The story of my life (wattys2...

Da oluna15

Alexander tried all he could to be happy, but each time he faces another hell, happiness seem to be the last... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 40

138 3 0
Da oluna15

I sat on my desk chair writing in my dairy. A soft knock snapped me from my writing. I muttered a come in, and the handle was twisted opened and Charlie walked in.

"How do you feel now bud?"

"The cut from the mirror hurts and my wrist too but am fine, about yesterday am sorry." I blurted out.

"You don't have to, it wasn't your fault okey?"

I nodded.

"I just wanna know about the b-blond guy you were talking about, you said he hurt you when you were nine and what happened in Miami."

"Oh, I said that?" I whispered to Charlie's hearing.

"I wanna know what happened when I was not there for you I mean when Anthony had you."

I took a deep breath, about the blond freak, he..um.." I sigh. "Am not ready to talk about it. I stood up turning my back on Charlie.

"Hey," he gently spun me around facing him, he lean on my desk so we were same height. "Am not forcing or trying to know just by curiosity, I wanna help you more, and I can only do that if you tell me about it."

I sigh, is so hard and painful to remember all he did to me, he hurt me so much to the extent of engraving it on my skin."

"What do you mean, engraving what?"

I sigh taking off my long sleeve jacket and my black T-shirt, I turned my back on him so he could see where tony engraved property of T.P (Tony Perez).

"He did this?!" Charlie felt my scar.

"Yeah with a knife, the last time we met." I put my clothes back on.

"Am so sorry, he is such a cruel father."

"about the blond psycho," I took a deep deep breath and blink my eyes. "H-he abused me asexually when I was nine, and Tony let him in exchange of money."

"What?!" He yelled shooting up.

I flinched and tense a little. "I just wanted to die after that then I started cutting," I didn't notice I was running my finger in my burn till Charlie grabbed my hand.

"What is this? Who did that?"

"Another..."

I narrated all to him absolutely all my life story.

"Alexander, a-am so so sorry," he pulled me in a born crush hug and kissed the top of my head. "You've been through a lot more than I thought, having a father like tony is awful, the next time he shows up he's going to prison like his three friends."

"Thank you for listening, it does a little good," I broke the hug.

"Is my duty." He smiled. "Put on your sweat we're going to the hospital Margaret will like to take some test on you." He stood up adjusting his clothes.

"W-why? Am okay," I stuttered.

"You need to be really courageous in terms of shots, they won't hurt you like Tony did, I promise."

"Fine," I grabbed my hoodie and we were off to the hospital unfortunately the kids were in school and Charlie had another day off.

We arrived at the hospital and was welcomed by Margaret who ran some test on me, then I was asked to wait outside.

"Alex, come in." A nurse called. I did as told and was giving a seat, Charlie and Margaret looked really worried.

"What's the prob?"

The both inhale deeply and Margaret spoke first. "You've got a really big problem. You suffering from PTSD and depression, which leads to your nightmares and low self esteem, as a result of what happened in your pass. And Some particles of hyoscine-pentothal and drugs are running along with your blood, which is not good at all, and your ribs were not well treated. So.." They both stare at me waiting for a reaction.

"I knew it, after what tony did to me, any normal person will be transformed. So I guess I have to live with those till I die." I sigh staring at the floor.

Charlie crouch in front of me, and lifted my chin a little, so he could fix my eyes.

"We've got a solution for that, you'll do some therapy and receive some psychological treatment, and the particles will be drain out of your system, but it takes lots of time."

"Uh..I don't think is a good idea, I-i mean hospital and therapist are not my stuffs, why can't we leave it that w-way?" I said nervously.

"We can't babe, your situation will only grow worst, you need to be courageous," Margaret attempted to pet my shoulder but I flinched.

"You really need help." Charlie exchange looks with Margaret and I knew they were planning something.

I ended up in the hospital bed and Margaret said they were just extracting the particles from my blood. Then I was made unconscious. When I woke up after the operation there were tubes in my body and I felt really tired, Margaret said I will take a little time to heal. Then we headed home after picking the kids up.

"Alex, your pills," Charlie walked in with a tray.

I was reading in my bed, when Charlie came.

"What are those for?" I point at the medication on the tray.

"They help you get better," he handed me the glass of water and the pills which I accept and swallowed with difficulties.

"Depression pills, then shots." Charlie mumbled to himself but I heard.

"S-shot what?" I cringe to the upper edge of the bed.

"Come on Lex, trust me."

"Don't call me Lex!" I snapped rudely, causing Charlie to frown.

"What was that?"

