The Day the Sun Died || BNHA...

็”ฑ -vainglorious

โ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™๐™‡๐™„๐™‰๐™‚, ๐™”๐™Š๐™๐™๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ ๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™” ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‰๐™‚. โž โ†ฃ A PARADOX IN WHICH ... ๆ›ดๅคš

โŸถ THE DAY THE SUN DIED
โŸถ PRAECEPTOR PERIMUS
โŸถ NOVICIUS
โŸถ VIGOUREUX
โŸถ RAHASYA
โŸถ BELDURRARAZTE
โŸถ SANGUE
โŸถ DRAUGS
โŸถ CALรœT
โŸถ VOITTO
โŸถ PORODICE
โŸถ SรRABINDI
โŸถ SONDKIRIN
โŸถ NALET
โŸถ ZEVRATI
โŸถ XADREZ
โŸถ BRร–NUGRร–S
โŸถ ZIEL
โŸถ MALEROZAN
โŸถ PIROS
โŸถ HELVEDE
โŸถ TRAVESTY โŸต
โŸถ BLOMST
โŸถ TITLA
โŸถ NAVVALA
โŸถ GODZINA
โŸถ SAKURANBO
โŸถ MEITHEAL
โŸถ SAPNIS
โŸถ ร‰ILLIรš
โŸถ JILTU
โŸถ ร„NNEREN
โŸถ HAZKUNDEA
โŸถ ร‰TOILES
โŸถ APSENS
โŸถ XILASKAR
โŸถ PEXEGO
โŸถ DANAYSI
โŸถ RUA
โŸถ LEPTIR
โŸถ SARE
THE DAY THE SUN DIED: SUMMARY AND SYNOPSIS

โŸถ SANNHET

14.4K 703 652
็”ฑ -vainglorious

Chapter 7

⤐ ♤ « 〚♞〛 » ♤ ⬷

Rescue training?

The class erupted into murmurs and full-blown conversations at the lesson that was explained by Aizawa. Understanding the situation while the teacher looked quite peeved that the class had began to talk over him, Y/N glanced at Iida, seeing the giddy smile he was wearing after being recently appointed as class representative by Midoriya.

Tapping her fingers against the desk, Y/N couldn't help but worry for her performance in the upcoming lesson, as her quirk was more dangerous than the average quirk as it was literally fire and the side effect on her skin and blood was not pleasurable.

She knew that if she continued to pursue the career of heroism, her specialty would not be Search and Rescue. But, the best hero in the world was an all-around hero who could save and fight with powerful impeccability, so she would have to learn how to rescue civilians somehow.

The students filed out of the room with their costumes in hand, Y/N and Midoriya with their gym uniforms. Both of their costumes were destroyed in the lesson of the day prior, so they had to revert to the secondary choice. It wasn't as if the tracksuit was uncomfortable and old, it was just that every single person had their own fitted hero costume and it always felt more personal if they wore it instead of the tracksuit. Was the blue uniform slightly tacky? Yes. But would it work? Yes, yes it would.

This was the first time Hidaka had put on gym uniform, and when she did, she was immediately shocked. The sleeves only went down to slightly above the elbow, her bare arms shown. Y/N looked down at her discarded school uniform on bench beside her, not wanting to put on the tight uniform shirt as it would feel like it was suffocating her underneath the already tight tracksuit. She also noticed the gloves she wore for class were not heroics ready and would not help her in the training that was to come.

"Umm, guys?" Y/N said softly as she stepped out of her secluded corner of the female locker room. "Does anyone have any medical tape? I need it to cover my arms and hands..."

The loud pinky headed girl, who was already completely dressed in her gaudy costume, perked up as the new student looked around in hopes of someone answering her plea. "Tape? I know just the person!"

Before Y/N could even react in gratitude, Ashido had already flown out of the room in haste and Y/N was standing there with her female students staring at her. Y/N just shuffled her feet as she kept her exposed arms tucked towards her body, she kept moving her eyes from one subject to another without making contact with any of the other girls.

But eventually, she spared a glance towards the tallest girl in the class, Yaoyorozu. Her scandalous costume held snug onto her body, and Y/N thought it was ironic on how different their costumes were; Y/N's to cover her skin and Momo's to reveal hers.

Y/N reminisced back to the recommended entrance exam where she had first seem Yaoyorozu, immediately knowing her family when her surname was spoken. A wealthy girl from a family of well-known heroes, how fortunate.

