My Little Girl 💕 (Editing)

By mel_berries

Faith, A four year old girl who had a terrible past and was sent to an orphange for the past 5 months. Zande... More

Chapter 1 : Faith
Chapter 2: Zander
Chapter 3: Past
Chapter 4 : New World
Chapter 5 : Papa
Chapter 6 : Accident
Chapter 7: Triggered
Chapter 8: Care
Chapter 9: Brother & Mother
Chapter 10: Hurt
Chapter 11: Help ?
Chapter 12: Preparing
Chapter 13: Daycare
Chapter 14: Left me
Chapter 15: Booty Call
Chapter 16: Date Night
Chapter 17: Missing Papa
Chapter 18: Custody?
Chapter 19: Park
Chapter 20: The truth
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The News (Part 1)
The News (Part 2)
Faith's Bad day
Home with dad
The End
Extra - The Wedding Night

Chapter 23

15.6K 412 115
By mel_berries

Zander POV

My mind was everywhere. I was lost and very angry. I couldn't hold it back anymore. I pass Faith to Nick and I stood up.

"NO! THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS!??!?! HE RAPED HER. HE FUCKING RAPED MY DAUGHTER! AND UR GIVING HIM CUSTODY. THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!"

I was shaking in anger. To angry. At this bullshit. And when I said I was going to fight for her I will. The judge looked shock. Then he said.

"It wasnt written in the report she was."

My eyes went wide. I immediately got up and walked to the table filled with files and searched for that information it wasn't there. I calmed myself down. And thought, someone set me up.

I scanned the whole room and new it was my mother work. She looked at me with guilty eyes. I shaked my head and when to get Faith. I carried her. She was abit terrified. I cuddled her softly and inhaled her scent.

Everyone kept looking at my actions. I looked back at the judge and hold Faith close to me. I told him calmly

"He raped her and that women over there."

I pointed to my mother.

"Framed me. So that I wouldn't get custody. If your wondering why i'm here its because of her. "

"Im pretty sure there is a clip of my daughter saying what happened. Cause right now I don't think its a place for her to talk about it."

The judged looked at one the workers who was also apart of this bullshit I guess.

He knew he was gonna lose his job so he gave the judge to watch the video. He watched the video while I hugged Faith. I kissed her lips and she did too. I smiled at this beautiful girl. My happiness.

A while later, the judge started writing something on the paper. If he still gets the custody imma tear this place down apart.

People like him don't deserve beautiful girls like Faith. I rubbed her back so eager to just get out of this place and just wanna be with my princess.

The judge was done writing and he looked up saying.

"Im sorry for the inconvience that happened. The gourment will take actions on all this people who were apart of it. Other than that, Zander, Faith is yours."

I smiled huge knowing that im her legal guardian and Im her dad. Faith already fell asleep in my arms. Everyone was cheering. I was so happy. I hugged Nick. The judge was smiling I looked at him and said

"Can I have also have a restraning order against both of them. I don't wanna see them ever again."

He nodded. My mom looked shocked. I didn't really care. I really don't wanna see them every again.

Then I hugged Faith tightly. Kiss all over her face as her she starts to wake up. I gave her a besito. Looked into her eyes.

"My babygirl, my precious babygirl, I love you so much. Ur mine."

She giggled hugging my neck. I smiled. Everyone started to leave. I looked at my mother one last time before we left. She was in tears.

My family were all at my house today as a mini celebration. Nick, Veronica, Charlottle, Noah and yea thats about it.

We all changed into something comfortable as now all of us sat comfy in the hall as Faith sits on my lap. I looked at her.

"What do you want to watch princess?"

"Hmmm."

She did a cute thinking face as everyone was waiting for her answer.

"SOFIA THE FIRST!"

She said happily. I laughed as the girls as well but Noah and Nick groaned. Then Nick said.

"Kitten anything but that?"

She pouts. I glared at Nick and slap his head. He said

"Ouch Zander!"

"You deserved that for making my princess pout."

He rolled his eyes as all of us laughed. We eventually all decided to watch Finding Dory. At that moment, I felt complete. I felt happy as my family was around me as well. Charlotte became apart of this family. Everybody loves her basicly

Yeah, like who wouldn't? I looked down at my princess who is so into the movie. She started becoming comfortable. The fear of any of us hitting her or abusing her is fading away.

I was so happy. That she talks loud now. Being happy, running around. Like a normal 4 year old should be. Im entirely proud of her. I rubbed her back and kissed her cheeks.

Faith couldn't give a fuck as she was so into the movie. I chuckled. Charlotte came and sat beside me.

I smiled at her. Then Nick said.

"Zander and Charlotte sitting on the tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

He said in a sing sang voice. Charlotte was blushing badly. I glared at him.

"Before I stuff a cucumber in your mouth you better shut up!"

Noah started laughing madly as Nick gave me a dirty look. I eventually told both of them to shut up. The movie was not even close to ending and Faith started to dose off.

I let her. She had an eventful day. I said.

"Omg guys look! Its Nick on the Tv."

I said pointing to dory. He glared at me.

"Ha.Ha.Ha, Very funny"

He said in a sacarscm tone.

"I'm not even close to dory."

"Yea yea."

I said. After 5 minutes later he asked

"Hey guys? Have anyone seen my phone? I swear i kept it in my pocket."

Veronica said

"Yea totally not dory. You kept it in my pocket stupid!"

He nervously chuckled.

"Oh yeah.."

Bt this time Faith was sound asleep on my lap. I smiled and carried her to my room as Charlotte followed me. I chuckled thinking how adorable she looks. I reached to my room and lay her on the bed softly. I kissed her cheek and tucked her in. I put pillows around her.

I sat the edge of the bed as Charlotte sat beside me and layed her head on my shoulder. I kissed her head.She looked up at me and smiled. I gave her a smile as well. Then I said.

"I love you baby."

"I love you too."

-THE END-

____________________________________
IM JOKING 😂😂 MORE TO COME GUYS. Cant wait 😉

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for my grammer errors. I'll try to make it better. I will try to update the next Chapter as soon as possible. Also im sorry I know my jokes suck. But I tried.

Also sorry if the Chapter short :(

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thoughts:

What's gonna happen next?

Do you like his brother Noah?

Do yall love Nick?

Comment ur thoughts :)
-----------------------------------------------------------

Do yall want more Zander & Charlotte scenes?

What do you think should Zan & Char ship name be? (comment yall)

Do you guys want Char pov? or Nick Pov?

Pls vote and comment. It would mean alot to me. I love reading you guys comments. Also sorry if this chapter is short💜 Also please follow me. It would mean alot if you do.

Love yall
See you soon

Love,
Mel💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 68.1K 47
Love... It's a funny thing. It makes people do things they would never dream of doing. People kill for it.... But with this man... It's something dif...
269K 7K 10
In which Min Yoongi, aka Suga the famous rapper of BTS, pretends to be more dominant than he really is. - Contains omegaverse.
1.5M 42.1K 43
The Italian Mafia - Book 1 Started: May 31, 2016 Completed: January 5, 2017 Chapters: 37 Available Online: TBD Chloe is a three year old, adorable li...
10.9K 608 10
Victoria Yun is the sunshine to the gray thunderstorm that is Doctor Gregory House. Many patients doubt the always-smiling, high school dropout that...