We Met At Our Wedding ( JJK F...

By StupidButCute00

#1 in Kpopff In which Y/N and Jungkook met at each other's weddings with only one thing in common : "Both Y... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Sequel
Sequel: Part 1/3
Sequel: Part 2/3
Sequel: Part 3/3

Chapter Ten

42.4K 1.7K 558
By StupidButCute00

Chapter Ten: Handsome

 Jungkook glanced down at his paperwork as if considering options. It was a gesture he'd learnt to perform in order to placate potential clients who were likely to display high emotions on being rejected. 

" Alright ." Jungkook nodded after taking his time thinking. 

" Oh Thank you so much , I was starting to worry you will not take my case. " The middle aged man shook Jungkook's hand after thinking that Jungkook agreeed to take his case.He wore a plain suit with a fancy tie which said " When your father told me you got married last week, I almost lost hope hhhhh I thought you'll be in your honeymoon...." 

Jungkook was no doubt – and he knew it well enough himself – a passionate young man; his fervent determination and strength did not show itself bashfully in the court-room, defending or accusing whom he was proposed to. He was one of the best young lawyers in the city, he never lost a case from the moment he started working, he was a man who choose his cases carefully and that was probably one of the reason he always win. 

Jungkook was a lawyer with few words, He learnt that talking about unnecessary things with his clients will lead to unnecessary shit. as he called it. 

" I will make my assistant send your the details." Jungkook added, voice calm yet strong. 

The man's eyes flashed a greedy smile and his lips followed closely behind " Of course, I will wait for your call." 

When the man left, Jungkook's assistant who just graduated from law school entered the office, her face showed confusion which what Jungkook noticed " I know I know."

" We won't take the case, right ? " She said and sat in the mini black sofa " I mean.... from what i can see, The man is far away from being innocent. " the black haired woman watched her boss as he took a sip from the coffee she got him few minutes ago.

" I never said I will take it." Jungkook looked at her " I have enough in my hands right now." 

She nodded " But the man actually believes you'll work with him on it.."

" I know." Jungkook nodded his head and sighed " Some people think if they're friends with my parents they're with me, I can't believe he actually went and talk to my father about it..."

The man held his jacket before looking at his assistant again " Anyway, I will be off for the weekend, if anyone asked about me my phone is on."

-

" Y/N ? You're back already ? " Ken walked toward you when he saw that you were already in your pink uniform. You smiled seeing how tired he looked " Or that's because I told you we missed you the other day ? " Ken smirked then laughed with you.

" Don't flatter yourself Doctor, I just came because my vacation ended." You slapped his arm playfully while you too stand  in the hallway. 

" Well, doesn't matter the reason I guess...." The man laughed and patted your head.

" You sound tired, you're going home ? " You asked and he nodded.

" I worked two night shifts in a row, I am burnt out." Ken faked a cry making you smile. " I will be home the whole day today, I almost can't believe it."

You laughed " Well enjoy your day Doctor, I will have to go no I am working in the emergency today."

" Good luck rookie..." He winked before walking away to his changing room and you turned to the opposite direction to the ER. 

It's been four days since the incident, You haven't seen Jungkook or talked to him but today is Hoseok's sister's birthday, at first you felt weird being invited to a birthday of someone you have never met, but Hoseok said his sister wanted to meet you. 

It wasn't just a party, Taehyung told you that Hoseok's sister own a huge mountain house and wanted to invite her closest friends for the weekend since her birthday was on Friday. The idea seems a bit nice but you weren't near to be call her friend. 

-

Later that day

" How are you suppose to buy a gift for a person you never met?" Soyeon sighed and sat in a chair inside the gift shop " We don't even know what she likes and what she doesn't ? You said you have her brother's number, why don't you call him and ask ? " 

" Soyeon-ah ...My brain is on five percent battery so I can't make a decision right now." You faked a cry " Those people sound really rich, I don't think anything from this shop will interest them, I'll just embarrass myself in front of Jungkook and his friends." You sighed and sat down next to her.

