We Met At Our Wedding ( JJK F...

By StupidButCute00

#1 in Kpopff In which Y/N and Jungkook met at each other's weddings with only one thing in common : "Both Y... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Sequel
Sequel: Part 1/3
Sequel: Part 2/3
Sequel: Part 3/3

Chapter Nine

41.5K 1.9K 947
By StupidButCute00

Chapter Nine:  Show Hate 

" Seems like you spent the night out ? " Mark broke the awkward silence in your small house as his gaze was focused on the untouched bed, Mark, The man you don't know how to refer him, your ex boyfriend ? ex friend ? ex fiance

Guess names don't matter now, Mark was the person who said he loved you and you took him at his word. He said you were his soul mate and over the years he became part of the bedrock of you personality. "You know I only let you in because i am a mature person" You refused to think about him than just a man who cheated, You stopped yourself from remembering the memories you two shared together, You held yourself together and glared at the man who sat on your couch while you standing by the small dining table. " So tell me what you want and take your leave because I am busy." your voice lowered, almost to a whisper.

" I know you're not busy Y/N ah.." The man looked at you challenging, You almost swore you saw his lips forming a smirk, Isn't he here to apologize? "You took fifteen days off for our honeymoon, remember ? " 

" I do remember." You crossed your arms around your chest and looked at him " I do remember how our wedding went as well." You added, tightening your ponytail. The man looked unimpressed as if knew you were faking all this image of being 'strong' 

You watched Mark sighing before standing up " Look Y/N ah, I love y------"

" Don't you dare say you love me." Your eyes almost burned his soul as he stood looking at you,  those angry eyes he was staring at are your pain untold. 

" Please listen to me, just once." He walked closer to you but you walked back and he nodded understanding " I know you still have somethin-------"  

"No No No..... d-don't play this game with me Mark, You know what I have been thinking those days? " You stopped his words before he finish " I .......I w-was stuck between wishing we were married now and wishing we had never met.......A-and do you know what was the last thought ?  " Your eyes made him shut up again, For him your eyes were his weakness, they were the door of your soul that he could always tell what you were thinking and always...... what was inside you were kindness and love, he knew you loved him but now..... He didn't see that.

Those eyes Marking was starting at were your shield and sword, they were the gathering of clouds for a rainfall you decided he'll never witness. he doesn't deserve them

"I know you hate me and don't want to see me, but I'm really sorry, but you can't blame it all on me Y/N, Any man will do that if his girlfriend barely kiss him. Tell me, Why you didn't let me touch you ? You didn't trust me, did you? " Mark said

His voice sounded more pained than anything which almost softened your heart but remembering the pain you felt on the day that was supposed to be the happiness one you closed your eyes and took a deep breath.

" Get out." you exclaimed, your anger and hatred getting the better of you as you breathed out before looking at him again, The man sounded shocked for a moment before his eyes went dark but that didn't scare you " I thought you came here to apologize and give me a proper excuse but you came here to blame me" You glared at him before walking to open the door. 

"Wait Y/N Think about it, it all could of been a misunderstanding " Mark said frantically, grasping for straws in his brain as he stare in to your eyes "It could of been all an accident" 

You coldly laughed" Do you take me for an idiot? For you to get to the point where she gets pregnant doesn't look like an accident ,Mark." You said flatly before opening the door wide " Now get out and never come back, My husband will be here in a minute" As if it was the word that starts a battle. The man's eyes widened for a second before narrowing in anger before walking toward you and stopped right in front of you, A cruel sneer formed on his smooth face and he leaned forward, eyes bearing straight into mine.

" Your husband? " Mark smirked and run a hand around your waist before whispering again "Who said you can call some other man your husband, huh baby girl?" 

Your hands twitched and you could feel a vein pulsing in your forehead, you were done with his crap, So you pushed him away and connected your hand with his cheek right away leaving his right cheek red from the slap " Don't.You.Dare.Touch.Me" You pointed with your finger warming him as you spoke between pauses. 

" SHUT UP.." as if it wasn't the man you knew was before you, he shouted and looked at you with night dark eyes and face the color of an over-ripe tomato, a shiver run down your body from the sudden behavior he was showing, you were scared.

When you watched him take step toward you, you took ones backwards. "Only I can have you Y/N." He sounded crazy when he said those words to you, he was not Mark you knew, you panicked when his hand grabbed your forearm tightly but you yanked it out, you were ready to run but then you felt his arm wrapped around you and slammed you against the wall.

