Recovery and house visits

I woke up with a lump forming in my throat, I pushed off all the blankets and ran towards the bathroom that was connected to the room. I went in and kneeled down in front of the white porcelain toilet and lifted up the seat. I threw up the bile that came, a few seconds later it stopped.  I leaned up against the tiled wall, tears stinging my eyes. Arthur came running in, he looked down and kneeled in front of me, he pushed back my [hair color] hair and behind my ear.

" [Name], love are you alright?" Arthur asked, I nodded shakily and slowly stood up, my knees buckling. Arthur caught me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder then walked me back to the bedroom.  He layed me down and pulled the blanket up to my shoulder blades.

" I'll be right back." Arthur said, he went out the room and down the stairs.  He came back a few minutes later with a small trashcan and placed it right next to my side of the bed.

" Here you go love, just in case you throw up again." He said, I smiled a little.

" Thanks, Arthur." I said, he kissed my forehead and gave me a hug.

" Get some rest now." Arthur said and I closed my eyes once more.

I woke up with a slight headache, I sat up and was about to get up when Arthur came to my side.

" You still need to lay down. Alright love?" Arthur said, I nodded and layed back down. He smiled a little and gave me a peck on the cheek, and stood back into an upright position.

" Now, love, I'm going to go to your house and get some clothes for you, alright?" He asked, I took a second to process on what he was saying, when I thought it over I nodded my head yes.

" Alright well can you tell the address?" Arthur asked, I told him what street it was and the house number and he smiled once again, he gave me another peck on cheek and was off. I decided to get some more rest and closed my eyes once more.

Arthurs P.O.V * hah! You never thought I would do this!*

After [Name] told me where she lives I walked down the stairs and out the front door, I unlocked my car and opened the door, after I situated myself I closed the door and started the car. I backed out of the driveway and onto the street. I then drove down the street and towards where [Name] lived.

I came upon a quant looking house, it was a light shade of blue and had a little driveway. The house itself wasn't all that big and it was a one story too. I parked my car on the side, near the curb and opened the door and stepping out. After I closed the door I walked up the driveway and then onto the little sidewalk that led to the front door. I knocked three times and I heard a pair of footsteps coming towards the door. I straitened my shirt as the door opened.

A little girl opened the door with her brown hair up ij pigtails and a purple sundress on and a cute smile upon her face. In all she was adorable. I bent down a little to match her height and smiled back.

" Hello there, is your mother home by chance?" I asked, she thought about it for a minute then held up her pointer finger as if saying hold on. She skipped off into the house and I stood back up. A minute later the girl came back with a girl that looked like [Name] only she was a little taller than her and had dyed dark purple hair, she shooed off the girl and stood to face me.

" What can I do for ya?" She asked, she sounded like [Name] only she had the slight hint of a Scottish accent.

" Um I was wondering if you knew a [First Name] [Last Na, e] by chance?" I asked her, she stared at me with those [eye color] eyes for a while until she called someone from the other room.

" Auntie! Some British guy is asking about [Name]!" She yelled, I felt slightly offended but didn't say anything.  A few moments later a old woman came from a doorway and walked up to me.

" What can I help you with?" She asked with light  accemt that I couldn't decifer.

" Do you happen to know a [First Name] [Last Name]?" I asked omce again, she nodded.

" Can I ask who you are?" She asked.

" I am Arthur Kirkland, it's a pleasure to meet you." I said and took her hand in mine and kissed the back of it. She smiled sweetly and said.

" You were the young boy I talked to a couple days ago, right?" She asked letting me into the house.

" Yes it was, my what a lovely house you have Ms.."

" [Last Name]." She said.

" Ah right, Ms. [Last Name]." I said as she led me to a living room with a little cream couch sat with a small t.v. inront of it with a light cream carpet as well, the drapes were a wonderful shade of blue and everything tied together.  I sat down on the couch as Ms. [Last Name] did as well.

" So Arthur how has my niece been?" She asked.

" She's been doing fine, but she has come down with a cold but is doing great. I actually came by to get some things for her." I said.

" Oh well tell her said to get better soon. And what is the things that she wanted?" Ms. [Last Name] asked.

" Well she moved in with me and she needs her clothes so..." I trailed off and stared at my thumbs.

" Alright then. Treat her well, I'll get Anya to do it." She said. Anya? Who's Anya? Must of been the woman from before. She called out into the other room and the same woman came in from before. Ms.[Last Name] told her to get [Name]'s stuff and she nodded.

" That's my other niece, Anya. [Names]'s sister as well. And the little girl yoy saw before is Anya's daughter, her boyfriend ran out on her. " She said, I frowned a little and felt a hand come down on my shoulder.

" Don't worry, he was a dick anyways." She laughed and I did as well. Anya came back with three small boxes and I took two from her.

" Is this all?" I asked, Ms. [Last Name] said a little no and stood up,she went into another room and got a small box that looked like necklace would go in and handed it to me. She ushered me out the door and told me to come back again. I said my goodbyes and put the boxes in the trunk and got into the car and drove back home.

Reader's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of the front door opening, guessing Arthur was home now. Footsteps coming up the stairs slowly and then coming down the hallway. Arthur opened the door to the bedroom and peeked his head in, seeing if I was awake or not. His emerald green eyes landed on me and I waved a little and he walked in carrying three small boxes. He set them on a small table and came over towards me and pecked my cheek.

" Feeling any better love?" Arthur asked.

" Yep."I said smiling,  Arthur chuckled and checked my forehead also pulling back my hair away from my face In the process.

" You don't feel warm anymore. One more day of rest and you should be good." Arthur said, I smiled and we just talked about random stupid stuff. Ranging from childhood memories to friends and family.

It was now night and I was curled up against Arthur in bed while he stroked my hair, lulling me to sleep.

" Love you Arthur." I said closing my eyes.

" I love you too, [Name]." Arthur said hugging me tight.

Guess who's back! Did you miss me? No? Love you too.