Turning her head towards a purple haired girl who was putting on a leather jacket, Y/N decided to break the light tension and try to talk to someone who she's never spoken with yet. "Jirou," she addressed, watching the girl turn surprisingly towards the new student, "your costume looks killer, you did I really good job designing it!" The compliment was oddly misplaced, and it felt foreign coming out of Y/N's mouth, but it wasn't a lie.

Blushing at the surprise compliment, Jirou struggled to find her words in thanks, but before she could say anything, Mina burst back into the room with tape in her hands, the threads hanging loosely from her pink fingers. She smiled brightly in hopes that she accomplished the task Y/N had asked if her, and she had.

"I took some tape from Sero! Use this," she shoved the material in the arms of Y/N, but carefully enough not to bump her as Ashido had noticed she was uncomfortable with contact, "and if you need more, just ask him! He's super willing to help!"

"Thank you, Mina."

Using the long strands, Y/N wrapped the tape from just underneath her blue sleeves all the way down to her palm and fingers, completely covering all visible (skin color) skin. Smirking at her work, she had mentally reminded herself to thank the tall ravenette later for lending her some of his tape. Stepping out of the room and wandering outside, Y/N saw her classmates talking in groups in front of a nice looking bus.

A loud whistle was blown and Iida started to command the students to line up into rows and enter the bus in a neat system. Looking from outside and through the windows, Y/N saw the layout of the bus and knew that his idea was practically useless, but she played along anyway. What was the point of making him feel bad for no reason? Let him have his fun as class rep.

Letting most of the students walk in front of her, Y/N watched as Jirou took the last single spot next to Midoriya on the benches that lined the two sides of the vehicle. Looking at her only spot available, Y/N noted that it was the blond male from training yesterday who seemed to have a prior conflict in his combat trail yesterday. Not knowing his personality too well other than watching him fight, Y/N had faith in the unknown male to not bother her too much.

After the bus started moving, the conversations were already aloud. Just watching the world pass by her through the windows, Y/N felt content as the class of 1-A approaches the center that they would have their recuse lesson at. Also noting that Aizawa did say that their would be another hero other than himself and All-Might teaching the class. Mentally groaning at the small detail of her homeroom teacher being there, Y/N disliked the idea of Aizawa teaching the class, so hopefully she wouldn't have to interact with him an excessive amount.

Listening in on the conversation between the eight people who sat on the benches, Y/N started to find interest in their words when the begin to talk about quirks. After bringing up the idea of flashy quirks from Kirishima, Y/N heard her own name brought into the conversation.

"Well, if you're talking about flashy and strong, then it's gotta be Todoroki, Hidaka, and Bakugou, huh?"

Feeling slightly embarrassed from the kind compliment, Y/N only smiled at the red eyed boy while the blond beside her glanced his way with a small scoff under his breath. But before Asui could comment on Bakugou's aggressive nature, Mina perked up while hearing about the name and quirk of a certain girl wrapped in bandages.

"Oh, that reminds me, Kirishima!" Mina said and she practically hops up from her seat in excitement, having to be held down by her shoulder from Tenya. "Hidaka, you said you'd explain your quirk and everything it did in the battle trial!"

"I already forgot about that too," Eijirou added,

Sighing heavily while plotting out how she was going to speak, Y/N rubbed her forehead with closed eyes. "I guess I do owe you all for my stunt yesterday, correct?"

The group listening in all bursted our with their own forms of agreement to her question. Behind her, a few perceptive students, like Momo and the fake-sleeping Shouto, were ready to hear what the girl had to say. Hell, even Bakugou from beside her wanted to know about her quirk, seeing from her battle yesterday that she proved herself as a powerful opponent strong enough to stand up against Todoroki before being interfered with something out of one's control.

"Well, it's officially called acidium ignis." Y/N said, letting the foreign words sink into the minds of her peers. "It's latin for-"

"Acidic fire." Iida jumped in, knowing the forgotten language in bits and pieces from his extensive bank of intelligence and well-rounded mind.

"Thank you, Iida, it does stand for acidic fire, and that's pretty much what my quirk is. It's a fire based quirk that lets me expel flames from any surface on my body, specifically the soles of my feet and my palms is where I have the most control, but I've figured out that fire tends to grow along my arms when I'm in provoking situations."

