My Ghetto Love

By bebigehl

when the good girl falls for the hood boy More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
The End Part 1
The End Part 2
The End Part 3
EPILOGUE
addressing some comments

Chapter 9.

15.8K 264 106
By bebigehl

Me and Dontae's friendship was getting stronger each day. We had kissed even more, and it was beginning to irritate me as it was stirring feelings for him that I didn't know I had.

Nia and Jayden still hate each other and Che was talking to us but she hadn't really talked to us about all this business with Jordan. All she said was she'd made a mistake by having sex with him, that's it.

I was in my lesson and no-one I really knew or liked was in it. Everyone was writing quietly when the door burst open and a teacher who was really red was holding Dontae by his collar.

'Can I have a word outside Miss?' The teacher seems out of breath. She nods. The teacher let go of Dontae and slightly pushed him.

'Go sit down.' He spat. Dontae kisses his teeth and fixes himself up. He had a permanent screw face on. I saw him scanning the classroom then he saw me and his face softened. I quickly looked down so he wouldn't notice me, he's been annoying me all day today. I heard him walk over to the empty seat beside me.

'Ay Jayda?' He asked quietly. I turned around and looked at him.

'Yes?'

'So you can't say hello, nah?' He grinned showing his dimple. I instantly smiled, I can't help it.

'Hi Dontae.'

'Yeah, that's what I thought.' I roll my eyes.

'Kay.'

'Don't "kay" me.' He says taking the book in which I was writing.

'Shut up and give it back!' I say reaching for my book. He holds it further away and starts looking through it.

'Calm down man! You need to learn some manners.' He was now scanning my book.

'Are you God?' I said ask.

'No...?' He almost asks.

'So, you cannot tell me what I need to do. You bully!' I say grabbing my book.

'I aint a bully!' He says loudly. The teacher is still outside talking. He takes out his BB which pings like 10 times.

'Some girls are begs yu'know.' He says kissing his teeth. He showed me a convo with a girl on bbm.

{Chantelle<3}

Hey sexii x

{RECKLESS}

Do I know you?

{Chantelle<3}

Yea its Chantelle frm Darnell's party xx

{RECKLESS}

Oh

{Chantelle<3}

So wuu2 after skool xx

{RECKLESS}

Why?

{Chantelle<3}

Coz I was finkin maybe I could come to ur yard nd entertain you if u knoe wat I mean...xx

{RECKLESS}

Nah, I'm cool.

{Chantelle<3}

why? I'm sure I can satisfie yuuu xx

{RECKLESS}

Learn to spell first

{Chantelle<3}

Whateva...see ya

'Wow.' I say shocked. Chantelle used to go to my primary school, I remember her being all shy and quiet. She's changed.

'Innih, such a sket.' He says sighing. Then the teacher walks in and glares at Dontae. Dontae just laughs.

'What did you do?' I whisper because Miss. looks pissed off.

'No talking!' She says looking directly at Dontae.

'Fucked up Snitch.' He says ignoring Miss. Snitch's real name is James, he's the schools snitch and no-one likes him. He thinks he can get away with anything because his mum is a teacher. The teacher we had now.

'Ohh.' I say.

'Jayda and Dontae!' Miss shouts.

'What.' Dontae says kissing his teeth.

'Sorry Miss.' I say quietly. She glares at us then goes back to whatever it was she was doing. I stay quiet for the rest of the lesson even though Dontae kept flicking me and throwing things at me.

I was walking to my locker, with my mind just blank. Literally, I wasn't thinking about anything. Then I see Jayden directly in my face.

'Hello? Jaydaa?' He says still clicking his fingers.

'Move your crusty hand man!' I say pushing his hands away then I see a scratch on his cheek. I gasp. 'What happened?!' I say touching it. He winces.

'Got into a fight.' He says shrugging. I sigh.

'What did you do?' I ask then I see Dontae down the corridor. He looks up and sees me. He winks and I roll my eyes. Then suddenly I see a scrunched up piece of paper coming towards me so I jump out the way and it hits the back of Jayden's head. I burst out laughing when I saw Dontae mouth 'shit' and try hide.

