Family times and a secret surprise

" [Name], love, wake up." Arthurs soft voice woke me up from my little nap on the couch,  I blinked my eyes open, my [eye color] eyes staring into beautiful emerald green eyes. I blushed at how close me and Arthurs faces were, he gave a small smile once he saw that I was awake now. I smiled back and Arthur pecked my lips and helped me stand up. I yawned and raised my arms above my head, stretching them to get all the kinks out. Arthur led me to the kitchen and I got out the pizza and salad that I had made earlier before.

"You didn't have to do this, love." Arthur said as I pulled out the pizza from the oven. I looked over towards him and shook my head.

" Its alright Arthur,  I don't mind cooking." I said and placed the slightly cold pizza on the kitchen table,  I grabbed the pizza cutter and cut the pizza into six triangles.  Arthur grabbed two plates from the cabinets and placed them on the table across from each other.  We both sat down and grabbed the same slice of pizza at the same time. Our hands touched and Arthur and I both blushed, I took my hand away and looked away.

" You can have it, Arthur." I said, going to grab another slice. Arthur shook his head.

" No, love, you can have it." Arthur said, putting on a warm smile, I smiled back.

" Its alright, besides I took another piece already.  I don't mind." I said and began to eat my slice of pizza, Arthur took the one piece and began eating as well.

" Love, where did you learn to cook like this?" Arthur asked as he swallowed his first bite. I looked up at him and smiled.

" My Grandmother taught me how." I said, and we both continued to eat, some talking in between it.

After we finished dinner we put the leftovers in the fridge. Artist turned towards me,

" [Name] you have some pizza sauce on your cheek." Arthur said, pointing to the spot, I was about to wipe it off but Arthur took my hand in his.

" I got it, love." Arthur said softly,  my face blushed bright red as Arthur kissed where the sauce was, licking it off of my cheek. He pulled back and looked at, we moved in and our lips met, moving together in sync.  Arthur placed his hands on my hips, pulling me closer, and I wrapped my arms around his neck.  He pulled back after a minute or so.  He looked me in the eyes and smiled.

" I don't know where I would be without you, [Name]." Arthur said.

" Neither do I,Arthur." I said and we pulled each other into another heated kiss. A phone ringing made us pull apart in surprise, Arthur looked over at the wall phone, he took his hands off my hips and I unwrapped my arms from his neck. Arthur walked over to the phone and answered the call.

" Hello?.... A-Alfred! Bloody hell I-I haven't heard from you in years!.... Fine you?.....No....Okay.....Yes....Right.." Arthur continued to talk to Alfred,  some tears escaping his emerald green eyes, I walked over towards him and gave him a side hug. His emerald green eyes looked down into mine, I brought my hand up and wiped some tears off of his cheeks.

" A-Alfred do you want to meet up some time?....At the house. There's someone I want you to meet....alright see you next week."Arthur hung up and smiled down at me, he pulled me into a tight hug, resting his head on my shoulder. Tears of happiness ran out of his eyes and down his cheeks.

" Arthur?  Was that one of your brothers?" I asked, Arthur nodded into my shoulder.

" Yes love, it was. He's the third oldest out of the four."Arthur said pulling out of the hug to wipe his eyes on the sleeve of his shirt.

" Are you the oldest?" I asked,  he shook his head.

" No, that would be Francis. Im the second oldest, with Mathew being the youngest." Arthur said, I nodded and picked up the two paper plates, and throwing them into the garbage can. I turned back around and went to wash my hands in the kitchen sink.

" [Name], love I h-have something to ask of you." Arthur said, looking down at the floor. I looked at him curiously.

" What is it Arthur?" I asked, wiping my hands on a towel cloth.

" W-would you like t-to move in with me?" Arthur asked, looking up at me, his eyes shining with hope.

" I would love to." I said and I was pulled into a tight hug and Arthur kissing me on the lips, afraid that if he let go that he would lose me.

" I love you so much." Arthur whispered into my ear.

" But I love you more." I whispered back.

Thanks for reading!