"But then why is your fire white, even with specks of purple and blue?" Midoriya questions, wishing he had his notebook here to write this all down. "That's obviously not the color fire usually burns at when someone has a bonfire for example."

"Well, that's the acid part of my quirk." Y/N chuckles bitterly, knowing that she hated what this side effect caused when not controlled. "There's an extra valve connected to my heart, causing it to pump toxic levels of potassium into my blood and skin. Why doesn't it kill me? I'm still trying to figure that out."

"Too much potassium can kill people, right?"

"Yeah, it causes death all right, it's called hyperkalemia. It happens when someone has too much potassium in their body, causing their heart rate to rise drastically...until," Y/N closed her hands together in a fist before slowly pulling them apart and moving her fingers to make what looked like a makeshift explosion, "poof, your heart burst in your fucking chest and your dead in a second, buried six feet under."

The color drains from the listeners and Y/N looks away awkwardly and slightly in shame for giving them a little scare for the graphic description of the possibility of death. "Potassium caused fire to burn white with hints of blue and purple, the three hottest colors fire can burn at. This causes my fire quirk to be categorized as a stronger version of the regular pyrokenetic quirk,"

"Like Endeavors?" Questioned Midoriya.

"Like Endeavors." Y/N confirmed. "But because of the high levels of potassium, it poisons my skin and blood. The potassium in my skin can be shared to anyone who makes skin to skin contact with me as skin is the only thing with the specific amount of porosity for it to seep into, thats why I don't do contact with anyone and wear such conservative clothes, it's so I accidentally can't give you guys potassium poisoning. I could kill you." Her eyes went wide as she said that and she slumped down, her hands covering her mouth as she sat in an ashamed and fearful silence.

"But, that doesn't explain the blood and gas it produced from the battle yesterday..." Kirishima brought up, feeling bad for provoking the student this way.

Shaking her head and sitting up straighter, Y/N plastered on her usual blank stare and went back to being emotionless. Emotions were weakness. "The potassium valve causes my blood to contain to be much more dangerous than my skin. The toxic levels of it turn my blood into, practically, what's defined as liquid potassium cyanide."

"You should be dead, Hidaka" Iida burst out as his head spins with all of the information that he is being told,

"And you shouldn't have engines in your legs, but here we are," Y/N jokes while lightening the mood slightly, "anyways, so my blood is super corrosive. It doesn't transfer potassium like my skin does, but it burns through pretty much everything, except for my own skin as it's already filled with potassium. And the reason the gas started choking Todoroki and I was that through the process of hydrolysis, the chemical reaction of anything when exposed to water, my blood is exposed to the air with water vapor-including the water that makes up blood-and produces hydrogen cyanide gas, which is a chemical weapon classified by the governments of many countries."

Finishing her story, everyone stared at Y/N in shock and in impressiveness. Her knowledge if the ins-and-outs if her quirk, including the chemical reactions, was somewhat astonishing. Everyone knew what their quirk was, but she explained hers in such bone-chilling detail that it was almost suspicious that she had this much information on the bad side of it, and a few of the kinder students recognized that she only spoke of it in a negative manner. Pulling her knees to her chest, Y/N fell quiet along with her class.

"Thats super cool!" Mina blurts, making Y/N's eyes widen in surprise. Nobody has ever liked her deadly quirk before, not even herself, well, maybe they did, but they don't matter anymore. "That explains why you don't do handshakes or high fives,"

"But wouldn't your clothes stop the exchange of potassium?" Asui asked.

"It does, believe me, clothing is the perfect barrier," Y/N said wistfully while tapping her boots against the floor in thought, "I just...well, you'd rather be safe than sorry, right?"

"Well besides everything, your quirk is really strong and super colorful!" Kirishima complimented. "It's not everyday that you see someone with flashy fire."

"Flashy fire..." Kaminari mumbled, thinking that the pairing of words sounded familiar, "flash...fire. Flashfire...wait, isn't Flashfire a pr-"

Just hearing the name made Y/N perk up a little more and her body tense, but her worries were washed away when Aizawa interrupted the train of thought Denki was having out loud. Y/N didn't like Aizawa, but she was more than thankful that he stepped in when she needed it most.

"We're here, stop messing around."

After leaving the busy, the entirety of class 1-A gawked at the large silver dome that was said to be the training grounds for today's heroics lesson. The look the building gave off resembled a western sports stadium, but with its roof closed. The silvery colored panels were attractive and sleek, and some of the students wondered why they've never heard of this location before.

