The Life Of A Muslim Girl{Com...

By Crazymofo4evez

A 20 year old girl named Alisha Zaffar, lived a great life... but after her break up with a guy named Zayn Ah... More

The Life Of A Muslim Girl
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's Note

Chapter 15

254 13 0
By Crazymofo4evez

Samreen's POV

Finally my wedding day. The day I have ben waiting for my entire life. The day is finally here. I used to pretend to be a bride in my childhood. Me and alisha used to play that.But now its really happening. I'm going to be a real bride, getting married today!

The nikkah will be today at 7:00pm . Just seven more hours left. The house is crowded wth my relatives and friends. All hugging me and giving me blessings.

"Samreeeen" alisha runs over to me and gives me a bear hug.

" I can't belive that  you are getting married today!!!!" she screams. I pull back.

"You are getting married! Today! OMG! My best friend getting married! And then after somedays you're going to have baby!!!" She says.

"Whoa aren't you going too fast. I'm not even married yet"  I say to her.

"But one day you will have a small cute baby and i'll become an aunt! She says excitedly and i roll my eyes at her. 

"Go take a bath. We have to get you dressed" She says and I groan.

"But it's 12 pm, the nikkah is at 7 pm.  Why do I have to get ready so early." I groan like a kid.

"Because first we do your hair , then make-up and then your dress! We don't have enough time! Now go!" She says and pushes me to the bathroom.  I take a long hot shower. The bathroom is filled with the smell of strawberry from my shampoo. I take too long to get out that Alisha starts pounding at the door.

"Samreen I swear if you don't come out I'll break the door! " She shouts. "You don't have the guts to do that! " I shout back.

Then I heard a loud bang on the door. I quickly wrap my bath robe around my body and open the door and find Alisha smirking at me.

"See I can do it" She says and I roll my eyes.

"Now come on we have to get your hair done." She pulls me towards the dressing table but the mirror was covered with a white sheet.

"Why is the mirror covered? " I ask her.

"Sshh!  I don't have time to answer your questions" she says.

"Fine! I'm removing it then" I say.

"No! Don't you dare do that!" She says.

"But why? "

"Because we don't want to see yourself until you are fully dressed" She says and i nod. I change into my fluffy pink PJ and a pink shirt. The hair stylist comes and do my hair. She starts by drying and combing my hair. After a while she starts doing my hair. I wish I could see what she's doing. At the same time the henna lady comes. She puts henna on my hands and legs.  Atleast I can see how she does that.

"Alisha when will you get dressed?" I ask her. She was standing and placing her hands over the air conditioner so her henna will dry fast.

"After an hour. The henna is dried but I want really dark colour. " She says.

"What are you wearing?  I didn't see your dress" I say turning my head to look at her and both the stylist and henna lady scolds me.

"Sorry" I say quietly and from behind Alisha laughs.

"It's not that funny" I say.

"Yea right" She says.

"And I won't tell you about my dress. You'll love it." She says.

"I think I will, but what about Zayn? Will he like it?" I say and turn over to her sticking my tongue out and both the ladies scold me again.

"Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. I promise it won't happen again" I say and they nod.

"I don't know. Maybe" she says.

After a while the both the ladies leave. I check the time and it's 2pm. Wow, time flies fast.

"Alisha when will the make up lady come? " I ask her.

"3pm. You have enough time to dry your henna so don't worry." She says and I nod. My stomach started making noises. I didn't even have breakfast.

"I'm hungry. Alisha get me something. "

"Go get it yourself. "

" I'm the bride, so you're bringing food for me and because of you I didn't even have breakfast! " I say.

"What did I do loser?!" She says.

" Don't you remember. Waking me up and sending to take a bath!  Idiot get me something! "

"Ughh fine!!!" She says and i smile wickedly at her. After some minutes she comes in with a plate of cookies and milk.

"Wow! What a lunch! I have been starving and you bring me cookies. Thanks a bunch!" I say

"Your welcome" she says smiling like a fool. I wanted to eat rice or something, but I still eat the cookies anyway.

After a while the make up artist comes so I go to wash my hands and legs. After washing beside me Alisha gasped.

"Wow. So dark" She says and i smile. Even i can't believe it, it's do dark.

"You know, people say that when the colour of henna comes dark, especially on the palm it means that her husband loves her" She says.

"Even iv it's not true. Ibrahim still loves me." I say to her and she nudges my elbow.

"Ooo! But it's true" She says.

" Let's wash your hands and see the colour" I say and she nods.

After washing her hands I was shocked to see the colour. It was not brown nor dark brown. It was blackish brown. It was so dark that I can't even tell what exact colour it is.

"So Zayn really does love you. Now it's my turn to Ooo and it will be long and long"

"Oh come on! Don't do that it's annoying. Now lets go. You have to get ready. And I have to get ready too." She says and go quickly.

I go to my room and the make up lady starts to apply stuff that I don't even know about. It took one and half hour for the make up to get done.

"Go and change to your wedding dress" The lady says and i start getting nervous. I just nod and go. I change and come out. She does some arrangements and removes the cloth from the mirror and it was all like slow motion. When  the mirror was exposed I gasp looking at my self. I looked so different. The dress is just wow. A simple white colour gown, which has white netting from the waist till the bottom that shines.  Some white stones that goes in a curve line along my waist. My sleeves are made of white netting,  that are tight and show perfect fitting. My hair into a beautiful bun. That has small white stones behind it and two loose strands of hair from both the sides. My eye make up was smokey make up. My lips perfect light pink plump lips. They looks so great. My cheeks showing a tint of pink. My necklace,  a simple necklace with silver pendant and beautiful silver earrings. I can't believe at the sight I'm seeing. What if Ibrahim doesn't recognise me. No he will. I'm just overreacting. The stylist goes and I'm left alone. I stay there and Alisha comes.

"Holy molly!" She says and i laughter the sight of her.

"You look hot!"  She says and I smile.

"How do I look?" She asks turning around showing her dress.

She's wearing a peach coloured dress, that has golden stones in the shape of roses everywhere. Her sleeves are just like mine,  but with peach netting. Her hair is opened,  and curled. She looks awesome since she highlighted her hair in to copper golden. Her light make up just look beautiful on her. Her simple jewellery just looks awesome on her.

"Man you look awesome. I have never seen you in such a light colour before since you wear black most of the time." I say.

"Okay no time for talking. It 6.30, your nikkah is going to start soon." She says and I started to get nervous. She takes me into a room and I just sit there and the twisting and turning feeling comes and increases each and every second.

A/N: Hey! How are you all? I really hope you like this one.
Read my other stories. I hope you'll like them too.
And thanks for so many reads! !! Thanks to all!!!
Love ya!♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 8.9K 31
A love story between Zahra and Hunayn... Hunayn being married to a beautiful lady Zahra and he loves his Zahra more than anything else but some compl...
34.2K 1.3K 53
Zara Malik, the introverted girl that is always running away from her problems, is in love with her childhood crush Ayaan Saeed. When she tries to di...
184K 13.2K 31
#30 ranking in spiritual!!❤️❤️❤️ #50 ranking in spiritual!!-June_05th_2017❤️ #96 ranking in spiritual-February_2017❤️ Zaina, is an eighteen year old...
BROKEN By habibaxoxo

Teen Fiction

34.8K 1.6K 34
Somali seventeen year old Warsan practically had the perfect life until an unlikely situation flips her life around..all in a matter of 48 hours. The...