Sotus Destiny II

Bởi Alexphinix

This is in cont. to my last story. Do read Sotus Destiny I before this. Destiny has more tests for this loveb... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Reunion
The end

Love Love Love

1.4K 35 0
Bởi Alexphinix

Arthit and Kong are in relation since last 6 years. But even today when anyone sees them they think that they look like new couple. There love never got old. It's still in honeymoon phase, which is rare to find in long term relationships. They are inseparable. Both of their parents are proud of having such smart and loving son and son in law.

Arthit is busy with his succeful firm. Slowly and steadily the company is growing it's hold in domestic market. Kongpob on the other hand now took over his fathers position as CEO in their family business. He started expanding his business in international markets. So he has to many international trips.

Although Kong needs to stay away from his home and his love he never have to explain anything to Arthit. In fact Arthit motivates Kong in taking these challenges. They both trust each other without any doubts. Whenever one feels law he talks with other. Their life was life like fairy tell.

Just by watching them one can get diabetes. But little did  they know that their real test is just about to start.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

68.6K 3.5K 13
They had an earth-shattering love. The kind you only hear about in movies and books; but for them, it was absolutely and wonderfully real. Until two...
276K 13.5K 40
It started with a fake dating, then why are they both determined to chase their happiness now? - Characters belong to Bittersweet, only the plot is m...
92.9K 5.7K 14
When Arthit's university junior, and self proclaimed rival, Kongpob rescues Arthit from an overly eager coworker with a crush, their relationship bec...
28.6K 1.1K 7
Some oneshots of our favourite couple. : ) * Characters belong to Khun Bittersweet.