Opposites attract - Dally Win...

By Writergal1500

"You don't know where I come from, and I don't know where you come from. So lets just put aside our differenc... More

About Gracie:
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 51:
Chapter 52:
Chapter 53:
Chapter 54:
Chapter 55:
Chapter 56:
Chapter 57:
Chapter 58:
Chapter 59:
Chapter 60:
Chapter 61:
Not a chapter
Chapter 62:
Chapter 63:
Chapter 64: The Calm Before
Chapter 65: The Storm
Bonus!
Question
New fic!
Ha
???
AWWWW YAHHH

Chapter 50!

4.1K 78 372
By Writergal1500

I woke up to screaming... my screaming.

Tears were flooding down my face and landing onto my bedsheets leaving the once soft material drenched. 

More painful screams escaped my mouth as vivid graphic visions of Dally dying replayed themselves through my mind.

 I didn't have enough strength to even try and stop them.

My entire body was shaking, and I couldn't see anything in the pitch black of my empty room.

"Gracie" his voice booming in my mind, bouncing off the walls as his voice haunts me.

His voice kept getting louder and I tried to dull it down with my own screaming, but failed as it only kept getting louder.

"Gracie!" there it was again, stabbing me in the heart thousands of times, and twisting it around to only make the wound bigger. 

My strong screams were now cracking and breaking just like my heart each time his voice played in my mind.

Why does it hurt so much?

There was a longing empty feeling in my heart, and my stomach kept dropping as if I were falling.

I couldn't breath.

"Gracie!" This time louder than my dying screams from my sore throat.

Only this time the lights were turned on with it.

I was blinded by the light, but my clouded eyes helped shield the piercing light from entering full force.

I could see a tall muscular figure walking fast towards me and sitting down beside me.

I knew it was my grandpa.

But my clouded visions only made the visions of Dallas more powerful, and I swear it was Dallas who was sitting next to me, gently rubbing a hand up and down my back.

He sounded so much like Dallas.

My shattered mind was making it sound like Dallas. Making it look like Dallas; in hopes it will help heal me, but it's only making it so much worse.

Because Dallas is gone. 

Because Dallas is dead.

I watched him die.

I watched his terrified face as he stared up at me gripping my hand tightly trying to get his last few words out.

I watched as he suffered.

I couldn't do anything.

I watched as he died.

And I watch my self getting farther and farther away from a lifeless Dallas Winston while being pulled away by a devastated gang.

They lost two brothers.

I lost a brother and a lover.

And that was too much to bear.

It was too much for me.

"Calm down. I'm right here" the voice beside me hushes as they grip my hand tightly.

I wish my grandpa would just leave.

I know he's trying to help me, but he's just making things so much worse... so much more painful.

I felt the figure shift and then soon after felt a pair of soft warm lips on mine.

This isn't my grandpa.

I squint my eyes as if it will make it easier to see through my clouded vision.

It helped a little, and enough for me to see the outline of Dally's jawline.

I harshly wiped the tears around my eyes, and looked again.

This time I was met with a clearer version of Dallas Winston.

It couldn't be him.

I saw him die.

I went through all that pain.

For good measure and to help sort out my confused mind I took my shaking hand and slapped him across the face.

I heard the 'smack' as skin collided with skin.

"Why is it you always slap me?" the figure asks as it takes a thumb and wipe tears that have fallen from my watery eyes.

It was him.

It was Dallas Winston.

Theres no way.

Am I dead?

"No you're not" the voice which is clearly Dallas's speaks.

I jump at the realness of his voice.

It wasn't like the voices. 

It was his.

"Are you dead?" I manage to get out with my squeaking and cracking voice.

"If I were dead were I be able to do this?" he asks as he leans down and kisses me on my cheek.

The kiss felt so real, so warm.

But my warm feeling was replaced with Dallas's last kiss he gave to me. 

He kissed me on the cheek before he left.

Before he died.

Before I would never be able to see him again.

The kiss from my cheek was then moved to my lips.

His soft lips against mine washed all the vivid visions out of my head, and replaced them with ones of me falling asleep while holding tightly onto Dally.

I opened my eyes, but it didn't help much because the cloudiness was still there, but there he was, kissing me ever so softly.

He was really there.

Was it all a nightmare?

Was all that pain really just a nightmare, and I've been asleep next to Dallas the entire time?

I was so confused, but his warm arms wrapping around my shaking body was enough to know that this was real.

I couldn't calm down though. 

Although my screaming stopped it was just because of how I physically couldn't do it anymore, I was still shaking like crazy, and I could feel the emptiness in my heart overflow with Dallas's warmth once more.

But this time it felt different.

I was scared.

I'm letting this single person have such an impact on me and my life, and it can just get ripped away from me in seconds without warning.

Do I really want to go through that pain again?

Would I be able to go through all that pain again?

The more I thought about it the more it frightened me.

I really had no control over us.

He could just get ripped away from me in seconds, and I would have to go through all that pain again.

If it really was just a nightmare and it wasn't real, I still felt the pain, I still felt broken, and I still wanted to die. 

I love Dallas, but that pain was unbearable.

It was the worst kind of torture.

"It's okay Gracie, I'm right here. Everything's okay" he whispers in my ear as he holds onto me tightly, afraid that if he lets me go I'll start to scream again.

"Promise me you're going to be okay" he whispers gently into my ear again.

"If I can promise you that Dallas Winston, can you promise me that you won't do anything stupid that will get you killed?" I ask unsure of is he could even hear me with my weak voice.

He must've known what I had dreamt about, and he didn't ask which I appreciated. Because if he asked I would just break down again.

"I promise Gracie" he says giving me another gentle squeeze into his warm embrace.

"Then I promise too" I respond, my eyes closing in pain from talking.

As much as it hurt to speak I needed to say it. 

The nightmare made me realize just how much I love Dallas Winston. 

If possible love is an understatement.

I worked up all my strength and braced myself for the sharp pain in my throat. 

"I love you Dallas Winston." 

I could feel his body tense up, but he never let go of me. 

Instead he held me even tighter not bothering to be gentle anymore.

"I love you too Gracie Striker." 

And I knew that I would go through all that pain again, all that torture if it meant that I could be with Dallas. If it meant that I could love Dallas.

There was no more fear.

It vanished when I realized that it's all worth it for him.

Because I love Dallas Winston.

AHWOWJWUwoKBSsajfbAHJFhajevd HWG!!!!!!!

Chapter 50 already! 

I was originally going to end it hear, but then I think I found a better ending, so we still have a ways to go! 

I am so sorry for that scare in the last chapter, but I just needed to have that in there to show you guys how much Gracie loves Dallas... I'm sorry for putting you through that pain, but hey it was worth it in the end :') 

Thank you all so much for continuing to read this. I know that some chapters are really bad, but you guys stuck through it all and I couldn't be more happy :) You guys mean the world to me.

Talk to y'all in the next chapter!

Oh and this is for you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 165 36
The cousin of the Curtis' comes to town when her mom dies and needs a place to stay. She is a Party Girl trying to change. Her cousins take her in an...
3.3K 183 31
a dallas winston love or hate story? who knows? read to find out;) THANKS FOR 1K READS!! started (12/31/20) ended (1/11/21)
1K 19 24
You've been moving around the country with your abusive, Drug addict parents who break the law almost everyday. Even thought things are hell over at...
14.9K 125 44
A high school dropout who is only friends with a group of greasers. Her mother left her with her dad at age 6. Sage and her father left Tulsa; until...