Hood Love (Completed)

By jay_jay143

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not an update
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilouge

Chapter 21

9K 264 67
By jay_jay143

Anthony's

Ain't this some shit, I'm out here riding around following this bitch nigga. They got me, Anthony Brewster, out here trailing a buster ass nigga. I know I done did some foul shit, but I know I don't deserve this shit.

Ive been following this nigga for 5 whole hours now. I haven't been enduring this ride alone though, I been on the phone with Mel ass the entire time. She called me as soon as I was up the street from the trap telling me how she almost beat Leander's ass for asking me to do this.

"I should have come with you, I'm ready to fuck that nigga up. I promise you as soon as yall catch up to him, I'm rocking his shit on my lil brother soul."

I had to look down at my phone to make sure I was talking to the right person. "Yeah ok Mike Tyson, you ain't doing a damn thing," I said leaning back in my seat as I parked a little ways down the street from a tattoo parlor where the niggs currently is at.

"I am, I owe that nigga a whole ass whooping for fucking with my life."

I bust out laughing at how serious she sounded. It's over with, when the hood side of Melanie comes out. She gets hella violent and wreckless. She done went hood on my ass a few times before, and I damn near had to call the police on her ass after she beat my ass in a grocery store parking lot.

Melanie is the only girl in her family, beside her momma. She has grown up around nothing but niggas, who ain't did shit but treat her like a boy, and taught her how to fight and shit.

I wouldn't put it past Mel ass to pop up at dudes place, and try to whoop his ass on some real thug shit. I would bring her ass over there, but I don't trust that nigga he might pull a gun on her ass or something. I'm trying to have a whole bunch of kids running around my crib, while Mel cooking dinner in the kitchen and shit on some happy ending type stuff.

"You think I'm joking I'll pop up out his closet or some shit scarying him out his sleep slapping his ass dead in his face."

I shake my head, this girl is something else. My phone began vibrating signaling I have another call coming through. I see that it is Chris.

"Aye Mel I'll call you back, let me see what Chris ass want."

"Ok."

I hang up, answering Chris call, "What nigga."

"Umm why the fuck you ain't tell us that nigga was coming back to the house."

"What the hell are you talking about, " I asked confused as hell.

"The nigga Anthony, why you ain't tell us he was pulling back up to the house."

"Cause he ain't I've been following the nigga for 5 motherfucking hours, matter of fact I'm looking at the nigga right now getting into his car," I said cranking up my car.

"Aww shit then who the fuck... Oh shit it's Omar, oh shit Nip getting out his car going to talk to him. Oh I think I gotta shit. This nigga just getting out the car looking empty handed. I don't think I'm cut out for this life nomore y'all niggas stressing me out. Im getting grey hairs and shit, you know Taylor found a grey hair on my bal..."

"Aye nigga keep that shit to yourself, get yo nasty ass out the car and make sure Nip straight, I'm headed that way. I'll be damn if I'm letting Nip walk into something without me  there to make sure everything straight."

"Ight fam, see you when you get here."

I hang up pulling off forgetting all about that nigga knowing Omar was a much bigger problem.
---
I pull up near the house, I hop out peeping Chris, and Mike cars, and Smoke truck up the street. I asked Mel to text me the dudes address, after she texted me a big paragraph cussing me out for not coming to get her to fuck the nigga up.

I make my way up to the front door pulling my Glock from my pants opening the door. I walk in and made my way round til I found the living room, where I spot Nip shaking hands with Omar.

"The hell is going on here,"I asked causing all attention to shift towards me. Chris places his hand over his heart, "Ooo Ant nigga don't do that I almost shitted on myself."

I roll my eyes looking over at Nip. "We've come to an agreement."

"An agreement? An agreement bout what?" Omar lets out this ashy ass laugh making me wanna throw his ass a bottle of water. "Cool out young buck, we made a peace treaty. We agreed to not be at each other's neck, in exchange for Keenan's head. I didn't authorize a hit on Nip, and in all honesty this nigga has been stepping out of line a lot lately, like he wanna take over my spot."

"You just hand him over, just like that. I though he was like a son to you or something," I state crossing my arms no buying none of this shit. "The lil nigga didn't come from my ball sack, I have no sympathy for him," Omar states shrugging his shoulders.

We all stood around for a minute, "Well since you being so generous I have one more request."

"And what's that youngin," Omar asks. "I want Keenan and this dike bitch you got working for you too."

"Dike bitch, dike bitch..." Omar rambled looking like he was thinking hella hard, "Oh you mean KC, oh hell yeah you can take her ass. I been sick of her whining ass, I'll have a few on my niggas bring her to yall."

I nod my head, just as the front door opens. "Man Omar how many times I gotta tell you, you can't just be popping up at a..." He stop talking looking around at everybody dropping the shit in his hands.

"I believe I told yo ass to stop trying to pull jobs without my knowledge, but since you wanna be fucking stupid, you can go with these fine gentlemen," Omar said starting to walk out the living room, "And nigga you can't tell me not to pop up at a house that belongs to me, that I'm just letting you rent out."

Mike walks up behind Keenan slamming his hands down on his shoulders causing him to shout, "OMAR, YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME MAN! I THOUGHT WE WERE FAMILY."

"YOU THOUGHT WRONG BITCH ASS NIGGA," Omar shouts back. Keenan bitch ass swung on Mike trying to escape out the door. Mike went down from the direct hit to his jaw, but Chris snatched Keenan's ass back. Mike spins Keenan around, and socks his ass in the face causing him to fall on his ass.

I walk over squatting down grabbing the nigga by his shirt. I lifting him up off the floor a bit. "We bout to go for a lil ride bitch." I punch him in the face knocking him out.

Oh I'm bout to enjoy this shit.

----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 4.9K 61
๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป = ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป @๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป <๐Ÿฏ
224K 9K 23
Lauren London & Dave east fanfic
25.4K 688 11
Beynika ๐Ÿ’•