" Ahhhh...." You whined in pain when he grabbed your wrist tightly, You tried to yank your hand from him but he grabbed a fist full of your hair and pulled it making you look at his face, Your  heart was racing, a  choked cry for help forced itself up your throat, and you felt a drop run down your cheek as you closed your eyes, afraid to meet your eyes with the man in front of you who held you against the wall with one of his hands fisting your hair and the other one around your throat.

" L-let me g-go." You whimpered and let out a cry as he yanked your hair.

" Look at me Y/N." His voice was deep and not normal and only showed anger.

You shook your head not wanting to do what he says.

" Don't make me hurt y---- AAHHHH SHIT" Mark whimpered in pain when you kicked him between his legs and run toward the bathroom closing the door behind you before he could catch you. 

You fell behind the bathroom door blocking it, your watery eyes enlarged and the hairs on the nape of your neck bristled " d-don't be scared.." you told yourself over and over again but the yellling from the other side was making it worse, you tried to put your hands on your ears but that didn't stop the loud screaming of Mark calling your name.

Your brain shut down, You were clammy and there was the glisten of a cold sweat. Your eyes went as wide as if someone was coming to deliver the fatal blow.

It's the feeling of the tightening in your chest. It's the way that when you open our lips, no sound can make it past. " O-One Two...TH-three.....Fo...." You breathed in and out but air wouldn't enter your lungs. Starved for air, Your heart raced at tremendous speeds, and Your lungs shallowly rose and fell in time.

You stopped abruptly. You had heard the tell tale musical sound from your lungs that told you an attack was coming. Already the you couldn't draw in your usual lung-full, as if concrete had been poured into your airways.

The panic and lack of air drove you to start gasping, breathing as if the oxygen had been sucked from the air around you. 

" Y/N ? Y/N PLEASE I AM SORRY....PLEASE OPEN." Mark knew what was happening to you as he begged for you to open, the man regretted everything he did, he made you scared and here you were suffering in the other side of the door "Please Y/N I WILL HELP YOU.....OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR." He kept knocking hard and trying to push the door open but nothing.

Feeling as if your lungs aren't there when trying to bring air in. You feel your muscles straining and the thoughts in your head turn from fear to a dizzy confusion.

Merk slid down the door with tears now running down his eyes, his knees meeting the cold floor. " Y/N....P-please......I AM SORRY.....OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR Y/N ... I AM SORRY " he hit the door one last hard bang before he was brought to his feet by a strong grip on his collar.

" Who the hell are you? " The man who came running inside your house after hearing the screams glared at Mark.

Mark yanked himself from the man and went to knock on the door again " Y/N...OP------" 

Jungkook pushed the man away and was about to punch him hard on the face before having his eyes widened from what Mark had to say next.

" SHE'S GONNA DIE.." Mark screamed on Jungkook's face.

" W-what ...." Jungkook's face fell faster than a corpse in cement boots. In that instant his skin became greyed, his mouth hung with lips slightly parted and his eyes were as wide as they could stretch.

" SHE CAN'T BREATH AND SHE DOESN'T WANT TO OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR......" Mark yelled again and went back banging hard on the bathroom " Y/N OPE-----"

Your thoughts were becoming jumbled and you almost thought you were gonna before hearing another voice from outside the bathroom.

" Y/N STEP AWAY FROM THE DOOR..." 

That wasn't Mark.

That's.......Jungkook

Using your last hope, you hardly moved away from the door that was slammed opened in a second, the last thing you remember was the man called Jungkook kneeling down to you, but.... without uttering another sound you eyes closed.

" Y/N AH....Y/N AH ARE YOU OKAY?? " Jungkook's brain stutters for a moment and his eyes take in more light than he expected as he run down to hold you in his arms, you were breathing hardly, or not breathing at all, he couldn't tell as he immediately carried you and start running out of the house meeting Mark on the way, Jungkook gave him a deadly stare " If this is because of you, I will kill you with my own hands...." He run away with this.

Since you worked in a hospital, your house was near your workplace, That's why Jungkook didn't want to wait for an ambulance.

-

Jungkook rushed in the hospital with a lifeless you in his arms " Help.....I need a doctor.." He yelled to grab their attention which he owned in a second, A doctor came running and two female nurses run toward him with a moving hospital bed which Jungkook put you in gently.

" What happened to her ? " The doctor began checking you immediately, starting from the movement in your eyes to your pulse.

" I found her like this..." Jungkook helped the nurses pushing the bed toward the ER.

The nurse stopped Jungkook from coming any further when they took you to the room, He just watched as the door closed.

