Time Of Man[FairyTailHarem x...

Oleh TheWidowMaker

In the mystical land of Fiore, magic exists as an essential part of everyday life. Countless magic guilds lie... Lebih Banyak

About Y/N [V2]
Your Harem [Part I]
Your Harem [Part II] {V4}
Prologue: A Celestial Mage in Town
Chapter I: How do you know him?!
Chapter II: Not Again...
Chapter III: To Fairy Tail!
Chapter IV: Fairy Tail Guild
Chapter V: Number One!
Chapter VI: Two Million for a Book?!
Chapter VII: Who's Erza?
Chapter VIII: Forming the Strongest Team?
Chapter IX: Fairies in the Wind
Chapter X: The Strongest Team!!
Chapter XI: The Cursed Island!
Chapter XII: Is that Deliora?!
Chapter XIII: Unexpected Meeting
Chapter XIV: It's the Moon Drip!
Chapter XV: The Cold Emperor [Part I]
Chapter XVI: The Cold Emperor [Part II]
Chapter XVII: The Cold Emperor [Part III]
Chapter XVIII: The Cold Emperor [Part IV]
Chapter XIX: Demons of the Past
Chapter XX: The Return of the Ice God Slayer
Extra Chapter: Back to the Guild!
ARC I ENDS | ARC II BEGINS |
Chapter I: What Happened to the Guild?!
Chapter II: Phantom Lord?
Chapter III: DECELERATION OF WAR!!
Chapter V: Element 4 [Part II]
Chapter VI: Reunion at Last
Chapter VII: 15 Minutes!
Chapter VIII: A Flower Blossoms in the Rain
UPDATED ABILITIES [SPOILER ALERT]
Chapter IX: Fairy Law
Chapter X: My Resolve! [PART I]
Chapter XI: My Resolve! [PART II]

Chapter IV: Element 4 [Part I]

2.7K 88 71
Oleh TheWidowMaker

Previously on Time of Man

Oak Town, in the northeast region of the Fiore Kingdom. In the center of this historic castle town stands a branch of the Phantom Lord wizard guild.

"This is good! Those Fairy Asses got whooped good!" said one of the members of the Phantom Lord.

"Gajeel gave three of 'em a real thrashing, too!" said another member.

The guild was in a celebratory mood. Drinks and cheers going around, as everyone was laughing in joy at their victory.

"Awww, we can't let him have all the fun," said one of the members, that was walking with two other members

"Yeah! We need to try picking a couple of Fairy wins ourselves, Heheheheh" said the man beside him.

BOOM

The front gate of guildhall exploded, and the three members were launched back.

The guild was now in full alert, as the waited for the smoke to settle down.

The smoke revealed Nashi with her hands on fire, while the rest of the Fairy Tail guild was standing beside them.

"FAIRY TAIL HAS COME CALLING!" Makarov exclaimed while standing in front of the rest of the guild members.

~Present Time~

~Third Person POV~

"ALRIGHT! WHO WANTS TO PLAY WITH FIRE?!" Nashi roared as she launched a fireball at the incoming Phantom Lord members.

"LET'S GET EM!" Silvia exclaimed as she and the other Fairy members attacked.

"PURPLE NET!" exclaimed Macao, as he summons forth a purple magic seal, which creates purple flare taking the form of ropes, ensnaring groups of Phantom members around them.

"Now Wakaba!" Macao turned to his partner.

"On it!" Wakaba replied, "Here comes SMOKE CRUSH!" he continued as a green magic circle causes pink smoke shoots from his pipe, knocking away the captured members.

Meanwhile, another group of Phantom members rushed towards Alzack, he is a young man of average height with long black hair that covers the right part of his face. His eyes are black as well, and the right one is always obscured by his hair.

He whipped out his revolver, "GUNS MAGIC!" He exclaimed as the revolver shoots multiple electrifying bullets towards the incoming members at once, making them collapse to the ground, numb, from being electrically shocked.

"That one's my Spark Shot!" he continued as the members fell to the ground.

Suddenly, he heard a man behind him.

"Eat this!" He turns around to see a member with his left fist glowing yellow.

Fortunately, before he could hit Alzack, his teammate, Bisca shot him down.

"Very nice shooting Bisca," Alzack said with a sigh of relief.