'The fuck?!' Jayden shouts screwing. He looks behind him and sees Dontae. 'Ay!' Jayden shouts and starts running after Dontae.

'Nah fam! I'm sorry innih!' Dontae shouts running out the corridor. I was still laughing when Nia and Chennai came into the corridor. They both look at me weirdly.

'Kay...den.' Nia says going to her locker. Jayden came back into the corridor with Jordan and they were both laughing and out of breath.

'He...tripped!!' Jordan says laughing. I shake my head and laugh too. Chennai and Jordan look at each other and the air fills with an awkward silence as we all look from Che to Jordan. The silence was broken when Dontae bops back into the corridor. We all laugh and he screws us individually.

'Ay, shut up. I didn't trip.' He says standing next to me.

'Nah. You fell fam!' Jordan says laughing harder.

'Shut up. Go beat Chennai.' Silence. Utter silence. Che looks distraught, Jordan looks unamused, me and Nia just look at each other and Jayden looks like he's holding in his laughter. Dontae looks like he wants to laugh too. Dontae and Jayden look at each other and that's all it takes.

They both burst out laughing. I roll my eyes at their utter stupidity. Che stomps off with tears in her eyes. Jordan groans and follows her while Dontae and Jayden continue laughing. I slap the back of Dontae's head.

'You idiot!' I hiss at him. He stops laughing abruptly.

'I dare you to slap me again.' He says. I shrug then slap him again. In a blink of an eye, he picks me up and puts me over his shoulder then starts running down the corridor.

'NOOO! I'm sorry! Dontae!!' I scream. He laughs and runs into the year 11 corridor.

Our school had a different corridor with a different theme for each year. Our corridor was meant to be grey but was more of a mouldy colour. It always had sweets and crisps wrappers everywhere and there was a fight twice a day.

I hear all of Dontae's year 11 friends laughing when they see us.

'Put me down you prick!' I scream.

'Say sorry innih.' He says as he stops running and walks casually.

'Put me down!' I shout hitting his back. He walks back into the year 10 corridor where Nia and them were. He laughs then stops when we hear Cassie screech his name. He puts me down carefully then kisses my cheek. I wipe my cheek furiously and kick his shin. He laughs before Cassie reaches him.

'You kl b?' He says when she gets over to us. She hugs Dontae then kisses him. I pretend to gag. I see Cassie's followers screwing me. Okay, then. Cassie and Dontae walk away from us, well Cassie drags him away, but we can still hear their convo.

'Yeah babes. You coming my yard after school?' She asks rubbing his arm. I see Dontae try to think up an excuse. He quickly glances over at me.

'Oh, erm. I can't, I gotta go to a family dinner with Jayda and Jayden and their mum.' Liar! He looks at me as if to say 'shut the fuck up'. Me and Nia look at each other.

'Oh.' Cassie pouts then screws me slightly. 'I know! Why don't I come dinner too?! Then I could meet your mum!' She says smiling brightly. Wow, she's really whipped on Dontae and he doesn't seem to like her that much. Also, she didn't know that Dontae doesn't live with his mum.

'Cassie, it's a family dinner. You aint family.' Dontae says kissing his teeth. He was becoming annoyed now. Cassie looks hurt, that's soon replaced by anger.

'Jayda aint your family. Why's she going?' Why's she bringing me into this? It's not my fault Dontae doesn't like her.

'If you're just gonna chat shit I beg you move out my face, you're pissing me off.' Dontae says.

'Sorry babes. I'll just see you tomorrow?' Cassie says hugging him. What the..?! I'm sorry but that is just not right. Dontae was rude but she's saying sorry? That's just beggish behaviour. Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike Cassie but I don't like her either, it's just she's a sket. Even Dontae's knows that. And why he goes out with her ceases to amaze me. I'll have to have a talk with him about using girls, I had one with Jayden the other day.

'Beg.' Nia coughs. I laugh.

'You got suttin to say?' One of Cassie's followers say. Her name's Kylie and she's the biggest sket, after Cassie obviously. She looks me up and down before screwing Nia.

'Was I talking to you? Hmm. I don't think so since I don't chat to people who have STI's.' Nia says screwing her back.

