because i can see that dark aura of him after living with him every second of the day now. I can see how his mood swings from all lovey-dovey to extremely mad and it's always make me scared to the core. One day when we again had a small fight on the same topic it results him in saying some bads words and curse to me which make me shocked because he never talked like that......

I look at him in pure anger "Are you kidding me Jungkook? How can you call me slut? You know how much i love you Kook and there is no words to express my love for you. I know you want it but i can't bring myself to that extent to agree for having sex with you. We've been in this marriage for one month only can't you wait for me?" I asked him feeling desperate to make him understand how I'm feeling about this whole 'Having Sex' thing. I know he's my husband but now i came to realise that we know each other for only 5 months in total. Its just too much for me, i did agree on getting married to him in seconds but this, this thing means to me alot it'll connect us with each other but Jungkook he's just like it's usual to have sex with someone. Which breaks my heart and i feel my eyes filled with tears. "Jungkook it's not a simple thing, I'm just asking you to understand my feeling and have some patience. I want to have some time with you just put it aside from our love for some time. I agree on you to get married despite my Hyung's protest to not be with you but i stand for you, i told how we love each other and how much you understand me please don't force me in this" i pleaded to him watching him looking angry at me.

Jungkook roughly pull on his hairs frustratingly and suddenly he pick up the lamp from the nearby table and throw it on the floor with so much force that makes me jump in shock and took some step backwards out of fear looking down at the shattered lamp on the ground. I stare at the mess before looking back to Jungkook, his chest heaving from how angry he was. I never saw him soo much angry. He look at me with angry eyes "Wait? Wait for you to be ready for a simple thing? Huh? It's not a big deal Taehyung...... it's just a sex? Nothing something serious, i get married to have someone by side, to love me, to care for me, to support me in everything means....... EVERYTHING and it also include you to Warm My Bed. Can't you understand that?" He shouts at me, i look at him blankly. Is this is real Jungkook talking to me or I'm just imagining things because that's not my Kook.

( Jungkook realized what he said in anger and how much he hurt the feeling of the younger. How could he let his anger blind him and make him to say something like that )

Jungkook step forward and held my hand, guilt on his face "Oh my god I'm sorry baby...... i didn't mean to say that. Ahh.... I'm really stupid how can i say that you? I'm really a bad husband. I'm sorry..... really really sorry. I made you to marry me just in three months and didn't gave you soo much time to know me. I'm stupid, I'm really dumb..." he rants, i was frozen on my spot but i can see it clearly that he is really feeling guilty.

I closed my eyes for second and took a deep breath before looking at him holding his face in my hands giving him a sad smile "N-no baby... it's okay please don't say that. You.... Your not a bad husband your love of my life and i know you didn't mean it. You love me and gave me soo much happiness. Don't think of yourself like that. But please.... i request you to...... to give me some time yeah? I'm here I'll never going to leave you so we have enough time for these things right? I just want you to understand how much it's important to us, it's just not a sex it will make us as one darling and we have to understand that. I want you to make me trust you so i can give me all to you okay?" I asked him gently caressing his face.

Jungkook nod at me lovingly and gave me a small tight smile but i notice how he fisted his hand tightly like he's controlling himself from doing something bad. I frowned but smiled when his hands make it's way to hold my face in them as i did "Okay love, i promise to never force you in this till your ready for it.  I love you so much and it doesn't matter to me... you're right it's not something easy to do and it'll mean us so much when we'll do it ofcourse when you feel comfortable with me and trust me with your all. I can understand your fear babe...beacause i fear for same thing" he said as he hug me tightly.

I pull back after some time and pull him in a small sweet kiss. "Now we'll never argue about this okay?" I asked and he nods as he kissed my forhead.

I was soo happy after that but it only last for some days and then he again started to fight and shout at me for the same thing but again he always apologise me and i was dumb enough to forgive him again and again. But i promised myself that I'll not let him to do it with me till he understand the importance of it. As time passed it's get worse, after one year everything changed. Jungkook changed soo much in one year and he turned in cold stone always yelling at me for everything but i pass those hurtful words thinking it's not a big deal in hope that he is not serious he's just stress from his work, that every married couple fight with each other but one day when he get angry on me for not cleaning the house as on that day I was not feeling well. I tell him that i was throwing up whole day burning in fever but he got more angry that how can i talk back to him and then there I was on the floor holding my red cheek, tear filled eyes and hurt from my beloved husband action. I look at him with disgust in my eyes and he realised what he have done. He apologised to me crying very hard and i know he was guilty soo i forgive him AGAIN, he kissed my forehead and promised me to not to do that AGAIN.

I was soo stupid to believe him because he never changed rather he got worse day by day and i always find myself with soo many bruises all over my body.

My most regrettable mistake was to fall in love so easily and quickly never thinking of consequences coming along with it

"baby I'm ready come we have to go to the party, I don't want to be late"

I heard Jungkook voice and wipe my tears that forms in my eyes by thinking all about my past. I can't escape from the reality no matter what I do Jungkook never let me to escape. I stood from the couch and gave him a small smile. He come closer to me with his adorable bunny smile.
'I love Jungkook soo much i can't left him like this whether he is so rude to me or not HE is my husband'
He carress my cheek and peck my lips "Please love behave on the party don't make me angry, you knew it never ends well yess??" he said to me and i nod in understanding. I always try to not to make him angry but every time it turns opposite.

'I hope party goes smooth and Jungkook don't get angry on me I'm already in pain from previous bruises'

__________________________________

Hey guys i am sorry that i update late because I said in last chapter that I upload next chapter tomorrow but i didn't bcoz i want some changes in this chapter soo i took some more time to make this chapter better i hope you guys like it. I love you all my readers. My main motive of this book is I want to aware all those people who live in abusive relationship or marriage because it's hard to live in pain and i suggest to all never lead yourself in these situation because I experience these things but fought back for myself. I don't want you guys ever experience that😊😊.

By the way today is our Jungkook bday. Happy bday love our precious baby bunny😍😘😘

grace_flow22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 54.7K 86
Being a single parent that too at a young age of 18 years is really a hard thing. Jeon Jungkook,18 years old photography major is talented and known...
63.7K 2.8K 44
An arranged marriage brought them together and then fix two broken hearts. Kim taehyung a popular fashion designer who has a son as a result of rap...
1.2M 70.1K 65
An arranged marriage that falls apart due to some misunderstandings. The journey of remorse and regrets towards forgiveness. With their sixteen-year...
903K 50.9K 66
A sweet boy with a dark past, Kim Taehyung, goes to the university and meets Jeon Jungkook, an outrageous, rich and mysterious boy. Taehyung gets inv...