Simply Naughty-Joey ✔

By Supernatural_baby_

Re-Upload She's suffocating from her problems and secrets until she has to tutor him. A collision of personal... More

C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C HA P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
C H A P T E R 39
C H A P T E R 40
C H A P T E R 41
E P I L O G U E

C H A P T E R 9

4.8K 115 21
By Supernatural_baby_

I sat in front of my blank canvas not knowing what to draw once again, but this wasn't like the one at school because this portrait wasn't important. My hands just itched to draw something, but my mind was empty yet at the same there were so many images that I had created. But it seemed like none was cut out to be drawn.

Rubbing my eyes, I groaned softly. It's been four hours since Enna had left and two hours since the family had come back home. There were not much questions asked about personal lives because after the warning I had given to the nerd, she didn't want me asking her questions so I complied with her.

I wanted to carry on, that sick side of me wanted to break her apart and watch her as she cried, as she suffered through the memories and torment that I could put her through. But I could watch her do that, not since she decided to put up with me for five hours to make me understand how things worked in all the science subjects as well as making some of my English part of the tutoring having to re read all the words I messed up.

After she had left, it had just been me on my own for two hours until Josette, Drew and the girls came back. Don't ask me what I had done in the two hours that I was by myself because I had no clue myself; it was mostly spent trying to figure out whether there was any point in smoking before they got home, but I was sitting in front of the TV.

For the majority of the time, I had wondered what exactly was behind the walls of Enna but I had already been in her business enough today. However right now, I didn't have anything to paint and the only image in my mind was the naked body of the opposite sexy. That was an easy thing to draw though and I wasn't going to waste my time doing that.

I swivelled my chair over to my desk which had piles of random homework pieces and exercise books I didn't use as well as my beloved laptop. Turning it on, I decided to look at the missing case of Enna's sister but then I remembered that I didn't know Enna's surname and even though I had been told about it before, I didn't remember it now.

Growling under my breath, I almost slammed my laptop shut until I came to a thought that she might have facebook. I clicked on the website and then the search bar, typing in her first time but I came with no avail because she didn't have an account, leaving me back to the same point I was at before I started this weird stalker thingy.

I got up from my seat and for a second, I didn't know what to do. Defeated, I slumped down onto my bed and rested my elbows on my legs before putting my head in my hands. A knock on the door brought me out of my misery and I looked at the door open and saw Chelsie walk in with a small smile on her face.

"Aren't you supposed to be downstairs watching a film?" I questioned. Basically every Saturday, since Drew and Josette had the night off it had meant that the whole family watched some Disney film and since I was practically always around them, I let them be a family. It's not like they forced me to go, I made my decision.

Chelsie climbed on my bed and came to my side, hugging me. I pulled her closer to me and tickled her. "Mommy and daddy were arguing again and Skye fell asleep." I furrowed my eyebrows, I knew that married couples were okay to have an occasional fight or two, but they vowed never to argue on movie night.

"I'll come downstairs with you and watch the film, okay?" She shook her head and yawned. I sighed and carried the girl with me to her room as she grinned on my shoulder; one of these days I was going to have to learn that children had tricks up their sleeve in order to get carried to sleep. I placed her in her bed and sat down in the chair near her bed.

"You're a bit too old for stories now, Chels. I'll just tell you something random, any choices or special recommendations?" I asked her, making her grin at me. "Yeah, I want to know more about Enna! Can you talk about her pretty eyes too?" I cleared my throat and shook my head.

"No recommendations from the audience, okay!" I said with enthusiasm in my voice, grinning at the sulking child who had her arms crossed over her chest. "Maybe next time. Anyway, there was once a girl who could do anything and everything to save her little brother from the nightmares that the villains set out for the world.

"We'll call her Super J..." I had trailed off in my sentence because I heard light snores come from Chelsie and saw that she had already fell asleep. Well, at least now I know how shit I am at telling stories altogether. I got up from the chair and then leaned down to kiss her forehead before making sure that she was comfortable and then pulled the covers over her.

I walked back into my own room and looked at the blank paper. Still nothing had come to mind and I sighed with frustration before walking back out of the room and then walking downstairs. I didn't know what else to do because I wasn't allowed out since it was almost ten at night and with Drew already onto me, I didn't want to risk it.