----

About an hour later, a woman with a nursing uniform approached the man sitting in the waiting room " Excuse me, Did you come with Y/N ? " the woman watched Jungkook as he stood up nodding to her.

" How is she ? " He asked, his voice showed concern.

" She's good now, But w-what exactly happened? It was worst this time.. " The woman questioned looking at Jungkook carefully " Before that may I know who you are ? " 

Jungkook sighed in relief " Jeon Jungkook, her ...h-husband! " The word husband sounded weird but he could say that the nurse knew you so there's no point of lying. 

The woman nodded understanding then  shook hands with the man in front of her." Oh... I am Lee Eunha, Y/N's senior." Jungkook peered her way, face resolutely unimpressed.

" Y-you said It's worst thing time! this happened to her before ? " Jungkook asked as he waited for the petite body woman to answer.

" You can say so." She didn't gave him the answer he was looking for before she waved to him saying he could go and talk to you. 

The man sighed and walked to the room she mentioned only to find you already out of the bed wearing your jacket, You turned when you heard the door open and smiled at the man painfully " You're here?" 

Jungkook didn't say anything when he walked toward you, checking you out carefully " You okay ? Feeling better ? "

You chuckled wishing he'd let it go and not ask " Of course, Like nothing happened.." 

" I really think you should rest a bit more, At least until the doctor says you can leave.." Jungkook said, his hands were now inside his pockets as he watched you combing your hair into the ponytail that was messed up earlier.

" Don't worry, Jungkook sshi " you opened your eyes wider, keeping the fake smile. "I already have permission, But I guess I will have to ask you to drive me home.......... again." You walked passed him to the door then looked back waiting for him to move too. 

The man gave up, Still having millions of questions but he prefer to keep them for himself for now. 

Jungkook and You walked down the hall. 

" Y/N ah, You okay ? I heard you fainted." A young man walked toward the both of you, wearing a white blouse, Jungkook automatically stopped when you do, he found himself watching the man carefully, from the clean shaven square jaw to the tuned into his voice. It was as deep as any man. Jungkook watched as he smiled with ease and made fluid arm movements to exaggerate his buoyant speech. A doctor ?But, He couldn't be much over twenty. Jungkook thoughts, He had that familiar look about him, the dark hair and glasses - almost nerdy but strong making Jungkook roll his eyes for no reason before placing his hand on your back as if he's announcing his presence that seemed to be forgotten. 

You immediately looked up at him, feeling guilty that you almost forget about him. "This is Jung Ken, a resident doctor" You smiled at Jungkook who politely moved his hand for a handshake, "Ken, This is Jeon Jungkook..."

Jungkook waited for you to added something after his name but he does not. He felt wrong and lowkey wanted to hear the word husband from you, but...... Why did she call him Ken ?Like she knows him ......very well , he thoughts. 

" Nice to meet you..." Ken smiled but Jungkook just sighed and looked down at you after he I realized he held his gaze too long.

" I guess we'll have to go, you need to rest after all " He said then looked at Ken " Right, Doctor ? " The sarcasm was obvious in Jungkook's tone making the young doctor chuckle and you confused. 

" True, Y/N ... You need to rest, but don't stay for too long we already missed you around here." Ken smiled and patted your head playfully before walking away. 

Jungkook didn't know he was glaring at the man till you called his name. " Do you know him or something? " 

" Huh? N-no....why would you say that? " Jungkook awkwardly hook his head, his earring tinkling from the motion ,You held your breath behind pursed lips to steel yourself against the gales of laughter threatening to come.

" You know Jungkook sshi, If I knew we had something romantic between us, I'd definitely assume you were jealous just now  " You giggled, as you adjusted your sleeves before start walking again, hoping your joke will raise his spirits. Instead he huffs cutely.

" I was not." He disagreed, True Jungkook didn't know the man but he just didn't like him, for no reason ...

Jungkook followed you silently as you waved good bye to every person you knew here, " You're sure popular for someone in their rookie year." Jungkook smiled as he opened the door of his car for you to get in before running to his side.

"Everybody talk to me for some reason." You smiled and watched him fix his seat belt. " But probably because I don't glare at people when I meet them the first time." You chuckled teasing him.

Jungkook knew what you just did and couldn't help but to chuckle back " Well, My job taught me to hate everyone until I know them very well." 

" Oh!" You looked at him, your smile faded " So, Have you changed your mind on someone before?" 

