Berk National High (Editing)

By NameIsHiccup

Hiccup and Astrid are living together, not as a couple but complete strangers. Hiccup has a past that preven... More

Berk National High
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
PLEASE FIX THIS WATTPAD, I BEG YOU! LOST CHAPTER 16
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Question
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Final)
Epilogue

Chapter 18

4.3K 95 144
By NameIsHiccup

You guys, T_T how could you forget about the contract! Anyway, I need you guys to be ready. Because this story will have a little angst and drama that I know most of you can't stand that's why I'm telling this. If you don't want drama, dont read it. Don't say I didn't warn you.

But not on this chapter, I'm talking about the future chapters.

Astrid POV

No matter what. I will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever marry that stupid fiancé of mine. I bet that guy is ugly as ugly as Heather and as cocky as Snotlout just because his rich. I bet he has a very stupid and ridiculous name and attitude, I bet he picks on his nose, I bet he's a scaredy cat, I bet he looks like someone that cannot be trusted. Someone I will despise for years if ever this stupid arrange marriage does occur

''What do you mean?" I asked Ruffnut for help cause. I really don't know what to do. I like Hank, yes. I don't know what came into my mind, as soon as my mom texted to me the word 'You're Engaged.' .. I panicked and ...

''You introduce Hank as your boyfriend.'' She smirked. But..but what would Hiccup think about that?

''What would it do? How will it help me with my situation? What if he hates me for it because he thinks that I'm only using him to cancel this arrange marriage? I can't take that, seriously!? Can you imagine that?! What a crappy and stupid love story this would become! Come on, think of something else, at least something that you think would wor-- '' I panicked. Oh, dear.. I'm sooooo panicking right now.

''Then tell Hank that you don't want to marry that guy and you asked him to be your boyfriend so that you can show him that you love him and that you fight for your love in front of your parents and they would be forced to cancel the marriage because of the sincerity and motivation that you showed to them. Don't ya think that'll work?"

''But what about the guy's parents?! What if they refuse to and insist on continuing the marriage?"

''Oh please,'' She waved, ''You worry too much, Astrid. That's so not you.''

''Don't tell me if you were in my position you can still stay calm while having A Fiancé that you barely know and a best friend who is sometimes a complete lunatic and A really complicated situation that is almost making my freaking mind explode from to much complication! Don't tell me your still gonna be freaking calm when you do!"

''Okay, geez. Don't be such a hot-headed, I was just trying to cool you up, you look like your about to die of hyper ventilation actually. You gotta breath, Astrid. Do you wanna die early?"

She said and I did as she told me too., I breathed..

''Anyway,'' she nudge me in that annoying way, but I'm still nervous as a chicken. ''You and your boyfriend are living in the same house, How are you gonna deal with that?" She teased. I rolled my eyes. Hank is not my boyfriend

''What do you mean?''

''Don't you dare act all innocent on me, right now. You know full-well what the heck I'm talking about!"

''To hell with you. Were having a meeting in 3 months, so I'm gonna need your help to come up with a plan. Pronto''

''Okay, first ask Hank to be your boyfriend and don't tell him about this.''

''Why wont I?"

''Because, like you said, it gives bad impression. Tell him after you introduce him to your parents to add more effects or something.'' If I wasn't panicking right now, I'd say that this is pretty stupid but unfortunately I am and can't think straight because of too much stress.

''I feel like having a drink,'' I sighed. I need some alcohol.

''Then after school let's discuss this over a drink,''

''This plan of yours better work because,''

I won't marry that guy. [A/N Really? *wiggles eyebrows*]

Hiccup pov

''Where's Tuffnut?" I asked, it was really unusual for him not to be here when Fishlegs is here.

''Oh, he's in the infirmary because of something, I did.'' Fishlegs said. Wait something he did?! I thought he was harmless

''What do you mean?"

''I may or may not have jumped on his back and crushed him with my own body when he slapped me in my cheeks to wake me up.'' Fishlegs sighed, I laughed ''I mean, everyone's grumpy when woken up and-and ... I think I went a little too far,'' He explained. I agree.. I'm not really a morning person myself

''Nah, he's okay. I'm pretty sure, cause that guy had tasted a lot more pain with Astrid than with you,''

Fishlegs pursed his lips and leaned closer to whisper and I did too, ''I don't think so.'' He said, ''I think I broke his back...'' He trailed, I chuckled, ''Like badly broken back and probably crushed his lungs too.''

And as if on cue, Tuffnut showed up, walking towards us, with one hand below his back and one on his knee. He looked like an old lady.

''Oh, I'm hurt. I'm very much hurt.'' He say. ''My back! I can't feel my back, I think I have broken ribs, oh wait, is ribs and back related? Oh my god. My back, I'll try moving again.'' He took a step and his back made a crunch sound, ''Oh god, bad idea.''

I laughed and Fishlegs frowned, ''Come on Fish, Tuff looks like he's enjoying his broken back ribs or something.''

''This is awesome and crazy and hurts.'' We heard Tuffnut say

''See, I told you.'' I grinned, ''That guy is tough. That's why Tuffnut. You know, Tough not'' I tried to explain but failed. Oh.. Not Tough? ... •____•

''Yeah, your right..'' Then we watch him. I know that may sound a bit.. Kinda rude [My friends and I do that with one another..] But.. Its funny. We saw someone pushed the door open, Johny. He waved at us as he started walking. He gave Tuffnut a pat in the back which earned another groan and another "My back!" Come out of his mouth.

