Dreams

"Ban, let's go play! Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, wake up already!"

The tiny little girl pushed at the sleeping bandit with all her might, but to no avail. Instead, Ban continued to sleep peacefully on his back while sprawled upon the soft green grass.

"You promised me yesterday that we'd play today!" With a pout marring her lips, the child crossed her arms as she glared at her 'best friend' who refused to wake from his slumber.

Stomping on the ground, she turned away from the older male and harrumphed in annoyance all the while muttering under her breath, "Stupid fox...not keeping his promise...".

She failed to notice the light blue-haired man opening his carmine eyes and the fanged grin stretching across his face at the sight of her disgruntled self. Before she could leave him alone, Ban's hands already shot like a bullet and grabbed her whole petite frame and brought her towards him.

Never let it be said that Ban forgot how to be a bandit, because he might just be tempted to steal his little (Name) away and keep her for himself.

"Did you really think I forgot my promise to you? I may be a former bandit, but there's no way I'd go back on my word especially to my girl"

"...Really? You mean it?" The hope in your voice and the shine in your eyes was too much for him to overcome and say no to. God, he was too soft now and you were just too cute for your own damn good.

"'Course I do. Tell you what, if I ever break a promise to you then you have my permission to do anything you want to me, deal?"

"Deal!"

________________________________________________________________________

Despite how uncomfortable Ban's sleeping position was, he didn't really seem to mind as he slept against the counter while sitting.

Then again you weren't any better as you slept on the said man.

You were curled up with your knees to your chest and leaned against the fox's own sturdy chest, your head using his pecs as a pillow.

None of the other occupants of Boar's Hat had the heart to disturb or move either of you. Instead, they allowed you both to seek the comfort of dreams and each other in your sleep.

They were still ways away from the Capital of the Dead anyway so they might as well let you two rest on the way there.