England x Reader

By VivaLaVidaEngland

Enjoy More

Meeting for the first time.
Dinner and phone calls
Movies and a confession
Nightmares and Breakfast
Parks and getting to know each other
Family and a phone call
Work and Exploration
Family times and a secret surprise
Sickness and in health
Recovery and house visits
Boxes and Family
Update
we shall never talk about this
A/N
Thanksgiving
Disappointments

First Date

1.4K 49 26
By VivaLaVidaEngland

Arthur and I pulled away from the kiss, he wiped away the remaining tears from my cheeks. Smiling softly he pulled me into another hug, resting his chin on my shoulder he sighed. I hugged him back.

" Say [Name]. How about we put away your clothes, hmm?" Arthur asked, pulling away and looking into my eyes.

" Yeah, that would be a good idea." I said, we pulled away completely from the hug and went to the boxes. I opened the first one and found most of my clothes in there.

" Where should I put them?" I asked Arthur, he looked up and lead me over to the dresser.

" I don't use the other half so you can take it." Arthur said, I nodded and opened the door putting away my t-shirts. I placed them gently in there, making two separate piles. I closed the drawer, Arthur came over and handed me my pajamas and I opened the drawer right below the first one and put my pajamas in there, then closed it. Arthur coughed into his fist and I looked over at him. He handed me a box and I looked inside, my underwear and bras were in there. I blushed and quickly put them away, shutting the drawer I went over to the boxes and got out my fancy outfits that I would usually use for dates and going out with family.

" Arthur do you have any hangers that I could use?" I asked him. Arthur nodded and walked over towards the closest that was in the corner of the room, he opened the door and beckoned me to come over, which I did. I pulled a hanger off of the rack and put a black mini dress onto the hanger and putting it onto the rack in the closet,  I did the same with my other five dresses, some skirts and shirts. After putting all my clothes away I sat on the bed with Arthur next to me. I leaned my head against his shoulder and closed my eyes, I sighed and opened my eyes again staring at the mirror that was connected to the dresser. I stared at the reflection of Arthur and I, Arthur was staring down at his lap with his eyebrows knitted together. He lifted up his hand and ran it through his dark blonde hair, messing it up further. I snapped out of my stare and looked over at Arthur.

" Are you alright Arthur?" I asked concernly, Arthur looked over at me, his emerald green eyes staring into my [eye color] eyes. He smiled lightly.

" Yes love, I was just thinking, that's all." He said, giving me a peck on the cheek.

" What are you thinking about?" I asked once more, sitting up straighter and crossing my legs.

" Well it's just that we haven't gone on a date yet, have we?" Arthur said, I looked at him while cocking my head to the side in concentration. He's right we haven't gone on one.

" You're right Arthur, we haven't." I said, looking back down at my lap. I felt the bed shift and Arthur stood up,  taking my hand in his and lifting me up gently. I looked at him in confusion until he kneeled down on one leg and brought my hand up to his lips.

" Well then love, will you do me the honors of going on a date with me?" Arthur asked, I blushed and looked away. Arthur kissed my knuckles and smiled once more. I looked back to him and smiled as well.

" I would be honored." I said, Arthur stood up and hugged me gently while still holding my hand in his.

I stood in front of the full length mirror in the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom, I looked at my reflection. I was dressed in a black dress that went down to my knees, with black stockings as well matching with black boots, my hair was up in a little bun with some strands falling on the sides, framing my face in a cute way. I wore a little bit of blush and some mascara, I took one last look and left the bathroom. I saw Arthur standing in front of the mirror on the dresser fixing his tie, he looked so cute with his concentrated look. I walked over towards him and smiled, fixing the tie for him in which he smiled back.

" You look ravishing, love." Arthur said, taking a look at my outfit. I blushed and looked down.

" You look great too Arthur." I said, he took hold of my hand and kissed it gently. I looked up at him and smiled, he cupped my cheek and brought me into a slow kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled into the kiss, we pulled apart and I let go of his neck as Arthur tugged me along to the hallway.

" Where are we going?" I asked him, Arthur looked back and smiled.

" It's a surprise." Arthur said, I giggled a little and got my coat from the coat rack, I slid it on and zipped it up. Arthur slid on his black tuxedo jacket and held out his arm, I took it and we walked out he door, with Arthur closing it behind him and locking it as well. We walked to his car and Arthur opened my side of the car and ushered me into it. I thanked him and buckled up while Arthur closed the door and walked over to his side. He got in and buckled up, he closed his door and started the car. He turned on the heater and instantly warmth was brought upon me, I leaned back into the seat to get comfortable. Arthur started to back out of the driveway and onto the road, heading north down the street.

Arthur pulled up to a nice looking restaurant, it was by itself with little stores surrounding the unoccupied area around it, there were tables outside for the Summer and an overhang in case it were to rain and to add class to it. Arthur stopped the car and pulled out the key to the ignition and turned towards me.

" Surprise." Arthur said while smiling,  I smiled back and kissed his cheek.