" Ahhhhh..... Speaking of Jungkook." Your friend slapped your arm and she asked " Aren't you two husband and wife? usually wedded couple buy a shared gift to other people, didn't he call or something? " her tone casual and light. 

You looked at her, considering the idea for few seconds but shook your head " No, No that's more embarrassing..." 

She sighed again " So what now? " 

You looked around the shop, your eyes locked with one particular thing by the door of the shop then a your soft lips stretched into a smile " I think I have an idea."

-----------

After packing the things you need for two days, you thanked Soyeon for keeping your bags in her room, for those couples of days you were staying in her small room, well not exactly staying because you slept in the hospital from the day you left your apartment, you left your things with her and promised you'll take them as soon as you find a small studio room for yourself. 

" I don't understand why you don't ask the man called your husband for help, I am sure he can help you find a house." Soyeon throw herself in her bed as she stared at you fixing your hair.

" I can't do that Soyeon-ah, He isn't my real husband " You looked at her " I will be no different from a gold digger if I used him any longer  " 

"Whatever..." 

The corners of her mouth lift up into a smile before holding a pillow and throw it at her " Don't worry, I will take my stuff soon.."

" You know I didn't mean that." She rolled her eyes and walked to the window "At what time Jungkook said he'll be here ? "

" Sorry I gave him your address, I don't want him to know .....my situation." You apologize 

" Stop apologizing for heaven's sake Y/N." she kept looking from the window while you held your bag waiting for Jungkook to test you which he did in few seconds.

" He's here..." You said as you looked down at your phone.

" Alright, Make sure to forget everything here and have fun, okay? " Soyeon run to fix your collar " Eat good, sleep good, don't flirt with anyone and........If any of the handsome men asked, Tell them you have a sexy friend." She winked and you giggled like a little girl at your friend being herself before nodding and taking your bag. 

You wanted to look beautiful but not to the point where it's obvious, you wanted a comfortable thing to wear yet something that will help your pride, So you wore an ordinarily neat and clean red dress a little above the knee and added a jean jacket to give the mature look to your dress, You knew you can't walk too much in high heels so you choose a flat shoes. 

You took a deep breath when you walked out the building your friend lives in and saw the night blue car waiting for you, Jungkook walked out the moment he saw you. 

" Hi..." You smiled at him watching as he walked toward you dressed head to toe in black.

" Hello! How have you been?" Jungkook smiled and your stomach did a backflip, for some reason you couldn't remember words, so you nodded. He smiled again and you felt heat spread through  your body.

W-What's wrong with me?, You freaked out

Jungkook looked even more handsome from the last time you saw him, Probably that's the reason, Any girl will feel what you feel now, he's hot..... You're a girl, so it's normal. You told yourself.

Jungkook wasn't a male model but he should have been, He was tall and has a great body. he was adored by the fairer sex for his black hair, the shade was so dark with bright shines creating a great contrast. It was a casual jumble sometimes but mostly neat and flowing, People had always remarked that his best feature was his coal-black eyes, Sloe shaped, Even you only spent few time with him, you noticed that they could shine as bright as the evening stars when they were a-light with joy

You smiled  " Guess we should go.." 

His dark eyes never left yours " Yeah I guess, let me put this in the back." 

You nodded " Sure." 

The man took your bag and placed it in the back before walking to enter the car you were inside now fixing the seat belt. 

The moment Jungkook start driving you decided to start a random conversation to distract your mind from thinking about his look and instead remember that the man sitting next to you was your friend now " So tell me something about Hoseok's sister, I feel awkward going to her house not knowing anything..." You chuckled and stared at him

Jungkook glanced over at you and you felt your cheeks grow red when his lips curled into a smile " You want to know about Jiwon Noona? " 

You nodded " Yeah..... Like how old is she turning? What she likes or dislike.......like that."

Jungkook waited few seconds before answering " well, I guess she's turning 26..."

