First Date

Arthur and I pulled away from the kiss, he wiped away the remaining tears from my cheeks. Smiling softly he pulled me into another hug, resting his chin on my shoulder he sighed. I hugged him back.

" Say [Name]. How about we put away your clothes, hmm?" Arthur asked, pulling away and looking into my eyes.

" Yeah, that would be a good idea." I said, we pulled away completely from the hug and went to the boxes. I opened the first one and found most of my clothes in there.

" Where should I put them?" I asked Arthur, he looked up and lead me over to the dresser.

" I don't use the other half so you can take it." Arthur said, I nodded and opened the door putting away my t-shirts. I placed them gently in there, making two separate piles. I closed the drawer, Arthur came over and handed me my pajamas and I opened the drawer right below the first one and put my pajamas in there, then closed it. Arthur coughed into his fist and I looked over at him. He handed me a box and I looked inside, my underwear and bras were in there. I blushed and quickly put them away, shutting the drawer I went over to the boxes and got out my fancy outfits that I would usually use for dates and going out with family.

" Arthur do you have any hangers that I could use?" I asked him. Arthur nodded and walked over towards the closest that was in the corner of the room, he opened the door and beckoned me to come over, which I did. I pulled a hanger off of the rack and put a black mini dress onto the hanger and putting it onto the rack in the closet,  I did the same with my other five dresses, some skirts and shirts. After putting all my clothes away I sat on the bed with Arthur next to me. I leaned my head against his shoulder and closed my eyes, I sighed and opened my eyes again staring at the mirror that was connected to the dresser. I stared at the reflection of Arthur and I, Arthur was staring down at his lap with his eyebrows knitted together. He lifted up his hand and ran it through his dark blonde hair, messing it up further. I snapped out of my stare and looked over at Arthur.

" Are you alright Arthur?" I asked concernly, Arthur looked over at me, his emerald green eyes staring into my [eye color] eyes. He smiled lightly.

" Yes love, I was just thinking, that's all." He said, giving me a peck on the cheek.

" What are you thinking about?" I asked once more, sitting up straighter and crossing my legs.

" Well it's just that we haven't gone on a date yet, have we?" Arthur said, I looked at him while cocking my head to the side in concentration. He's right we haven't gone on one.

" You're right Arthur, we haven't." I said, looking back down at my lap. I felt the bed shift and Arthur stood up,  taking my hand in his and lifting me up gently. I looked at him in confusion until he kneeled down on one leg and brought my hand up to his lips.

" Well then love, will you do me the honors of going on a date with me?" Arthur asked, I blushed and looked away. Arthur kissed my knuckles and smiled once more. I looked back to him and smiled as well.

" I would be honored." I said, Arthur stood up and hugged me gently while still holding my hand in his.

I stood in front of the full length mirror in the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom, I looked at my reflection. I was dressed in a black dress that went down to my knees, with black stockings as well matching with black boots, my hair was up in a little bun with some strands falling on the sides, framing my face in a cute way. I wore a little bit of blush and some mascara, I took one last look and left the bathroom. I saw Arthur standing in front of the mirror on the dresser fixing his tie, he looked so cute with his concentrated look. I walked over towards him and smiled, fixing the tie for him in which he smiled back.