Percy Jackson and Httyd (Edit...

By PhysicWolf

Never mess with a drunk god. You never know what they'll do. When Percy Jackson stumbles into Olympus to find... More

Chapter 1- Never mess with the Gods (edited)
Chapter 2-Percy is confused (Edited)
Chapter 3-I don't even know what's going on anymore! (edited)
Chapter 4-Can I Get a Dam. Break!
A.N and Q&A
Chapter 7- Dragon nip=drugs
Chapter 8- Let's hope Zeus didn't hear me
Late Halloween special
Chapter 9-The Percy Discovery Channel
Christmas Special!
Chapter 10-All awesome stories have time skips!
Author note- 10K!
Chapter 11- Shrimpzilla
Chapter 12-There's the Gilled Bronze Belly!
A/N
A/N

Chapter 6- Gods had libraries?

4.9K 118 34
By PhysicWolf

Italics=thoughts (only for this chapter!)

Now after passing out after shooting good old boiling H2O out of my mouth, I expected a relaxing sleep.

I'm lying, I'm a demigod, I rarely have relaxing sleep. I got what I expected. Almost as soon as I fell I was in another place (in human form and barefoot!). I looked around and the first thing I thought was, Annabeth would love this place. My heart hurt every time I thought about her but here Annabeth was all I could think of when I looked around. She would have loved the architecture of this place. The walls were the same grey as her eyes and the carpet was the same blonde as her hair.

Wait, what if the carpet was made of her hair? Okay, Jackson? That's just gross.

'I promise Annabeth, I'll come back as soon as possible' I thought to myself as I looked around, the pain lessening as my hope to see her again grew. I knew I was in a library because of the shelves upon shelves of books surrounding me. Some seemed as old as Chaos while others were so new they weren't even out of their plastic sleeves!

I walked around, actually floated but who cares, and whipped around when I heard some rustling. I slowly floated over there and found, Zeus? 

I didn't expect the Lord of the sky to have a pile of books around him, and to be sitting on a lightning blue armchair.
"Not this one either" Zeus grumbled, throwing the book over his shoulder for it to land into a pile of books behind him.
"Can someone remind why we are doing this?" A voice asked.
"Because we sent a hero of Olympus to another world" Many voices chorused like they have answered many times. 
"And why isn't Athena helping?" The voice asked again
"Because she wants to keep my son away from her daughter".
I turned around to see my father in an armchair as well, flipping through an ancient book that was falling apart before placing it next to him and grabbing another. 
"When do we get to punish-" the voice started to ask.
"WHEN WE FIND OUT HOW TO GET HIM BACK!" Everyone I saw shouted.

I smiled, at least they were trying to find a way, though what was it about punishment? I suddenly catch a whiff of fresh strawberries and fertilizer, a scent I was so familiar with.

I turned around as quickly as possible and what I saw brought, tears of happiness to my eyes. Camp Half Blood, in all it's strawberry, lava, and wonderful glory. Homesickness continuously punched my stomach as I walked around. I could spot old friends and new demigods, though they couldn't see me as this was just a dream. As I made a beeline to Cabin 3 nostalgia washed through me as I walked and felt home soil beneath my feet.

I walk into the cabin to find it neat and tidy. 

Tyson must have been here!'  I thought, remembering him cleaning our cabin and saving me from the dish duty in my 4th year of camp.

I smiled as I looked at the pristine state of the cabin. The fountain was still flowing, the abalone on the walls created still created rainbows, the metal flock of hippocampi or 'fish-ponies' were still shiny, and the unknown underwater plants and corals were thriving. I took a deep breath and my smile only grew wider as I remembered the cabin in Montauk, the place where mum and dad met. I hope Mum's doing alright.

There were two odd things about the room, one was that the usual sea breeze blowing through had seemed to completely disappeared. The second was that all except one bed was littered with metal trinkets. Then I realized that bed was mine.

'He must be waiting for me' I thought as homesickness uppercuts me.

Though I wanted to stay, I forced myself to walk out of our cabin and towards the lake. I passed excited campers carrying quivers filled with bows and arrows and cursing demigods. I heard Clarrise yelling and laughing and thought,

'Well, looks like Clarrise has another victim.'