'Who the fuck you talking to?!' Kylie says doing that thing ghetto people do. Winding their head and waggling their finger.

'Are you deaf as well as stupid? That statement was clearly directed at you.' Nia says.

'LOOOL, she said you have STI's.' Jayden says laughing. He's so stupid.

'Shut up Jayden.' Me and Nia say at the same time.

'You best watch your back you stupid bitch.'

'Ah, I'm shaking. I'm so scared.' Nia says sarcastically.

'Watch.' Kylie warns. Cassie walks away with her entourage following her. The bell rings indicating break is over.

'What lesson you got?' Jayden asks.

'Maths.' Nia replies.

'I weren't talking to you.' Jayden says screwing her.

'Your question was directed at everyone, I can answer if I want.' Nia says.

'Ok! Let's go Nia.' I say pushing Nia in the direction of Maths.

'Omds Jayda!' Nia squeals.

'What?' I say laughing.

'I think someone likes someone...' She sings.

'W-What?' I ask. I was scared that she knew. How could she know? I didn't even know yet.

Before she can reply, I feel arms go around my waist. I knew who it was.

'Move, you donkey.' I say when I feel my cheeks hot up. He chuckles but doesn't move. I sigh and continue walking.

'Why you bare smiling Nia?' Dontae asks.

'Oh, me? No particular reason.' She says grinning.

'I know. Its cos you're blessed with my sexiness b.' He says smirking.

'I aint your b Dontae...I'm your GEE! Ahh, that was sick!' Nia says laughing and jumping up and down.

'Nia, you're such a neek.' Dontae says laughing. He finally removes his hands from my waist as we walk into Maths 10 minutes late.

'I'ma boss tho. Jheez!' She says spudding herself. I shake my head. We normally did what we want in this lesson because the teacher can't control the class. It was basically like a free period. I tried to work though.

'Is this even your lesson Dontae?' I ask. He shrugs. I don't remember him being in my maths class.

'I don't actually know.' He sighs. He sits down in my seat and puts his feet on the table. Nah mate. MY seat, MY table. I walk over to him and push his feet off the table.

'Move your dirty feet and get out my seat.' I say putting my hand on my hip. He laughs and puts his feet back on the table then bites down on his bottom lip.

'You actually look kinda buff like that.' My heart race increased. Why was my heart beating faster? I don't even know why his words affected me so much. I was torn between cussing him and throwing my bag at him. I decide to throw my bag. He loses his balance and falls off his chair. The whole class start laughing and I gasp with my hand across my mouth. I didn't mean to make him fall! I sit down on my chair and look down to the floor where he was sitting. He gave me a dirty screw then got up.

'Watch.' He mumbles.

'Aww, I'm sorry Tae.' I say stifling a giggle. He sat down next to me and just glared at me. I laugh and put my earphones in then press shuffle on my music. XO by Beyoncé starts playing. I put my head down on the table and soon, I've drifted off to sleep.

I feel someone watching me so I open my eyes. I saw Dontae on his bb. I sat up and took my earphones out then yawn.

'I've been tryna wake you up for time fam.' He says smiling down at me. Aww, his smile is so adorable. I shake my head.

'Where is everyone?' I ask when I notice the class is empty.

'Lesson finished like 20 minutes ago.' He says casually.

'What?!' I say getting up.

'Yeah, we're meant to have mass now.' He says. I get a ping from Nia.

{iBe'Niaa' [Jay±Che']}

Aww, you're Dontae's dp! But hurry up! You lotss are laaaaaate.

I look at Dontae's dp and see it's me; sleeping. Don't piss me off.

'Dontae you prick! Change it now!' I shout at him. He laughs.

'Ite man. Jam your hype.' I pick up a pen and aim it at his head but it misses and goes straight passed him. He chuckles.

'You need to stop throwing things at me.' He says. I pick up my bag and leave the classroom.

'Wait man!' I hear Dontae shout. I sigh and turn around just in time to see him trip and fall. I start laughing and walk back to him.

'Ow man.' He says with his eyes closed. I bend down beside him.

'Get up Dontae. We're already late.' I say poking him.