In the front room, Skye was sleeping and I heard faint arguing in the kitchen, but I didn't want to walk into it so I stayed in the front room. I switched off the TV and picked up Skye to place her more comfortably. The thing with babies is that you don't know what's comfortable to them, even it was common sense to you.

After moving I noticed something shiny on the couch and when I pulled it out, it was a thin bracelet with a little circle thing attached to it. When I brought it closer to my face, I noticed that the writing on it hadn't been English but something I recognized. German; meaning that this belonged to Enna.

"I don't want to see that Nerd's face, Skye. Not for at least a couple days, or she's going to turn into a very bad word." I groaned and whined to a sleeping Skye before picking her up and making my way upstairs again and to Josey and Drew's room before laying her down in her cot. I was going to have to wait for the arguing couple to come upstairs to get me out of the room.

I leaned my head against the edge of the cot and tried not to fall asleep. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I took it out, reading the name Jett flash across the screen today. I had completely forgotten to respond to him today, but nothing that a text couldn't fix, right? I sent him a quick text and dimmed the brightness of the phone before waiting

Little Zara and I was going to facetime you, bro. A picture of him and Zara had appeared after the message was sent to me. She didn't really look like either one of her parents, yet because it was early days but I knew she looked as innocent as a baby could do.

You look like an idiot, feel sorry for the kid for it to have to look at your face. I didn't get a reply, so I tucked the phone back into my pocket and once again leaned my head onto my arms which was against the cot. I watched little Skye sleeping, making sure she didn't wake up crying or anything because I hated seeing that.

Especially for Skye. Of course I had that hope that one day coming she was going to say her first words and make her first steps; there wasn't anything wrong with her, she was just a bit slow. It was just going to take her time to do everything, people needed to realise that because a kid's smile was everything that needed to give someone hope.

"I love you, Skye." I whispered, before yawning. I felt my eyes flutter shut because I couldn't stay awake any longer, so I fell asleep on the cot but a few seconds later I was shaken awake. Josey's tired face was smiling at me and she pointed at the time and I swear I woke up a little right then and there because it was one in the morning.

Time for bed.

*-**-**-**-**-**-*

Who the fuck gets dressed up to meet people we already know? Clearly us, because according to Josette, Kian and Ava's arrival was important and we needed to look good for going to church, since it was Sunday after all. Josette and Drew thought that it would be a good idea to raise the girls Christian and so I had to follow through with it.

I wouldn't say that religion to me was a huge thing, but at some points in my life, I turned to the Bible for help and when I couldn't find my "answers" there, I would look at other religious aspects. Above all, I would paint to relieve my mind from nightmares but they never would be as dark as I thought in my mind. Imagine if Chelsie was to see that? Traumatized.

Sighing, I messed with my tie before hearing the doorbell ring. I walked to it, huffing and puffing because I had just run around chasing Chelsie around and trust me when I say that kid is faster than I will ever be and I'm the one that does most of the sport in the house. Anyway, as I walked to the door, I managed to make out who it was.

"Joey!" I winced when I heard Ava scream before running to me and literally launching herself onto me with her legs around my waist and arms around my neck. Kian was still by the doorway, looking at his sister with a grimace before he walked inside and was met by a still running Chelsie.

"Baby C!" He shouted before bending down and hugging her. The whole family reunion took at least half an hour to start and then to finish, but since all of us had to get to Church, everyone started rushing and you obviously know that rushing ends up with something bad happening and this time, it was Ava spilling water on herself.

"You stay here to clean this up, I'm so sorry again Ava!" Josette said and Ava looked at her, smiling brightly while a tissue was drying herself off at her chest. Once we heard the front door click close, it was the only the two of us. I leaned against the kitchen counter and waited for her, but my eyes followed where her hand was, out of habit.

"My eyes up here, Joey." I heard her say and I couldn't help but grin at her. "I know, but your boobies are there. You've grown up a lot, Ava darling." I said, pointing to her chest before an orange was thrown at me, but I caught it easily with one hand. She rolled her eyes and sighed before throwing the tissue in the bit.

