Treasure (Ban X Reader)

By Lexsssu

Ban believes that he no longer has a reason to live... At least until he's met with a pair of (Eye Color) eye... More

Moment
Ephemeral
Promise
Tá súil
Fury
Felicity
Bright
Unsaid
Forgotten
Ghost
Nostalgia
Vow
Cute
Dreams
Life
Run
Vale
Alone
Quiet
Selfish
Plea
Weirdo
Laugh
Dance

Greed

6.4K 240 81
By Lexsssu

“You haven’t changed a bit

.

.

.

You don’t care about what happens to anyone who gets in the way of your pursuit of greed”

Those words rang louder than any shout and pierced his heart with more efficacy than any blade. Even as his whole body was swiftly petrified from the bottom up, not a single sound escaped his lips as he lost himself in a world of memories he tried so hard to forget.

Memories of anger

Memories of sadness

Memories of regret

Anger at not being able to protect the one person who accepted, cared, and loved him when he couldn’t do the same for himself.

Sadness at all the time lost and moments they could have shared.

Regret for not cherishing her as he should have before fate decided to take her away as if to spite him yet again.

Ban had so many regrets in his life, but if there was one thing he regretted the most…it was not caring enough for the one he treasured the most above everyone else.

But…now he was given another chance.

A chance where his greed could actually be his salvation.

Because his salvation…his redemption lied with her and her alone now.

As the petrification reversed, scarlet orbs met with honey-colored ones and a small smile graced his lips.

“Yo…Elaine”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
234K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
175K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...