"Getting a Lil' rusty there, Al!" Bisca teased her teammate. Bisca Mulan is a young woman with long, straight green hair that reaches down to her lower back and a set of long bangs framing her face. She has brownish-purple eyes, large breasts, and is always seen wearing red lipstick.

(A/N: NGL, Alzack lucked out with this beauty.)

She then aimed her Magic Sniper rifle, long, sporting a side-handle, apparently used to load it, and telescopic sights, which, due to the symbol appearing before the user's eyes while aiming, seem to be magical in nature. Part of the stock and the central body are dark in color, with spiraling decoration on it, no side-handle and, most importantly, a purple Lacrima crystal near its telescopic sights; elsewhere.

"Locked on Target!" Bisca muttered as she scoped onto the other Phantom members. "HOMING SHOT!" She continued as she charges up a shot which homes in on the members and explodes upon contact.

The Phantom members then look towards Makarov, who is surrounded by them.

Makarov roars in anger at his size increases to almost reach the top of the guildhall. His fist pins down a Phantom member.

"H-He's a monster!" the member exclaims in fear.

"THEN YOU DARE LAY HANDS ON THIS MONSTER'S CHILDREN!" Makarov roars as his eyes are glowing bright yellow. "ARE YOU FOOLISH ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THAT HUMAN LAWS WILL PROTECT YOU FROM MY RAGE?!" He continued.

"He's so powerful...." another member muttered in fear.

"All the members are strong too!" 

"YEAH! They're totally nuts!"

"I didn't know Fairy Tail was like this!"

Were the shouts of the Phantom Member as they watched their own be defeated swiftly.

While Erza was easily slashing through some of the Phantom Members in her Heart Kreuz Armor.

"PICTO MAGIC WILD STAMPEDE!" Reedus exclaimed as he drew multicolored boars on his stomach, which are then shot from their stomach in all directions.

"WOOD MAKE MAGIC: DAM OF BASHFUL LOVE!" Laki shouted while pushing her hands on the ground,she summons multiple blocks of wood shaped as tools and weapons that erupt from the ground hitting opponents within its range.

"What the heck is that supposed to mean lady?!" one of the mages asked.

"LET"S GET THE CAT!" "Piece of Cake!" said a group of members as they rushed towards Happy.

Happy looked up to them in a serious manner, "Oh yeah?" He asked confidently, "Don't Forget!" he continued, as he dodged all of them, using his Aero magic, causing them to crash into each other. "I'M A WIZARD TOO!" He exclaimed, bashing two members with two giant fish. 

"You got a problem with cats?!" Happy asked one of the members while standing on top of the Phantom members, as he was holding a watermelon above his head.

"Of course not sir!" The member replied while his face was stuffed with fish, squid, and octopus.

"JOSE! SHOW YOURSELF!!" Makarov roared.

"TELL ME!" Erza roared as she slashed a group of members in her Fire Empress Armor, "Where can I find Gajeel and the Element 4?!" she asked in rage.

A figure stood high in the ceiling.

"Ah! The legend herself, Titania Erza. I guess Laxus and Mystogan are too scared to play? Or do they not care?" The man muttered, "Either way, Master Jose knew exactly how this was going to go down," he continued, as he watched his guild members go against the Fairy Tail members.

"Looks like they are pretty good fighters," he muttered in mockery, "For a bunch of scumbags."

~Meanwhile Back in Magnolia~

"Ugh..." Lucy groaned as she was walking down a street with a paper bag, filled with food, in her arms, "I can't believe they just took off without me!" she complained. "But Levy and the boys need someone to look after them, so...I guess it's up to me," she continued softly.

"Huh?" The clouds above rumbled.

She held her hand out, "It's raining while the sun's still out?" she asked.

The weather had a sudden change, from sunny to rain. 

She looked in front of her and was surprised to see someone walking towards her, "Huh? Who are you?" Lucy asked the figure who was slowly walking towards her.

"Drip Drip Drop," said a female voice, "Juvia is the rain woman," she continued. "It's always with me," she replied as she kept walking towards her. "And what sort of woman are you, pray tell?" she asked Lucy.

Juvia is a slender, teenage girl with azure blue hair, midnight blue eyes, snow skin complexion, and a curvaceous figure. Juvia is first introduced with long hair, tightly curled at the base, wearing a sapphire blue coat, a cream-colored furry trimmed navy blue shawl with a pure white teru teru bōzu attached to it, as well as a matching Russian Cossack hat.