" You guess ? " You laughed " If you're going to wish her a happy birthday, the least thing you should know is her age." 

" You'll understand as soon as you meet her, She's a weird kinda girl " He giggled, His accent was such a playful tune, as if he was the star of his own movie. " She's sometimes nice and another time so scary, but she was a good sister to all of us tho..." The way he spoke about the girl was full with love and gratitude, you could have sat there all day simply to listen and smile.

" Then I don't have to be nervous at all." You sighed in relief " She sounds like a nice person."

" Y-yeah..... " 

-

an hour and 15 minutes later

Jungkook drove slowly in the twisty and rough mountain road and you knew you were near your destination, the thought made you feel like your nerves tingling as if being being tickled with a small feather. meeting someone new was always like that.

" You don't have to be nervous, You already met the worse of the people we'll meet." Jungkook said, though you were nervous you could feel the same from him as if he wasn't ready to get there as well. 

" I just can't help it..." You faked a laugh and pushed the bad thoughts away.

The man slowly parked the car and you looked at the house with a dropping jaw " Wow..." 

You didn't waste any second and walked out the car to look around, You were greeted by the aroma of the roses, the air was more delicious than any flavour. Somehow the aroma captures everything good in there, It's the kind of place you can sit in for hours, the air so perfumed without chemicals. you wish you could eat it.

Jungkook watched as you happily walked around, Happiness flowed through you, warming your skin like the rays of an early summer sun " Oh Look there's a lake.." You walked to the edge of the hill the house was built in, You could feel Jungkook walking beside you as you two watched in silence, under the blue and sunlit skies, the view was wondrous to behold, for the lake teemed with life. To the chorus of birdsong from the surrounding green bushes, and the sound of carp sucking amongst the flowering lily-pads you almost felt the time stopping, For those couple of weeks, the world outside was teasing you with its silence; everyone and everything sleeps while you kept thinking. Time was marked only by the numbers changing on your bedside alarm. It was long ago that the last of the daylight left your bedroom and you knew will be days before it creeps back again but you already left the room. But right now, you only hope that in the meantime you're not aware of every second of every minute. your mind is constantly regurgitating the worries of the day, the worries of tomorrow, the worries of yesteryear. Yet you had no new or brilliant solutions to offer, you could only do what you have always done- take each day as it comes.

" It's beautiful..." You smiled, for those days to come, You decided to forget everything and enjoy the place you lucky enough to see.

But things don't go at we always plan, The beautiful silence was soon interrupted with a soft female voice.

" I was waiting for you." The voice said, you turned to see a beautiful young lady, she was young and beautiful,  Her clothes were so casual, the ubiquitous look all the girls your age had: tight jeans, wide necked sweater and cute brown boots. her eyes shining like orbs in the night. Her hair was chestnut brown with blonde highlights " Jiwon said you'll be here this afternoon but it took you awhile." she spoke with a quiet voice, uncertain and mixed with fear and pain. 

Confused, you turned to see Jungkook who looked at her for a few seconds, hands in pockets, it wasn't the reaction the girl's been hoping for but it was expected, Jungkook looked away from her for a second, the he said " Is everybody here? " 

" Yes." the girl answered immediately, as if she was happy he talked to her " We're waiting for you.." 

Jungkook nodded " Y/N.....this is Yuju." There was no heat in his voice, as if his heart beat so steadily even though he was uncomfortable.

Yuju? 

His.......

-

To Be Continued.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.7K 43
a girl meets jungkook because she's best friends with yoongi... but it's not easy. february 2019: #1 in btsjjk march 2019: #1 in relationships start...
98.4K 4.7K 33
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
565K 33.1K 71
"Let's get one thing straight. We're friends. But you're still mine. Okay?" - Highest Ranking : #59 in FanFiction Highest Ranking : #17 in BTS
18K 1.7K 47
Completed! "I love you!" "What? Excuse me?" "I saw you! You were only visible to me?" "What do you mean?" What if Jin and Jungkook know each other ev...