" You're funny." I said, he chuckled and got out of the car and came over to my side of the car and opened the door for me, Arthur took hold of my hand and lifted me up slightly and I held onto his arm. He closed the door and locked the car, we started walking to the restaurant. We walked up to the entrance of the restaurant and Arthur opened the door, ushering me to go in front of him. We walked up to the lady who was one of the waitress's there, she smiled kindly at us,

" Hello, welcome to Le Gavroche." The woman said in a friendly tone.

" How many?" She asked, ready to pull out a couple of menu's.

" Two." Arthur said, sneaking a look at me from the corner of his eye, I smiled softly at him.

" Alright, follow me this way please." The woman said, she started walking past empty tables and towards a window seat, made for two. She smiled kindly again and ushered us to sit down at this table. Arthur pulled out my chair for me in which I sat down and then he pushed it in lightly, he sat in his chair which was across from mine. The waitress handed us the menu's,  I started leafing through it, not knowing exactly what I wanted.

" What can I get you to drink?" She asked, pulling out a notepad and pen, she clicked it and readied it over the paper waiting for our answer.

" I will have Earl Grey tea, please." Arthur said, looking up at the waitress.

" And you miss?" She asked.

" I will have [second favorite type of tea], please." I said, smiling at her. She nodded and headed off to get our drinks.

" Do you know what you want, love?" Arthur asked, I looked up at him and shook my head.

" Not really." I answered,  continuing to look through the menu.

" How about we just share a meal, is that okay?" Arthur asked, I nodded.

" What are we going to get though?" I asked, scanning through the menu again trying to find something we could both enjoy. The menu I was holding was slowly pulled down and Arthur's face came into view as he placed down the menu.

"How about fish and chips love?" Arthur asked smiling. I nodded and blushed the slightest.

"Okay Arthur." I said, the waitress came back with our tea's and placed them down onto the table, the Earl Grey scent mixed perfectly with [second favorite type of tea].

"Thank you." Arthur and I Said at the same time, we blushed slightly while the waitress giggled slightly.

" Are you ready to order?" The waitress asked, clicking her pen.

"Fish and Chips is fine." Arthur said closing the menu, I did the same and the waitress took hold of them and tucked them under her arm and walked away.

"Tell me about [State Name/Country], love." Arthur said, pushing his seat in closer,  he took his cup of tea and took a sip of the steaming beverage.

"Well in the summer it gets hot, but not hot to the point where you are sleeping in the pool. The winters are not that bad but the falls, it's like the winter migrated to the fall. It's crazy, but I like it." I say, taking a sip of my tea and sighing in bliss as the liquid ran down my throat.

"That sounds amazing, love. Did you move there to London?" Arthur asked, I nodded.

"Yeah, I had too. My mother couldn't support my sister and I so she sent us off to live with my aunt in London." I said, I brushed my hair behind my ear and rested my chin on my hand.

" I'm sorry love, I'm glad you're here though." Arthur said, taking hold of my hand in his.

"You are the greatest thing that ever happened to me, I love you." Arthur said and kissed me gently on the lips, smiling.

"I love you too." I said and kissed him back lightly,  smiling like on the first day I met him.

We finished dinner and we were now walking back to the xar, I was holding onto Arthur's arm as we walked across the parking lot. I leaned my head against his shoulder as we walked, we got to the car and Arthur opened the door for me, I slid in the seat amd buckled up while Arthur closed the door and went around the car and onto his side. He got into the car, closed the door and buckled up. He turned towards me amd smiled, taking hold of my hand.

"I had fun tonight [Name]." Arthur said, I smiled back and kissed his cheek.

"Me too." I said, he took hold of my cheek with his free hand and pulled my face closer towards his. He kissed me on the lips and ran his free hand through my hair, taking out the bun. I kissed him back, taking my free hand and running it through his blondish brown hair, tugging it slightly. Arthur ran his tongue over my bottom lip, I parted my lips slightly in which Arthur slid his tongue in. I moaned lightly and pushed his tongue back and giggled as Arthur whined a little. We pulled back, panting and blushing red. Arthur took his hand back and started the car, I pecked his cheek again and leaned back in my seat as we drove off back to the house in a comfortable silence.

We got back home, I opened the door and stepped out into the cool night air. Arthur came up next to me and took my hand in his, he smiled and pecked my cheek.

"I love you." Arthur said, I smiled back at him.

"I love you too." I said, we started walking up the sidewalk to the front door. Arthur opened the door and let me go in first, I took off my coat and hung it on the coat rack near the door. Arthur closed and locked the door, taking off his black tuxedo jacket and undid his black tie. I took off my boots and put them in the closet near the front door, I sighed and sat down on the couch, Arthur soon followed and sat next to me, pulling me into a hug.

"This was the best date I ever had, love. " Arthur said.

"Your welcome, you made my first date amazing." I said.

"I'm glad." Arthur replied, I yawned and rested my head on his arm, closing my eyes amd falling asleep in his arms.

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed, also sorry for not updating in a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 29 16
This story revolves around you and a half remembered wish to meet your favorite character, the female version of 2p!England, and the journey and love...
15.1K 238 53
Read and Enjoy :)
The Illiad By Uta-Kun

Historical Fiction

444 4 24
a book