" Like I like them after hating them? " Jungkook start driving when he asked, He felt your head nodding. " Of course, many times actually "

" You're so weird."  Your voice was flat and emotionless as you looked at him blinking your eyes " Why don't you just be nice, then if you don't like them just avoid....... Why chose to hate first ? "

Jungkook laughed at your words before turning to look at you " People show their true self when you show them hatred ." He said, then turned to focus on the road. 

People show their true self when you show them hate. 

those words kept repeating themselves inside your mind, If he said that yesterday you would have gave him a Disney princess lecture on how kindness works every time but after what Mark did today just because you asked to him to leave........ made Jungkook's words make more sense that what you used to think. 

" I guess you're right." You said 

You two didn't say anything until you arrive to your house, You wished Jungkook just said goodbye and left but he followed you up to the third floor where you lived. 

You pushed your door open and took a deep breath wishing Mark was already out, you stepped inside the empty house and sighed in relief, you walked to the refrigerator and grabbed a small bottle of water " You want some ? " you asked the man who entered staring around your small place you called home for years.

Jungkook's gaze stopped on the bathroom door now, you bite your lips nervously " S-seems like you broke my door, now that's a p-problem...." You faked a laugh thinking that if you joked he won't ask but as if he read your mind, his next words made you put the bottle in the sink and walk to the couch.

"Don't think I won't ask if you pretend nothing happened." Jungkook said, his voice deep and serious." I have been a lawyer for three years now Y/N, The marks in your neck and wrist are enough for me to picture what happen, but my question now is who the hell was that guy ? " 

" I d-don't know." You lied and looked everywhere but his eyes.

Jungkook makes his  face straighter than a poker player and say " Don't bullshit me, Y/N... he was calling your name when I arrived."  his face is serious all the way from his eyes to his mouth, no pleasure at all, not even masked

Your skin became icy and pale as white itself, you didn't want to tell him anything more about your life, you didn't want to get involved nor closer. You already feel like you told him enough of your life. " I am sorry Jungkook sshi." You bite your lips and looked down " I am thankful for your help b-but...... I think we shared enough untold-things, I don't think getting involved in each other's lives will be a good idea in our situation." You said, your tone burdened with guilt. 

You kept your eyes down and just waited for him to say something, One second passed.Two seconds passed.Three seconds passed. Guilt was eating and pestering you. A fire burned in your mind and throat, After everything he did he must be angry now. you thoughts. 

" I understand." Jungkook finally found his voice, he wasn't expecting you to say that but deeply he agreed, after all their no point on sharing many things but not in this case." But....."

You found his eyes again " But ? " 

" This is not about sharing things, Y/N." The man said, walking to sit in the couch beside you " The man attacked you, If  you didn't forget your phone in my car and I didn't come back what do you think will happen ? " 

You looked down.

" You were rarely breathing, locked inside the small bathroom with a man banging on your door." Jungkook looked down at you, studying your face carefully " He was your ex, wasn't he? "

You immediately looked at Jungkook shocked, The man noticed and this proved his guess.

" H-He came to.....say something." You looked down again 

" I don't care what he came to say, Only what he did matter now." Jungkook said " You'll come with me to the police sta-------"

" No please.." You looked at Jungkook, serious. " I don't want to sue him, I am sure he won't come back again, Plus as you can see I am already done packing....He won't even know where I will stay." you looked at the boxes packed in the corner. 

" Y/N.."

" I am serious Jungkook sshi." Jungkook sighed knowing he won't be able to change your mind.

" But what exactly happened? the nurse said something like this happened to you before ." Jungkook questioned 

" Ahh that.." You faked a smile and looked to the window "This happen every time I get scared.."

" Scared? " 

You nodded "More like an asthmatic attack, I will have difficulties in breathing if I get seriously scared.." You smiled at him to hide the pain you feel " I usually get better after few minutes if someone was with me or something, ending up in the hospital happened few times as long as I remember..." 

Here you were sharing more thing with Jungkook without even realizing it.

-

To Be Continued ....... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 32.9K 71
"Let's get one thing straight. We're friends. But you're still mine. Okay?" - Highest Ranking : #59 in FanFiction Highest Ranking : #17 in BTS
231K 10.2K 29
After years of suffering, Taehyung and Jungkook decide to give their marriage one last chance.
Love Me By -love-

Fanfiction

592K 39.3K 52
I love her, but she doesn't love me. I don't love him, but I need to stay with him. I love you so much but why don't you love me back? What more sho...
19.5K 1.3K 19
If you found the right person, there's no need to worry about your black and white life - a jimin fanfiction