"It's water, Ava. You've got to wait for it to dry." I told her and she just returned my advice with a deadpanned look. "Thanks, genius. I was wiping off the excess, for your information." I was about to respond with something witty and smart like I always do, but the doorbell had rung again. I looked at my wrist watch and wondered who it could be.

A smirk came up onto my face when I saw the nerd's silhouette on the other side of the door before I opened it. "Hello nerd." I said to her, leaning against the door frame. She wore a hoodie and jeans, something very out of the ordinary for this bright nerd. For a second, Enna opened her mouth to say something but instead her eyes had looked over my attire; she made it very obvious.

If you would like to know, I decided on a plain white shirt (which had to be ironed) and a black skinny tie. I wore black slacks to go with the tie and a pair of black dress shoes, which were polished; church was apparently a must for being dressed up because clearly, Jesus cared much more about the clothes we were rather than the sins we ask to be pardoned.

"Earth to nerd. Am I just that appealing to you?" I asked her, then raised my brow at her when she looked at me. "You just look very...different. But I was hoping if you've seen my bracelet? It's gold and has like a metallic circle on it with German writing?" She asked me, panic written in her face while hope on her shoulders.

"Depends, how are you going to repay me?" I winked at her and my amused expression increased when she didn't know what to reply with. That was until she begged, "Please, Joey. I really need it." I rolled my eyes with her pleading and pushed myself off of the door frame before turning my back on her.

"I'm tired of your begging, which is unusual for me. But stay right here, or come in and meet my friend, Ava. I'll go get it for you." I told her before jogging upstairs. I heard her walk in, but then stop before I heard Ava's rushed footsteps. Glad to know that she was happy to know who was at the door.

Ava was a nice person, almost like the nerd herself, but she was the smart part and not the quiet and shy bit of what Enna was. Ava excelled in her studies and took no shit from anyone, but she wasn't the type to always go partying either. She was the type of girl I could be friends with, basically is what I'm trying to say.

I dug through my draw and got out Enna's bracelet, swiping my finger over the metal circle before going downstairs. My footsteps got quieter when I heard the two girls talking and I was interested in knowing how the two nerds would get on, but somehow, as if they knew that I was walking down the stairs, they stopped speaking.

As I walked off the last step, I looked between the girls. Ava was looking at me with a smile on her face, but Enna's face held sadness even when I was holding out her bracelet. She gripped her right arm with her left hand and avoided looking at me, so when Ava decided to go back to the kitchen to grab her purse (or at least that's what I decided to hear), I pulled Enna to me.

"What's wrong, Nerd? Did you miss me while I was gone?" I smirked when she tried to get out of my grip, but I pulled her closer to me. She oddly smelt like peaches, oddly because I didn't think that the nerd would be the type to like peaches (don't ask me how I would know what she likes, I told you, I'm familiar with women).

"I need to go, Joey." I laughed in her ear, making her shiver visibly. "You always need to do something, nerd." Roughly letting go of her, I heard her yelp from the sudden push but she caught herself before she fell. Enna looked down at her bracelet before muttering a thank you and then walking out the door, just as Ava came back.

"You ready?" She asked, smoothing out any creases on the side of her dress before looking up at me with a smile. I nodded and grabbed my keys from the table near the stairs and then walked to the door, with Ava in front of me. "You didn't say anything to her, did you?" I questioned her, making her turn to me with an innocent look.

"Nope, not many words between us. She's not quiet the talkative person, is she?" No, she's definitely not. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.5K 41
[Completed]: (8/3/18) Ranks: #1 in lawbreaker (11/21/18) Definition of bad (adj) bad[ bad ] of poor quality:below an acceptable standard in quality...
87.5M 1.9M 47
#1 in Young Adult #9 in Badboy #1 in Cold #3 in Goodgirl #1 in Sweetheart #14 in Love *Currently available at Amazon!!!* He'd never met someone with...
165K 5.4K 41
[Dec. 10, 2019 #1 in JBFF] The bad boys always want the good girl to be bad for them but what happends when the bad girl wants the good boy to be bad...
2M 48.1K 74
'"Can you spread your legs a little farther for me, baby?" he asks me, his voice a low whisper. I nod, doing exactly as I'm told, and he bites down o...