''Hey guys,'' He sat then glared at me as soon as he flashed Francis a smile ''Why didn't you tell me you two were together you lucky bastardo?" He playfully punched me, "You could've just told me. I'm your Weirdo Pal John for thorsake!" He smirked. My brow immediately knitted together, What is he saying now? Who's together?

''What are you talking about now?'' I asked, confused as hell.

He rolled his eyes. ''You know, what I'm talking about. Everybody knows.'' Everybody knows but me.

''Uh.. I don't..'' Fishlegs shrugged. Johny then leaned to his ears and whispered something I can't hear. Fishlegs eyes widen and Johny pulled away smirking,

''Guys?" I asked, completely weirded and creeped out that my classmates and school mates knows something about me and someone that I don't know about. Oh Thor, Do I have amnesia?! ''What's happening here?"

''You dont have to hide it as a secret, Hotcup'' He winked.

I groaned, "Just spill the beans, will you?"

''whatever dude. Everyone already knows that you and Astrid are together and kept it a secret.'' He said, Wait.. Me and Astrid? Oh man..

''Ugh..'' Came a voice, ''I don't.'' We looked over to see Tuffnut, FINALLY. He sat beside Johny careful about his back. ''Or do I?" He said with voice that attempted to sound mysterious. Which didn't.. And how the hell did they know about that? Did heather really told everyone about us? Now what are we like a pretend couple? And its only been 32 minutes since that incident happened!

I chuckled at the memory, ''Look, guys. Were no--''

''Denial~~" Tuff sung.

''So how did you do it, man?''

''Tell us how you asked her"

''Oh since when did you two become together?"

''Did you two kiss already?"

''Who did the first move?"

''Does she sleep with a teddy bear?"

''How do she look like in pajama?"

''Can I know the ship name?"

''Do you love her?"

Oh, this is gonna be one hell of a day.

Night -Hiccup and Astrid's house- (Hiccup's POV)

I went upstair immediately and slumped down to bed after I gave Toothless and Stormfly their Fishes and gave them their bath.

That was exhausting.. Tuffnut, Fishlegs and Johny didn't stop. They even bother me in Free Time. Argh.. And the girls.. The girls.. They kept on asking me, since when and something something. I don't even know how to answer..

Not long after that I heard Astrid open my door and layed down beside me, equally exhausted.

''I'm sleeping here with you tonight.'' She said, burying her face under my pillow.

''Yeah,sure.'' I replied. I don't really care, I feel like I'm in heaven now that I'm in my bed. ''Did they--''

''Yes, they did.'' She looked up, ''I can't believe that Heather would actually tell other people about it. I mean come on, I thought it'd be like..''

''Oh, I'm so hurt I don't want them to be mushi-mushi wawawa'' She mimicked. I laughed at her actions. ''So how did it feel?" She asked

''How what feels?"

She rolled her eyes, ''You know to make her feel the pain?"

''I feel guilty actually..'' I bit my lip, she gave me a look then punched my arm. Not as strong as her normal punches but still hurts as hell.

''Stop that! Why can't you just forget her and find someone who won't hurt you? There are like tons of other girls out there. Forget about her she's not worth your time and most specially your tears. Your tears are far too precious to be wasted on someone like Heather, Trust me. Once you found the right girl, You'll realize how much of an idiot you were when you thought you love Heather.''

''My father used to tell me never to accept someone who'll break my heart and be the reason of my tears.. Instead that I should wait for that someone who's heart will break at the sight of my tears. You should too''

''Will your heart break if I cry?" I asked playfully

''Of course I will!" She answered, but then she blushed and averted her eyes. I chuckled. Astrid is a really sweet girl she may act tough on the outside but she's a softie on the inside.

''Yeah.. I think, I found my right girl.'' I looked over to her and she looked back at me. I smiled.. Definitely, the right girl..

She blushed ''Well, she must be lucky.''

''What? That some dork love her?" I joked,

She laughed, ''Near but that not it.'' She smirk, ''She's lucky that some stupidly handsome smart dorky boy with a loyal and sincere heart loves her.''

I chuckled, ''Well, I guess. Your lucky then''

''What do you mean by that?" She asked staring into my eyes, brow knitted together as if waiting for me to say those words. I shrugged.

''Exactly what you think I mean.''

''Say it.'' She said. Is it really the right time to tell her this? Isnt it going to be a little too early for me to say this?.. Argh, I don't care. I want to be honest.. For once in my life I'll actually speak and tell what I really feel with others.. But, what if.. She doesn't feel the same? Whatever. At least I told her right? I closed my eyes and tried to relax.. I took a deep breath.

''I love you''

The end.. For now..

Oh, god I feel so tired and lazy.. I don't want to move a finger.. Oh dear.. Its just a short chapter but I hope you enjoyed. I'll update in 3 months. See you by then

Did I leave you with a cliffhanger again? Lol xD =P I'll see you in 3 months my friends, or if ever I feel like it maybe in 1 month. *runs away before someone kidnaps me and force me to write*

HADDOCK_HICCUP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 729 11
A college au where Dipper and mabel go to different colleges but when Mabel comes to visit things have change. Written by: Pineneedleshurt on Tumblr
132K 4K 21
It's been four years since Marinette Dupain-Cheng became Ladybug, one of the many super heroes of Paris, although the others are only called on in ca...
525K 11.3K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
12.8K 652 30
↳ in which a young girl falls asleep in the car of the biggest criminal group in Japan or Eri gets herself in trouble even in another timeline.