Chapter 4

Kong was living soulless life. He doesn't smile. His facial expression only changes when detective calls in hope of getting clue.

It took them a year to find out a clue. Detective called Kong
Sir I guess we have found something important. I am sending you a pic of person which we believe planted bomb at your house.

When Kong have seen that person's pic, he couldn't believe his eyes. He is the same person he has seen with grandpa many times. Does this mean grandpa is behind this?? He suddenly remembers how Arthit's death news didn't affect grandpa and his cold reply... He remembers why everyone including his parents always afraid of grandpa. He doesn't need anymore proof so he said detective to close the case. But why did grandpa do it? Should I inform this to police? Or confront grandpa?? Wait he did it because that day I was crying on how Arthit broke my heart... His body froze by the thought of he is being reason for Arthit's death...  He wanted to punish grandpa but will it be worth it? There are no strong proofs and Arthit is already gone.

He felt guilty. Although grandpa ordered it but it was his mistake. Now Arthit's face asking why you killed me started haunting Kong. After months of struggle he finally decided to leave everything that is attached to him. Without thinking anything or telling anyone, he just left one day for new journey.He left a letter for his parents.

Hi pa & Ma,

I can't cope up with this stress anymore. The guilt of Arthit's death is killing me. I can not reveal all details. But I am leaving this life of mine which reminds me of Arthit. If I won't go I will get mad. There is no other way. Please don't try to find me as the more you try more far I will go. I have already given all my rights in company in pa's name. I have decided to start my life as sage far from here. I don't think I will ever come back.

I am really sorry for doing this to you guys. Please be safe.

Kong

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other side Arthit also struggled with everything he went through. There was just one satisfaction at least everyone is safe due to his sacrifice. Arthit thought Kong is in good hands and now as he thinks I am dead he can move in his life. 

new culture new country everything was different for Arthit. His poor English was biggest hurdle. Misha started working in double shifts to support Arthit. Misha never forced Arthit for anything. She even told Arthit to start studying and she can support with tuitions. Arthit felt like he is taking advantage of Misha's good nature but he doesn't have any option.

One day when Arthit and Misha was having normal conversation.
Misha asked: Why don't you start something on your own? You used to run a company.
Arthit: I have thought about it .. Actually I can start same unit here as I can see there is huge demand here. But who will invest?
Misha: Don't worry about money.
Arthit: I can't take it from you. You are already doing too much for me.
Misha: I am not doing it for free. When time comes I will ask for return.

They both argued a bit but finally Arthit agreed to take help and started small firm.

Arthit's hard work and experience worked well. The company started running well. Arthit got himself so busy so that his past doesn't affect him. Now Arthit started becoming financially capable. Months passed by and things were going good.. One day Arthit and Misha were drinking. They drink too much and end up having sex.

On next morning when Arthit realised what happen he can't face Misha. 
Misha: Don't be embarassed. It happened. We both are adults. I don't expect anything from you.
Arthit just nodded and didn't say a word. It took days for them to be normal as before.

After month misha found out she is pregnant. She with tears and fear in mind informed Arthit. 
Arthit: What should we do now?
Misha: I think I will go for abortion.

That word shocked Arthit. Arthit thinks he can't put misha through this. He cant be this much selfish. Misha has done so much for me. Now it's time for him to do something for her.

Arthit: Let's get married Misha? I know you love me. I know you don't expect anything from me. But I want this child.
Misha: No I don't want to force you into this relation because of mistake.
Arthit: I am doing this because I want to. I know that I am not perfect. But I can take care of both of you. It's time for me to be responsible for my actions.
Misha: But kong.. 
She stopped.
Arthit: Yes I still love him. He is part of my life. But it's been long. He might have moved to his new life. I don't know whether I will be able to love again or not. But I can assure you that I will try my best to be good husband and father.
Misha: I never had any problems with you loving Kong. I just wanted little space for myself.
Arthit: So will you be my wife after knowing all this stuff? Do you accept me as I am?
Misha with teary eyes: Yes..