(A/N: Teru teru bōzu is a small traditional handmade doll made of white paper or cloth that Japanese farmers began hanging outside of their window by a string. It's those voodoo doll things.)

Lucy sweatdropped in confusion, as she watched the woman walk past her.

"I'm just the regular kind," Lucy replied in nervousness.

"Drip Drip Drop," Juvia muttered.

"What's with all the drip dropping?" Lucy asked while scratching her head.

"Pleasure to meet you, I'll be going now," Juvia said, as she opened a pink umbrella above her.

"WELL TAKE THE RAIN WITH YA!" Lucy exclaimed in annoyance.

(A/N: If you're made of water, and it's raining, are you still wet or are you dry? Or are you getting wet?)

"Non, non, non! Non, non, non!" Both ladies turned around to see a figure coming out of the ground.

"I bid you Bonjour Mademoiselle!" said the green-haired man while tilting his body to the right.

"Another weirdo," Lucy muttered while sweatdropping.

The slim man of average height with a tiny, pointy, mustache and green hair pointing upwards. His right eye is always hidden by a monocle, attached to a slim chain; under it, the eye itself seems small and round, in contrast to his other, larger eye. He is clad in a formal attire consisting of a brown suit with a ragged collar bearing six prominent protrusions jutting outwards (three on each side) over a white shirt paired with a black tie and simple shoes. He also dons what appears to be a short cape attached to both of his elbows, linking them.

(A/N: Looks a bit weird here, but the color is light brown instead of whatever weird-ass color this picture shows.)

"Juvia, mon petit ami, you mustn't shy away from the task at hand!" the man said towards Juvia.

"Non monsieur Sol," Juvia replied in a monotone voice.

"My monocle whispers to me many things, mon Cherie, that this Mademoiselle before us is our lovely cible," he retorted to Juvia.

"Does it?" Juvia asked, "So she is the one," she continued.

"Cible? That means target," Lucy muttered as her eyes were wide open, she was now on full alert.

"Pardon our late introduction," the man said, as he tilted his body again, "My name is Sol, I am one of the Element 4, also known as "Sol of the Great Earth," you may call me Monsieur Sol," he continued.

"I've heard of the Element 4! You're with Phantom!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Tres Bien! Correct! We've been sent here to collect you, and bring you back with us to the Guild at once!" Sol said in his french accent.

Lucy gasped.

"Ma belle companion is a rain woman who is also part of the Element 4, she's known as 'Juvia of the Great Sea'," Sol continued.

Lucy dropped her paper bag of food, "You're the ones that attack my friend aren't you?!" Lucy said as she reached for Celestial keys.

(A/N: I didn't put a picture of Juvia before because they did not have one of how she looked at the current encounter. I'm sure you remember how she looked but here's like somewhat of a refresher.)

Suddenly, she was in a large sphere of water.

"Non, non, non! A reasonable guess, but we're not the ones to blame," Sol replied while twirling his mustache. "That honor and renovation of your guild hall was the work of Monsieur Gajeel, although to be fair we were with him in spirit as the saying goes," he continued as he watched Lucy struggle in the sphere due to lack of oxygen.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?! LET ME OUT OF HERE NOW!" Lucy screamed in fear.

"Don't waste your energy, my Water Lock spell cannot be broken," Juvia retorted in a monotone voice.

Unfortunately, Lucy's eyes were slowly closing as she was unable to breathe.

"It would be in your best of interests, to let the girl go," said a feminine voice echoed throughout the street.

"Who goes there?" Sol said as he looked around.

"Let's just say someone, who you shouldn't cross path's with," replied with voice. The temperature around the street started to drop, "She's not someone you should touch," the voice continued.

Ice started forming on the window panes of the houses. Suddenly, a projectile came towards Juvia and Sol.

Both of them easily dodged it.

"You missed~," Sol retorted in mockery.

"Did I?" The voice replied back.

The two Phantom Members heard a splash behind them.

Juvia's eyes were wide open as she saw her spell being broken easily.

~Meanwhile in Oak Town~

"HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS?!" said a Phantom member. As he and two others launched a fire spell at the Fairy Tail members.