Though everyone seemed so happy there was a lingering weight in the atmosphere. It was like they were laughing to become ignorant of this weight. I walked in and found that my body/mind had changed the destination from the lake to the beach. I didn't mind though. Both places were meaningful to me.

I felt sand between my toes as I stepped onto the beach. The crashing waves were calming and as I got closer I could feel the mist lightly spraying me as the waves batted the beach. Then I heard the sobbing.

"You told me we were staying together."

I turned to see my Wise Girl sobbing her eyes out. Not loud enough for the camp to hear but audible if someone was close by.

"Stupid Seaweed Brain, why do you always end up disappearing?"

I gave a half-hearted chuckle as I thought, 'The Fates do hate me. Why else would I have such an eventful life?'

"Can't we just have a normal life?" She asked planting her face into her knees as the salty water licked her shoes.

I sighed, 'We're demigods, we're destined to have a life filled with troubles and monsters and we're supposed to have a painful death, even if we're heroes'

"I just want my Seaweed Brain back, even if it just for a few minutes" She sobbed harder, pulling her knees towards her as she hugs herself tightly.

Pain strikes my heart again as well as sadness. Tears well up in my eyes when she says this. I wish to be with her too but as I said, the Fates do hate me. I couldn't leave my Wise Girl crying so I walked up to her and hugged her, not minding being ankle-deep in water. It is my Father's territory after all.

I kiss her on the forehead and whisper,

"I miss you too Wise Girl."

She gasped and looked around as I let her go. I could feel myself wandering elsewhere but just as I was about to go I heard a word slip through her lips.

"Percy?"

I felt myself dissolve as she said this and found myself in another area. It was like I was in a cave. A very damp, dark cave. I could barely see my hands when I put them in front of me but, I could still hear.

"Where is Minotaur?!?!" Something or one screeched.

I scoffed, my old nemesis that, no matter how many times I kill him, doesn't learn a lesson? My old buddy is back in the pit of doom called Tartarus. I winced saying the primordial's name. It brought up bad memories from there but I can't act like he's Voldemort! I mean what?

"Didn't come back after his trip," something hissed.

"That means the sea scum is still alive" squawked something.

"Why are we targetting him? The other spawn of the gods will notice the lack of attacks." The hissing voice asked

"Because the sooner he's gone the better," Said a voice I recognized. Though I was glad I was finally hearing a normal voice I knew who it belonged to, Kelli.

"He is stronger every time we meet him, it is better to dispose of him than to avoid him. " Kelli stated as I stifled a laugh, afraid that they would hear me.

'I get stronger faster if you send monsters my way.' I thought

"Every time we send soldiers his way, he defeats them, no matter how strong they were, look at what he did to our sister in his first year as a demigod!" Shouted another voice I recognized, Euryale, also known as 'Die, demigod scum!'

"Then-" Kelli suddenly stopped and I knew what she was going to do. "Friends, your senses and possibly mine have gotten dull, someone is spying on us."

She whipped around as a smile, that could only be described as evil-looking, formed on her face. Before I knew she ripped through my dream and I back in dragon form.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DONE!!!!!!!

Yes, I know that it has been almost a month but here is your chapter! As I said, I warned you about me not updating regularly. Though this is mainly because I am in the middle of assessment seasion and have 4 due next week. I have made it a little longer than usual as I have realized that making my Chapters around 700 words is very short. There is not much to say except for do not expect another update soon. I have you warned you. Now off to do my PDHPE assessment. Wait, am I forgetting something? Oh yeah!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!

AND CYA NEXT CHAPTER!

(This is edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 1K 34
Percy finds out that he is a descendant from a very powerful dark wizard. And because he is the only person that is half demigod and half wizard, the...
Astrapi By Belle

Fanfiction

1.4K 43 5
In which Seraphina Potter considers herself to be to worlds most screwed over half-blood in history. ------ "I hate you, you realize that right?" "Tr...
16.7K 369 8
Sadly, I really don't have the motivation to continue this story any longer. I know a lot of you have been wanting to read more of it, and I sincerel...
342K 10.9K 107
Hera is infamous for meddling in other people's business. But when she takes it too far, this can lead to nothing good... Prophecies will be made. Qu...