My face soften and I realized that I was talking to Charlie not Tony. "S-sorry, i-is just," I stuttered.

"What?" He raised a brow.

"Nothing, am sorry."

"Okay, I'll just pretend like I didn't hear." He filled the needling stuff with a liquid on a small bottle. "Come on Lex, be courageous."

I frowned at his choice of name, but didn't move an inch.

He sigh seating by my side on the bed. "Believe me when I say it won't hurt, its just a shot."

"That's what tony use to say, but wait after the injection is a world of pain." I mumbled but Charlie heard.

"Am not Anthony am Charlie, and I need you to trust me."

I sigh, "am trying hard, but I just can't, each time I see someone holding a shot, I see Tony."

"Think of another thing."

"I can't."

"Close your eyes?"

"Worse, I'll equally hear his voice."

"But yesterday it didn't hurt."

"I wasn't fully conscious."

Charlie sigh, "I hope this will work," he muttered. I gave him a confused looked as he inhaled sharply.

"Sun goes down and we're hear together
fire flies glow like a thousand charm
Stay with me and you can dream for ever right here in my arms tonight... "

I couldn't stop staring at Charlie, my eyes sparkling but my face remains expressionless just staring deep into Charlie's eyes.

"Am done, three shoots all completed."

I was snapped to reality by Charlie's voice, I blinked my eyes and grabbed my wrist softly. "O-oh."

"Any problem?"

"Nah... Just- how did you learn that song? It was my favourite lullaby, I remember mama singing every night while she ran her fingers in my curls b-because I was scared," I whispered the last part.

"Michel taught us the song."

"Michel, mama's mother?"

"Exactly."

"How do you know her?"

"Our friendship started long before you were born."

"Seriously? I taught you were just some random guy."

"Nope, Jessica and I grew together, our families were so close, that we became best of friends, we did home school together, elementary school and middle school."

"Wow, didn't know that."

"Now is time to go to bed, the drugs will starting taking effects." He grabbed my cover.

"Uh... What are you doing?" I raised a brow.

"Tucking you in."

"What?! No! Am not a baby!" I shot on my feet away from Charlie.

"You loved it before." He grin.

"That was seven years ago, am not a baby anymore." I chuckled.

"Fine," he stood up backing away from the bed with his hands in surrender. "I won't tuck you in, but you're going to bed now by yourself, or I help you." He still had his creepy grin.

I huffed, before climbing in my bed and covering myself with the white sheet.

"Good lad," he praised, I rolled my eyes mentally, "Good night Lex." He turn to walk out but I stopped him.

"Charlie?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I ask you something?" I sat up.

"Of curse," he sat on the bed facing me.

"I j-just uh... wanna know um... What happened, I mean why tony doesn't accept me and why mama almost abort me." My eyes Wondered around the room nervously.

"I can't, am not certain you are ready to hear that, is best if you go to bed." He made an attempt leave but I stopped him once again by grabbing his had.

"I need to know, that question is tormenting me since I saw tony, I can't think of anything than that, I want you to tell me, please." I stare deep in his eyes and he sighs.

"Fine, but no matter what I want you to know that you are not a mistake, okay?"

I nodded.

"Your mama and I were closed friends, I watch over her and help her a lot. Till I had to leave for military school."

"Why? You were a headache?"

"No, not that. I went for my curse, like my high school, is a sort of military school, for future soldiers."

"Oh."

"So I left, and when I came back, I met a different person, not the Jessica I left, but a changed one. She was friending tony a scornful teenager that had no goal in life, other than to drink and get drunk in parties and take drugs. He was ruining the life of Jessica, her parents didn't appreciate though, but she was very stubborn, her father tried all he could to stop her from seeing tony, he locked her up, punish her, did lot of things, but she was still seeing him. I tried too but she won't just listen.

Then one day....

To be continue...

Vote !

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

695K 9.6K 26
"Can I ask you a question?" Alexander says looking me in the eyes while laying back and holding a blunt. "Mhm, ask away.." I replied curiously, focus...
800 49 5
How would you define depression? Alex knows, all he's ever felt his entire life was suffering, pain, sadness like he was cursed by the gods to never...
782 59 27
WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS SCENES THAT SOME MAY FIND TRIGGERING. UPDATE: SUNDAY HEADS UP: I associate music a lot with writing. One I can do, the o...
Luna Da anya jayvyn

Teen Fiction

7.4M 325K 47
A bullied girl meets the popular new student. ***** "Still saying that you're perfectly okay?" Max whispers. I'm surprised to hear that his voice is...