Fortunately, they had a Fire Dragon Slayer with them.

Nashi absorbed the fire through her mouth.

"Oh yeah! Now I've got a fire in my belly," Nashi exclaimed with a grin while looking at the Phantom members.

"Who is this girl?!" "SHE JUST ATE FIRE!!" "You don't think she's one of those!?" The Phantom members cry out in panic.

"I'm gonna blow you away! FIRE DRAGON ROAR!" Nashi roared as she put her hands before her mouth, in a pose resembling that of a trumpeter, before releasing the fire, through a red magic seal resembling a dragon, at the panicking members.

(A/N: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

"ICE MAKE LANCE!" shouted Silvia, puts her fist over her palm and creates multiple lances made of ice that they direct towards their target and use to impale them, through a blue magic seal.

Erza grunted as she slashed through members again, but this time in her Black Knight Armor.

"WOOD MAKE MAGIC: THE DISTANCE BETWEEN THE TWO IS FOREVER!" Laki cried out, as she summons multiple giant feet made of wood, that shoot from the ground, swaying around wildly to deal damage.

(A/N: I don't know why, but Laki has some weird magic names xD)

"Still don't know what the hell you're talking about lady!" said one of the Phantom members.

(A/N: Also the one who's questioning her is the bald one from the gif.)

 "GUN'S MAGIC: MUD SHOT!" Alzack said as he pointed his revolver towards another set of members, shoots a single bullet from his gun that exploded into high-pressured mud upon contact.

"REQUIP! Magic Shotgun!" Bisca said as a green magic seal passes over her sniper rifle which is switched out of a pump-action shotgun. It is very short and ornately decorated by intricate, pink spiraling motifs over its stock and central part. It also sports a purple Lacrima orb on its body.

"WIDE SHOT!" She cried out, as she kneeled down and aimed towards Phantom members, as she fired a single bullet from her shotgun that splits into several dozen magical attacks in a wide area.

Nashia and Silvia were back to back, "You're not doing too bad for an ice princess," Nashi teased with a grin, as her right arm was on fire.

"I can say the same about you, you pyro!" Silvia retorted.

Cana, Erza, Loki, Wakaba, and Macao were back to back.

"Any news on Y/N?" Cana asked her guild members.

"He should be here soon!" Loki replied back.

"That's good because we have them right where we want them to don't we?" Wakaba said.

"You betcha!" Macao exclaimed.

Suddenly, all the members of the Phantom guild were forced to the ground.

"And there he comes," Erza said with a smile, "Always late to the party," she continued.

"You girls might have to teach him punctuality," Macao teased.

"Oh we'll teach him for sure~," Cana replied back with a smirk, winking at Erza.

"Hey, guys! Looks like you already started, sorry for the wait!!," said a male voice.

The members of Fairy Tail looked towards the guild entrance in recognition.

"GOOD! Y/N! LET"S GO!" Makarov said as he started walking up the stairs while punching a member away.

"B-But master, I arrived just now," Y/N whined in a childish voice.

Erza and Cana just shook their heads.

"That's what you get for being late!" Makarov said as he continued climbing up the stairs.

"Boohoo," Y/N followed Makarov with a childish pout while walking over some of the struggling Phantom members, who were still on the ground in confusion and fear.

----

A/N: Oooh boy. 

Okay a day late, ehhhhhh, I tried alright. 

At least it wasn't like 4 months later. (:

I'm pretty sure, you would've guessed who saved Lucy, I mean it was pretty fucking obvious, and you finally see one of your favorite characters, Sol. :D

Jokes...I know it's Juvia.

Anyways, I hope you guys like how the story is turning out so far! Please do vote as it tells me you're enjoying the story so far.

Peace!

~TheWidowMaker

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

458 8 13
Jessica, a mage that has traveled the fiore kingdom, wants to find the guild known as Fairy Tail. One day she is captured by a dark guild, that wants...
56.8K 1.3K 28
When a girl comes falling through the doors of a wizard guild called Fairy Tail, the wizards have no idea how powerful this girl is. Or how her past...
983K 27.6K 37
This story revolves around a girl named Lucy Heartfilia. She lives in the magical world of Fairy Tail, a guild composing of wizards. During her stay...
1M 27.5K 43
It was her dream to be able to join Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore. But now, was she really all that joyful that she joined that gui...