'I can't.' He opens one eye, peeks up at me then shuts it again. I sigh heavily. Then suddenly he gets up and pins me down so I was lying on the floor with him directly above me.

'Dontae! You dick'ed! Move!' I say struggling to get out his grip. I thought I saw the silhouette of someone running away from us but I was distracted by Dontae grinning, exposing his cute dimple. It takes all my strength not to smile back.

'You know, yeah...?'

'What? Move!' He stares into my eyes and starts leaning in. Our lips join, causing my arms to go around his neck and pull him closer. A while later, he pulls away and winks.

'You're irritating.' I say smiling, so he started smiling and we were just staring at each other, smiling. Our lips were centimetres apart when we were interrupted.

'Get up this instant!' I hear our head of year say.

'Shit.' Dontae mutters quietly. He gets up then pulls me up too.

'What do you two think you're doing?!' He shouts. I look down at my shoes. My cheeks were probably scarlet by now.

'Going to Mass before you rudely interrupted us.' Dontae says. I sigh. He always tries to wind up Sir.

'Well, go to Mass this instant and I do not want to see you two frolicking in the corridors or I will have you both for an hour on Friday!! Do I make myself clear?!' There was actually no need for him to be shouting.

'Yes sir.' I say barely above a whisper.

'Yes boss.' Dontae says saluting. Mr Briars glares at him then leaves. We start walking to Mass in silence. I was still kind of in awe because of that kiss. I also noticed that my feelings for him were changing. Actually, I didn't even know if I have feelings for him. I did...but I didn't?

I quietly open the church doors and the church is silent. We sneak in. We only had Mass like twice a year. Our school tried and failed to be religious. Luckily no one saw us. I went to the rows with year 10s and saw Nia had saved me a seat. I quickly sit down and notice Dontae has gone to Jordan and them. Nia looks at me and grins like a retarded monkey.

'Where's Che?' I whisper. She shrugs.

'What happened?!' She whispers.

'What do you mean?'

'Don't act dumb you fish. I pinged you like 10 minutes ago and it took you pure time to get here. You beat innih.'

'Nia!' I say kind of loudly. Two rows in front of us, Dontae turns around and winks at me. I couldn't stop the smile forming on my face or the butterflies in my belly. The fuck?! Dontae doesn't make me have butterflies! What's going on?

'Why are you smiling so hard?' Nia asks. The whole row in front of us turns to look at us. So does Dontae's row.

'Oi oi Jayda!' Jordan shouts. The whole of year 10 start laughing.

'Okay, turn your heads now. I didn't ask for an audience.' Nia says screwing everyone who was looking at her.

'Shut up.' Cassie says screwing Nia.

'Yeah, shut up Nia.' Jayden says laughing. Obviously it would be him to talk.

'Cassie, I beg you go jump off a cliff. And Jayden, suck yourself you retarded fuck!' She shouts. Actually shouts. In a church. Oh gosh. We all get a detention from some teacher for being disruptive. "We" including: Jordan, Jayden, Nia, Dontae, Cassie and me! I didn't even do anything!

'Um, sir? Yeah, hi. Why do I have detention? I didn't even speak.' I say to the teacher.

'Jayda Michaels, I clearly heard you talking to Jordan Harris.' I chuckle slightly.

'No, Sir. He shouted out my name. I didn't talk to him.' I say becoming slightly annoyed.

'Up.'

'Sorry, what?'

'I said up. Stand over there. You will not argue with me during Mass.' He says pointing to the wall. I stay where I am. I have no reason to get up so why should I?

'Kay.' I huff.

'Jayda Michaels!' He shouts attracting attention to us. Dontae smirks at me so I screw him.

'Fine!' I mutter standing up. I stomp over to the wall and stand beside it. I have to stand until Mass is over.

**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 14.1K 47
I don't even know what's going to happen in this story, I'm really freestyle writing, but I'm going to try to keep it interesting. Basically Read to...
375 0 34
when the popular kid, jairus baker, makes a promise to the pastors daughter, madison padilla to not fall in love with her.
1.4M 53.4K 36
There's always a hand in the darkness, don't grab it.