Entering the building, a large open area was displayed. With a fountain in the middle and designated pathways, the style of the facility was modern and professional, while still holding a little bit of that hero charm. There were sectors of divided biomes, some looking like deserts, others looking like landslides or a forest, and one even had a ship in water. Y/N disliked that one, she would refuse to enter that specific area.

Standing at the front of the crowd of 20 students was The Space Hero: Thirteen. Popular for their kind nature and ability to easily save civilians, it was straightforward to say that many of the UA occupants were fans of Thirteen and excited to see them, even more so that they would be taught a lesson for the acclaimed recuse specialty hero.

Their speech begins and it immediately penetrates the hearts of the students. It touches on the base of their quirks, describing them in a way that could be potentially dangerous, so their motives have to be strong and they must learn to use their quirks to help society and save other, not to hurt or damage.

After Midoriya commented on Thirteen's ability to use their black hole quirk to save other, Thirteen began to share a lesson they learned while being a hero, "Yes, but it is a power that can easily kill," and this statement causes everyone to stand still, "a few of you have quirks like that."

Standing tall at the words from the space hero, Y/N knew that a few people had turned their eyes towards her figure. She knows her quirk is deadly, but she also knows that she wants to learn how to use it and help others, she wants to avenge them. But, even with all of the eyes glancing at her, Y/N begun to feel her lungs scratch and throb against her chest, a cough threatening to escape her throat. Her gut was telling her someone was staring.

For the next moments, Y/N turned her head in practically every direction, her lungs still wanting her to cough but her mind suppressed it. Looking at the faces of her kind classmates, Y/N realized that the source of the staring must be a little more malicious than she originally thought.

Not a single person in the room was looking at her; not Thirteen, not the students, and certainly not Aizawa. An uneasy feeling creeped up her spine as if little ants were walking on her back, a cold sensation that only meant trouble swam through her nerves, making her stomach twist and churn.

Someone wasn't staring at her, but the entire group.

Trying to brush off her sensical awareness, Y/N turned back to Thirteen, who had just finished talking and took a bow in front of the student body. The class was still in awe from seeing the hero in person and the sheer size of the impressive dome that they were in. Aizawa started to move, signaling that he was about to start talking himself, and Y/N rolled her eyes.

But, before the messy looking pro-hero could finish his first sentence, the lights around the rim of the ceiling started flashing, before turning off completely. The darkened building was a cause for concern, but the fountain that began to sputter on and off was the most attention grabbing.

Y/N felt her panic spike, optics darting to all corners and all individuals. Something was horribly wrong. The burning sensation of cold fire grew along her fingertips and up her arms, her chest compressed and wouldn't release; it was her body's way of telling her that she needed to leave and that disaster was about to ensue.

Aizawa felt the same feeling as Hidaka, turning rapidly towards the center of the complex, watching a purple vortex of gas swirled ominously around before hundreds of people began to step out of it, a riot of dangerous looking people crowded around the plaza and began to march forward towards the entrance, towards the class.

"Gather together and don't move!" The teacher shouted as he immediately went on guard, the teenagers began to look at each other, desperate for an answer to their raging questions about the current situation, "Thirteen, protect the students!"

Standing next to Kirishima, Y/N turned towards him as he begun to speak without a filter from his mind. "Is this like the entrance exam where the lesson starts right away?"

"No!" Y/N replied quickly, knowing danger when she saw it. The flare of anger arose and so did her fear factor, the protective instincts of her gut coming forth and projecting herself into the powerful individual she aspired to become.

"Don't move, those are villains." Aizawa ordered, placing his yellow goggles around his eyes, his hands moved upwards towards his scarf, preparing for a fight.

And the real test just begun.

⤐ ♤ « 〚♞〛 » ♤ ⬷

Sannhet- norwegian. [truth]

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

366K 11.1K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜‚.๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๏ฟฝ...
412K 17.7K 65
Ever since your Quirk first manifested, you've been the apple of everyone's eye. With the goal of becoming a hero, you enroll to U.A. and soon find y...
30.3K 707 30
"๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฎ! ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฅ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™" [L/N] [Y/N] tries to be subtle about her growing feelings for her classmate. OR you ru...
814K 24.5K 148
[BEING REWRITTEN] You and your twin brother, Katsuki Bakugou, have been close your whole life. Even through you two were close, you've always been ho...