Parks and getting to know each other

After the epidemic with Arthur, I decided that to clear his mind that we should go for a walk in the park. So I got changed into the clothes that I wore the day before and brushed my hair with an extra brush that Arthur had laying around, and my teeth which a tooth brush that Arthur also had an extra of. I walked down the stairs and met Arthur at the door, I put my coat on and so did he and we walked out into the city streets of London. Arthur locked his door and held out his elbow for me, I hooked my arm around his and we started walking towards the park.

There were many people outside, toddlers playing on the play ground, mothers pushing baby strollers on the side walk, fathers playing football ball with their sons, and a couple of people sketching the livelihood of the park. I smiled as we passed a couple sitting on a bench and just calmly chatting away. Arthur sat us down on the grass near a small hill over looking a pond. Not a cloud was in the sky and the sun was high in the sky. I sat back with my elbows supporting my weight, I looked over to my right and saw Arthur doing the same, he looked over towards me and smiled. I awed in the way that the sun shined down on Arthur's hair making it shine a golden brown, it looked like a halo was on top of his golden locks.

" You know [Name], we don't really know each other that well. So why don't we play a game?" Arthur asked, I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

" What kind of game?" I asked

" A game in which you ask a question about me, and I answer, then I ask a question about you and you answer. Okay, love?" He said, I nodded and he asked the first question.

" Okay, love. Where were you born?" Arthur asked, looking straight into my [e/c] eyes.

" I was born in [State],[Country]." I said, smiling even brighter at all of the fond memories of my home town.

" Alright now how old are you?" I asked Arthur.

" I am 23 and breathing." Arthur said, I giggled at the little statement he made.

" Favorite color?"

" [favorite color], favorite band?"

" The Beatles, your age?"

" 22, favorite color?"

" green." Arthur said, for a while we jusr sat there telling each other things about ourselves and laughing at some of the answers and stories we told.

It was almost sunset and the sky was painted at beautiful arawy of yellows, purples, oranges, and reds. Arthur moved closer to where I was and took hold of my hand and put it in between his two hands, he stared into my eyes lovingly

" [Name], can I tell you something?" Arthur asked tentatively as if I was going to yell at him.

" Sure you can tell me anything." I said, Arthur paused for a moment almost as if he was going over in his head on what he wants to say and not mess up. Finally he opened his mouth,

" [Name] will you be my girlfriend?" Arthur asked, I paused and nodded my head, Arthur smiled and leaned his head in and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back, the perfect moment just as the sun was setting, painting the sky beautiful colors you could only imagine of. We pulled back our faces both red. Arthur was the first to get up and held out a hand to me, I took it and we walked back to his house hand in hand.

Thank you for reading and hope you guys have a nice day and or night.