Bad Boy( Richard Camacho)

By cncoXjb

Richard Camacho your typical bad boy in school. Rebbeca Gomez new girl at school. What will happen when the... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
OMG
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
READ
43
44
45
46
Erick
47
48
49
50
51
52
READ
❤️
IMPORTANT
NEW UPDATE
YAY
DON'T FORGET
NEW

15

1.2K 46 3
By cncoXjb

Rebbeca

The more I spend time with Richard the more things I learn. The more I spend time with Joel the more I realize I just want to be with Richard. Yes, I'm falling for the bad boy of the school. The truth is he isn't all that bad. Well, maybe a little. But , no one has to know. I've been thinking on breaking up with Joel. But , I decided to give " us" more time. I am currently at their game. Yes , their game because they are on the same team. Except for
Christopher he doesn't play basketball. He accompanied my sister and I on the bleachers of the gym. We are currently at another school.

" you got this." I heard my sister tell Erick. The game was about to start soon.

As much as I wanted to go up to Richard u couldn't. One , I have my " boyfriend". Two , Yocelyn is here and I don't need problems.

" good luck baby." I kissed his cheek.

" thank you beautiful." He said and jogged to the rest of the team.

Richard and I then locked eyes. I sent a warm smile his way. He returned the favor. Soon enough the game began and I watched them play. Well , more like watched Richard play. He was so good. You can tell he likes the sport.

" Yayyy!" We cheered as we won.

I knew it the other team sucked.

" We Won!" Joel ran up to me and picked me up. He spun me around.

" your sweaty , gross." I giggled

" right I should shower." He chuckled

Then the rest of the boys came running and cheering.

" Yo let's grab some food and celebrate." Yashua said

We all nodded and the boys went to change.

* restaurant*

We decided on the diner. The diner is like our spot. I sat next to Joel of course and Richard sat across from me. Everyone engaged in conversation. I just pulled out my phone. How can Joel and I act like a couple if we can barley talk in person. I was on my phone and I then felt a kick on my foot. I looked up and saw Richard on his phone. My phone then vibrated.

From Camacho ( I had to change his name) : having fun ?
To Camacho : so much fun

I heard a chuckle. I looked up and saw Richard laughing.

From Camacho : we'd have more fun if we were alone 🤪😂
To Camacho : siga soñando

I stared at my phone waiting for a reply. I looked up and realized Richard and Yocelyn sucking each other's faces off. I sighed and put my phone away.

" Damn ya that hungry." Yashua said

" yes." Christopher said

" no tu loco." Erick said

" oops." Christopher said

* sometime later*

" Joel we don't really act like a couple." I spoke " haven't even kissed."

We are currently in his room.

" Becky it's just." He spoke

" Yes Joel ?" I asked

He crashed his lips onto mine.

" I like you so much and sometimes I just don't know what to say around you. I freeze up." He confessed

" don't be scared be comfortable around me. We must make this work." I said.

Sigh. Joel likes me. That's exactly what I didn't want to happen.

This has nothing to do with the story. How many of you like shawn Mendes or Camila Cabello ? How many of you ship them ? Have you heard their song señorita?

I love them both and I obviously ship them. They are the cutest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 2.5K 45
" ᴵ ᶠᵁᶜᴷᴵᴺᴳ ᴴᴬᵀᴱ ᵞᴼu ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ˢᴼᴼᴮᴵᴺ!! " " ᴰᴼᴺ'ᵀ ᵂᴼᴿᴿᵞ ᵀᴴᴱ ᶠᴱᴱᴸᴵᴺᴳ ᴵˢ ᴹᵁᵀᵁᴬᴸ ᴶᵁˢᵀ ˢᵁᶜᴷ ᴹᴱ ᴼᶠᶠ ᴳᴼᴼᴰ , ᴮᴵᵀᶜᴴ " What happens when school's playboy meets k...
21.5K 975 26
𝑌𝑎 𝑡𝑢́ 𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑑𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑒... 𝑌𝑜 𝑡𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑛̃𝑒́ , 𝑡𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑒𝑙 𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑟 𝑌𝑜 𝑒𝑛 𝑜𝑡𝑟𝑎 𝑣𝑖𝑑𝑎 𝑙𝑙�...
10.2K 224 26
Shes Christopher velez sister. She gets in a huge fight with best friend and now lives with her brother and his friends. She gets closer to one in pa...
8.7K 831 33
𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝙲𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚊? 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜...